PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 am

Haundin smiles, "Good, seems he won't be that difficult to work with." He delivers gropes the mareep's ass. "It's time to finish this up, Felisa. We've both got duties to return to." The mareep groans as she begins working your shaft even faster.

You could feel your cock twitching as you tried to hold back your release, but the sentret, seeming to have noticed and taking it as a challenge took you all the way to the root. Her throat clenched and constricted around you as she swallowed several times, and while you didn't blow immediately, you could only resist for so long as your cum flowed into her throat before even another minute had passed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:15 pm

Unaware of what is happening in the waking world, Iino tries his best to hold out. He wants to enjoy this, savor it, cherish it a bit even... but soon enough he's letting out a cute, lewd cry as his hips jerk and he begins firing forth rope after rope of jizz into the sexy cute sentret's mouth. His tail twitches as he slumps and pants, body shaking after such an enjoyable climax.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:02 am

The sentret pushes her lips against your crotch sheathing you entirely as you empty your balls. Once you had emptied your load, she pulled back opening her mouth to show you what she'd kept in her mouth without spilling a drop before she swallowed it all right there in front of you.

The gengar pulls from the mareep. "Thank you, Felisa. That's all I will need from you." The female leaves the room as the male turns back to you. "Now since you've gotten your reward, it's time for you payment, or perhaps it'll be another reward."

You lost track of time for a moment before you find yourself in an office. You only vaguely remember returning the girl home and coming to the guild to report the rescue. Sitting on the other side of the desk was an administrator getting ready to take your report. "Alright, why don't you go ahead and get comfortable." As he says those words you realize what you're supposed to do. He makes sure everything at the guild runs smoothly, so you can focus on your adventure, so it only makes sense to show your own gratitude though you certainly can't give a report of events with your mouth full.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:24 am

The sight of the girl doing that sends a shiver up Iino's spine... but unwittingly primes him for what is coming next. Things blur for him and his vision is hazy, and then he finds himself in a situation similar to one he's been in before, but this time, he's getting to do what he'd actually yearned to do in that moment in time when his state was so overwhelmed.

(91) "Mmhmhm." He says softly around the cock in his mouth, softly bobbin along its length as he sits on his knees, tending to the administrator. They had a hard job, lots to keep track of. Always busy with reports and adventurers coming in and out... it was... it was only right he show them gratitude for the hard work they put in by tending to their hard, throbbing, needy cock...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 am

The raboot spread his knees as you walked up giving you room to kneel before him and take his cock into your mouth. "Well, gonna be hard for you to give that report like this, but it can wait for a bit if you're that hungry." His warm cock throbs between your lips as you begin tending to him. Turning his head, he began doing some paperwork while you busied yourself pleasuring him.

In the exam room, you head had been turned to the side, so you could tend to the gengar's own cock. "That's it do what needs to be done to please your superiors. I have a feeling you're going to be quite popular around here. I don't think you'll need it, but a reward is probably in order." His hand slowly inches down your side.

Back in the dream, you get surprised when you feel something press against your own rod. A glance down reveals it's the raboot's foot which warms considerably though not painfully as he rubs it against your rod while you continue to suckle him. He must be quite focused if he can do that and his paperwork while his dick is in someone's mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am

Iino tried to give a reply, but well, as he sucked and bobbed along it, tending to his superior, his better, he decided that the report mattered less then pleasing those above him. While he had only the experience he had gotten from the Rhydon, Iino worked soon enough to try and mimic how that Sentret had been servicing and tending to him. He let out a muffled squeak of surprise as his own cock started to be attended to... and blushed, but resumed his bobbing along the cock before him. He could feel the Raboot's rod throbbing and leaking more pre-cum, so that had to mean he was doing a good job...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

need me to roll anything for corruption gain?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:07 pm

Yeah, go ahead and roll a d6

As you began mimicking the sentret's work, you felt the cock throb more strongly within your maw, and the foot on your own rod tensed and lost its rhythm signaling that you were causing him to lose his concentration somewhat filling you with a sense of pride at your growing skill. You felt his balls tense against your chin as another sticky glob of pre hit the back of your throat as the male set a hand atop your head rubbing your scalp appreciatively as he grunted in pleasure. A part of you started recognizing signs you'd noticed with the rhydon. Signs that hinted to you that the male above you was getting close to filling your muzzle and throat with his salty deposit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:25 am

roll of a 5, corruption gain of 5!

