A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:39 am

She looks at you in surprise tensing when you tell her to hold on and start lifting her off of the equipment you'd used to keep her held up the entire time so far. Her arms and legs wrap around you instinctively as if worried you might drop her, but your orcish strength is easily capable of holding such a light girl. Perhaps she had forgotten about your previous demonstration on the trampoline.

She groans as you begin bouncing her up and down in your grip both bouncing her in your lap while thrusting up into her at the same time making sure each thrust has the maximum power you can muster to slam straight into the back of her love tunnel to batter your way into her womb. Her voice only cries out louder as you stop holding back and use such force to breed her all too willing body and reshape it into your personal cocksleeve. Her head, still resting against your shoulder begins peppering your neck with kisses as you feel her approaching another orgasm, this one far more earth-shattering than the last.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:54 am

Opening the flood gates and letting out every ounce of my strength to fuck her brains out I fall into a steady rythm, undeterred by her insides starting to clamp down on me once again as I pummel them into shape. Feeling her kisses a strong instintive desire overcomes me and I lean my head down as well, sinking my teeth into her skin as if marking her as mine and mine alone.

Just like that I fuck her through her second orgasm and any aftershocks that followed right after until she went limp in my arms and her grasp on my shoulders started to loosen. Getting close myself I pull her off my cock and let her sink to the floor before me, but not too low as I grab her by her her hair and angle her head to look up at me, stroking my cock right in front of her face. "Beg me for my cum slut!"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:43 am

She grunts and squeals like a sow in heat under your constant assault as you refuse to relent for even a moment of her orgasm, and she outright screamed as you sunk your teeth into the soft flesh of the nape of her neck certain that you had left a mark that would act as a reminder of this night for some time. It would almost be impossible to miss for anyone that got this close to her, so even if she did try to get with another man, he would almost certainly see the mark of your conquest like a flag on a mountain.

Her entire body shakes in surprise as you yank her off of your length. There's a gush of fluids on your cock before you put her on the ground before you stroke your cock as it pulseds and throbs. There was no mistaking how close you were as you demanded she begs to be showered in your release. Her voice is hoarse and breathy, so she can't seem to muster a shout for it as she pleads with you. "Please, I need to feel it. Your cock is so amazing, I just have to know what it's like when it's cumming."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:51 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Hey. Sry for the long delay. Work, sickness and other shit just got in the way...

I have never cum on someone's face before, but as I stood above her, stroked myself closer and closer to my release I couldn't help but feel more powerful than ever before. A feeling that only seemed to elevate the pleasure I was taking from her to higher levels. Here was this naked bratty little cock tease of a cheerleader, a virgin not too long ago, on her knees and looking up to me and my cock like deities, pleading to be graced with my seed even while she struggled to catch her breath.

And so her wish and my imagination of her plastered image became reality not long after as began to tremble and groan "Here it comes!", depositing rope after rope of my pearly essence on her face. All the build up and teasing increased the output to the point it started rolling down her chin and chest.

The bite mark on her shoulder may stay on her longer, but I was sure that this additional mark would prove to be even more impactful on both her and the people outside. Especially for her, as I had noticed a peculiar effect my scent and taste had on women and she had just gotten both in abundance.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:22 pm

She watches in anticipation as you stroke yourself right in front of her. Your cock twitching and spasming as your orgasm approached before the first blast splattered across her face. The first shot hit her right between the eyes as if fired from a cannon making her real back, and the second nearly hit her in the eye, but she closed it just in time as it streaked from her cheek to her eyebrow. The third shot even managed to splatter across her lips which had opened into an O oh surprise and some found its way into her mouth. Several more shots blanketed her face before you lost some of your oomph and splattered more of your seed over her throat, shoulders, and tits.

