A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:36 am

With your movements, you're able to press your cockhead against her lips though she manages to keep her focus enough to adjust to keep you from entering her, but you can see the way its affecting her. Your cock is soaking in her juices which continue to drool out as her sex is teased with your own. She bites her lips holding her voice back before her whimpers turn into anything more embarrassing.

She looks at you her eyes a little out of focus, and her body freezes a moment when you suggest taking this somewhere more private clearly intending to do much more than just rub against each other. Her breathing is heavy, and there's a thin glaze of sweat over her skin as she hesitates caught between her mind's resistance to such a thing and her body's desire to stop with the teasing. Finally, she gives in nodding as her whole body shudders.

She puts her hands on your shoulder as you stand up holding your crotches against one another to hide just how far the two of you had already gone as you made your way away from the chair. There's a pause of confusion before a few start to cheer you on as realization sweeps through the crowd a few at a time. You don't know the layout of the building, so you have no choice but to select a door at random. As the door opens, you find that you'd walked into a room containing a small home gym setup.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:58 am

I throw the other cheerleaders another smile as we walk past them. They had surely not expected this to end this way and I loved it. I wanted to remember their faces in this moment to compare them with their expressions after they heard what I will do to their bratty friend.

As we enter the gym I think to myself that it would do perfectly as a stand in for the dungeon I wished I could take her to and closed the door behind us as I looked around the room for placec I could fuck her in, her flexibility a huge inspiration for my lewd thoughts. In the end my eyes stay on the leg raise station in the corner of the room and I carry her over to it, my hands holding tight onto her rear.

When we get there I lift her thighs onto the armrests with her legs trapped behind the handles stopping her from closing her them and the back padding stopping her from falling off. "Now let's see what this 'twerp' can do to you." I muse, quickly pulling off my shirt and pushing down my pants to my ankles to join her in the nude and show off the body that had caught her on the trampoline.

I knew she was already more than wet enough and her chance to change her mind quickly faded away as I grabbed her waist with both my hands and pulled her down lower until her rear hung down between the armrests where the back of her knees wrapped around the padding. Just seeing this confirmed my suspicion. Oh yeah. This gym would do perfectly fine.

Stepping closer to her and grabbing my member with one hand I rub the tip of it against her wet opening, leaning in to tell her. "I don't even know your name, but I don't care. Since you called me 'twerp' I guess it's only fair that I call you what you really are. Ain't that right bitch?"

I overpronounced the last word according to it's meaning as I pushed my cock into her at that moment. She had acted so high and mighty so I wasn't gentle at all, pushing hard and only pulling back once I could get no deeper, blazing through the portion of her insides already claimed to wedge her open even more.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:54 pm

There's a mix of confusion, dismay, and curiosity as you carry their friend off without any signs of protest from her. In fact, she continues to grind against you as best as she could held in your hands while you walk as she is. As the door closes behind you, there's a sound of disappointment as everyone realizes the show was now over.

Looking about the room a moment, you got a curious look from the girl in your grip as she looked around. "What are you doing?" She clearly didn't like the way you appeared to be thinking about the possibilities as you looked over the equipment to figure out what to do with her first. There were plenty of comfortable flat surfaces for you to lay her on, so she had to know you were thinking about doing something more unusual with her.

She's curious when you bring her to the leg raise, but it turns to dismay as you lift her up over your head, so she can sit on the armrests of the frame. One hand moves frantically to your head while the other sits upon your shoulder as she tries to keep herself upright in the precarious spot. She watches uncertainly as you now return the favor of stripping yourself entirely in front of her doing her best not to look impressed by your physique.

"So what am I supposed to do up here?" She questions before you pull her rear down to see how sloppy her sex had become during the lap dance making it clear the two of you had done plenty of foreplay to suit her needs.

She bites her lip groning as your sex rubs against hers. The heat and wetness emanating from it is amazing and shows just how badly she needs you right now. She either really did enjoy rubbing up against you, or doing something so rique in front of a crowd had gotten her really going. Her eyes dart away and her lip trembles as you remind her that she'd called you a twerp and call her a bitch in return, but her lips open in a sudden gasp as your pillar pries her open in an instant. From the feel of her vice-like grip, you were pretty sure this girl was a virgin rather than the type of cheer slut that got a train ran on them by the whole football team.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:44 am

"Ohhh" I mused with a bit of surprise at the level of resistance her tight pussy put up, stopping my insistent pushes into her body. "Maybe I misjudged you too, huh?" I ask before explaining further. "Because either you're a virgin or each of you exes had dicks the size of my pinky."