The sense of pride made me flush but my tail quivered happily... that meant I was doing good and getting better at it, which in my current state, just made me more eager. With a moan, even as I ground my member a bit into that foot, my focus was entirely on the cock of my superior. They did so much work... they deserved to feel good. And being good was what I should do as their subordinate... As I tasted that glob, I moaned around him again, tongue flicking around the glans and cumslit more each time I came up to the tip.

I was managing to take this one deeper than I had the Rhydon, which only added to the pride. And when I started picking up those signs... my lips picked up their pace. Already wondering how creamy he'd be and how he'd taste...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 01, 2024 2:52 am

The bunny cock being smaller made it much easier to take, and you didn't even find yourself gagging after how roughly the rhydon had wrecked your throat earlier. The male groans as you keep working to bring him to release and reward him for all the efforts of keeping the guild operating. He looked like he was about to say something before suddenly tensing and grunting as you felt his cock throb and twitch between your lips before his creamy discharge begins filling your mouth.

It wasn't quite a thick or salty as the Rhydon had been, but it was very much creamier as he spilled his masculine essence over your tongue and gums letting his taste fill you up. You feel your muzzle fill up, and yet there isn't any sign that his orgasm is nearing its end.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 01, 2024 2:29 pm

As Iino tasted the creamy jizz flowing forth, he began to drink it down. It was expected of him after all, wasn't it? It would be rude to just spit it all out, or at least that's what his head was telling him at the moment. With a moan and a gurgle, he pulled back to the tip, keeping it in his mouth as he flicked his tongue this way and that, not stopping until the flow of cream subsided. He'd then pop off with a lewd little gasp, and open his mouth to show what was left before swallowing that down too.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 03, 2024 4:22 am

The roboot watches with a satisfied grin breathing just a little heavy as you show him his load before swallowing. He puts a hand on your head rubbing your path. "Such a good girl. Did you enjoy your treat?" As he say these words, your vision begins to fade out.

You awake back on the exam table. The first thing you notice is you can swear you still taste the raboot's cum on your tongue. The second is the stiffy between your legs. "Don't worry, that's a normal reaction to the test." He gestures over to the table, "Felisa dropped of some clothes while you were out. They were all she could find on such short notice. Taking a look at the neatly folded clothes, you realize all she'd brought was a belly shirt with the words 'hot stuff' on them and a pair of panties. "You've done well enough to join. Just come by tomorrow morning to meet the other new recruits."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 am

Iino shivers as he is pat, and more so as he is called a good girl. He begins to nod his head, panting out, "Y~Yes..." just as everything begins to fade out and...

And he wakes back up, blinking quite a few times. His head is swimming and murky... he's not entirely sure why he remembers the taste of cum on his tongue... and seeing that he is hard just makes him blush in embarrassment and seek to cover himself as it is pointed out. And his cheeks, already red, turn even redder, as does more of his face as he spots just what kind of clothes have been brought for him to put on.

"R~Right, I uh, t~thanks. I~I'll do that." He said as he very reluctantly goes ahead and puts the clothes on. They... well, he wasn't all that sure they were better than nothing, but he didn't want to be wandering around naked. Even if no one had really fussed about it.

Still, now he was part of the guild, so he'd go try to find someplace to rest and maybe grab a bite to eat, and wait for tomorrow. Maybe tour the settlement too.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 04, 2024 3:44 am

You could swear you felt the gengar's eyes on you when you're dressing yourself, but when you turn around, you realize he left without you noticing.