Her body was well-glazed, and her breath came in heavy heaves that likely only served to drown her lungs in the powerful musk of her ample coating of your spunk. You could even see her tongue swirl the bit that managed to spill in her mouth. The hazy eyes and the vacant smile on her lips made her look drunk, but you knew it wasn't alcohol that was addling her in such a way right now.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:38 pm

After the last dribbles left the tip of my cock and I have seen the effect my dousing had on her I start fixing my clothes casually. Doing so I again find her panties in my pocket which she had told me I needed to give back to her, though I would be surprised if she remembers or tries to go through on that now that she agreed to be my personal slut.

On the other hand that also reminds me of that cocky companion of hers outside that is in posession of her bra. "You know. I was wondering..." I start talking to the pleasure drunk cheerleader. "What's your relationship with that girl outside that has your bra? She seemed the most pissed at me out of all of them for some reason."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:32 am

She sits there a moment still looking dazed and possibly a little drunk off of your seed. She jumps a little coming to her senses when you ask about her friend. She tries to speak only to sputter forcing her to swallow most of what had spilled into her mouth before replying. "Oh, her. She's a...friend." She pauses a moment before sheepishly continuing when it becomes clear that answer isn't satisfactory. "I think she secretly has a bit of a crush on me, but I'm not really into other girls in that way."

Finally getting a little more cognizant, she begins putting her own dress back on though lacking her panties or bra. Either not daring to ask you to return her panties or forgetting you had them.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:13 am

"Oh really?" I grin at her, getting a rather mischievous idea. I go over to her side and lay my arm around her waist, pulling her in. "How about we put your teasing skills to some better use then?~ As soon as we get out of here I want you to run over to her and make out with her. Give her what she dreamed of." I propose, wondering what kind of expression this was gonna get out of the other girl when her crush comes over to kiss her only with a face full of my cum.

Sweetening the deal for my new slut my hand wanders down under her dress, groping her naked ass posessively and teasing her open pussy with my fingers as I whisper to her and walk us over to the door. "Then I want you to convince her for all three of us to go back to your place or hers after you two put on a nice show. And if you do a good job with her, I'm gonna fuck you again and again tonight until you pass out from cumming too hard..."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:42 pm

She grunts and shivers as you place your hands on her and tell her what you want. She's clearly uncomfortable, but she can't stop herself from wiggling into your grip. "I-I don't think she's even-even into guys though." Making excuses isn't an outright denial though as you move her closer to the door where the whole party will soon see the mess you'd made of her. She tenses as she notices. "W-wait, I can't go out there l-looking like th-this." She tries to dig in her heels, but she's clearly too worn out to stop you at this point, but she still clearly had enough pride left to want to keep everyone from seeing her even if she lacked the power to stop you from dragging her out there for all to see.

Her lips trembled as you began toying with the ass you had become very familiar with and tell her exactly what you want, and what her reward would be. "Wh-what if...if she says no." Her body shivers with the promise of cumming even harder. Her eyes still dart to the door with trepidation clearly still worried about being seen.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:13 pm

Her initial response that the other girl wasn't even into guys only fed my fantasy more and my determination to have her grew all the more. Similarly her trepidations to be seen with a face full of my cum fell on deaf ears as I pushed her along until we stood right in front of the door.

"Don't go all shy on me now...everyone out there already knows whats been going on inside here." I whisper in her ear from behind, my hooked fingers unrelenting in teasing her drooling slit. I then help her out a bit, by giving her a pitch I was sure the other cheerleader couldn't refuse if she really had a crush on her like she had explained, especially if the musky smell of my essence had the same aphrodisiac effect on her after they made out like I had ordered. "Just tell her you really want to have a threeway with her and that she could concentrate all on you."

Finally if the promise of an even more satisfying rutting for her success was the carrot, then the stick was all too obvious. "And if she says no...I guess you'll just have to wait a week...or maybe two - who knows - until you get another taste of this dick."

And with that I openend the door and walked us out of the home gym, putting on my best smug grin for all the onlookers, both enthusiastic like Drew and his boys and otherwise.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:01 pm

Hey, sorry for the radio silence over the last few weeks.

