(HxH) Hunters and Hunted [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: (HxH) Hunters and Hunted [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:52 pm

Your looking around the bus does tingle the back of your head, something was off about the situation, but then you notice past the seats and through the windows. Many of the other busses... havent left the terminal either. Maybe one or two? Out of the endless seeming number of lanes. A ticking noise can be heard just below the music and you look towards the front, the overhead blinker was saying something. "Signal for stop" the amber glow of the LEDs blinking on and off.

When you turn to talk to Bella she wipes some drool off her chin and comes back to a more steady alertness. "Um.. i sure that might.. *yawn* fine. You.. um mind.. if i sleep first?" She lets out another yawn which causes you to involuntarily yawn yourself. Sleep was fast approaching if you were to do anything else in the moment.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:21 pm

We still hadn't left yet? Then what was with the horn and the doors closing when we came onboard? Were we still not ready to get going yet. Maybe there were waiting for more people to get on. Most the buses were still here, so maybe they only left once a certain number of people got on. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long... there should still be plenty of time before the exam begins, but who knows how many more hoops we would need to jump through between then and now. That and that light blinking over towards the front... signal for stop. Was something wrong? It was a little hard to think.

I let out another yawn as Bella draws my attention back to her, seemingly getting comfortable nestled into my arm. I nod along with her words, but as her yawn draws another yawn from me, I find myself leaning closer to her and struggling to keep my eyes open. "Uh... I think something might be... wrong..." I murmur, my face tilting towards hers as my eyelids felt increasingly heavy. "I don't mind you... sleeping first... but I feel so... very tired for some reason..."

I yawn a third time, my face now resting against hers as I struggle to hold it up properly. "I think there might be... another test... maybe... not sure... can you... think of any way... to help us stay awake... just long enough for us to make sure?" I murmur, my head bobbing lightly from side to side, nuzzling my nose against her cheek lazily as I weakly try to shake myself awake.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:47 pm

"Hmm..?" Bella gives you a bit of non-commital acknowledgement that she heard what you said, her eyes fluttering open to try and stay awake. "Well.. when.. i wanna stay awake..." You see her pull out her phone clicking the volume button up a few more decibels noticeably raising the volume for you both. The fog clears up a bit more but the overwhelming sense to take a load off is still encroaching, but thats when you see Bella legs are quite wide open and her free hand was creeping its way down.

The way she was nestled into your neck as well you can feel her body heat was picking up a few degrees and she nibbles into your neck. Injecting your system with some much needed stimuli as the little bit of pain zaps you awake just a bit more to maybe knock you up to somewhere around 60% awake. "Hmmm.." She groans into your neck, biting down a little harder.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:04 am

The music getting louder helped, but didn't alleviate the problem entirely. That made sense, but the rest of Bella's actions only confused me further. My still somewhat foggy mind was slow to register what I was seeing as Bella's arm started to slide down between her spread legs, and whatever conclusion I may have reached never came as I soon found myself distracted by her teeth against my neck. I let out a gasp and grip my fingers more tightly into her shoulder, tilting my head up slightly at the sensation.

"Bella... what are you doing?" I murmur, little more than half awake. I was more certain now that there was something I needed her awake for, but the particular way she was going about keeping me awake was just as distracting as the overwhelming tiredness that had almost consumed me. "We need to... do something... I think... to get the bus going. Oohhh..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:36 am

"Mmm.." You feel a warm vibration against your neck as Bella bites down just a little harder but then releases leaving a small hickie against your neck, though you can tell she was far more alert now, "Y-you side to do something.. this.. is what i do when i get sleepy at my desk.." Upon a second examination you can see her free hand was between her legs and she'd undone the button on her shorts giving her freer access to her crotch, though she seemed to be playing with herself at least above whatever panties she had on.

"Get.. the bus going?" She looks around for the first time and finally picks up that your bus has not left the terminal it was parked in. Her eyes also drift towards the blinker overhead with the "Signal to Stop" sign still blinking away. "O-oh, umm." She takes a second to collect her thoughts though you hear a slight intake of breath, she seems to have accidently touched a good nerve. "That.. that yellow rope above your head Lue, pull it. See what it does."

