Trapped in Space [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trapped in Space [Firehead]

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:18 am

Dulane hands seperated from your chest, each with a different goal. His left hand came up to your chin, pulling it gently towards the side to plant his lips on yours, making up for all the missed kisses. Meanwhile his right hand followed the example of yours and slides down your front, pushing in a bit to glide under the hem of your underwear towards your mound.

He knew his way around there pretty well, caressing your lips and feeling that you indeed weren't ready just yet. To help he pulled his hand back up, breaking to kiss to wet his fingers with the saliva that collected during it. That already felt much better as he pushed his hand back down your crotch and began rubbing your clit awake.

He himself didn't need much convincing though as you felt up his cock in his pants. It was hard and he bucked his hips to make you stroke him harder through his pants.

In fact he was impatient and took his hand away from your chin, unzipping and then pushing down his lower garments before he pushed down your panties too. "I need to fuck you so bad." he groaned, pushing his cock through your thighs and pushing it up against your slit with the hand that previously caressed it. He ground against it back and forth three times before he pushed you down to bend over the sink slightly and reangled himself upwards to slide into your semi-warmed up pussy.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:27 pm

Closing my eyes, I puckered up to accept Dulane's kiss. I trembled as his other hand teased at the entrance to my sex. With his jealousy straining things as it had, it had been a bit since we'd been able to make love, so I was warming up rather quickly despite the less-than-ideal conditions. He showed once again how well he had learned my body in our high school days, and I could swear his time away at college hadn't rusted his skills in the slightest. Why he seemed so insecure about me never ceased to confuse me.

My hand moved up and down his pants rubbing at his cock taking a moment every few passes to tub lower at where his balls must be. I smiled as it got such a heavy reaction from him as he pulled off his lower garments to get to the action. I hadn't quite warmed up entirely, but if he needed me that badly, I wasn't going to deny him even if I kind of wished he were a little more patient. As he bent me over the sink, I reached back letting him feel my nails gently caress his hips and squeezing my thighs around him to get a little more pleasure out of the motion before he finally slid into me. I groaned as I felt his member fill me once more. The familiar size and shape welcomed like an old friend returned after a long absence. I moved my hips back and forth in time with his thrust familiar enough with his love-making that it was easy to match his pace.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:14 am

Like a well oiled machine, the two of you started throwing your bodies back and forth in tandem, the rythmic slapping of his flesh against your soon echoing in the bathroom with sporadic grunts and groans. Though in camparison to the familar feeling you had he was a little rougher today, letting off some steam from the confrontation not too long ago.

His hands both went to your hips to aid you in meeting every one of his thrusts with his balls slapping against your clit. With little to no variation he rutted into you for several minuites and while your body did manage to catch up with his desire, that was short lived as you already began feeling the telltale signs of his peak approaching, his hands digging into your haunches harder and his cock gaining another half an inch as it went even more rigid inside you.

And then he bit his lip and groaned out louder, his back arching and his head lolling back as he deposited his warm load inside you. As it so often did, his strenght left him afterwards and he almost collapsed on top of you, but caught himself leaning over you, kissing your shoulder and neck. "Thank you....Haaaah...I really needed that." he huffed.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:16 am

I did my best to keep my voice down even as our bodies slapping together managed to produce plenty of noise by itself. I really needed this as pleasure washed through me helping to forget the stress of everything going wrong. Instead of a nice relaxing time with each other, we were stuck in this ship in close quarters with a man whom Dulane felt threatened by. Perhaps that was the main reason Dulane was being so rough now. Did he think Marius would sense how hard I'd been fucked and know I was someone else's?

I pushed back into his thrusts even as his hands took over pulling me back even harder. With little to contribute, I reached my hand over my shoulder to stroke the back of my husband's neck letting my nails drag across his flesh gently. His jealousy even seemed to make him feel a little larger than he usually did. It wasn't like I could drag him somewhere private to fuck every time his jealousy reared its ugly head, but I could imagine such a scenario making me clench down a little more on him.