Her inability to resist you, your insistence that you won't be dissuaded, combined with the reminder of just how obvious what went on must be to the party-goers beyond the door make her tremble and eventually relent as you continue to tease and lead her to the door. She especially freezes up when you mention how long you would deprive her of your touch should she fail to convince her friend to participate in the three-way. A perfect opportunity to show a lesbian she's actually bi so close you can nearly taste it.

The door opened, and you saw the rest of the party. For the most part, they had apparently grown bored of listening through the door as everyone had returned to dancing, drinking, and playing games, but there were those who remained close by and kept their attention on the door as they were shooting the two of you glances almost as soon as you saw them. You could feel her sex tremble around your digit as more and more eyes turned as the attention you'd garnered gathered only more attention until almost everyone was staring at you.

The other cheerleaders in particular looked mortified as their friend stepped out obviously being supported by you and with white streaks on her face, tits, and in her hair.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:33 pm

Just a day before this, all the eyes on us would have made me feel self contious enough to make me sink into the floor, but now I just smiled victoriously as I paraded her out for all to see. It was all the more ironic that I felt her tense up beside me and on my fingers instead. A girl I wouldn't have thought to even try to approach.

Not paying much attention to those leering eyes I slowly turn towards her ear and whisper loud enough over the music for her to hear me. "Go on then, talk to your friend." I said, squeezing her taut ass once more before I send her off to her duty to seduce her lesbian friend in my name. "I'm gonna get some drinks for the way and you better have convinced her when I come back."

This whole spiel continued to excite me. Not only for turning her friend but also the power I held over her to get her to go through with my plan just to get more of me, even though she wasn't into girls in the ways I would make her tonight.

And so I seperated myself from her, going towards what I assumed would be the kitchen on my search for drinks, giving some of the guys gauking a sly nod in approval while throwing a wink in some of the girls direction. Though I couln't help but look back before I went around the first corner to see my new puppets approach to my task.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:27 pm

She stumbles as you press her forward taking her walk of shame towards her friends who knew exactly what she'd just been up to, and perhaps she'd convince that one to join the two of you in the three-way.

The many surrounding men either gave you encouraging or envious looks while the women tended to either gawk in curiosity or turn away awkwardly as you made your way back to the stairway to the main floor. Taking one last look, you could see your little pet just reaching her friend who was giving her quite the stern look. The friend being the first to begin conversation though with the party going on, it was impossible to hear what was being said.

When you got upstairs, you saw a few choices for drinks. There was of course an assortment of cheap beers as befitting teenagers. There was also a bowl of fruit punch though that was probably spiked in some way as well. A few guys up here offered you high fives seeming to have heard what happened downstairs.

As you selected your drink, you felt a heavy hand on your shoulder finding that Drew was standing right beside you. The centaur gives a chuckle. "Quite the show you put on there before you dragged her back into the home gym. People were talking." The big oaf chuckles as he gives you a playful pat.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:10 pm

It was a nice victory lap to strut through the frathouse being wordlessly congratulated by guys that wouldn't have given me the time of day. I decided to get the girls both a cup of punch while stuffing a can of beer down into the pocket of my pants for transport. But then I felt Drews hand on my shoulder as I ladeled the sweet and colorful, but no doubt also rather intoxicating beverage into two cups.

"You think so? You should have seen what went on after that." I jokingly reply trying not to spill anything. "Thanks for being so accomodating by the way, even though I couldn't join you guys anyway. I'm about to head out with that chick and hopefully that friend of hers as well." I continued, sympathizing with him while also gloating a bit. This being the first time I felt respected by a jock like him I also try to use the connection for some other endeavors that felt right to experiement with in my new college life. "You wouldn't happen to know where I could buy some of the good stuff around here, would you? You know, just some weed and maybe some pills."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 am

He shrugs as you turn him down. "You know, If I were a less understanding host, I might be offended by some guy coming to our party, making a giant spectacle like that, then making off with two of our finest pieces of ass." He smirks patting you on the back firmly with a hearty laugh leaving you to approach your quarry. He thinks a moment at your question. "I don't stray from alcohol myself, so I don't know from experience, but I have heard there's an alleyway near the dormitories on the north side of the campus where you can get that sorta thing."

