Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:08 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Wren West
Species: Was Human now Wendigo
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4951/8a0facc45ae6d9c510f3c9e227776b497b5fa7f7.jpg
Bio: A pretty normal girl from the modern world, she was a big pokemon fan and she had actually heard of and seen some Palworld stuff, but she didn't actually know a lot about it, she decided that she would buy it and try it out, only right after she had confirmed the buy something odd had happened and she felt light headed and collapsed.

Types: Dark/Ice
Active Skills: Poison Fog, Dark Ball, Cryst Breath

Stats:
Strength 14
Perception 10
Endurance 7
Charisma 15
Intelligence 15
Agility 15
Luck 15

Endured Pleasures (Dick) When having your dick pleasured, you now get a +10 to resist/endure such pleasures.

Everything was a bit dark and strange for a while, and you felt very... floaty. Then you felt the soft lap of water at your feet, and warm sand beneath you. Stirring slowly, you found yourself on a beach... with several odd creatures all standing around you. They were looking at you curiously, but all seemed rather skittish as they hurried off once they noticed you were awake.

It took your brain a moment to process that those were some of the Pals you'd seen in the game... then a moment more to realize that it wasn't 'feet' feeling the wash of ocean water lapping at your legs... but hooves.

W-What the heck? What had happened?
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:13 am

I blinked at the three little cute things, before frowning as they ran off...then my brain caught up to the fact there was water on my feet, and then I realized those things were some of the Pals I had seen and then I realized I had hooves...and stared down at the furry legs, tail, feeling myself in shock, and standing up I felt my sack hit my thighs which made me stare down at my crotch, why the fuck did I have a sack?! "Can someone please explain this?!" I yelled before shaking my head, slapping my cheeks and tried to relearn how to walk and hopefully figure something out here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:29 am

Sadly, there was no one around nearby who could answer you. But there did appear to be some sort of ruin up above you that you could likely reach if you put in some effort... though as you became aware of your sack and cock, you found that to be rather distracting. They were so new and weird and strange to have...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Strength and Agility Rolls x5, pass both to get up the path to the ruin with out any issue, pass one to do so but be tired afterwards. Fail both and you'll only make it halfway up before something finds you~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:33 am

I groaned as I got up and got climbing, it was annoying, and difficult, not because the climb was actually hard, but because my new body was so fucking weird, the tail, the sack, I stepped on my tail twice, and closed my thighs on my nuts three times, I could make this climb and I was sure this new body of mine could too, it was just...me trying to get used to it was fucking hard!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:47 am

You only made it halfway up before something happened. You were stopping, as you were getting too tired to just keep going and needed a short little break to recover. Then you heard a sultry and inquisitive purr from behind you as someone said, "Oh hey, what do we have here? Someone, or something, new? Not seen anything like you before..."

Looking behind you, you see a Cattiva, but she's anthro and curvy and when she spots your cock and balls the interested look in her eyes grows stronger...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:53 am

I blinked and looked back, and then stared at the curvy cat girl, before startling and shaking my head "Well, I mean...I haven't seen anything like me before either, I have no idea what's going on, I was just, trying to play a game at home and then I woke up, here, and not human...or a girl anymore! I have no idea what's happening or why and I hate it! And these stupid things get in the way!" I pointed at my crotch...I wasn't really thinking of the cock and balls as "Mine" yet, so I didn't feel weird with her looking at them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:10 am

The Cattiva quirked a brow, listening to your rambling but not really paying it much mind as she started to slowly sashay her way over towards you. The swing of her hips drew your eyes... which also sent a thrill of arousal rushing through you and made your cock start to twitch and harden.

"Those things look mighty fine to my eyes... look like they could use some attention~" The way she was looking at you made your cock throb more...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:14 am

I let out a confused yelp as she got closer and then the stupid dick attached to me started doing weird things and, I looked down at it "Go down!" I ordered lightly slapping at it "Now's not the time to be horny! I don't know what's happening, where I am, Why, or how I'm gonna spend the night with any safety do guys have to deal with you getting hard randomly like this?!" I demanded...before blinking and looking up at the cat girl "I'm talking to a cock." I said shocked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:32 am

She seemed rather amused at all of this, giggling as she said, "I don't really know what you're talking about... but here, let me help deal with your friend here~" She then dropped down, and soon your cock was sandwiched between her tits which... hooooollllyyyy hell they felt so soft around your length. Then she drooled over it, which felt weird and then...

Then your cockhead was in her mouth.

Endurance x1 please, you'll cum if ya get over it, though if you're too high it'll knock ya out too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:38 am

I blinked "Help me with wha~OH HOLY SHIT~!" I squealed, this was what a blowjob felt like?! I felt my eye roll back, my cock shot out what felt like a gallon of cum and If I had toes they'd curl, and then I was woken up and oh holy shit my cock?! I found myself cumming, passing out, waking up, and repeating over and over my brain felt like it was melting again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:45 am

This continued for what felt like a while. If this was even anything remotely like it was for guys... well holy hell, no wonder guys were so fixated on sex! How could you blame them when it felt like this? You did notice at least two occasions where when you were woken up, it wasn't the Cattiva milking your cock, but you cum again so swiftly its a bit hard to tell for certain... though one seems sheeplike in appearance.