I felt his seed splatter inside of me once more as I tensed and moaned around him. As usual, he collapsed in the afterglow as we both relaxed after a rouch, passionate session. "Yes, huh huh, I need that too." I sighed as I leaned down onto the sink just waiting for my body to recover.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:01 pm

He rested right there with you, leaning up after a minute or so. He had gone soft inside you in the meantime and began redressing, pulling up his boxers and pants before putting on his shirt.

"Hey, do you wanna get something to eat?" He asked, much mor calm now that he let out some of the tension and he even spared a thought about the person that had brought out that tension in the first place. "I'm starving and I guess Marius will come back whenever he's calmed down too."

"Best we leave him alone for now since he doesn't have an awesome wife like I do around to help him with that." he joked, giving you another kiss.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:46 am

When he pulled out, I grabbed as paper towel moistening it, so I could wipe up. Considering I didn't know when I was going to get a change of clothes, staining my underwear with leaking cum was the last thing I needed. Still I felt better though probably not nearly as much Dulane had.

"Yes, I could use some food myself." I was feeling a bit uncomfortable when he started talking about Marius. "Please don't talk like that. We wouldn't want him to get agitated because he gets jealous. What if he is on his way back to tell us he got access to the luggage compartment?"
Firehead

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:29 pm

Dulane smiles add your admition of hunger but it lessens while not quite vanishing as you push back on his comment about Marius. "Well he already did get jealous, didn't he?" He points out, assigning that to be the cause of the earlier confrontation instead his own feelings. "But I will try to avoid the subject if it makes you uncomfortable."

Coming out of the bathroom Marius had indeed not yet returned to peak in or but a halt on the conversation as Dulane went over into the kitchen to go through the conserved food packages available.

"Soo we got a few pasta options; with basel pesto, salmon or bolognese; some asian stir fried stuff...oh...or more protein centric dishes like steak or duck breast with steamed vegetables." He calls out, ruffling through the neatly sorted cabinets. "What would you like to try first?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:57 pm

I kept my lips shut when he acted as if jealousy of our marriage was the cause of the argument rather than being told he couldn't use the bathroom sink to clean up. Marius hadn't even commented on us not joining him for that, but if he would keep his comments about any relationships Marius may or may not have to himself that would be enough for me.

I looked over the options he had brought up. "Some stir fry sounds good." I was a little worried as a thought crossed my mind. Would Dulane get upset if I made sure we made up enough for Marius to have some too? It'd be rather rude to make a meal and leave nothing for him while he was working to try and get the luggage compartment open for all of us. It was frustrating the way he reacted to any courtesy towards him as if I was favoring him in some way.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:06 am

"Okay. Let's see." Dulane smiled, putting aside the other options after taking out two of the sliver stir fry packages. Annoyingly it seemed your thought didn't cross his mind at all evident by the number of portions he seemed to prepare. They were packages individually and would have been probably made to order on the day of arrival in that rather big machine as the end of the counter. It looked like a huge microwave with racks inside instead of the spinning platter.

He flipped one of the packages over to look at the instuctions and read out loud. "Step one: remove all packaging. Step two: Place in a Rehydrator set to 160°C and 50% rehydration for 10 minutes"

"...Hm...Seems easy enough." he cocks his shoulders, going over to the machine to see how to turn it on. There was more then enough room in there for another portion, though at the same time it didn't seem to be that hard to prepare one later if Marius wanted to.

The machine finally beeps at Dulane's prodding and the small diplay in the corner lights up blue. "Thank god..." Dulane sighs, tapping through the menu to punch in the numbers from the package.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:50 am

I shudder as he clearly takes out only two of the packages which were clearly contained only a single serving each. The machine seemed plenty big for a third portion, so I pulled out a third package ready to just prepare it myself though I was sure that would begin an argument in and of itself. Even if it would be simple enough for Marius to prepare his own, there was still the principle of the thing. Making food just for yourself, especially while someone was busy doing you a favor was very rude, and I really didn't want to have Marius ask where his was when he returned.