Assuming you do the sign changes from an amber glow to a red one. "Hunter Exam:" And then a series of numbers follow after it. After 2 distinct numbers flash it repeats. "Hunter Exam: 90.24'59"N, 75.56'60"E" Soon after a hiss is heard and the black dividers that sectioned off the driver's seat open up and you realize that there actually hasnt been a driver this whole time!
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:46 pm

I gasp, finding myself biting my lip slightly as Bella presses her teeth more firmly against my neck. It may be keeping me awake, but it really doesn't help keep me focused, especially with how foggy this intense relaxation had made my mind. "R-right..." I murmur as she gives her response, as if it made sense. Truthfully I couldn't think too much about it right now, so I just nodded along like it did. I watch her fingers run over her panties, my eyes drifting between open and closed as I sway against her lightly while Bella deals with her own struggle to focus on my words.

It takes me a few moments to register what she says when she finally does respond and I look up at the cord and give it a pull. I lift myself up to reach, only to slump back down, finding one of my leg sliding over Bella's thigh as I start resting against her once again. I look over towards the front once again, seeing the black dividers open up. "We... don't have a driver..." I say, before letting out a yawn. This was bad, I wasn't so asleep that I couldn't figure that out. "Looks like coordinates... we're supposed to drive ourselves to the exam... I don't feel awake enough to drive, do you?"

I look around to see if anyone else had woken up after the dividers opened. "I think we need to... mmph..." I start resting my cheek against hers as my eyes flutter shut "Maybe wake everyone up... or... do something... is it the music? Or is there something else to it? Mpph... you're really soft and comfortable..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:38 pm

"Mmm.. that makes.. Sense.. I.. can mess with the.. radio, if its the music. Can you.. umm, help me over there.. my legs feel wobbly." She tries her best to stand up but as she had said her legs seem to be barely able to support her own weight.

The other passengers were definitely asleep by this point and you can feel the little boost you got from Bella to be fading fast. Thankfully with a stroke of luck the two of you were in a seat that was closer to the front so you just need to hope your own legs dont give out before you make it to the front and you collapse in the aisle for a nice long nap.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:08 pm

"Mpph... I can... try... but I'm feeling a bit... out of it myself." I murmur. My initial attempt to get to my feet just results in me shifting around on her leg, humping and grinding my crotch against her thigh as I try to muster up the energy to get up and make it over to the front. With everyone else asleep, there wasn't much alternative, I had to do this. The doors may not open for anyone else to come onboard, and if the others don't wake up any time soon we may end up falling behind too much, especially if there's a step after this that proves equally tricky to deal with. I bite my lip and force my body to move, accidentally grinding my knee against Bella's recently stimulated crotch for a few seconds as I do so before I shift my feet back down onto the ground and stand up right.

Looping my arms around her, I try to pull her up with me. "Come on now, we've only got to go a few steps." I say, fighting back a yawn as I try not to slump face first against the seat before us and then pass out on the ground. Holding Bella against my side, I try to walk us both towards the front. "I need you to stay awake... if you pass out before I get you there, then I'll probably pass out shortly after..." I murmur.

With my brain sluggish and sleepy, I rush to think of a way to try and spark some energy into Bella, reaching the simple conclusion to simply do what she herself demonstrated just moments ago. With one arm around her back, holding her steady by my side, the other goes between her legs, where her panties were still exposed by her unbuttoned shorts. I press the tips of two of my fingers against the shape beneath, feeling around to reach the bud of her clit to give it a quick flick through the fabric as we approached the front of the bus.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:18 am

Your arms and legs silently scream at you, the weight of cinderblocks on your shoulders as you move. The only thing to cut through the numbing of your body, the weighty allure of sleep was Bella’s warm and the music she shared with you which was a quick paced tone of synths and guitars. But this semi-lucid movement makes you acutely aware of Bella’s warmth—her energy, as your body brushes up against hers. The spark of life shared between you as you hear a gentle moan pass through the woman’s lips. First your thigh, then your words, then your fingers. Your ministrations were working. She at least isn’t dead weight for you to carry all the way to the front of the bus.

She was going to return the effort. The feeling of your fingers against herr most sensitive spots prompted a response in kind as her smaller arm wraps around your waist, her manicured nails slide under your shirt and rake gently against your stomach down into your pants as your steps carry the two of you forward. She can’t really respond to you with words in the moment, barely holding her head up as she was it took all her strength to find your own clit and slide a gentle finger against it on the other side of your panties.

Step by step, intertwined the whole way to the front you finally make it to the driver’s seat and next to it is the radio controls as well! Bella is bracing herself against one of black panels, her hand still down your waist band as you take stock of the situation. Two buttons standout, a flashing yellow light on the left side and a flashing red light on the right side. The symbols you’d expect for volume or stop and play don’t seem to exist at all. It was some sort of script and you couldn’t tell at all what either symbol on each button meant.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games