True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:39 am

With your tungue pressed down as it was, it was indeed troublesome to get it out from under there to tease the center of his flare, but the way you swished your warm and wet tungue this way and that trying already seemed to please his quite a bit, as was evident by his continued open mouthed smile you saw everytime you looked up to him.

Opting use your tits instead of your hands to cover more of his shaft, you feel it glide through them with your motion which was incredibly arousing despite the lack of more direct stimulation for you. But you also lost a bit of control in the process as your hold on him was much less secure than before.

"Jack told me a long time ago what I should do when this finally happens." Callen then mused innocently, his hands coming down on top of your head, holding it tight with his thumbs squeezing your sensitive ears that sprouted out on either side. And then, much like Jack had done he pulls you down his shaft, colloding with the back of your maw again and again as he began fucking it.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:43 am

I struggled as with the girth of only his cockhead finding it incredibly difficult to move my tongue as I wanted, but the struggle of my efforts was kind of sexy in its own right, so I did my best to adjust wriggling my tongue as much as I could while I tried to get it into a position where I could work his cockhead the way I had wanted.

I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I lifted up my tits to press them around his rod wondering if he could feel each beat against his hard flesh. Squeezing them against his rod as hard as I could hoping he would feel the racing of my heart.

My ears perked curiously as he mentioned something he'd been told to do in this situation. When his thumbs squeeze on my ear it was like a bolt through my whole body. I gasped agaisnt the head of his shaft, and when he began pushing me down his length, I didn't resist and my jaw went as slack as it could as he started pushing my down his length. I was being used, and it just felt so good that it was all I could do to continue holding my tits tight around his length cooing and gurgling as I was forced to take more and more of him.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:06 am

"Oh my g-!" He started to groan only to be cut off by another even stronger wave of sensation washing over him as he slid past your tonsils and ito your tight throat. "Oh my GOD!" he then finished, his grip on your head only getting stronger as he saught greater heights. With both of you lost in your own little worlds of pleasure no whisper of reason could be heard as his flared member bulged out your neck and squeezed post your collar.

Only when he looked down and saw the signs of uncontiousness creep into your eyes alongside the pleasure induces hazyness Callen was taken out of his trance and extracted his cock from your throat, full mast once more and glistening in your frothing spit and drool to about halfway down his shaft. "Oh shit. Are you okay?" he asked worried about going too far with you.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:22 pm

My eyes rolled back as his cockhead forced its way into my throat. I'd never deepthroated anything before let alone such a massive girth, so I couldn't really breath round it. Yet my body submissively gave no resistance even as my lungs began to burn for air. Feeling him pull out suddenly I couldn't help but gasp for air filling my airways once again with fresh oxygen coughing a little even as Callen looked down at me with concern.

I gave him a gentle smile as I did my best to recover my composure, so I could calm him down. "I'm...I'm fine. Just wish I could...could have gone all the way for you." I took a few more deep breaths until I felt recovered. "See, no harm done. I'll just need to practice a little more." My hand took hold of his cock seeing that only about half had my saliva on it. "Maybe a lot more practice."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:48 pm

Callen's worries disappered as quickly as they came, your smile melting away his concerns. And of course as you brought the topic back to his massive cock, he was again reminded of the pleasure it brought him to ravage your throat like that. And your willingness to practice only enticed him all the more as he smiled down to you in the tight shower.

"Do you want to work on that right away...or would you rather we switch back to a hole we know can take aaaall~ of me?" he then asked, flexing the fleshy pillar in your hands to emphasize, reminding you in turn of the feeling in your loins and deep inside you his member had left there as a parting gift, that left you walking funny.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:31 am

I smile as his worries clear up and shiver as I felt him flex his cock in my grip. Stepping in a little closer, I let his cock rest against my stomach and between my breasts as I continue to massage his head with my palms as I consider our next step. "We can always try that again another time. Why don't you give me another load in my womb?"

Turning away from him, I braced my palms against the wall, lifted my tail, and spread my legs wide. "We should probably make it a quickie though. Wouldn't want to waste too much water fooling around in here, would we?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:41 am

Looking back to him you saw his eyes on your ass as you presented yourself and knew that you would soon get what you want. "A quickie, huh?" he mused almost drooling like your needy little cunt did. After everything that happened in the last hour Callen finally started to realize that he wouldn't break you so easily and the gloves seemingly came off as the first thing he did was grab your hips to pull you back, his thumbs pressing into your lover back to make it arch just the way he wanted.

"Though I wonder. Are you really worried about the water...or do you really just want to be fucked hard and fast?" he then teased, one of his hands brushing through your wet fur to grab onto one of your hanging tits, tweaking your hard nip between his fingertips as the over took hold of his cock and slapped in down on your upturned ass.