As Dulane began punching in the settings, I tore open the package and got ready to insert it in with ours. Even though I was dreading the argument we would probably get into, I just couldn't stand the rudeness of eating without preparing something for Marius. I'd feel hurt if I was the one working on the luggage compartment to find the two of them already eating and no portion waiting for me.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:51 am

As you get over there and Dulane opens the large door he spots the third dish and asks curiously "Why three?" before the dots connect in his head and he rolls his eyes. "You don't even know if he would want that or if it's cold already when he gets back." he shakes his head, the same ugly feelings that were pushed aside momentarily by his sexual release quickly returning.

"Or do you want to bring it to him? Is that it? Pamper him to get his attention?" he continues spiraling into accusing you once more, even though you made it clear and promised him you weren't interested in flirting with Marius. Even then he closes the door and starts the rehydrator, tapping at the screen in clear annoyance until it starts buzz.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:04 pm

I sigh as Dulane started the argument I already knew was going to start. "It's not about if he likes it or not. It's just common courtesy. How would you feel if it was his girl friend here instead of me, and you were out there trying to get things more comfortable for everything, and you came in to find them eating and nothing was waiting for you? If he doesn't want it, it won't hurt to rehydrate it twice, so one of us can have it again later."

I roll my eyes at the accusation. "I'm not taking it to him. There wouldn't even be a table out there: these ship halls are always so cramped. We just need to leave it on the counter waiting for him to show we're thinking about him too and are thankful for his help."
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:52 am

Dulane stutters a bit at the pushback and tries to come up with a reasonable justification. "W-Well it depends. If they told and showed me how easy it was to heat one up for myself I don't think I would be upset..." he explains, though it was clear that he came up with that more to keep his pride than being reasonable.

"Whatever. We'll put it on the counter..." he murmurs, waiting through the awkward silence for that distinct beeping signalling the food was ready to take out. Opening the door, a whaft of heat and smell came out that got both your stomachs rumbling and Dulane takes the dishes out one by one to set them down on the counter behind, the edges still quite hot.

You two quickly find the needed utensils to eat and make your way out of the kitchen. Of course Dulane had to leave the job of physically setting Marius portion on the counter to you, taking his to the nearest table to sit down and eat. At least that seemed to lighten his mood though as he takes a bite and then nods with a rather satisfied "Mhhh. At least the food is good."
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:01 pm

I nod when he mentions leaving it on the counter giving him a softer smile. "Thank you Dulane, that's all I ask. If he doesn't eat it, I'll just reheat it for the next meal." I took my plate thankfully. I walked beside Dulane once the plates were settled, but I noticed he was heading towards the table. Leaning against him, I whispered to him. "Sweetie, I'm not feeling the dining table after everything that's happened. The couch'll be much more comfortable."

With that said, I started towards the couch going plenty slow, so he could close the distance and walk beside me like we had been. As we approached, I had another idea making sure I sat on the end of the couch closest to the door Marius had disappeared to, I waited for Dulane to take a seat beside me. Leaning in, I whispered again. "If Marius shows up, I'll have to stop, but while we're alone right now." One hand drifted to his crotch. "We might not have many chances for private moments. Keep your tray over your lap. We wouldn't want him to see." I gripped his zipper starting to slowly pull it down for my dear husband.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:12 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sry for the delay. Got caught up at work and had a busy weekend.

Dulane was a bit confused by your desire to sit on the couch instead of the tables and especially as you beelined for the far end of it, but hesitantly followed and sat down with you, food in hand. He seemed to be just about ready to wish you a good appatite to finally dig in when you leaned in to whisper in his ear, which made him freeze.

"E-Eh...Are you sure?" he stuttered, pivoting his head around to make sure Marius wasn't here or coming just around the corner. As your hand slid over his leg and towards his crotch, he lifted the tray instinctively to take a look, seeing you fingers clasping his zipper and pulling ever so slowly. "I mean. You are right about the limited chances we have up here...b-but why do it so in the open?"
Tes

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:58 am

I give him a playful huff, "Well, I'm not eating this in the bathroom, soooooo unless you want me to wait, its got to be here. I'm between you and the door, and you've got food over your lap. Just keep an eye on the door for me, and we'll be able to hide anything pretty easily." With his zipper undone, I was tempted to pull him out, but it would be easier to keep things hidden if he was still in his pants, so my fingers slipped in instead. That way, we could also keep any mess in his underpants instead of the bottom of his food tray.