When you manage to regain semblance of control and ability to function, Cattiva is poised over your cock, humming to herself as she says, "Oh hey, you woke up finally~? Good, it'll be more fun with you awake~ Hope you can last longer this time~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:55 am

I shuddered and blushed at her "H~Hey What the hell why am I still hard?! And What do you mean!? I don't know how to control this, stupid thing! It's Doing stuff on it's own, I was a girl before!" I babbled staring between my cock and her pussy, no way, she couldn't be thinking?! And then her pussy slammed down on my dick and I squealed, my eyes rolling up as she took my cock to the base and I found myself spewing load, after load, after load into her pussy shaking and cumming and then blacking out again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:00 am

You were out again, this time awake much less frequently. And worse, after a brief bit, you saw a flash of being dragged somewhere else entirely, by what looked like a fox that was on fire? And then... pleasure, so much damn pleasure... more than you could withstand, which made you black out more. You got only the briefest of glimpses, of a fire fox thing fucking your face while you were taken from behind and fucked someone beneath you... and they were so warm, so hot, too hot, it was crazy, you could barely keep yourself together!

Eventually you seemed to recover, but this time when you did, you were in what looked like a small cave with lots of dried grass and some glowing red rocks which made the place a bit too warm to your taste. More worrisome however.... your belly was bloated. There were also some eggs nearby you, nestled in nests...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:07 am

I was moaning, squealing, cumming, moaning, cumming, squealing, over and over and over, my whole body felt too hot, everything was hot I felt like I was melting, my body, brain, sexes were all melting~ When I finally woke up I groaned, at the heat around me, flinching away from the warm rocks and waking up more and more, I looked at the dried grass and frowned why was that in this damn lava cave, it was way too hot, I hated this, and then I realized my belly was bloated, and I stared down at it in shock, and looked around at the nests, trying to process just what the fuck had happened, and where I was...there was no way I birthed eggs right? Or well...fuck, if it was like pokemon then all these eggs might be mine...how long had I been out, where the fuck was I? What was happening right now?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:16 am

As if to answer that, there was a sudden pressure, then a need to bear down. And then... discomfort, some pain, but also pleasure as you proceeded to birth several eggs... nine in total, of which one was colored more like you, but all the rest were various fire hued colors like the ones around you were. Your belly was also no longer swollen, but your body also had this weird feeling if you stuck around, it wouldn't be long til whoever had brought you here came back and knocked you up again!

Agility roll x5 to escape without notice, x4 if you want to bring the egg colored like you
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:27 am

I grabbed the egg colored like me, while the fire looking ones would probably love this place...if this egg was like me, they'd probably hate it. It was way too hot, and muggy and blegh, I felt like I was melting even as I hugged the Egg and attempted to carry it out in a hurry, hoping to avoid more problems, trying to get around without getting caught, only to find something in my way "Fuck, H~Hey listen I just gotta go, let me out okay? L~Like, um, It's too hot here for me and my egg...like way to hot, I'm pretty sure I'll die if I stay here, girls like me need the cold." I babbled nervously and tried to go around them, holding my egg still and getting ready to just book it if she tried to come at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:32 am

The foxparks female that had moved to stand in your way frowned at first, but as you hurriedly talked, her expression softened a bit. She glanced to the egg you were holding, and then said, "Alright, here, stay close, follow me, don't be seen." She then motions for you to follow her, and fortunately, it doesn't take too long to leave the cave or find yourself in a space that is cooler, hidden behind a waterfall. The foxparks female looks a tad uncomfortable, but is also glancing towards your cock as you are given a chance to recover and cool down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:37 am

I Followed her eagerly, before sighing in relief once we were in a cooler place, my body feeling loads better, then I realized where she was looking as I recovered and let out a whine "I don't even know how to use this stupid thing. I was a girl, I've always been a girl, and then I woke up and I had this thing and like, it cums and my brain goes numb...but, well, you did help me..." I bit my lip and looked at her before looking away, thinking hard..."I, if you promise to go slow...I~I'll let you ride it." I told her, if she was that needy, it was the least I could do...hell maybe if she was slow I could actually get used to this cursed thing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:01 am

"Oh, well, I did want to ride it, but actually..." The Foxparks blushes and squirms, then admits, "What I really wanted to do was taste it~" She smiles though as she comes on over, kneeling down as her hand comes to stroke along your cock which still feels sensitive... but now... not nearly as much as before. Still enough that her simple touches and a nuzzle are more then enough to have you good and hard and your cum factories churning.

"Think you'll be alright?"

Endurance x5. This time, if ya fail, you're just only able to go one round. Passing means you're up for two.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:10 am

I Shuddered my cock going hard again, I licked my lips "W~Well...I didn't pass out from you touching it, so I'm doing better than my first time with it." I muttered, it felt like my balls were flexing and happily preparing cum what the hell, I groaned, but sat down spreading my legs so she could play with it "I don't even know how long I've been out or what's happened to me~" I moaned softly, reaching out to pet her ears.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games