He let that question linger for only moments though and concluded cockily. "Not that it really matters, since you're going to get that now either way. I just want you to scream out my name loud enough for my whole family to hear and realise that I'm not some wimp for them to push around."

All the while he pulled his hips back further and further, dragging his cock against the base of your tail and thrusting forward as soon as the tip came in contact with your warm slit. This time he sunk in all the way to your cervix with that one initial thrust and didn't wait are ask for you permission to continue. He simple grabbed onto your tail with the hand that previously held his cock and delivered another thrust that savagely stretched you all the way around his monster of a cock once more.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:42 pm

I shivered as I felt his eyes roam over my posture like a starving beast despite how much sex he had just recently gotten. Was I really doing such a good job seducing him, or was this just how much frustration he'd built up over his years of celibacy finally being freed. I groaned as he grabbed my free hanging tit while grinding his cock against my tail, ass, and pussy teasing me with it for a bit before finally spearing me wide open. He was being so much rougher than he had been in the bedroom as I gasped out in pleasure and my toes curled.

I wasn't sure if I could take it, but this stallion had finally thrown off his reigns and it felt like nothing I could do was going to stop him from running wild. Grabbing my tail and yanking it about wasn't something I'd expected, but each tug sent a shiver of submission through me along with the slight edge of pain. My pussy squeezed down recognizing it only had one purpose right now: milking and pleasing that fat slab of meat for everything it was worth.

"Yes, more. I can already feel it in my womb." A shiver went through my head as I thought of one more thing to say. I wasn't sure if it might be too much or just right, but I had to say it. "P-put your f-foals in my pu-puppy m-mill." My pussy trembled around him encouraging his cock to spill another load inside of me. I knew he wanted me to scream his name, but I was doing my best to hold that in until I was cumming my brains out around his cock and his load.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:37 pm

Despite the someone over the top nature of your comment, either it was just right like you had hoped for Callen in that moment or it didn't throw him off his natural progression at all as your pussy took pounding like never before. Even the tightest passage your cervix couldn't stop him in his tracks any more and gaped as he forcefully janked his flare through on each return motion to give you footlong lunges each and every time.

Your fur that would normally dampen the noise of such savage love making couldn't do so with the water raining down on both of you and your arched back guiding it to where you connected repeatedly. As such the small bathroom resonated with the wet slapping sound of his hips and heavy balls whacking into your ass and thighs even more so then the water clashing on the tiles.

And every other thrust your arms lost a bit of strength and eventually you were pushed into the wall, the cold tile in stark contrast to your glowing face as is smushed against it along with your tits. His hand evaded being trapped between and instead slid down between your legs to add yet another source of pleasure by frigging your clit as well as a sturdy way to pull you back into him via his forearm digging into your leg like an iron bar.

Callen could only pant out his words intermittenly as his focus was on ruining your tight pussy, but he played along with your dirty talk. "M-ugh...My bitch in heat wants to be...ha...filled some more?" He asked, his cock throbbing with his impending release and your pussy convulsing around him as and orgasm build up higher and higher inside you beyond your wildest imagination.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:01 pm

I gasped and moaned every time he slammed into me even as my arms lost strength. Fuck the wet slapping sounded so good as he filled me beyond anything I'd ever imagined I could take. If I'd never come to work here this summer, I don't think I would ever have had the guts to try stallion cock, and now I knew just how wonderful it could feel hollowing me out until I was the perfect shape for it. Other guys might have to put in a lot of extra work to compete with this.

A shiver went down my spine as my face and tits were pressed against the tile. The cold smooth surface felt a bit strange against the hardened nubs my nipples had become and each thrust just rubbed them against it all the more, and the tweaking of my clitty wasn't helping things as I devolved to soft moans and gasps as words failed me. Still, I managed to push back my hips in time with his thrusts as I rode the high of his flare pulling against my open cervix.

I trembled as he asked if I wanted his load, and I could feel just how close I was to receiving it. Out of desperation, I got some words out. "Yes...good bitch...needs...cum...wants to...to feel...feel filled!" Slamming back my hips once more, I came soakingand milking his cock with all the strength that remained in my body. "Shhhoooooo gooooooood," I managed to slur out as my knees gave out as I lost all ability to support my own weight.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:00 pm

Your legs may have given out but that didn't stop him. Not so close to his release. Your feet twitched and slid out from under you, but his forearms took your weight and didn't budge more than a fraction of an inch. Just like the thick hard rod impaled in your body that seemingly also took some of the weight by the way it levered and pressed into the convulsing walls inside you.

Feeling this shift of your body, Callen then took one of his impactridden thrust to situate your twitching form even better for his uses, staightening his legs and lifting you a couple inches more still. You were really only aware of this though thanks to your front sliding up the tiles on the wall and finding new still cold surfaces that weren't in contact with you overheating body.

