True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:35 am

Sliding your hand over your stomach it was unmistable what your were feeling there, especially once you began grinding on him in circles which levered his hard pole to mirror the motion inside you, stirring up his load inside you and making more of it ooze out beneath you two. Only when you asked Callen for a comment did he manage to tear his eyes away from your hand.

"Yeah. It's so fucking hot." he replied, loking back down as you started bouncing. But the show had almost made him forget that he had hands of his own and you could all but see him realize this in a flash of inspiration before he lifted them off the mattress to grab hold of your hips once again. And this time you didn't need to remind him that you weren't made of glass as he didn't hold back at all, helping you down on your next descent with a strong push, your palm on his chest feeling the muscles flex beneath his skin, not to dissimilar to his cock underneath yours.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:34 pm

I shivered as he called what I was doing 'fucking hot' making me feel like a sexy temptress in the moment. I gasped out a deep slutty moan as he pulled my hips down with everything he had until I could feel his heavy balls under my ass as I was practically sat on top of them. My pussy lips pressed as tightly as they could be against his crotch and every inch of his rod truly buried inside of me now. "So big, and you thought it wouldn't fit." The hand on his chest moved up to carress his cheek while the other moved to his lower stomach rubbing in circles just above his crotch where his pubic hair was found.

Arching back as much as possible, I made sure every drop sen my tits bouncing as much as they could for his viewing pleasure. "Gonna have trouble getting over you when I go home at the end of the summer. Mmmm, maybe I should just stay here instead of going to college?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:28 am

He chuckled lightly as you reminded him that you were doing exactly what he thought wasn't gonna work, looking away for a moment before your hand brought his face back up to look at you and your tits bouncing in front of him, his eyes honing in on their motion like they were hynotizing him.

Thanks to that your question took a moment to register with him and he shook his head a little like shaking himself from a daze. At first he smiled proudly, hearing you would struggle to get over him, but the second part called forth a more guilty look on his face, like he was torn between the obvious upsides of having you here now that he experienced what this was like and the possibility of you throwing away your accomplishment.

In the end though the pleasure seemed to prevail. "I-If that's what you want...We are always open to keep our staff 'working' here as long as they want..." he explained with a bit of embaressment. It was a bit mysterious to you what exactly went on inside his head and why he felt the so guilty about enjoying himself, but at least his cock didn't share this conflict honest in it's willingness to hollow you out from beginning to end.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:24 am

Happily panting and grunting, I frowned a bit when a look of guilt crossed his face. What was he thinking right now? Did he not like that I wanted to stay here? He clearly wanted to, but there was something else there I just wasn't getting. Still, I continued to bounce in his lap spearing myself down on his cock again and again. "I love how it feels to be impaled on you. So big and overwhelming."

I felt my legs jiggle a little under me as my strength started wearing down. Between having my insides battered by him, then battering them myself, as well as doing these rapid squats over and over, I was starting to get worn down. I'd have to get more proper exercise if I wanted to be able to keep up with the three strong, strapping men and their strong libidos like this. It was barely into the afternoon and my body was already starting to tire.

"Gonna need to finish up here." Leaning over him, I changed the angle so I wasn't bouncing straight up and down making the motion a little easier to perform, but I also made sure to squeeze down harder with my inner muscles. I really wanted to make sure we finished once again, but I also wanted to do this for him on my own as a nice way to finish our first time together instead of making him take care of me every time.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:17 pm

Your bouncing on his hard cock quickly pushed away the guilt he was feeling an replaces it with pleasure, which was evident by his slurred speech and rolling eyes. "And I love how warm, wet and fucking tight you are. Ughh!"

With your change of the position his mouth fell open and stayed that way as he panted, but soon after he brought a hand to your cheek, mirroring yours but sliding through your fur to the back off your neck to pull your face down to his to make out with you instead, his tongue loose and eager to dance with yours.

You both were quicky approached another peak and he felt your strength and speed deminishing so close to the finish line. So he pulled up his feet and posted them on the mattress to begin thrusting into you from below, raising the intensity back up and higher with your combined efforts until you came, your clamping walls pushing him over the edge as well. Immediately the thrusting slowed to a halt, reduced to a few sporadic bucks that nearly sent you tumbling off if he didn't hold onto you as tightly as he did. It was his third in short order but the pressure of his seed pumping into hadn't reduced in any way.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:47 am

While I was certainly feeling plenty good on my own, I made sure to moan even heavier than even that to let how good he was making me feel also help in replacing any guilt he might feel for helping to convince me I should abandon my previous plans for the future.

