PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:08 am

While you found yourself rather proud of how quickly you moved along the cock, (15)the Spearow seemed to be a pro at dancing her tongue along the length before the two of you. "Hmm, how wonderful to have two sluts as eager as these." Grabbing Spearow he leads her up to the head of his cock while you are pushed lower towards his balls. "The more you lavish them balls the more she'll likely let spill." He teased you with the thought of cleaning cum that the Spearow failed to clean.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:22 am

Iino whined as it became clear despite his eagerness that the Spearow was going to beat him to the reward. As he is told such however and his head guided down, he shivered and moaned before nodding and turning his eagerness to the heavy orbs dangling beneath the pillar of man meat. Tongue lavishing both as he awaited any of the heavy cream the slutty bird didnt drink down.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:24 am

The two of you work in tandem to pleasure your big, strong daddy in hopes of milking another thick, creamy load out of him you may savor though whether you would share nicely or struggle to get your fair share has yet to be seen. (90)However, just as you're getting him really huffing and bothered, there's a howl of air, a slight chill to the air, and a groan of pain from your daddy as ice forms on his shoulder.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 am

(12) Iino was rather lost in the moment, lost to the scents and tastes and everything. But then at the howl of air and the chill, as well as the groan of pain... his head seemed to clear up some. Enough to at least realize that something was happening, and that'd it'd probably be best to figure out just what that was. He let out a yelp, and scrambled back in a hurry as he tried to get a read on the situation, blinking as he tried to clear his head of further haze.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:40 am

Getting some fresh air away from the male's cock and balls helped get your head to clear a little though your body felt more out of your control than it had when you'd tried to make a run for it. The Spearow is less bothered by the sudden change but is pushed away as the male turns to face someone at the other end of the cave. "Just what do you think you're doing? I'll have you join them to make up for the interruption."

It took a moment to recognize the new figure was an Absol, and you barely had time to notice her rack before her sultry voice made it clear she was female, but she didn't sound intimidated by the brute. "We'll see about that. You've been causing a lot of trouble for travelers, and I'm here to put a stop to it."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:32 am

Iino's body was still burning with arousal and desire, which made the first thoughts when he saw the Absol be how much he'd love to jump her and feel her bosom, her hips, feel how warm and wet her slit or mouth may be... but then also, briefly, found himself imagining her on her knees besides him and the Spearow. But with his mind a bit clearer, it worked to put the puzzle pieces together from what she'd said...

Some sort of adventurer, or someone who works for like those guilds... so I'm in some kind of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game? Or uh, world? He thought to himself as he tried to figure out what he should do.

Rhydon's ground type... I'm a Pikachu... He doubted there was much help he could be here, but maybe he could at least try to get away? It starting to dawn on him what he'd submitted to bringing a wave of embarrassment and shame to him even as he shivered at the feeling of cream leaking down his backdoor...

For the moment, he decided to try and edge towards whatever direction the Absol had come from. Though if the Spearow tried to attack her, he supposed he could help out there.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:44 am

The spearow seemed not to have even noticed until she was pushed away from her daddy's cock, but while she seemed disappointed to have her treat taken from her, she smirked as she saw him lining up with an opponent like she was eager to watch what was about to unfold.

[28]The absol woman was quicker on her feet, and it looked like the chill had slowed down the brute even more than he had been previously as she dashed in striking him, and dancing back out of his range before he could even counter. "Grrk, you must think you're pretty clever, but I'm gonna enjoy putting you on your back like the bitch you are. Maybe I'll even let the rodent give you a round!" [54]Cracking the floor and lifting pillars out of it only for her to dart out of the way.

"You wild ones really do give up your ability to think, don't you?" With a swing of her head, another gust of cold wind shoots out, and as the rhydon brings his arms up to protect himself, he cries out in surprised pain as ice fully engulfs his arms before he falls to the ground. The absol walks up bringing out a pair of cuffs giving the two of you a curious look. "You two can go on and get. The bounty was for him alone, and neither of you looks like you can cause too much trouble."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:30 am

As he watched the Rhydon be taken down so easily, he found himself awed by the Absol and her abilities. She dealt with him so easily, as if all his bravado was just that, with no real ability to back it up. Though of course, Iino knew that some of it was likely due to the typing differences or the abilities she'd been using.

