A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Little Orc in You[Tes]

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:29 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Whoops, yeah I forgot, but lets just go with it.

She remains silent seeming a bit sullen as you brush off her words going to practically molest her friend right in front of her even if she couldn't see every way in which you were feeling up Cathy. Cathy trembles as your hands come down on her and your crotch grinds fervently against her plush rear. You can see her lip shake a little as she fights against a moan right there in front of her home. It's dark, but you have to wonder if any of the neighbors might just happen to see the three of you.

"W-we should at least get inside first." Her voice is shaky, and she's clearly having trouble keeping on her feet leaving you to support her body, so she doesn't fall over. She bites her lip when you mention having her friend prep her for you though making it clear you would decide when, or if, she might have the chance to return the favor.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:54 am

Looking at her friend intently over Cathy's shoulder I release one of my hands from her tits and push it down slowly over the front of Cathys dress, stopping and curling my fingers one after the other to bunch up the cloth right over her crotch and revealing to her friend that she wasn't wearing her panties anymore. But she only got a fleating glimpse at what she wanted for so long as my hand soon after sunk even lower, blocking her view while rubbing Cathy engorged little clit.

"Are you sure? You seem to be getting quite wet from this~" I muse in Cathys ear, sticking out my tungue and swiping it across the rim ever so gently. But with how much she was already leaning her weight on me and having had enough fun with this particular teasing I let it go. "But fine. Let's continue this inside." I end her suffering and give her friend a come hither signal with my other hand before I pick up Cathy by her chest and crotch, pushing the open door out of the way with my back to enter the house.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 am

She tries not to look, but you can see her struggle not to gaze openly for the brief moment her friends cooch is on full display before you begin fingering the cheerleader. The girl within your grip shivers biting her lip certainly about to give in before lifting her up and carrying her into the building. The front room has a rather large couch set in font of a wide screen tv probably perfect form movie night with the girls. You do have to wonder how long her roommates would be gone if you decided to have your fun out in a shared space rather than taking it somewhere private.

You heard the door shut behind you as the other girl followed unwilling to leave the two of you alone while Cathy wriggled in your grip at the awkward way you'd chosen to carry her. Her breath coming out in heavy gasps as you hold her chest and crotch in your grip. "Her rooms back this way." The other girl speaks clearly wanting this somewhere more private.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:38 pm

It was clearly time for Cathy's friend that she didn't make the rules here. After all I wanted all her focus on Cathy...for now. I wasn't too worried about her rommmates as the three of us left the party pretty early and if they barged in afterall there was nothing I didn't want them to see. So setting Cathy down right there by the couch I reach out for her friends hand as she started walking to said room.

Pulling her in and making her spin around like a much more practiced dancer than me I held them both close to me with my arms around their waists. "I think right here will give us just enough space for the three of us." I muse cockily. "Now stop worrying so much and start pitching in. Enjoy yourself a little." I tell the friend, not pressing my luck for now by trying to hold her this close to me for too long and instead retreating from between the two of them and guiding them closer to each other instead, facing each other as I take my spot behind Cathy, rubbing her sides, kissing her neck and grinding my groin against her tight ass.

Looking at her friend intently over Cathy's shoulder I encourage her in my own way. "C'mooon... I know you won't let me win that easily. Help me drive her wild." And wanting to brush aside any more qualms I add "I know you want to... and Cathy wants you to, isn't that right Cathy?", grabbing Cathy's a bit more forcefully at the end to get an answer out of her.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:38 am

Cathy was just about to start following her friend when you pushed her onto the couch before moving to the other girl. When you take her hand, you feel her tremble turning quickly before noticing what you were doing and sighing. She clearly didn't want to do this out here, but wasn't willing to leave you alone with Cathy. When you pull her into a spin her leg lifts into a pirouette seemingly out of habit.

She glowers as you tell her to enjoy herself before it breaks into a blush when you give her and Cathy just a bit of space together. The girls are just a bit awkward in a cute way with one another as you give them the chance to be intimate while you amuse yourself toying with Cathy. Cathy is trembling as her ample hips and ass are teased. Cathy leans closer to the other girl who almost looks like a deer caught in headlights at this point. You could almost imagine Cathy's eyes close and lips pucker as she gently moans out, "Amber."