Wanting to get some answers I reach up to pinch on of her nipples that I had made tender with my tungue and tell her. "Explain yourself bitch. Why would someone as tight as you so easily agree to getting fucked after seeing a big cock like mine, huh? Were you just waiting for someone strong enough to put you in your place? To break you in? Or do you have a fetish for someone forcing himself onto you like this?"

I pause between each question, squeezing the bundle of nerve endings adorning her tit and pushing forward my hips by a fraction of an inch, making it clear what she could get from me if she just obeyed me and answered me adequately. Truthfully every question after the first was simply my own imagination projecting itself onto her, but hey, maybe some if it would hit the nail on the head.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:32 am

She blushes as you make your inferences about her sexual history looking very miffed. "Like I'd..." She cut herself off from whatever it was she was going to say. Despite her annoyance, you could feel her sex sloppily bear down on you insisting you continue.

Your decision to tease her instead of giving into what both of your bodies obviously wanted only annoyed her further. Her blush grew and her glower held firm as you teased her nipple. There was a twitch as you squeezed her nipple and made it clear she wouldn't get what her body was begging for until you answered her questions. Finally, she relented.

"Uh fine, guys are usually better before you've slept with them. Seen too many girls whose guy will do anything for them only to...act like they don't need to try so hard once they've gotten what they want." Her pussy clenched around you as if to say, 'you got your answer alright, please keep going.'
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:36 pm

I listened closely, raising a brow at her explanation. "So what you are saying is, you're a total fucking tease...blue balling dudes left and right just because you learned that some of them would do pretty much anything to get in your pants." I replied, voicing my disgust at her view of men.

But that only fueled my own desire more and I mused. "...Yet here you are, horny and in dire need of a good dicking." It was ironic how the tables had turned on her. "How does it feel, huh? I bet you didn't even know how it felt to want to fuck someone this badly and being held so close to getting it." I tease and begin to slowly fuck her with just the tip of my cock while she saw exactly how much more I had to give.

"And yet you can't even admit it." I grin, alluring to the way she was talking to me this entire time. "I want to hear you say it. Make it loud enough for those horny bastards outside that door to hear you. A little 'Please stop teasing me Max. I need you to fuck me NOW.' shouldn't be hard, right?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:47 am

She tenses as you call her out for being a tease leaving her no time to defend herself before continuing. A look of shame crosses her face as you call out how badly she needed you right now. She tenses again letting out a bit of a whimper when you start sawing yourself into her slowly to tease more than please.

She gasps taken aback even further when you demand she tell her to beg for it loud enough for someone listening through the door to hear. The music can still be heard, so you're not sure if anyone's actually listening, but there's still a possibility that someone has their ear pressed to the door to listen.

Her eyes dart from you to the door biting her lip as you continue to slowly drag your cock in and out of her just enough to keep her on the edge without really giving her what her body had been crying out for since the moment you'd opened your pants to let her feel what you were packing directly. Finally, she relents. "Please stop teasing me Max..." It's certainly wasn't as loud as you'd commanded her, but it was clear she couldn't hold out against you if you pressed her.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:55 pm

Hearing her half hearted start of an attempt to follow my directions I stop her right there, giving her a slap, not hard enough to seriously hurt, but definitely enough to be disorienting.

The same hand quickly clasps around her neck, threating to cross the line of choking her as I lean in and whisper in her ear. "Do you think I'm joking? I could get out of here right now and find someone else to fuck who will do whatever they can to get me to do it."

In reality I really wanted to fuck her specifically in this moment, but it was true as I had learned over this eventful day that I had more than enough options. So releasing the pressure on her neck and resuming my gentle teasing thrusting but going just a bit deeper and harder I say. "So go on. Try again. But with a more desperation this time."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:57 pm

As your hand strikes her, you see tears form in her eyes more out of surprise than pain giving the impression that she was not used to being struck which made sense given what she had told you about her ideal relationship with a man. Her hand is on your wrist a few seconds after your fingers close around her neck though she didn't really have the strength to do much more than hold on.

When you pull your face away from the whisper there is shock and fright in her eyes, and then you begin gently teasing her sex once again. Despite the way your body begged you to take her, you held firm in your efforts to ensure her full submission to you.