Still, as she talked to him, he shook his head, clearing up more as embarrassment and shame washed over him. He sheepishly moved closer before bowing his head and saying, "T~Thanks for ah, r~rescuring me. I~If you hadn't come when you did... I... H~he might have really messed with my head more than h~he already did."

Standing back up, and trying to ignore the fact he was naked in front of someone not super horny at the moment, he said, "I~I'm Iino, and uh, I just woke up here and have no idea how I got here. T~Then he uh, s~started taking advantage of me and everything got a bit hazy after that."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:05 am

She looks a little surprised as you thank her. "Huh, you're still pretty..." She's cut off when the Spearow wraps her wings around the Absol's other side. "You beat daddy! You must be really strong." The absol looks from her to you. "...not like that. C'mon, we should get you out of her before you get your head scrambled up." She tries to pull away from the clingy avian, but doesn't seem ready to use actual force against her.

Grabbing the cuffs, you watch as the Rhydon shrinks down into a fist-sized sphere which gets pocketed. "Alright, let's get you two out of here, and I can get my reward for bringing this one down." The three of you march, the absol seeming rather quiet, and the spearow just seeming to enjoy a strong arm to drape herself on. If you have any questions to ask or interest in conversing, it seems it'll be up to you to break the silence.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:54 pm

"N~Not anymore, at least." Iino says sheepishly as he glances to the Spearow and asks, "W~Want me to help pull her off you?" In any case, he'd move to start following her, quickly asking a number of questions. Where were they, who was she, if stuff like this was common, and of course if by any chance she'd ever heard of something crazy happening like... well, a human coming to this world but waking up as a Pokemon!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:52 am

She sighs, "Nah, we should focus on keeping an eye out for trouble more than struggling. Let her cling." She laughs when you ask about humans waking up as Pokemon. "Only in old bedtime stories. The world in danger, and a human wakes up as a Pokemon to save it. You'll sometimes hear rumors of someone claiming to be a human, but everything I've heard about usually turns out to be a hoax." The three of you finally walk out of the caverns. "We're out of the Mystery Dungeon now. Don't drop your guard completely, but we're in less danger right now."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:47 am

"Oh... uh, w-well then, I hope the world isn't in danger?" He offered up in reply, letting out a nervous laugh before grimacing and looking at himself. Shivering again as he remembers the sensations from just a short bit ago. Still, he nods and keeps close, his eyes casting about... though well, he finds himself at various points eyeing up the Absol, and sometimes, eyeing up the Spearow.

"H~Hope I can get some clothes wherever we're heading..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:33 am

She shrugs, "Things are a bit rough, but when aren't they?" Looking at the absol, it's clear how athletic she is as you can't help but notice the muscle definition, especially in her legs. A woman that could easily rock your world, or wreck it if you're not careful. The spearow, on the other hand, is far softer. You wouldn't have to be nearly as big as the rhydon to be able to manhandle her, and she certainly seemed open to such teatment. "Clothes shouldn't be a problem, but space is tight in town. We don't have much room for those that don't earn their keep. I can put you both up for tonight in light of the circumstances, but you'll need to find work and your own places tomorrow."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:21 am

He wasn't sure if she was glad if he'd missed the little hint or not, but then again, he wasn't sure he'd be the sort really able to save the world. He'd gotten subdued rather easily earlier after all... but maybe he could get better! Though it was hard to focus on the idea of becoming a big strong hero when his mind was soon more thinking about the two sexy beauties before him, both of them being quite appealing to the eyes, which made his own member twitch a bit.

Still, he nodded and said, "I~I'm willing to earn my keep. I'm no freeloader."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:28 am

You see the town growing near now as the voluptuous absol nods. "Good, if you want my advice, you can either join the guild, find some kind of steady trade with consistent work, or get used to working a variety of odd jobs."