Supended there against the wall he continued to pound into you, his thrust only rocking you more hanging like you were. But finally your milking got you your reward as he tensed up and stayed flat against your behind at the end of his thrust. "Fuuuuck!" he mouned out load, the first rope of his cum shooting from his flare and refilling your womb after his last load had vaceted it lube up your canal for more.

Each burst lasted a couple of second and he thrust in anew between each one, his strength tapering off slowly throughout until he slumped over with your feet touching the floor once more and his head beside yours. His lips found your mouth and began making out with you even as he panted and struggled to refill his lungs.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:28 pm

Feeling his strength keeping me held up even as my own made me feel safe and protected even as he ravished my body with all the power he could muster. I hadn't thought he'd be this strong when I first saw him, but maybe the fact that he went to college while the rest of his family worked the fields made me misjudge him. I moaned out encouragement. "Ah, too much, but please...don't...STOP!!!"

I was practically being used like a sex toy right now as I could do nothing but let him use my body however he wished and love every second of it. Finally feeling him unload once more filling my womb with his halfbreed human/stallion spunk sent me immediately over the edge as every muscle in my eager love tunnel convulsed and trembled doing their best to milk him of every thick, potent rope. I really would have loved nothing more than to have the satisfaction of knowing his nuts were completely dry after fucking me with everything he had.

I whined a little as he leaned his had beside me and pressed his lips to mine. I pressed back into the kiss as he continued to unleash what felt like the very last of his load. I put a hand on his cheek though it was a challenge even doing that minor show of affection alongside the kiss. I didn't have the strength to keep on my feet, so I did my level best to lower down to my knees, so I could continue to rest my legs as we made out while I got my fill of him.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:09 pm

You two stayed looked together like that for some time, though judging how long exactly was rather hard to do in your current headspace. However long it may have been the water washed away most hints of your escapades down the drain after his cock had shrunk enough to slip out of you and a large amount of his seed followed. Nevertheless the boiler of the old farm house couldn't support your usage of hot water forever and you two were taken out of you daze by the rapidly cooling supply.

Callen then reached over with his hand and turned the water off. "I guess that's our sign to get done here, huh?" He smiled, helping you pack up on your feet and wrapping you up in a big towel to dry you fur once you got out. He really seemed to be enjoying taking care of you.

But then there was a glink of his shyness again right before you two were ready to head out for good. "D-Do you...I mean...I'm probably going to get some sleep soon...W-Would you want to...like...sleep in my bed tonight?" he asked, struggling to find the right words. That reminded you that Tony had promised you a nice reward tonight for doing a good job with Callen, which left you either having leave Callen hanging or having to talk to Tony tomorrow to explain why you didn't come down again to collect.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 am

I stand there just enjoying the pleasure of my lover inside of me filling me with his essence, It was so fulfilling that I found myself wishing it could continue on forever, but like all good things, it had to come to an end. Especially as the water coming down on us started to cool. They never really told you about that downside of sex in the shower. I thought for a moment as he invited me to share his bed tonight. It was tempting, but I was sure I'd earned my reward from Tony.

I give him a sly smile. "Sleep, huh? Maybe some other time. I've had a bit of a...big day, and I'm sure there will be much to do tomorrow, too." I put my arms around him pulling him into a hug. "Goodnight, and sleep well."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:08 pm

He smiled back at you, even though he obviously wasn't as pleased as he could be by your answer. "Okay. See you tomorrow then." he said as you two hugged, going back to his room and leaving you alone in the hall. Did he suspect anything? It wasn't clear, but on the other hand, he already knew at least to some degree how his family was behaving with you and it didn't stop him from giving you his first time.

But all that was unimportant as you descended down the flight of stairs, wearing nothing but the collar just like Tony ordered you to and ready to get your treats. Tony, Jack and Drew all sat on the couch with a bottle of bear each as they watched the tv. But as you stepped into their view, their heads turned and they smiled, knowing exactly what you just did.

Tony who promised you your reward was of course the first to speak up. "There you are~. From what we heard up there you really gave Callen your all, huh?" He praised you, drawing out the inevitable conclusion and why you were here by taking a big swig of his beer before he continued, never stopping his stare deep into your eyes that screamed superiority and wouldn't let you speak up before he was done. "But I guess you're down here now because that wasn't enough for you yet. Isn't that right you horny little bitch?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:05 am

I felt a shiver as I wondered how much he knew, or at least suspected, of what I was actually up to. If he knew, would he be jealous that he couldn't have me all to myself? All these questions swirled about in my head as I walked down the steps considering the situation I found myself in with several men vying for my attention and the chance to both pleasure and be pleasured by my body.

I couldn't help but pause as all attention was on me for a moment and it was clear they all knew exactly what I had been up to as I found myself wondering just how loud we had been up there and how effective these walls were at dampening sound.