As he pulled me down, I closed my eyes and puckered my lips welcoming the kiss he pressed against me. My mouth opened in welcome the moment I felt his tongue tickle my lips allowing him full entry as I continued to churn the insides of my sex with his cock.

Feeling him start to thrust up into me too impatient to let me finish riding him. I squealed into his mouth as his cock thrust up sending his heavy balls slapping against my ass as it took everything just to keep my waist steady to receive him. My pussy tightened down around him wrapping and trembling around his length working to milk him for everything he had to offer. I dropped my hips as hard as I could trying to keep him balls deep inside as I felt my womb bloat once again from the thick voluminous load I felt firing off inside of me. Leaning back, I gave him a devilish smile as I began rubbing my hand over the bump where his cum was currently inflating my womb.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:39 pm

His face flush and his hair slightly matted and disheveled he smiled back up at you in the after glow of his first sexual experience and your first with a cock like this. Your trusty toy you brought when you came here and resorted to when you first felt the effect this place and it's inhabitants had on you became completely useless now in comparison.

"We should probably take a shower." He suggested after you stayed like that for a bit and playfully added "And I should get off these sheets before too much seeps through into the mattress." as he sat up under you and gave you another kiss, shimmying over to the edge of the bed, standing up and gently setting you down on your feet.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:57 pm

I pant as I stay there squatting over him. I wasn't sure my toy would ever satisfy me ever again after all of that, but I wasn't in the least bit disappointed that I'd found something better to replace it. "Oh, were you thinking of letting me take the shower first, or do you just want to see my wet fur clinging to my figure?" I couldn't imagine after all of that that the two of us could have an innocent shower together.

As my feet touched the ground I stumbled a little. My legs were a bit tired from the workout, and my belly was still bloated out, so I wasn't exactly at my most stable at the moment. I let myself lean against him.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:18 am

He smiled a bit shyly at your question, but when you lean on him for support that shyness disappears again as he chuckles. "Well to me it seems almost irresponsible even to let you shower on your own with those shaky legs." Callen replies over dramatically. "Who knows what could happen if you slip and fall?"

Having said that, he wraps his arm around you for support, holding you up a bit as you two make your way out of his room and into the bathroom. His cock his soft and hangs between his legs, swinging like a pendulum with each step. In the hallway you could hear chatter from downstairs, but not any concrete words. They must have heard what has been going on, which reminded you of the reward Tony promised if you did a good job.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:59 am

I humm as he acts like I can't clean myself in my current state even though if he did try something in the shower, it would certainly be harder on my body than trying to wash myself. Rather than comment on any of that, I gave him a playful, but mildly sarcastic, 'my hero' instead.

I follow along as he leads me back to the bathroom. He hadn't even bothered to cover either of us, so I was curious if either of his relatives would catch us. They had to have heard what happened in there and noticed it had quieted down, but they seemed to be talking downstairs. Either they thought we'd chosen to just nap in the filth or weren't really interested in catching us. Still, I had to wonder just what kind fo reward I was in for as I was led into the bathroom.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:01 am

There was also the possiblity that they just didn't want to embarress Callen too much now that their plan had seemed to work. After all he did seem much more relaxed now that he got that weight of his virginity off his shoulders. As such you two are quickly alone again the the bathroom with the door closing behind you cutting off the voices from downstairs.

Callen lets you go in reach of the wash basin to support yourself if needed there, going over to the shower to turn it on and test the water, nudging the knob to the right temparature. When the room starts to steam up a little and he seems satisfyed he steps in and lets the water wash away his sweat, turning to you as he pushes back his wet hair and letting you ogle the rivulets running down the front of his body.

"So how about that wet fur?" He asks teasingly with a smile and beckons you inside as well.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:17 pm

As we enter, I go ahead and lean against the counter. I was feeling more stable now, but I wanted to put on a little show as I leaned more than would obviously be necessary and stuck my butt out toward the shower wondering if he would be far enough away to catch the barest hint of my sex still gaping a bit from having something so large inside of it recently.

I nodded as he asked about the wet fur. "Sure," Walking over, I lifted my arms up and arched my back as I entered the stream of falling water putting my chest on display as the fur became wet and laid flat letting him see the exact curve of my tits. As I let the water cascade down my figure, my tail drooped a little from the weight of moisture, so it wasn't so easy to keep it hiked up like this. Grabbing a bar of soap, I put it to his chest. "I know you don't need help here, but it should be fun." I started rubbing firmly cleaning away the filth and scent of sweat.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:02 am

Callen watches you closely just like you hoped. Now that his fear and overloaded hornyness was gone it looked like he could focus on every little detail of your body as you presented him first with another look at your shapely behind and subsequently your front as your made your way into the shower to comply with his less than subtle request.

