Futa Invasion [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Invasion [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:13 am

"Mhm, and either a masochist, or the pleasure is still so new it's overriding any pain~!" The scientist purred in delight, then giggled as she reached between you both and took hold of your cock, pumping it at the same pace as the guard was fucking you harder and faster as her own cock began to twitch with the signs of impending release.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:18 am

I squealed and only a few seconds before the pig in me had the chance to I was cumming hard, my cock shooting out cum all over wherever the scientist aimed, my pussy clamping hard, refusing to let the pig pull out, I could even feel my asshole twitching in pleasure my body shaking with the force of the orgasm.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:28 am

Chortling as she caught your release in her own mouth, she hummed happily as the pig futa slammed on into you and started spilling her seed into your depths. Your stomach bloating a bit more from how much she was filling you with. The scientist hummed as she watched, jotting a few more things down as she giggled and said, "Right, well after that, I think I know where I'll be assigning you~ I think you'll have a fun time of it, hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:34 am

I was still cumming with my pussy, my hips shaking a little as my body fought to deal with all the new feelings and my mind struggled to make sense of it all, all I could do was nod as my hips rolled lightly, my pussy doing it's best to milk all the cum possible from the massive cock currently inside it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:44 am

"Mhm, let me check what barracks will be needing a pleasure relief toy... mhm, you can fuck her some more if ya still got it in you." She said idly to the guard, who smirked as she spun you around, grabbing both your wrists as she resumed fucking you, her cock still hard as it turned out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:52 am

I squeaked in surprise as I was spun around, only to find myself moaning louder than before, then I was panting and gasping and found myself asking "M~More~ Harder~ Fuck me more~ Break my pussy~" I was begging slightly as I caught my breath, shaking my ass a little as I tried to entice the pig into doing more, "More Cum~ It~ Feels so good~" W~why did I love the feeling of cum in my womb?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:04 am

"She's a quick learner, hehe~" The guard said with a chortle as she started getting rougher, soon pushing you against the wall and letting the force of each slam grind your entire body against the smooth, cool wall. Making your more sensitive cock and sack rub along its surface as your nipples were flicked up and down from the motions.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:10 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled a 98 to hold back cumming lol

I moaned louder as she got rougher, and even more as I was forced to basically hump the wall, I could feel her balls slamming into my thighs, I was sure they'd be bright red after this. "Yesh~ Yesh~ more C~Cumming~ I'm Cumming~" I was cumming both from my cock and my pussy, unable to stop, coating myself and the wall in jizz and my cock and balls getting completely covered in it as I was force fucked into it over and over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:41 am

You are forced to cum from both three more times before the pig futa guard cums in you, filling you with more warm cream as she finally slides out with her cock finally getting soft.

"Mhm, well missy, how was it?" The scientist lady asked as she leaned in with interest as you slumped to the floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:46 am

I giggled a bit drunk on pleasure from cumming with my new more sensitive cock, and my brand new pussy and womb, slumped on the ground I looked up and smiled at the lady leaning over top of me "T~Told you S~She's my type~ I love it~" I giggled, my legs weren't currently obeying me so I couldn't move past that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:47 am

Nodding to the guard, who simply slings you over her shoulder, the three of you leave the cell. The scientist lady informs you you'll be the stress relief toy for their soldiers and security folks, and remarks that if you do as your told, are obedient, and even eager to serve you'll get rewarded for such. And punished if you do the opposite of course.

"I'll keep in touch so I can monitor your progress~!" She says as the guard carries you over to a hover truck and puts you in with a dozen others like yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:51 am

I blinked and then I was blinded as I was basically tossed into some hover thing, my face landing practically in someone's cum leaking cunt and the puddle at the bottom of the thing, I could only turn my head to breath as they giggled and moaned on top of me, my ass the only thing sticking out of the pile of limbs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:55 am

Bit by bit, the other futa humans in the truck thing with you were pulled out. By the time it was just you and one other, a girl with green hair and a cock just a bit bigger than your own, you were able to think a bit more clearly again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:58 am

There was cum coating my face and tits it had leaked out of other humans, I finally groaned and sat up looking around trying to figure out where we were, I waved at the other unsurely wondering if she could think, and perhaps if she knew where we were going.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:40 pm

She waved back, giggling a bit as she said, "Hiya, were ya a girl? Or a boy?" She giggles and quickly adds, "I was a girl, but then I woke up with this thing and... mhm... I think I know why guys tend to think with their dicks all the time~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:51 pm

I blushed "I mean, I was a boy, but, well...this is actually bigger than I was...and well I lost my first time to a Pig looking Alien? Um, how don't girls just offer their pussies up to anything big, it was my first time and she was, wrecking my womb, but I loved it?" I asked blushing even as I found myself, almost instinctively spreading my legs for her as she showed off her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:26 pm

She was watching you do that, and was already starting to move between your legs and position herself as she shivered, her cock hard as hell. "We uh, just get used to it I guess? I don't know, hard to say now to be honest... and speaking of hard..." Without any hesitation she lined herself up and then slammed on into you. While she wasn't as big as the guard, she was still decently sized and her cock head did bump against your cervix.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:32 pm

I stared and licked my lips as she approached, I didn't even think to try and stop her "Yeah getting hard for too long can really hurt, feel, feel free to use my pussy to calm down~" I moaned out, trying and failing not to sound eager, moaning as she slammed into my needy hole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:49 pm

"Mmhm, f~fuck, you have such a warm, wet, slick pussy~!" The girl moaned, panting a bit as she guided one hand to your cock. Then she shifted a bit and then... okay, this was a wild sensation. She'd shifted just enough so that you could plunge your cock into her pussy too, and was now rolling her hips so she could both fuck you and ride you at the same time. It made it slower, nowhere near as fast or rough, but... f~fuck this was gooooood~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:52 pm

I squeaked at the odd feeling, and went a bit cross eyed "O~Oh Y~Your my F~First~" I stuttered it felt so much different than a hand or the scientist's brief mouth, the insides were weird, it felt so good~ I was moaning and thrusting up into her on instinct, enjoying it too much to look around now.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games