An Unexpected Request [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Unexpected Request [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:25 am

Your inability to protest his claims just made him laugh before he nipped at your neck and growled out, "Now, be a good slutty gal for me and cum, cum like you've never cum before!" As he said this he slammed into your sweet spot harder, and even if you had wanted to hold back, there was no way to do so as you came harder than you ever had before!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:28 am

No, I had to say something, defend my husband properly, but it was all I could do not to come the instant he bit down on my shoulder dominantly. Wrecking my poor g-spot at the same time was simply too much for me to take. I'd never been taken with such ferocity and vigor, and my cunt clamped down rewarding him for the hammering and begging for his seed the way it trembled around him. My head lay over his shoulder as I cried out with wanton abandon without any concern for who might hear, and with the door still wide open, who might see.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:17 am

The feeling of his thick pillar in you, making you cum so hard, was more then enough to at least show why this man had as much confidence as he did. But then he kept going, not yet ready to blow his own load and pushing your own euphoric high ever higher as he let go of your neck and chortled, warm air washing over your ear as he said, "That's it slut... make sure this place still echoes with your whorish cries for when your husband comes home. Make sure you remember this moment, so that you know who you really want filling you the next time he makes love to you~"

His words were like knives but yet at the same time had their own rush of thrill and danger to it, even though you were in fact doing this for him! Though it was hard to think much about him at the moment, with this dominant, forceful lion drilling into you so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:46 am

It was a struggle to do anything but wail out like a slut under the powerful male's assault, but I just had to say something to defend my husband's honor. "Ahh, Ohh, Mmm, you br-brute. Stop it, ah fuck. You're al-already here. D-do you really have to s-say such un-unkind words as as as OH FUCK!" My entire body clenched down as another orgasm rocked through my body, and he still felt like he was only getting worked up.

I know I was doing this for him, but it felt so good it was hard to remember that, and I found myself worried I really might get ruined for sex with my husband if this stud really could keep going like this. Would I be tempted to see the lion even when my husband wasn't away on a trip?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:26 am

You couldn't say for sure, not right now, not when it was so hard to think. Not when you were rapidly approaching another orgasm so soon, so fast after the last one. But at least you felt his cock starting to throb and spasm, and then as you came once more, he hilted himself into you, his length filling you fully before rope after rope of steaming hot jizz began to fire forth, pouring into your very being.

He remained good and hard though as he chuckled, now moving you into the den as he growled, "And that was just round one... Hope you're ready for more~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 am

I gasped and groaned as my insides were stirred and churned and my tits bounced in time with his thrusts as I rushed to my next orgasm. When I felt his cock throbbing, I realized what risk I was taking. "Wait, you're not wearing a condom. You need to pull-pull AHHH!" But I was already too late as I felt the first shot of fresh, rich semen poured into me. Arthur and I had agreed we weren't ready for kids yet, so even my husband had not cum inside of me without the courtesy of a condom.

My body quacked as it received the first barebacked, baby-making load of my entire life. It was something completely different from doing it with a condom or pulling out, and I should have been ashamed that it was with a stranger instead of my husband, but I could do nothing but go limp and bask in the pleasure as he carried me into our den promising only more pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:34 am

He snorted in amusement at your protest for such, but gave no cares or concerns in the slightest. And what followed was several more rounds of sex unlike anything you'd had before with your husband. He pistoned in and out of you on the couch, then took you to your bedroom where he showed off that his cock wasn't the only part he was good at using, his mouth, hands, and tongue all being just as good. A small part of you found yourself glad that here and there, he took pictures, which he teased he would happily send to you as mementos. With you in your current state of near constant, orgasmic pleasure, it'd be hard to do so yourself.

Three more rounds followed though in quick succession, your mind drowning in the bliss. When he finally shoved into you again and spilled more of his seed deep into your depths and followed it up with a tired grunt of his own, he smirked as he panted and leaned over you.

"Mhm, so, is my latest conquest satisfied~?" He asked, nipping at your ear again. "Or are you going to want to be bred again in the future~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:06 am

I tremble as I feel his load flood my love tunnel which clings tightly around him as I orgasm around him holding him tightly and also milking him for more. My walls were practically sucking his load into my womb like it couldn't wait to carry the child of this illicit union. There was no denying it now, my infidelity was complete. I wondered if I really was going to get knocked up on the first day away from my husband. Would the child be born with obvious lion traits giving away their actual parentage from the beginning, or would his leonin heritage only become obvious when they grew older?

He took me so many other times after in so many different positions and even in our very wedding bed. I was a mess by the time he asked if I was satisfied. I was so worn out, I could barely move as I sat there panting to regain my energy after my constant, vigorous breeding, and yet even as exhausted as I was, I could feel my pussy tremble with desire. I shouldn't want this, I was only doing this at the behest of my husband, so this should be enough, shouldn't it? And yet, I couldn't help but want more. "Y-yes, hah hah heh...m-more."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:13 pm

The lion let out a chuckle and a snort at that. "Well then, hehe, anytime you want another round of mating and breeding, just give me a call. Always willing to come back and bed a needy and slutty lady when she's wanting it~" He gives your clit a playful pinch before leaving, but only after making sure your phone has his number in it now... and within about thirty minutes, by which point your body has begun to calm down, your phone is abuzz with messages, all the pictures he took being sent to you now...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:52 am

