Corrupted Kingdom[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Kingdom[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:13 am

The male left and the mayor entered only a moment later. Considering she was the young girls grandmother, either both her and her child had children young, or she looked younger than she actually was. "Ahh, so the new Fox Champion is here. Come to check up on us, ehh? You should be ashamed of calling on an old woman while she's bathing." The young lady tenses at that last part. "Grandmother, I specifically didn't tell him what had you busy." The older woman brushes her off. "It's fine, it's fine. A girl your age'll never find a man if she's embarrassed about when she's taking a bath."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:56 am

He couldn't help but quirk an eye at this exchange, even as his member twitched a bit in its sheath. Still he shrugged as he said, "Yes, I've come along to check on your town and see if there is anything I can do for you or if you need anything. And to get some things to help me on my quests. If there is anything I can do for you or the townsfolk, please let me know."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:00 am

The exchange was only made more awkward by the fact that both women and you were all still standing about naked. You could even see a few streaks of fur laying flatter against the older woman's body indicating that she hadn't been able to get all of her fur dry after her bath. She thought a moment about your offer of help. "Well, there is one thing. Our watch is a little short staffed..." The granddaughter interrupts at this point. "I already told him about Sendesh's trouble with the fellbeast. The old woman nods. "Ah, so you know that already. Tell me, young man. Do you know anything about fighting fellbeasts?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:54 am

"I am... from a land rather far away from here. We don't have things such as fellbeasts to deal with, but I've always been a fast learner." He says after a moment, finding it amazing in hindsight that the matron would just send him off without any real knowledge of the land and its dangers. Either she was that desperate... or just assumed there were some things he'd know or learn as he went.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:52 am

"Ah, well you might find yourself in some trouble. They are creatures born from the very taint that tries to corrupt our lands. You'll want to be careful if you face one in combat because should you fall, it will certainly take advantage of you, and you yourself will begin to grow tainted yourself." She shakes her head. "There have been many proud warriors that have fallen into the taint and committed foul deeds after." She gives you a stern look gauging your reaction.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:09 am

"So they're not something to underestimate." Shizu said with a nod, considering things a for a moment. "Perhaps tomorrow, assuming the edict for remaining naked doesn't continue, if I can scrounge some gear together, I could go and try to deal with it. It is my duty to help after all." Or at least that's sort of how he saw it, being a champion and all. "Any help you can provide would of course be appreciated."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:28 am

She nods, "The Queen's actions have been quite erratic of late, so edicts tend not to repeat themselves very often. Of course, there will be a new edict in the morning, so who knows what may be happening." She thinks for a moment. "Hmm, there might be something I can do if you're waiting for the morrow. Come by in the morning, and we'll see if these old bones can still be of some use."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:55 am

Nodding in thanks, though not sure if she meant literally coming with him, Shizu got up and said he'd be back in the morning then. For now, he'd go and seek out his guide so he could figure out where they'd be staying the night. Though he'd also try to see what he could learn about these fell beasts along the way.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:48 am

The couple give you their farewells promising to wait for you in the morning, and with that, you're out the door.

You had fortunate timing as Tobi was walking toward the place as you exited. "Oh, your meeting is over now. How did it go? I managed to get some travel supplies, food, a tent, and some sleeping bags for the road ahead. I also looked at some weapons, but I realized I had no idea what you even preferred to wield in a fight."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:25 pm

"To be honest, I'm not sure either." Shizu admitted, then shrugged as he said, "Let's go see if we can find a decent sword or staff of some kind I guess. Never wielded either, but those seem simple enough." A small part of him wondered if it was wise to admit such aloud, but to be honest, the Matron of the Fox clan had seemed desperate enough not to ask, and he certainly planned to give it his all in either case.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:01 am

He looked a little shocked when you mentioned not knowing. "Ohh, you better be a quick study then. The other champions will be aggressive enough as it is. They'll jump on any weakness they can find. Let's try the smith first." Leading you to a nearby blacksmith, the rhino shows you to the racks of weapons. "I've got some dummies out back if you want to try them out a little. Just don't go too rough, I need to sell whatever you don't buy." There's a variety of swords, daggers, axes, hammers, and polearms. (3, 6, 2, 6, 4)As you look over the weapons, one, in particular, catches your attention as you're perusing the weapons. A pair of daggers that almost seems to call for your attention.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:49 pm

Shizu nodded. "So i got the impression from the Matron. Lead on, friend." He followed after Toby, then hummed as he looked over the various weapons. At first, he was considering a sword or polearm, but then he found himself looking at a pair of daggers. Humming to himself, he picked them up and held them in his hand, giving some experimental swings as his tails swayed about a bit in excitement.

