Healer of the Slums [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Healer of the Slums [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:30 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Kana Makiri
Appearance: https://cdn.donmai.us/original/bb/7e/__sakura_futaba_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_kenshin187__bb7eab2278cbda42fd79597ab6c7a666.jpg
Bio: Kana is a smart, nice girl who's recently entered college studying medicine to become a doctor. She was pretty good at her classes not just because she was smart but because she wanted to help others. One day while she was going home from a cafe something out of a manga played out in front of her, a kid from the other side rushed out into traffic while their mom didn't pay attention. Kana didn't even think, she rushed out grabbed the kid and threw them at their mother. Then she found herself in a void being offered a gift from a very pretty lady so she just told the lady she wanted to heal others...then she found herself waking up somewhere else, with a lot of knowledge of healing magic in her head, she had to blush at the knowledge to she would need to have sex after healing someone finding the whole thing embarrassing, well...she might as well find an abandoned house to set up in and start offering to heal right?

Stats:
Strength 10
Perception 11
Endurance 10
Charisma 15
Intelligence 15
Agility 11
Luck 5

Setting yourself up in an abandoned shack wasn't hard. No, the hard part was getting customers. Your first week didn't see much in the way of anyone come in to take your healing, only a handful of folks who all weren't all that nice looking. And it was only enough to help ensure you didn't starve. But then as you woke up and finished your meal, a big assed Orc lady stomped in with a rather obvious limp and growled out, "You the new healer Ah been hearin' all the bums talk about?"
Kuragari

Re: Healer of the Slums [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:39 am

I blinked and was embarrassed luckily most of the people I had healed only needed some kisses or maybe some heavy petting afterwards but it was still embarrassing, and a bit weird, one day I was just about to get up and wander the streets to heal people when my door was practically slammed open as someone stomped in "Yes, Yes I am, good morning, hear come on, come sit and let me scan you over." I said coming over and helping her to a low couch I had found and laying her down to look over her legs and hummed, my hands glowing lightly as I ran my hands over her body "Yes, Yes I know it's your leg but if you're coming to me you're getting healed now stay calm and lay here while I figure out what's wrong with you." I told her frowning lightly "I can already tell we're gonna need to spend some time tangled up together after I heal you, if a strong gal like you is limping."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:01 am

Her leg was the primary issue, but the root cause was a parasitic infection she seemed to have gotten and would need quite thorough efforts to relieve her of it with your magic. Of course, being in the position you were also meant you were close to her groin and able to smell what had to be quite clearly musk coming off a cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:10 am

I blushed as got close "Alright, I can heal you, but, you let it go on way too long, I'm gonna need to sit on your face and have you lick me while I heal you, once I finish healing I'm also gonna need...probably anywhere from, two to five facials as well, hope you think I'm pretty enough to jack off on my face and chest." I joked with her at the end as I stood up and started taking my clothes off. It was embarrassing that healing was tied to sex like this, but apparently it was to show affection or something, like healing was supposed to spread love? I didn't fully get it but it was embarrassing. Still, I wasn't going to let a lady suffer just thanks to embarrassment, plus, at least she was cuter than the others I had to heal before. Crawling on top of her I got to work healing her and sitting on her face while I did it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:58 am

She just nods her head at this, but as you strip her cock springs free from her leggings. And as soon as your slit was poised above her face, she grabbed your hips and smashed them onto her face, her rough tongue quickly getting to work as it pushed and plunged into your depths and her cock throbs and spurts forth quite a bit of pre, showing her eagerness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:06 am

With one hand I more or less felt up her body, carefully purging the parasites and fixing the damage, the other hand was petting the Orc Girl's head as I found myself gently talking to her calling her a good girl, and telling her that she didn't need to think of anything but licking my pussy, that she was so pretty, I was embarrassed but gently encouraging her to keep her focused on my pussy while I cleared up the problems with her body, I didn't even get distracted as I healed her, only cumming and giving her a pussy juice facial once I had completely healed her, then I climbed off, pulled my hair back and knelt down "Please jack off and cum as much as you can on my face and tits miss~" I didn't have that big of a set but hopefully she could get some enjoyment out of them as I tilted my head back, stuck my tongue out, and closed my eyes to let her coat me completely as much as she could, a blush on my cheeks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:25 am

Her response once you'd cum and coated her face and then moved on to sit up as you got onto your knees and did so was... To grab your head and start rapidly fucking your face. She seemed to have gotten too excited, too eager from the way you felt her cock throbbing and practically aching in delight. But she did at least prove to herself that she had been listening to what you said, for before she came she pulled out and jacked off once, twice, and then three times before coating your face, hair, and tits in a veritable flood of thick dick cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:31 am

I coughed a bit and blinked, my eyes were a little teared up from the sudden throat fucking "W~Well not how I was expecting to taste my first cock." I muttered embarrassed working my jaw, it was a little sore after suddenly being spread by the thick orc dick and the musk and taste made my head spin a little, still, that wasn't quite enough, I needed some more milked out of her, blushing I reached up and wrapped my hair around her cock one hand fondling her balls and the other using my soft hair to jack her off again with "Please~ I need another helping of your Jizz all over me~ I wanna show my love for you~" I was blushing as I did this, but well, dirty talk was part of healing here, hopefully I'd get another nice big load all over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:59 am

