Gang Infiltration [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gang Infiltration [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:36 am

She squeaked as you leaned over, scurrying back as you pulled on your experience as being a cop to look as intimidating as possible. Even though she very briefly let her eyes roam over you, your aura, your presence, just spoke volumes of how much trouble she'd be in if she didn't pay.

"F~Fine fine! H~here!" She practically gives you her entire cash drawer, which actually has MORE money then is likely being requested. "Sheesh, damn gangsters..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:41 am

I Snorted and took the money, reaching up and patting her cheek "Good Girl." I told her before smirking "Honestly you're cute I totally would have been down to fuck if I hadn't needed to get this back." I said casually gathering the the credits and leaving with a backwards wave, my hips swaying as I went back to the bar with the money, smirking happily at how easy it was to get.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:08 am

She shuddered at that, and you felt her eyes on your rear til you left the store. Then of course you felt the eyes of others on you as you made your way back... so many looks from so many people... were you always getting looks like these and just never noticed? In any case, you soon returned to the bar where the gangster was waiting, and she whistled as you gave her the money, giving you a third of it as she laughed and said, "Ya must have left quite the impression if she gave ya so much. Heh, alright, I think you can be of use to the gang."

She grins, more predatorially though as she says, "Course you'll need to be initiated first."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:11 am

I hummed putting the money away "Oh and how do you do that here? Am I gonna be fighting people until I can't or something?" I asked casually looking at her with a raised brow, that had been something I'd seen in the past, getting jumped in as it was called but I had no idea if that was just from my planet or common, or if they had some other thing they did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:19 am

"Oh no, nothing like that..." She said with a smirk. "I'll come by here for ya tomorrow, and take ya to where we do it. Til then, enjoy your cut of the dough." She then forced a deep and heated kiss onto you, hands groping your ass and chest both before she smacked your ass and headed off. This left you in the bar feeling a bit aroused and stimulated, but it seemed you'd need a room for the night.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:22 am

I decided to enjoy some drinks and just try to calm down myself, I had an in tomorrow, I just needed to calm then I could try and find a room, hopefully it'd be decent at least. I wanted to get a few more drinks in and just watch the bar first, to try and get a feel for people around here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:30 am

Your luck seems to be great today. You're getting flirted with and complimented like wild by others, and the Bartender even offers her bed to you free of charge once you finish your food and manage to calm your excitement down. You've even won a fair few stacks of credits more from doing a bit of dice and cards... you hadn't had to spend ANYTHING since arriving on this planet AND had more money to line your pockets with for any unexpected expenses!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:34 am

I giggled at the money I had made, and gifts I'd gotten a bit drunk with all the gifts of it, even with eating so I was a bit more smily and giggly than normal and happy to follow the Bartender to bed I wasn't really sure how drunk I was after today, but, I mean, it should be easy, Bartender lady busted with just a hand, I was totally able to jack her off a bit if she wanted in bed, then her room and the old scent of her musk and cum in it hit me as I walked in making me blink in stunned shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:34 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Endurance 67

Walking into the bartender's apartment, the scent of her musk was stronger, more concentrated, and sweeter. Within about a minute, it had you nice and horny but also feeling light and bubbly, rather chipper and happy. The bartender hadn't noticed this yet though as she stretched and started stripping out of her clothes... though your focus is quickly drawn to her cock...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:52 am

I shuddered briefly and found my hands already moving, to take off my clothes, pealing myself out of them as I smiled as well, licking my lips as her cock was freed, I decided to play it a little cattily crawling onto the bed and getting face down, ass up I reached back, slapping my ass and spreading my cheeks "Hey pretty lady~ Feel like kissing somewhere lewd~ get me nice and ready and you can shove it in~" I purred teasing my back door with my fingers as I looked at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:27 pm

The bartender grinned but hurried over... though first she surprised you briefly by rubbing her tip against your backdoor. The reasoning being that her cock was already drooling pre, and she seemed to enjoy slurping at it and pushing and rubbing it into your backdoor as she smacked and groped both of your ass cheeks for a bit. Once her tongue had gotten ya good and slick though, she lined herself up and began to push into you, groaning softly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:30 pm

I giggled and moaned as she spread my ass with her fat cock, normally I wouldn't have given up a hole so easily, but, I was feeling nice, and horny, and needy and god I was loving having her drooling cock push into me "Y~Yes~ More~" I moaned, I was practically soaking wet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:09 am

She gave you more, sinking every inch of her cock into you. As soon as her hips touched your rear, she shivered, shuddered, and started seesawing her rigid member in and out of your depths. Pounding away at your ass as she groped and squeezed both of your cheeks in a firm vicegrip, as if she expected you'd try to wriggle away if she didn't.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:51 am

I gasped and moaned and shivered as the hard cock sawed in and out, spreading my ass more and more as my tight hole was slowly forced looser and looser, her pre was making my hole tingle and her musk made my head spin, I let out a little giggle "Good~ K~Keep it up and I might just love you~" I moaned out softly enjoying myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:31 am

"Hehe, gotta be careful, say things like that, and I'll just wanna keep ya here all to myself~" The bartender said with a laugh, smacking your ass cheeks with a bit of extra oomph as she pressed into you, her breasts rubbing and grinding into your backside as she hummed. "Mhm, damn, you my be the best gal I've ever had over~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:43 am

I giggled "Damn Straight~ Now pound my tight little ass It's been years and I'm craving a good fucking~" I half ordered and half begged, I wanted her cum in my ass I wanted to cum with my ass, I felt my ass eagerly holding her cock and trying to milk her with every hard smack.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:11 pm

Hearing you ask for such, and hearing the begging in it, she nodded and started ramming into you. Any intention of trying to take things a bit easy perhaps quickly going out the window as she jackhammered in and out of your tight, hot hole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:15 pm

I moaned and squealed and shook my ass as it was fucked so eagerly, I was loving it and moaning and wiggling and soon enough I was cumming, and cumming hard as my tight little hole was wrecked by big alien dick, and I loved it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:26 pm

"I take it someone's enjoying themselves~?" The bartender asked with a chuckle, soon reaching around and working at your breasts, tugging and twisting at your nipples. "For someone who didn't want to work in a whorehouse, you sure sound like you'd do well in one~" Her dick continues to pound its shape into you, but you can feel it trembling. Soon enough, you'll work a nice thick load out of her.

When her cum finally flooded into your ass, it made your body tingle in an oh so pleasant manner. It also made your mind... a bit cloudy and floaty. As her cock remained hard and she slumped atop you and asked if you were good for some more rounds, you found that it your first instinctual thought was to simply say it was entirely up to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:29 pm

I shuddered and moaned as she flooded me with cum, my ass milking her cock as I shivered in pleasure, something I hadn't had in a while. I pushed my ass back into her cock, her balls rubbing my soaking pussy as I moaned softly "Whatever you want sounds great~" I moaned out somehow feeling lazy, horny, and just, great, all at once.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games