The town is surrounded by a stone wall giving the impression that while things have seemed safer out of the caves there's still some danger out here. As the three of you approach, some ratatta point from atop the wall, and the gate opens revealing a greying raticate. "Ah Luna, back from another hunt, I suppose, and with some refugees as well." She nods handing over the orb you remember the rhydon shrinking into. "Yeah, these two seemed pretty harmless, so I thought it might be worth giving them a shot."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:33 am

Iino nodded, figuring that if that was all, he should at least be able to find something. "You mean like, an adventurers or rescue team or mystery dungeon team, right?" He asked as they drew nearer to the town, and tried to not just watch the sway of her hips or the bounce of her breasts. She had rescued him after all!

As they reached the walled town, Iino found himself wondering just how problematic things were to warrant a wall like this. Or maybe it was from a time when such had been needed. Still he blushed and bowed his head to the greying Raticate.

"M~My name is Iino Hatsuhara. I um... was transported from my home and woke up in that cave with the Rhydon. I d-don't know much of anything about this area or your town, but I'm happy to do whatever I can for Ms. Luna here or anyone else who needs help!" Might as well try and get a good first impression in.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:25 am

She nods, "Yeah, Mystery Dungeons can be a real hassle, so we're always looking for people to handle it when one's causing a problem." The Spearow clicks her beak. "How brave you were to come help us."

The raticate looks you up and down. "Hmm good. We don't have enough that we can tolerate lay abouts." There's a sharp slapping sound as one of the ratatta's strikes the Spearow's rear which draws a gasp from her. This doesn't bother her as she only chuckles though the raticate seems annoyed. "You boys get back to your stations. You can fool around with whores all you like off the clock, but now you've got work to do." They scatter as the orders are barked out.

The older male turns back to the three of you. "You three are clear. I hear the Guild Leaders been awaiting your return Luna, so I wouldn't keep him waiting." He gives a salute as Luna nods and starts walking into town. "I've gotta report my completed mission to the guild. You two can either follow, and I can show you my room after, or you can explore and maybe find some basic work to earn yourself some clothes instead."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:07 am

"I~I'll follow... might not be a bad idea to check out this guild, maybe even join..." If Iino was being honest, if he really was basically in a PMD verse or lewd game or some such... then he was probably going to wind up a part of the local adventurer guild or what not. Better to at least find out how hard or easy it'd be then to wait. He blushes at the behavior of the other guards and the Spearow, shivering a bit as their tail hikes just a bit unknowingly. A short time ago, he'd been in a similar state of mind for all intents and purposes.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:29 am

She nods, "Follow me then." The Spearow giggles. "I'll have a look around, but I'll see you later hero." Her words are clearly for Luna, but the idea of hearing her say that to you is a hope you can't shake off. The two of you get quite a few looks. Some eye you curiously, but most of the attention is on Luna who appears to be a bit of a mild celebrity around here.

The center of town holds what appears to be the largest building in town, as well as your destination. There doesn't appear to be much security at the door. Whether its because the security at the town gate is considered enough or those in the guild don't need much more security is anyone's guess. "I'll be going to see the Guildmaster alone. You can have a look around, or if you're serious about joining..." She points out a young Flaafy, "Tell her you want to speak to Haundin about recruitment."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:00 pm

The idea of being referred to as a hero was certainly a tempting one... and seeing many folks looking at Luna like that, full of awe and respect, made Iino long for that too. Of course, it'd require not winding up the bitch boi for a Rhydon again... or anything else. Briefly, the feelings and sensations echo in his mind, and he shivers as his tail hikes up just a bit again.

Still wishing for some clothes, but figuring since no one seemed to be raising a big fuss about it that he could not worry about it for a moment, Iino nods as he says, "T~Thanks Luna, I think I will. And thank you for rescuing me." He bows again, and then moves towards the young Flaafy to inquire about this Haundin about joining the guild.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games