As you approach the two girls, you can see there's a definite tension in the new girl, but it feels like the kind of tension of someone about to do something they know they'll regret but have to do. "Hey, so where were we going?" The cheerleader you'd had your way within the home gym asked.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:10 pm

I thank Drew for the info, before I go and decide to check that out some other day. For now I had two very fine pieces of ass, like he called them, to attend to. Getting back to the girls I can't help but smirk when I see the friend standing there. She was on the hook and all I had to do now was pull. Of course not too hard, but we'd see soon enough how straight I could bend this supposed lesbian.

I hand then the cups with the fruit punch and answer. "Let's go to your place. Mine's a bit of a mess today." I don't really want to tell them about the catgirl I'd fucked there a couple hours earlier who may or may not still lay there uncontious from the loss of both of her virginities in short order. And so I lay my arm around the blondes waist and pull her close, sipping on my beer as we start to walk, no questions asked to whether or not she was okay with going to her place and simply beckoning her friend along with a look and a tip of my head in the direction we were going.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:05 am

She shivers as you invite yourself to her place for the night as if asking wasn't even a consideration. There's a look of disgust from her friend though a little wind is knocked out of her sails when she sees the already seduced girl begin leading the way. She pauses a moment before hurrying to follow obviously wary of you but also unwilling to leave her friend alone with you.

Unless you start a conversation, the three of you walk in relative silence as the party draws farther and farther away. The girl leading the way gets closer to you little by little until she is practically leaning against you while walking the familiar path back to her place.

Eventually, she stops in front of a place. It's a decent-looking town house too spacious for one person living alone, but currently its pretty dark. EIther everyone is already sleeping or out for the night.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:10 pm

As we walk my hand wanders from her waist, down to her hip and finally on her ass, taking a firm grip of her flesh in rising anticipation for what was to come thanks to her doing a good job so far with her friend. After all she was the key to open her friends legs for me and she shouldn't forget for a moment how I'd reward her and her tight body for filling that role.

Givng her a moment to fiddle with her keys to open the front door I turn to said friend who followed closely beside us. "My name is Max by the way. Though I guess by the way you're looking at me, you're far less interested in me than her in this nightly endeavor." I tell her with a sly grin, turning slightly to leer at the peach shaped ass of her crush before I return my gaze to her, challenging her. "It's gonna be interesting to see who out of the two of us can make that little minx scream louder." And only to tick her off some more I add. "I don't even know her name yet, much like yours."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:53 am

She shivered as your hand drifted ever closer to its destination. The flesh was soft, but there was a firm core underneath probably from all the exercise she got as a cheerleader. You could feel the gaze of the other girl on your hand unhappy with the way you were feeling up her friend.

As the girl got the door unlocked, you turned to her friend who kept a wary eye on you as you introduced yourself. She tried to remain stern, but you could see a hint of uncertainty on her face. "I don't know what Cathy sees in you, or exactly what kind of game you're playing here, but I'll make sure she knows better than to let herself get swept up by creeps like you." Her words are sharp, but she keeps her volume down seemingly unwilling to let Cathy know the kinds of accusations she was making. Finally, you heard a click as the door opened. "There, looks like we've got the place all to ourselves."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:19 pm

The catgirl from earlier in the day was also called Cathy. Could be a fun coincident to have them have the same name, but I'm not sure if that was your intention. Though I can't fault you with how long it's been since that part of the game :roll:

I don't respond to her accusations either, just holding in my laughter beyond a sly grin. As soon as Cathy managed to open the door and announced the good news I was back on her, walking up behind her and reaching around to grope at her tits as I nuzzled and kissed the side of her neck, turning us both so her friend could see everything except my crotch grinding into that well trained behind of hers.

"If that's the case should we go to your bedroom or rather just get started right here and see were things go?" I half whisper, loud enough for her friend to hear as well in contrast to the next part. "Remember to play along, yeah? You want her in this. I'm sure she can make out with you and eat your pussy out good enough to warm it up nicely for my cock again. But you don't touch hers unless I tell you to..."
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games