The tight clothing hugging over your rear and crotch don't do any favors in hiding or making your erection go away as you made your way back into the main entry way. Thankfully, it's a lot emptier than it was when you first arrived. The sound of a crowd draws your attention to a set of double doors over which the words 'mess hall' are on a placard.

Passing through the door, you find the place to be rather crowded. It appears a lot of Mon had the same idea you did. Looking about, you see that the back of the line is currently occupied by a Giragarig. Looking about, you also see Luna sitting and eating at one table while Felisa can be seen at another.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 04, 2024 9:21 am

Still blushing in embarrassment as he walked around in this outfit, Iino eventually reached what appeared to be the mess hall and slipped on in. He let his eyes wander before moving over to getting in line, and after a moment of thought, decided he'd try to sit down with Luna if he could once he had his food. And if he couldn't, he'd settle for just any random empty spot he could find. Though he couldn't stop squirming self consciously as he tried to tell himself that surely most folks weren't looking at him in this sort of outfit...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 08, 2024 3:58 am

Your outfit does get a few looks and eye brow raises. In fact, when you get into line, it doesn't take long before you hear a snicker and looking down notice that it's the Girafarig's tail looking you over. "Don't mind me, it's not often I get to enjoy a nice view." He gives you a smirk as the rest of his body walks in front of you seemingly unaware of the way his tail is leering at you.

Once you had your food, you found that there was indeed a seat open next to Luna. She gives you a side eye focusing more on her food though she does take a moment between bites to acknowledge you. "How'd it go with the recruiter?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 08, 2024 10:17 am

Blushing even brighter, Iino tried to look anywhere but at the tail and tried to use the tray to hide himself when able before he finally got to the table and was able to sit down. As luna asked such, he said, "I uh, passed the test I think? Tomorrow I get to attend a meeting with the other recruits or some such." Taking a bite of food, he added, "A~And thanks again for saving me. I owe you one."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 10, 2024 4:04 am

The tail chuckles. "Pretty cute trying to hide when you're walking around dressed like that. What's the matter, does the attention embarrass you?" It isn't too much longer before the line moves on, and the girafarig gets his food unaware of his tail's harassment.

Luna gives a shrug when you thank her. "No need to thank me. Just doing my job. It can be very easy to get lost in a mystery dungeon, so it can be pretty popular with those that like to live outside the law in addition to the more...feral denizens that live there already."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 am

Trying not to think about what the tail said... even as his member twitched within the panties, he nodded. "Y~Yeah well, if you hadn't come in there and saved me... t~that thing w~would have kept going and b-broken me in as his plaything. Which I dont want to be. So all the same, I do owe ya one." With his stomach then growled, Iino decided to focus on the need for eating for now and worry about other things later, though he'd make small talk and ask this or that bout the guild or town as he ate.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 11, 2024 4:41 am

She shrugs, "Fair enough," before returning to her food. The two of you talk about about how things are run. With the mystery dungeons being an always looming threat, the guild leader has taken over running the town in a sort of marshal law. You also learn that her being a solo explorer is pretty rare and something you can't do without a proven track record. You either needed to arrive with a partner, get assigned another lone recruit as your partner, or get sponsored by a more veteran team. As you're told that last bit, Luna's eyes move to a pair walking by. A massive Charizard and practically clinging to his arm is this plump little Cindaquil girl.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 11, 2024 5:20 am

The thought of having a partner didn't bother Iino... He'd already been shown that on his own he didn't stand much chance, not now at least. Still, maybe if he was able to get better, get stronger and faster, he could do so... maybe save a damsel in distress himself like in that sort of weird test/dream thing? Though some of his memory for that remained fuzzy.

His own eyes glanced up when he saw Luna looking that way. Briefly, his head conjured the image of the Rhydon and himself in the Cindaquil's place... then just imagined himself in her place with the Charizard. He shook his head to try and cast out such thoughts and images as he asked, "Who're they?" to Luna.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games