Finally, her lips trembled and her chest heaved as she fully gave in begging for you. Loud enough that if someone was listening in at the door, it could probably be heard. "P-please stop teasing me M-Max! I-I-I Need you to FUCK ME NOW!"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:33 am

Knowing I truly had her the moment she opened her mouth again, I waited for her plea to come to to most poignant words I dictated for her and lunged my hips forward the moment the word 'now' started to roll off her lips, knocking out the rest of of it with all the air in lungs as I impaled this cock teasing virgin.

After all the blue balls she must have caused over the years, I didn't even have the slightest hint of intention to go easy on her and promply pulled back almost all the way to do it again, demanding her tight pussy to open up and accept me, as I press her body against the back wall of the machine, spread out and unable to close off my uninhibited access to her open crotch.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:04 am

She lets out a sharp gasp cutting off her words as you fill her. It's a tight fit, so you have to apply a bit of force to even get half of your length into her. Still, you were certain you could get it all in eventually. It was just a question of how quick and rough you wanted to be in getting it. Tease her until she's begging for every last inch, force it in until she's on the verge of breaking, or anywhere in between. At the moment, her body was yours to do with how you pleased.

The machine keeps her held steady as you slam into her with reckless abandon. She throws her arms around your shoulders like she was looking for a way to steady herself, and with each thrust, you could feel her nails dig a little into the muscles of your back.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:23 am

I had been accomodating for both Jani and Cathy, easing them into the mindset they were supposed to occupy from the start, but this cheerleader, whose name I didn't even know didn't deserve the easy route. So like her arms wrapped around my shoulders, I clasp my hands around her hips, my fingers digging into her flesh like her nails.

But in contrast to her attempt at steadying herself I do this to keep her right were I wanted. "That's right, hold on tight." I tell her, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Because if you want to get fucked so desperatly, I'm gonna give it to you just like you need it."

And then I start hammering my cock into her undersized hole with short forceful thrusts, egged on by each noise twitch of her face I push out of her and not stopping until I reach the end of her tight canal and butt up against the entrance to her womb. "There you go. Now I can really start." I groan, pulling back all the way and undoing the progress I had just made to do it again but in a single thrust. Each time faster and faster until I am pounding her in long deep thrusts that scrape and deform her insides to my will non stop.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:27 pm

She's panting and gasping for air already as you strengthen you grip while pistoning into her. She quircks a brow when you mention giving it to her the way you need it. "Wha..." is all she manages to get out before your fingers dig into the soft flesh of her hips which were passable but not quite what would cross your mind when you think 'child bearing.'

She half-howls out as you slam into her with much more force using only short thrusts to increase the pace and make sure you were always plenty deep inside of her. She leaned into your shoulder wrapping the entirety of her arms around your neck now. She grunts and groans as she attempts to just withstand the force of your blows into her body more than likely rearranging her organs a little in the process as you work to make room for her to fit you comfortably if a little snug.

You feel her cunt quiver when you hit a particular spot signaling that you'd nailed her g-spot, and with a little focus and a few more passes, you're able to pinpoint it exactly. The possibilities run abound as her voice cries out in a mix of pleasure and just a bit of fear as you work her around your sex like she was little more than a toy for your amusement.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:15 am

With her pulling herself even closer towards me, I do the same, leaning in with my head on her shoulder and my chest pressing against hers, feeling her hard nipples compressed between us. An observer from behind would only be able to see me, her head and her legs splayed out to either side of me as I rut her into the wall.

Finding one of her most sensitive spots and honing in on it I start to get a better picture of how I can manipulate her to my will. Still not wanting to make this easy in any way for her I plan to edge her, avoiding her g-spot for a salvo of thrusts each before I attack it directly with one slower more determined thrust that hit it as intensly as possible, always surprising her with another variation or timing and never letting her reach her peak.

"If you wanna cum, you have to ask me for it." I hiss in her ear, explaining to her the constant let downs I had put her through up to that point and continued with.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:12 pm

Her constant grunts and moans change a little as they begin to fill with more desperation and longing. She's certainly noticing that you were avoiding the spot that felt best, and with how consistent you were being with missing it by just a hair's breadth, she had to know you were doing it on purpose long before you demand she beg for her eventual release.

