Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:41 pm

"Love chu mate~!" She eventually said and giggled, still being rather out of it. But it seemed you'd very much made an impression on her and she seemed likely to stick around. Though a small part of you wondered how well that'd work with your apparent typing... still, at least if she was like this maybe she'd help defend you and keep you from just being made off with? One could hope at least.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:52 am

I giggled a bit, embarrassed but oddly pleased with her words, petting her head, and ass, and belly, and once she'd eaten I'd take her back to the cave...the least I could do was look after her until she recovered right? Once she was ready to go back I wouldn't stop her...but until then I was pretty happy to pet, pamper and kiss her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:45 am

As it turned out, she had no desire to head back. She remained beside you the entire time, showing no wish or urge to leave as she licked at your cheek.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:22 am

I blinked and kept Petting her blushing a bit, wondering if I has broken her or something, but well, I could afford to keep her around, feeding her and looking after my egg as I tried to just keep the local area as mine for now, I'd probably try and figure out what to do next after her eggs were out and my own hatched...I also had to figure out how to care for a big fucking egg.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:04 am

The day passed by quickly like this. The next day you woke up, and your egg felt like it was close to hatching. As for your Foxparks friend... well...

She woke you up tonguing your balls and slit.
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:57 am

I groaned and gasped and squeaked as I woke up my hard cock leaking pre as I looked down with a blush, I decided to give her a Quick Throat fucking both to calm my cock down some and since she seemed in the mood for it, giving her a load in her throat and on her face...and tits...alright I might have used her a few times before going to gather some food so I could hopefully feed my egg when it hatched if they needed it...I didn't know how this worked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:08 am

Finding food wasn't a problem, though you found it interesting that you noticed that some of these pals weren't anthromorphic like you and the others, but looking like... well, they should in the game world. This did lead you to deciding to on a whim attack one of the chickens which gave you some meat which was mighty fine to enjoy. Your new... mate? Lover? Friend? seemed content to watch over your little cave home and assist as desired, though as you came back with some more berries, she called out,

"The egg is hatching, the egg is hatching!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:24 pm

I blinked and squeaked rushing back in and dropping the food next to the Fox girl, focusing on the egg, finding myself dancing around it a bit as I watched it "It's my first egg! I've never done this before!" I babbled poking it and looking closely, wondering what would come out of it, I didn't know how this worked, so, I found myself really interested, holy shit it was actually hatching!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:19 pm

The Foxparks giggles at your antics, but soon enough it hatches... by glowing brightly and then shifting into a smaller version of what looks like you. The smaller of you blinks, and stands up. She's about half as tall as you. She smiles though and after a moment calls out, "Mama~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:24 pm

I Squealed and hugged the little cutie holding her into my chest and petting her head "Oh~ Baby yes I'm your Mama~" I cooed some instinctual new part of me fawning over my daughter's cuteness, rubbing her face into my breasts as I pet and checked her over even though I hadn't expected to have a daughter...she was mine and adorable!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:09 am

She squealed right back happily, though then you had the sudden surprising feeling of her own futa cock rubbing up against you and her own body shifting so she could grind along and against your pillar which started to throb and spasm a bit at the dual sensations.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:22 am

I Squeaked in Surprise at the feeling of a cock poking up at me, and blushed as my own cock got hard and poked up between my daughter's breasts, part of me was wondering what the fuck, while the other part of me seemed to accept this as completely natural, I even reached down and happily groped her ass "You feel so big baby~ Mommy's proud~" I cooed at her, blushing "Do you wanna fuck mommy, get fucked by mommy or work with mommy to fuck her friend for your first time~?" I found myself asking, blushing as the words registered to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:46 am

"Both~!" She says to your surprise, and a moment later, with some working on her part, you soon find your own cock buried inside of her while hers spears up into you. It doesn't leave much room for lots of moving, but plenty of scissoring still leaves you both moaning in blissful delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:59 am

I Squeaked in surprise as she soon had us on the ground and scissoring, I wasn't expecting her to know something like this...but for some odd reason, maybe it was my new body's instincts or something...instead of weirded out or anything, I just moaned happily, my cock getting harder inside her and my pussy clamping down "My daughter's a lovey dovey one~" I purred at her teasingly, lovingly, as I began working my hips as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:50 am

A part of your mind continued to rail how this was weird, but then again, your daughter seemed to basically be mature practically right out of the egg. This was weird, but it also felt good, and aahhhh f~fuuuuck the Foxparks was tonguing your tailhole as you and your daughter scissored and pressed into each other like this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:10 am

I found myself getting, harder, hornier, and happily losing myself in the pleasured assault of my daughter's hole, and cock, and my...friend/mate's tongue, all three together making me happily moan and squeal and scissor with wild lust and abandon.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games