"Damn... fuck..." She groaned and grunted, panting as she jerked her hips and smeared more of your hair in her pre and cum as she soon gripped your hair this time and just started fucking it as well. Her eyes blazing with excitement and lust as she showed how well the healing had already gone by having no issues with moving her hips and legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 am

I blushed "Come on~ Come on good girl~ One last load for me~ Can't you do it~? One last big shot of cum~ Please~ I need it~ I'm begging you to coat me in jizz~ Are you really gonna disappoint me by failing~?" I asked trying my best to look cute, pouting up at her giving her puppy dog eyes as I played with her balls, since she started jacking off with my hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:19 am

With such dirty talk, it didn't take much longer. From the amount she released, it practically felt like she was letting out every last drop she had stored in her sack. But you were certainly very much coated in her cream as her dick finally started going limp and she panted above you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:26 am

I blushed "There we go~ Good Girl~" I stood up and gave her a kiss on the lips as I moved my hair out of my face "You should be all healed up, I'm happy." I told her smiling through the cum "Ah, I don't know if you've heard, but, this clinic is based on donations, money, food, whatever, treatments are free but if you have something you wanna give then do so." I told her wiping my eyes so I could see clearly "You're Lucky you caught me so early, I was going to use today as the day of the week where I'd wander around and heal people I find in need. Once you feel good enough to walk you can see yourself out, I'm going to get dressed and head on out." I told her moving to do just that, pretty full from breakfast, plus I could get my name out more by doing a wander around, and maybe find some people who couldn't make it to my clinic or didn't know it was there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:44 am

She just nods at all that as the scent of her cum clings to you and you move to... well, you could get redressed you supposed if you wanted. Or half dressed. But there was a small part of you that wondered if it'd just be better to wander around naked while doing this. Though doing something like that was something you'd have never considered before today...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:49 am

I blushed and huffed a bit as I got redressed, it was, well, embarrassing, doubly so to have the cum under my clothes, but well, I didn't want to get arrested or mistaken for a whore by walking around naked. So, I got dressed and headed on out looking for clients.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:07 am

Strolling on off, you go around and heal quite a few folks. Your reputation is slowly spreading, making folks much more inclined to let you help them out. Most folks only require stroking off or getting to eat you out or some gentle kisses and touches to be healed. You're even getting quite a few donations of gold and food, with a few promising to bring something by your shack.

However, you soon come across a rather obese rat futa lady who seems to be homeless, and she's suffering from quite a few issues. When she spots you, she says, "Please, help."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:13 am

I was blushing this all was pretty embarrassing but I was happy to help people, when I was looking through the back alleyways though I found the rat futa I blinked and coughed a bit, I could smell her from here and her cock was soft still, but even in it's sheath, it's sheath looked almost twice as long and three times as thick as others I had seen, her balls were massive, I cleared my head and approached her ready to scan and help her with all I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:40 am

Your scan was only, at best, able to declare she had some kind of problem. But it couldn't figure anything else out, and with that being the case, the sex healing knowledge you possessed informed you that one of the best ways to cure something unknown was with a virgin pussy. Of course, you'd been sort of hoping to avoid this for other reasons besides only being able to do this once, but well... of course, as soon as you stripped your panties and skirt aside, she was practically hard in an instant and bigger than the orc by quite a bit!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:53 am

I squeaked as I saw how big she got, what the hell, that was huge, the Orc looked downright tiny compared to her! This Rat Dick was monstrous, hell it'd look oversized on one of those huge draft horses! How the hell could she function having this thing, I blushed, as I went through the healing knowledge I had, I tried to think, but, well, there was only one thing I knew of that was better, so my hands glowed and touched over my womb, and then reached down and touched her filthy balls and cock, watching as her balls swelled and her cock started to get even bigger, just a bit, well, a lot but a bit compared to how big it was already. "To try and cure you I've gotta do something special, I've induced a sort of Super Ovulation in my womb, and cast a spell to help give you more, um, stamina, So please, use me and be healed." I wasn't expecting to need to heal her with this, but this was more powerful than just a virgin pussy on it's own, but also risked me getting knocked up if she went longer than she needed to heal, it should be fine though, something was wrong and I needed to heal her, so I rubbed my pussy lips on her cock tip "Every pent up injury, every pain, every insult, please rape them into my willing womb." I told her, as I finished casting the spell that would heal her as she pounded me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:16 am

Her eyes go wide, then she slams you onto her cock, taking both your virginity and breaching your womb in one fell swoop. It knocks the wind out of you, but then she just starts jackhammering in and out of you, doing exactly as you had asked her to do but it was proving to be quite a bit... too much in fact soon enough! As you came from pain and pleasure, you felt her cumming, but knew even as it flooded your womb that wouldn't be enough...

When you start to come back around with her still fucking, though sounding like she was on her last legs of screwing you. Your belly is swollen with cum, bloated with it, and you feel sore and tingly as hell. The sun is further in the sky, enough so that you think a fair chunk of the day at least has gone by before she slams into you and cums one more time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:23 am

I shuddered as I woke up cumming and going a little cross eyed on her fat cock, as she pounded me, I felt a little dizzy, trying to remember what was happening before it connected in my brain, and despite being bloated with jizz, despite feeling the cum flood my womb, I shuddered and reached out with the healing sexual magic I had from however long I'd been fucked and fed it into the Rat, trying to make sure she was healed before anything else, even as she cums in me again.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games