True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: True Nature Ranch[Firehead]

Postby Tes » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:36 am

Drew let you sink down on his cock and played with your tits, but soon he took the reigns into his own hands by interlocking then behind your back, pulling you in hard with his arms tightly wrapped around you stopping your movements for a moment, before he started heaving your lower body up and down his cock, helping along by thrusting up in time from below.

Around the same time Jack, the most charming of the family, praised you for sucking his cock so obediently. "Good girl~... You've already gotten much better at that since yesterday." he chuckled, petting your bobbing head. "...Let's see how far you have gotten." He grins, grabbing your head and forcing you down in one smooth motion until your nose pressing into his groin, holding you there to see how long you could keep him down without gagging, especially with the small movewment caused by you getting fucked from below.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 am

I shivered as Drew toyed with my tits while letting him ride him before taking the fucking into his own hands. Without his hands groping them, my bosom bounced freely as he slid my muff more quickly up and down his length. My voice groaned muffled by Jacks' cock as I was bounced in Drew's lap like a simple sex toy.

I shivered as I as praised as I pushed myself to pleasure him even better in hopes of achieving even more praise. My tongue swirling around his cock head as my muzzle moved back and forth sucking and slurping. I froze as soon as he grabbed me by the head before burying my nose right into his crotch so that I could only smell his masculine musk. With my muzzle so full, and my nostrils pressed up against flesh, I couldn't quite breath as I tried my best to relax my jaw to give myself a little more breathing room.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:15 pm

With the small hasps of air you had to fight for you were starting to feel the effects of your oxygen depleting, but Jack was nice enough to let you back off, though also experienced enough it seems to know exactly when to force you down once more, keeping you right at that light headed level and giving you just enough air to not pass out. This left you in a state of virtigo as the two family members had there way with you, both forceful in their own way. So much so that you almost forgot about the third waiting for his moment behind you.

Leaning in from there you were reintroduced to his existence when you felt his weight on you back and his cock lodged between your cheeks, stopping the movement of his two relatives to hiss in your ear. "I think you're ready now for your real reward. Have you ever thought about that? Taking a cock in each of your tight little holes at the same time?" He asked, teasingly grinding his cock though the valley of your cheeks with his shaft gliding over your backdoor, which was puckered even tigher by Drews cock already taking up a considerable amount of space in your loins. Jack pulled back your head so you could just about answer his father with his cock still occupying your maw.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:38 am

My body desperately gasped for air every moment I was given a moment to breath before Jack's fat cock was forced back into my throat creating a vicious cycle of my lungs starting to burn just before I was given the sweet relief of fresh air before it was taken away once more. My sex and mouth utterly dominated by the pair of cocks using me for their own pleasure, and it was everything I could have ever wanted.

I tensed in surprise when my third partner alerted me to his presence which had gone completely forgotten in my current state, and it was obvious he believed I had room for one more even as my cunt felt bloated from the stuffing it was currently receiving. Being spit roasted was one thing, but taking two dicks, especially once this thick, seemed likely to completely rearrange my hips, but as he dragged that hot and heavy rod between my cheeks I shivered in submission. Even though I was scared, a part of me wanted it, and even if I didn't, these three weren't likely to give me much of a choice anyway. When I was given enough room to speak, I practically hissed out a half-slurred 'yessss.'
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:17 pm

It probably really didn't matter in terms of the outcome if you had agreed to this or not, but just the smile it put on Tonys lips was a reward well worth your submission. You still remembered how his cock felt when he ravished your ass for disobeying. The pain...the pleasure. And this was going to be an even tighter fit then that first anal experience for you. In fact the intoxicating cocktail of fear and anticipation was all to similar to loosing that virginity.

The cock grinding in the valley of your cheeks and against your lower back momentarily vanished with the head proding against your puckered back door a soon after. It glid up and down thanks to your own juices and Drews continued efforts from below. The pressure built and built until...it slipped up and over thanks to another buck from Drew.

"Hold still Dammit!" Tony barked to his brother, pulling back and aligning himself with his now much more stationary target. Just from the first contact you were sure that he would not be denied another time as his hand came down on your back pushing you down as he aimed his member with the other.

Again, the pressure increased more and more, going so high you wondered if this was ever going to work, but then the tensed up muscles in your loins ever so slightly relaxed and a split second after your were stretched to a degree that felt even further than from the horse cock that pounded your insides not even an hour before. And that was just the head... And the trio of men still had not started moving.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:55 am

I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me. My anal deflowering had certainly been intense but being double penetrated on only my second time with anal with such thick, strong cocks made me wonder if I would even be the same after the ravaging I was going to be receiving. I could feel him rub his cock against me dragging it out and teasing me with the threat of spreading me wider than I'd ever imagined.

Then it became clear Tony was getting frustrated, and I realized he wasn't teasing me, he was having trouble lining me up with the other two men continuing to have their way with me. Suddenly everything came to a halt. All the thrusting and fucking stopping while Tony lined him self up. After being so thoroughly fucked and pleasured, it was agony to have it all stop leaving me on the edge while the pressure against my pucker grew little by little.

Finally, all three men were inside of me, and even though Tony had only gotten the head in, I felt like I was spread wider than ever before, but they hadn't gotten back to screwing me out of my mind, and my body began to tremble desperately wanting to be ravaged once again, but their hands were all over me, and there was nothing I could do unless they allowed it. My desperation grew as all three of my holes burned with need for savage, brutal fucking.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:34 pm

Every second you had to wait felt like an eternity as you desperately wiggled around in their grip. Not to get out from their hold, but to get the stimulation you craved so much. Thankfully you didn't have to wait long as Tony chuckled "Look at this slut bucking. I guess she likes it~" and the other two family members started to thrust into you again.

With how tight your lower openings were stretched, Drew had a harder time stuffing his cock in and out of your pussy, but the pleasure each movement caused had increased exponentially, especially when Tony joined the fray and in one savage thrust, hilted himself in your ass completly, groaning out loud from your velvety tightness wrapped around his member.

And so you got exactly what you whished for, jostled about on Drews lap as the three men started ravishing you with all they had. Not only with their cocks using your holes like a toy for their amusement but also their three pairs of hands and notable two mouths with Drew sucking and nibbling on your tit as Tony took the more savage route of biting into the skin on top of you shoulder as he fucked your ass. You almost felt weightless, losing your basic sense of up and down as your mind was overloaded with all the sensations caused by them.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 am

I gasped and moaned around the cock buried in my throat both hoping to get whatever stimulation I could but to also urge them to get back to action of forcing their cocks into me. I practically released a muffled howl when I finally felt the three studs get back to using me as their personal cock sleeve.

It felt like my pussy and ass weren't meant to take such thick cocks at the same time, but after everything with Callen, I was sure I would adjust, and on the way, I got to feel so satisfyingly full of cock.

My tail flailed side to side rapidly as the men really got into the work of fucking me wildly as if they were trying to make me lose my mind. I wailed in surprise when I felt one of them suck on my nipple while another bit into my shoulder as my back arched both pushing my tits forward and shoulder back as if offering them both easier access to what they were after. I felt my insides tie themselves into a know as a pressure built up inside of me as I realized my orgasm was quickly approaching, and it felt like it was going to be a big one crashing over me. Soon it became too much, and my entire body quacked with pleasure as my eyes rolled back, and I worried that I might pass out, and while I was worried about missing all the pleasure, there was something tantalizing about the idea of them continuing to use my unconscious form.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games