The other girl bites her lip as what is likely her own name moaned out with such need from someone she has so much desire for. Her eyes dart for a moment to you planting another kiss on Cathy's neck before another gasp draws her to the girl in need of attention. Her lips trembles before she finally gives in and leans in to press her lips to Cathy's with passionate need.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:38 pm

It was almost too easy. I hid my smirk behind Cathy shoulder as she and Amber started making out, guessing that must must be her name or at least operating under that assumption until proven otherwise. Her inhibitaions had finally thinned out and I wouldn't stop until they were as opaque as a pair of fishnet stocking for me to rip them open.

But I had to take one step after the other. After all Cathy deserved a little reward for her help even if in the end it would all be self serving. Leaving her front open to Amber I pulled one hand back from her waist, pushing it down between the two of us to bunch up the back of her dress. Without panties she really had no protection from my plans and so my middle and ring finger went right into that sexy gap between thighs, curling upwards and entering her wet opening, massaging her insides rythmically with a slight bit of randomness.

The challenge was on and if Amber wanted to keep her crushs attention she would have to up the anti from a simple kiss. Exactly what I wanted. At some point she would need an outlet for her desire, her body aching for Cathys touch which she would only get through me.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:56 am

There was clear need in Amber's desperate kissing making you wonder just how long she had been unable to act on these desires. It takes a little bit before you notice that one of them had slipped the other the tongue though it wasn't clear who had made that move first. Had Amber done it to sate her desires, or had Cathy done it because she was either getting into the act or out of a desire to make you happy.

Cathy's sex trembled when you slipped a pair of digits inside of her. Even before you reached her honey pot it was slavering possibly from the passionate make out session she was having with her friend. At first, Amber didn't seem to notice, but as Cathy continued to moan, her eyes opened scanning her crush only to notice the ruffling of Cathy's skirt making it clear something was going on.

The girl gives you an annoyed look as her own hands move over Cathy's sides not wanting to let you be the source of her crushes pleasure be coming from you. Her hands move up to Cathy's shoulder before coming down the front of her dress feeling up her crush's chest.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:05 pm

I let them continue like this for a bit, concentrating on fingering Cathy without letting her too close to her orgasm just yet. Either she was great at acting or this turned her on much more than she would have let on in the beginning. Already longing for this to be a regular thing I hoped for the latter, but then again having this much control over Cathy that she got so into this just to get more of me was also a rather enticing thought.

But after a while my pants really started to feel uncomfortable with how hard my cock has gotten from all this and I decided it was time for the next logical step. "It's really getting hot in here isn't it~" I smile. "Let's get rid of these annoying clothes." And I knew just whos to start with. Pulling my hand from between Cathy's legs and then grabbing both sides of the bottom of her dress, I pull it up and and out from under Amber's hands, their kiss interupted as I pull it all the way over Cathy's head and toss it onto the back of the couch, leaving her naked except for her shoes.

I in turn begin by kicking off my shoes while throwing off my shirt right next to the dress. The pants go right after, giving my cock a bit more breathing room in my underwear. But then I immediatly pounce once again, reaching around and up to grab Cathy's chin, turning her head to the side to take my turn in making out with her, not hesitating to use my tungue where Amber's had just ventured as I looked the reluctant lesbian straight into her eyes and presented her with Cathy's naked body on a silver platter.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:58 am

They were both very much into it as you noticed Amber's eyes were now closed as she pressed deeper into her crush's lips. It wasn't clear if Cathy was really getting into this, or she was just that into your attention. You could imagine Amber would try to get some time with her without you around, but you were confident she wouldn't be taken from you as you felt her soft rear push back against you even as they made out.

Amber's eyes shoot open suspiciously as you mention the heat caught between her desire to see her crush naked and her disgust of seeing your hands on her. With a only a slight hesitation, she pulled away from the kiss to allow you to finish the undressing and looked almost offended with you stripped down to just your undergarments particularly when she noticed the bulge which she wasn't even aware Cathy had been grinding against not moments before.

Drawing her eyes away from you, she leaned back into the kiss only for you to take her turn. Cathy's mouth opens invitingly when you press your lips to hers while Amber hesitates before bringing her attention to Cathy's body. Her hands gently grazing her hips almost tickling her while she brought her lips to Cathy's nipple giving it a single lash of her tongue before taking it between her lips to suckle. Cathy shivers between the two of you as she is teased by both sets of lips and at least on set of hands.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games