She clings tighter as her sex squeezes down on you as if pleading with you, but she is clearly less willful as it doesn't take long before she surrenders to your demands with far less hesitation. Was she learning to enjoy submitting to you, or did she simply have less resistance to hold herself back with? "Please stop missing it. I need it...need you there so badly right now. I want to feel myself explode with pleasure because I have you right there where I need you!" Her entire body shudders as she seems to come close to sobbing against your chest as you piston into her savagely.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:32 am

"There you go slut. It seems you are starting to get the hang of it." I tease after hearing her plea, much more in line with the respect I expected to get from someone I'd grace with the chance to get fucked by me. Moving in closer and changing my stance to get a better angle of attack to reward her, I plant my lips on hers in a passionate kiss.

Our first kiss in fact which only got hightened for both of us as I thrust up into her, massaging her g-spot from every direction I could and panting. "That's where you want it, right?" I knew all too well that it was though, not waiting for an answer as I pound her closer and closer to the explosion of pleasure she had begged me for.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:59 am

She couldn't hold back her voice anymore as various moans, gasps, and expletives punctuate each slam of your hips against her until you silence her with your own lips. Her pussy gushes around you squeezing and trembling at your new angle and the kiss as her face melts into ecstasy as she returns the gesture.

She turned out to be closer than you thought because as soon as you broke the kiss to ask her about the assault on her g-spot, you felt her entire cunt bear down on you like a vice trembling and shaking. Her legs also convulsed against the bars she was hanging from as she rolled her head back and groaned as she came like a true whore on your dick.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:14 am

Her clamping walls suddenly put up much more resistance to my thrusts, but I don't let that stop me. It merely slowed my down as I continue to fuck her through her climax with slower deep strokes, sliding over her most senstive spots with even more contact thanks to her own convulsing muscles.

"I guess that answers my question." I smirk when her orgasm finally begins to die down, her insides going back to their former tightness while even wetter and warmer than before. "Not what you expected coming to the party tonight, huh?" I tease her, admiring her splayed out form once more in it's post-orgasmic shine.

But now that she got a taste of what I had to offer and seeing how readily she followed my orders as of last I ask. "Do you think anybody else out there could make you feel like that?" Planting the idea of never getting this kind of pleasure again after tonight in her head. "Or would you rather become my personal slut instead of the cock tease you have been?"

Picking the speed back up I describe what I mean, whispering in her ear to sweeten the deal. "You would have to stop seeing anybody else and when I call I expect you to show up, but in exchange you could have this cock riiiight were you need it on a regular basis." I explain, mirroring her own words and exaggerating them as I strike her over sensitive g-spot once more. "How does that sound?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:20 pm

As her orgasm starts to wind down, and her voice starts to calm, she looks at you very shocked perhaps surprised that after she'd came so hard, you were still going. Her pussy was a bit loosened up and far more slick, but you could feel it trembling even harder though the extra lubrication made it hard to provide a strong enough grip to slow you down any more. Her gasps were also more breathy and heated from both tiredness and sensitivity. "H-ho-ow?!?"

Her pupils constricted as her eyes darted to the door. The only thing between the two of you and the rest of the party. Everyone had to know what was going on in here after the display you put on, and your time in here was dragging on as well, but then you asked her about the various other guys. Her lip trembled as she pondered it a moment before you delivered your ultimatum. Become your personal slut or search for a man who could make her feel the way you already had.

She gasps, and her legs try to wrap around you instinctively as you pick up the pace though the bars she was hanging off of stopped her. Her teeth dug into her lip as you made your offer. Her entire being seemed to convulse around you though you weren't sure if it was from the sensitivity of her walls, or the offered chance to continue getting fucked by you. Finally, something seemed to snap inside of her as she leaned forward, wrapped her arms around your shoulders, and groaned out. "Please, whatever you want, just finish what you started."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:23 am

I chuckle a bit as she submits to my proposal. The deal I had with my elven teacher was nice, but this was the first time I got a girl to readily become mine like this. And I already planned to make many more submit to similar terms. "Finish what I started, hehe...Okay then hold on." I reply, removing my hands one by one from her waist and instead bringing them around her tighs, sliding them over ther lower back until I can grab one of her taut cheeks from underneath in each palm.

Just like that I pick her up from that hanging position she had been in, lifting her body enough for her calves to clear the blocking handles as I step back with them dangling outwards on each side of my upper body. But as soon as she is clear of those I drop her folded up body down on my cock, punching through her cervix and hilting myself balls deep in her sloppy cunt with a loud grunt.

With a bit of a wider stance I then start hefting her up and down, helping along with my hips to fuck her as hard and deep as possible. I was sure as a cheerleader she would learn to love a nice carry fucking.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games