"Excuse me sir," He says, calling back to the Rhino blacksmith behind him, "Is there anything special about this set of daggers?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:09 pm

He quirks an eyebrow as he walks over to see what exactly you were talking about. His gaze locks onto the pair of daggers in recognition. "Ah, that's not my work. Someone was running short on cash and left that in exchange for some work." Picking up one of the daggers, he tosses it at the frame of the door out to the back. The knife embeds itself into the door and only a second after it comes to a stop, it disappears. He lifts up the belt they came on revealing that it was back in its sheath.

"As long as one of the daggers is in the sheath, the thrown one will return where it belongs. It's also got an enchantment for accuracy. I'm not good with throwing daggers, but I've never missed a stationary target with them."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:42 am

Shizu grinned at that as the Rhino showed such off, then went ahead and leaned over to Toby to try and check on what funds (or leeway) they had available as the Champion. More loudly though, he turned and asked, "How much for them? Those seem like they could be quite useful."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:49 am

(6, 2, 6, 2, 3)Looking to Tobi, He shows you the sack where he's carrying your funds which turns out to hold 20 golden coins. "Yeah, they're pretty valuable, so I can't let them go for less than 30." You realize there isn't enough funds for the daggers making you wonder if the Matron had let you go underfunded, was just short on money, or didn't expect you to be buying magical equipment right away.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:00 pm

Slightly bent over thanks to Toby being smaller then him as he looked into the bag and counts the coins, and forgetting that he (and well everyone at the moment) isn't wearing anything, Shizu asks "Is there any way possible you might be up for dropping it to 20? Any way at all?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:26 pm

The larger male's gaze fell upon you, but with the way you were turned, you couldn't really see. Perhaps it was the unfamiliarity you had with this new body, or it was just a natural inclination, but your tail had also lifted up when you bent over leaving little hidden. "Well, perhaps we can work out a deal." Walking over to the front door, he puts a sign on it indicating he was out for the moment before shutting the door. "Now then, just what else would you have to offer worth a good 10 gold?" As he stood there with his arms crossed, you could just barely see a hint of black and pink mottled flesh between his legs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:36 am

Glancing back, Shizu at first nearly squeaked as he was suddenly reminded of the fact he and everyone around him was naked. It was weird how easy it was to forget it and then be reminded of such. He'd also never really thought of doing something with a guy before... but a tiny part of his mind still saw this as little more than a dream of some sort, which meant he was free to experiment a bit. Besides... a bit of naughtyness for cheaper magic daggers seemed an easy price to pay.

Stretching a bit, Shizu hummed as he swayed his hips a bit while he looked upwards in thought, scratching his muzzle a bit as he said, "I'm sure we can come to an agreement of some kind, I'm an... open minded fox."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:38 am

You could feel the larger male eyeing you. His work at the forges had certainly done him many favors as you could see the developed muscles. His skin was also dimpled with sweat from the warmth. As you stretch, he steps in closer putting his hand on your shoulder. "Hmm, well then, we'll have to discuss just what you're open to. Though I must ask, what about your friend?"

Toby eeps a bit as attention is called to him. He's clearly nervous about the negotiations you and the rhino are getting ready for, but you notice just the barest hint of pink poking out through the fur between his legs as well. Perhaps you could talk him in to join you to improve the discount on the daggers, or you could let him go find a place for the two of you to stay the evening.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:55 am

"Hmm... that depends on Toby. Does he want to join the discussion? Play a role in it perhaps?" He asks, a bit of a sly tone creeping into his voice as his nervousness from the Rhino placing that strong hand on his shoulder is overshadowed just a bit by the idea that his companion was getting excited by this. "If he wants to join in, he is more than free to. Perhaps he'll help sweeten the deal? If he doesn't... then well, he is free to either simply bear witness, or perhaps go find a place for myself and him to spend the evening."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games