He follows the path of your hands and doesn't stop you at any point as you start to soap him up, the bar gliding over his skin, only catching on the contours of his muscles slightly and leaving a ever growing trail of suds that gets carried away by the water. "If I also get to clean you afterwards." he suggests with a big smile.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:04 pm

Following the hand with the bar of soap was my other hand. One leaving a trail of suds while the other rubbed them into his hardened flesh and feeling the contours of those muscles instead of just watching the bar glide over them. "Oh, I should have known I wouldn't need to ask you to return the favor."

Moving down from his chest, I spent a little extra time on his abs. The six pack providing far more grooves and nooks for me to work the soap into to make sure he was well cleaned though perhaps I was teasing him just a little by delaying working my way down to his crotch beneath.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:22 am

"Well. I'm always happy to help." He smiles, keeping his body open for your visual and haptic pleasure in stark contrast to the way he flinched away when your first pressed yourself against his downstairs much to the amusement of his older more confident family members.

And despite your teasing and sensual touches, his cock only inflates ever so slightly, much more reluctant now to get up, after the session you two just had. Thinking back to your first confrontation with the beast, this may be your chance to give him a proper blowjob...or at least something close to it.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:59 am

I smirk, "Such a gentleman." I slide down the rest of the way down his stomach. I noticed the state of his cock looking like it was worn out after his recent two orgasms which was reasonable. It had only been his first two times in quick succession, but that didn't mean we couldn't keep having fun.

"Don't tell me you're finished already." My hand reached down to his cock rubbing the soap against it. Then I put it away, so I could use my paws to rub the rest of the suds away as I sunk to my knees before him. "You have a lot of catching up to do after all." Leaning in, I lapped at the underside of his cock lifting the head to point straight at my muzzle holding that position for a moment.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:49 am

There was a glimpse of his old ways when you suddenly wrapped your hand around his cock and he tensed, but that quickly faded and he fained playful irritation at your comment. "I guess three loads isn't enough for you, huh? You must be quite spoiled." he counters, reminding you of the third load you had already forgotten in the pleasure drunken state he had put you in when he fucked you into the mattress.

He keeps his eyes on you as you slide down and get face to face with his member once more. You can feel the heft of it even more now that it wasn't held up right by the pressure of blood inside. It did start to come back to life though as you drew your tungue over the surface and Callen didn't seem opposed in the least to show you how much he could give you. So much so that he boldly asks. "What do you think will stop us? Me not being able to get it up anymore or you not being able to get up anymore?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:10 pm

I gave him a smirk. "Well, maybe I've gotten a little spoiled recently, but with so many big strong hunks around to take care of me, can you blame me?" I wondered if I might be crossing a line reminding him of his family, but I needed to see how comfortable he was getting with the way things were with me, and he would be sharing me with his family after all.

I give him a playful smirk at his quip. "If I become unable to get back up, you have to promise to take good care of me." Leaning forward, I give the head a kiss opening my muzzle to swirl my tongue against it a moment before I opened even further stretching my jaw to trying to get my lips around it. It was more of a stretch than I was used to, but I was sure I would grow used to it with practice. For now, I took only the head into my mouth exploring with my tongue as my paws explored his length.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:58 am

He doesn't seem too happy about your reminder of your status in this household, but he knows there is nothing he can do about it. Instead he focuses on your second statement. "Do you think I wouldn't?" he asks in return, though as you start taking his cock in, blocking your way of answering him, he quickly seems to forget any need for it as his jaw drops slowly with your progress until the flared rim finally slides through your lips and settles inside.

He gasps as he feels a mouth enclosing his head for the first time, his hands shooting to his sides to hold onto something. "I-I never though I'd be able to get a real blowjob some day..." he confesses, but other than that only enjoys himself, evident by his cock slowly hardening. And you can feel every little expanding pulse and throb.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:39 am

I gave him a smile as I'd lost my ability to speak for a moment. It was cute and a little sad that he considered this a real blowjob. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do much more than hold his cockhead in my mouth this time as I began suckling while my tongue explored the broad, flat head looking to see if I could find the entrance to his urethra to tease there a little.

My paws slid down to his balls giving them a roll in my palm, but I figured there was something better than my fingers to stroke him off with. Letting him go, my hands drifted to my chest taking hold of my soft, pillowy chest as I brought my tits up to either side of his length. Even though they were bigger than my hands, the circumfrence of his rod still made it hard to wrap my breasts fully around his length, but I did the best that I could as I began bobbing my head only managing to move an inch or two.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games