Under-Rat [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Under-Rat [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:41 am

You try and wander to find some way out of whereever this place was, but as you stumble about, you trip and stumble down another pile of trash... and then land with an oomph next to three surprised, but eager looking rat monster things like before. As soon as your eyes latch onto their cocks though...

Cock, cum, need cock, cum, want it need it crave it have to have it NEED IT

The parasites inside you render any other thoughts impossible to think. You need cock, cum, need it now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:52 am

I Shuddered and moaned and stared at the eager rat monsters and before I even knew what I was doing I lifted my fingers up spreading my nipples open wide, and spread my legs, shaking my hips eagerly at the rat monsters, moaning and whining with need to get those holes fills and make my worm babies happy~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:59 pm

They pounced upon you and you knew this should be bugging you, knew it should be bothering you. They smelled and they weren't clean and... and... and fuck you felt so damned fucking good! Your breasts were being fucked as two managed to work together to spread your pussy wider as they railed away at your lewd holes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:25 pm

I squealed in delight at getting my pussy spready and moaned, eagerly rolling my hips and riding the cocks with wild abandon loving every second of this, even if my mind, or some part thought it was nasty, disgusting, wrong, for the moment all I could do was try and milk as my jizz as possible into my lewd cum hungry pussy and nipples.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games