I shivered as it became clear there was little sound dampening. Did that mean Callen would be able to hear me get my reward, too? My excuse would be pretty poor if he heard me getting my reward, but I couldn't back down now with my treat right in front of me. "Y-yes," I whimpered out not even trying to deny being a horny bitch. I really couldn't wait to receive my reward for a job well done seducing the youngest of the men here.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:50 pm

All three of them leered at you at that response and Tony got up from the couch. He grabbed a short leather leach from the table and walked up close to you. So close that you could feel his breath stir the fur on your forehead and the lingering smell of the beer he drank fill your nose.

"That's a good girl~" he mused, clipping the leach onto the front of your collar. "I'm sure you liked getting stretched out by our innocent Callan...but what you really need and why you're here is to be mounted and bred." he said, wrapping the leach around his palm and pulling it up sharply, making the leather dig into your skin and your head angle upwards.

He lets you feel the strong grip he had on you for a few fleeting moments before he turned around and pulled you along roughly until you stumbled onto your knees right between his brothers legs. "I think you two are yet to be introduced properly." Tony chuckled from behind as Drew unzips his jeans and pulls them down to take out his cock. In line with the whole family it's quite big, if of course not as big as Callan.

Drew doesn't waste much time, grabs your head and interrupts any such thoughts, his fingers digging into your fur and squeezing your sensitive ears. "I've been waiting the whole day for this." He grins, pushing you down into his crotch and forcing his cock into your muzzle. Tonys grip on the leath makes the collar choke you a little every time Drew pushes your head down anew searching for the entrance of your throat with each eager motion.

The direction of the leach pulling on your neck changes slightly though and you soon find out why when Tony thrusts his cock into your stretched out pussy from behind and pushes you forward with enough additional force that your throat wraps around Drews cock and your nose gets burried in his coarse pubes. That's when the real pounding begins.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:53 am

I was excited but also a little intimidated as Tony got up brandishing the leash. I knew I was going to be rendered helpless to be used to these men, and I could imagine nothing I would want more. As he approached, the scent of beer made my nostril wrinkle with its unpleasantness, but I couldn't move, couldn't resist as I awaited my fate.

I'd almost forgotten I was even wearing the collar as he clipped the leash to it pulling me along to whatever it was he dragged me down exactly where he wanted me, and I could do nothing but obey his will. I stumbled between Drew's legs as his cock is fished out and flopped onto my snout. Without hesitation, my tongue slipped out to sample the taste of his masculine dick flesh.

I wasn't given any time to explore his length before he grabbed my head forcefully shoving his cockhead into my muzzle. I was helpless, weak, and oh so obedient as I wrapped my lips around him and began to suckle him eagerly. My tail wagged about in happiness as I was used roughly for their amusement my sex starting to leak my juices and just in time as Tony took his place inside of my hot, eager pussy which twitched and squeezed around the new intruder. Drawing a moan heavily muffled by the length I was blowing like a bitch in heat. These men wanted to use me as a sex toy, and I could do nothing to resist their desires. My hips pushing back eagerly as my head bobbed trying to satisfy them both to the best of my ability.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:15 pm

Then you feel a heavy hand slapping down on your bouncing rear from Tony who noticed you helping your own defilement. "Look at you trying to get get fucked even harder all by yourself." He hissed, spanking you five fore times as he enjoyed your insides clamping down around him and milking his cock from the stinging pain.

But then he pulled out and chuckled. "If you want to help so badly let's see you ride Drew." he says, handing over the leash to Jack who had also taken out his member and walked behind the couch, using the leach to pull you up and onto Drews lap as Tony lifted you with his strong hand around your waist.

Drew could only grin, licking his lips as you were put on his lap, with his saliva covered dick rubbing against your stomach waiting for you to grab hold of and impale yourself on. He immediatly dove in and started sucking one of your sensitive nipples between his lips as his hand took hold of them and squeezed.

On the other end Jack now smiled down to your with his cock laying across your face. He didn't need to tell you what to do with it though, just holding the leash and watching you expectingly.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:28 am

It was muffled, but I squealed around the cock in my mouth when a hand came down roughly on my ass not letting up as more strikes rained down upon my bouncing rear. Each squeal a little more subdued while my aching pussy gushed as it tightened around his dick from the rough treatment.

I let out a needful whine as the member was pulled out of me leaving me empty telling me I needed to ride the dick I'd just polished to a shine with my tongue. As I was dragged up into his lap, I trembled as I felt him against my stomach reminding me of how empty I was and how much he'd filled up my muzzle. Reaching down, I held his cock upright and steady as I positioned my snatch over his cockhead biting my lips as I lowered my hips feeling myself spread to take the tip of his length filling me back up.

My muzzle hung open, and my tongue lolled at the satisfaction of the fullness inside of me, so I was caught off guard when a cock came to rest on my face only for me to smile before taking his head inside slurping and sucking around another thick, filling length.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games