Wrapping my fingers around his length, I gave him a few strokes while I got a forkful of food into my mouth. I was still hungry after all.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:29 am

The loose zipper made some room, but it was still a tight space to jerk him off in, especially as he grew hard in your palm. He may have just had an orgasm but you knew his body as much as he knew yours, if not more. In fact, you noticed that it was much easier to coerce his dick into a second round. Maybe because he was backed up even if the cold sleep was cut short.

His primary thinking apparatus didn't need too much convincing either way though as he grew flush and looked back and forth between you and the doorway, wagering his choices. "Okay...please keep going..." he mumbled at last, still very much anxious that Marius may come back at any moment. But the senconds went by and there were no signs of him. Though you could start to feel the predicted warming effect Marius had warned you two about when rerouting the cooling of the engine room as the temperatures climbed and your clothes became dry, loosing their evaporative cooling effect that offset the change in temperature.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:03 pm

It was a tight fit, but I figured I could manage like this. Dulane certainly didn't seem ready to complain about the tight confines of his underpants either, and neither of us wanted Marius seeing anything he shouldn't see of us.

I felt the temperature start to rise. For now, it wasn't bad, but I recalled how hot it could get. Better than the engine exploding, but if it got as hot as he said it could, it was going to get uncomfortable. Probably should ask him if it'll be like that the whole trip, or if the temperature will get back to a more comfortable level at some point. For now, I kept my attention on my hubby stroking him firmly while occasionally taking a bite of my food.

I leaned in close whispering into his ear. "It's been a rough day, hasn't it? Getting stuck out here with almost nothing to do until we get to the resort. I hope this can make up for everything." I leaned in closer pressing my chest into his side and kissing the side of his neck.
Firehead

Postby Tes » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:26 am

As you kept stroking the sound of your hand brushing against the cloth could be heard along with the occasional clatter of utensils as you ate. He had tried to eat as well, but put the fork down as you pressed yourself against him. Either the heat had gotten to him even faster now, or your ministrations alone left him breathing with an open mouth, his eyes staring ahead as if in a trance.

"Yes...Yes it has..." he murmurs in response to your gentle words, completely forgetting about the doorway as you brought him closer to his peak until the sound of barefooted steps suddenly woke him back up. His head went riged and his frantic turn towards Marius brushes your lips off his neck as he pushes down the food tray in his lap, in hopes of hiding his open fly and erection while giving you room to extract your hand.

"W-We made some food....Eh...There is a plate for you as well." He tells Marius who approaches from the side, trying to be much more chipper in his tone towards him than usually to mask the nervousness. Though it doesn't go unnoticed that Marius had opted to stay in his underwear only to combat the heat.
Tes

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:37 am

My own excitement was palpable as I stroked my husband of in a more or less public space. We'd never tried anything that had such a heightened risk of getting caught, but now I was finding it kind of added to the excitement. I smiled as it became clear Dulane was getting into this as well. With any luck, we'd finish up before Marius could return none the wiser.

Hearing footsteps, I made sure not to make any sudden movements as I slowly pulled my fingers from Dulane's pants. I also made sure to zip his fly slowly to keep down the noise. Didn't want Marius to see the open fly after all. I had forgotten Marius was walking about in his underwear making me wonder what he had done with the rest of his clothes. "Yup, we weren't sure what you would want, so we made stir fry."

I let a look of mild disappointment cross my face. "I take it you haven't had any luck opening the luggage compartment yet." Dulane certainly had been less confrontational, but I wasn't sure if it was due to the fact that he'd been in the midst of doing something sexy with me, or if it was nervousness at the idea of being caught in the act. Hopefully, it would last until we could get a chance to finish the job.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games