I was still catching my breath, but I still managed a shiver as he showed his amusement. I felt like I should try to stop him when he went for my phone, but my arms and legs simply wouldn't obey me as he entered his contact information onto my phone and left. I was finally able to move when my phone buzzed with the message containing all of the images he'd taken and sent me. I bit my lip unsure if I was mortified or excited by what I saw. Without the pictures, I'd have never believed I could look so shameless, and now I had to send it to Arthur. Would these excite him, or would he have second thoughts? It would definitely be worse to hide it from him, so I felt little choice but to send them over to my husband, the man I swore my love to. Along with the images, I sent some text. 'Sorry, things got a bit out of hand and we forgot the condoms...and pulling out.'
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:51 am

There's no immediate reply, leaving you worried that he was having second thoughts. Or maybe he was still en route... though a glance at the clock told you that by now, he should have arrived. But then you got a message sent to you... with an image of him having fired off quite a load onto the floor of his hotel room. A moment later a text telling you how happy he was, and how it had been so frustrating on the plane, unable to deal with his arousal and excitement at the idea of you going through with it.

Well... well at least he did indeed appear to be quite happy with you and was more than pleased! He didn't seem bothered by that little detail either...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:33 am

My jaw dropped when I saw what my husband had done when he got the pictures I'd never seen such a load from him before. He didn't even react to the fact that I'd allowed another man to risk knocking me up. I could already be knocked up with another man's cub, and it didn't seem to bother him at all. Did he want to come home to find his wife had gotten pregnant in his absence? My own body shivered at the thought of greeting him with a child growing inside of me, but was it fear or excitement I was feeling?

Getting from the bed, I moved to the bathroom. I needed to clean up the mess staining my body and to sort through all the thoughts swirling through my mind.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:19 am

Cleaning up in the shower, your mind continues to wander. An image of your belly swollen and the Lion thrusting into you from behind as you open the door to welcome your husband home. Of that fox you'd seen on the site pressing his own member into you as he makes love to you in your bed, while your hubbie simply strokes and records from the side... of Him offering encouragement to that mousey lad as you ride him and show the younger guy a good time...

All these thoughts and even more bounced about your head, teasing and tormenting you in equal measure as you wondered for just how long your husband had hidden this side of him...
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:27 am

I bit my lip struggling as ideas swirled in my head unbidden. If Arthur hadn't come up with this plan, I could have gone my entire life never knowing another man, but now I was imagining getting knocked up while he was away, missing out on time with him to see one of my lovers, and even letting him watch another man please me so much better. My fingers dug inside my hot love tunnel even though I'd only just received such a rough breeding.

As I got out of the shower, I remembered the idea I'd had to post some risqué pictures of myself on my profile. Before that I decided to check the lion's profile curious if my name already appeared on his list of conquests.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:37 am

Arriving at your desk, you did indeed find that you were now added to his list of conquests, with some of the pictures being posted to his profile as well to join many others... oh my, some of the other girls really were quite lookers, though to your surprise, he seemed to have taken more pictures of you than he had of a few of the others. Of course, this did mean anyone else on the site could see the rutting he'd given you and the absolute ahaego that he had plastered across your face... it sent more shivers through you, both of shame and embarrassment and thrill and arousal.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:25 am

I was expecting the name, but I wasn't expecting him to flaunt my shameful display for everyone to see. I should have asked him to keep those pictures between us though thinking on it, I doubt that would have dissuaded him given the way he treated me, but why didn't it bother me as much as it should? I decided to distract myself with the idea of making some less overtly sexual though still titillating images of my own.

I was still in my towel, so first I let the top slip a little putting my just shy of visible nipple. Then I got out a bra and panties. Something silky and blue which I felt went good with my grey fur. Then I snapped a picture from behind with only the panties on before taking another in the front once the bra was on. I looked over the three pictures making certain they were exactly as risqué as I wanted them before texting my husband again. "The lion I slept with posted those pictures he took on his profile now. I was thinking of posting these three on my account, what do you think?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:12 am

Taking the pictures, and imagining people who weren't your husband seeing them, getting aroused to them... maybe even playing with themselves to them... sent more shivers through you. More so as your husband replied in quick order, giving his approval of them and of you posting them. As for the lion's actions, he didn't seem bothered by it. He even states he figured such was bound to happen with someone at some point while you were indulging this side of him...

A glance at some of the other pics on the Lion's profile showed other much more risque pictures by some, and browsing some of the other girls, you saw some that were bit more daring (or teasing) then your own were. It then occurred to you that this was but the first day of him being gone... and your hubbie was likely to want more of this as often as you could bring yourself to do so. Just how far might you wind up going? You'd need to try and be careful, lest you cross some point of no return...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:30 am

I shivered as ideas spun through my head. Why was this exciting me so much, and my husband as well. We had vowed to be faithful to one another, and here we were relishing in the debauchery of cheating. Was it even cheating if he asked me though? It was all so confusing. Would we just go back to being a normal husband and wife when Arthur got back. Would he even want that, and even if he did, could I go back from this?

Steadying my breath, I went ahead and posted the pictures before tossing on a bath robe and moving to the kitchen. I had missed lunch with the lion over, and our activities certainly hadn't done my appetite any favors, so it was certainly time to whip up something to eat. Certainly a good meal would help me make sense of the world again, right?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:04 pm

Whipping up a meal did keep you busy and did at least distract somewhat from such thoughts. And the meal was very satisfying after all the exertion you had just gone through. But once you were done with that, you were left to wonder what else you might do... Which normally wasn't too hard, but now for some reason your mind wandered to naughtier... kinkier... unfaithful ideas... though of course, again, were they unfaithful if your husband desired such things?

You should probably just try to spend the rest of the day relaxing or occupying yourself... you should be able to get your mind off this sort of thing til tomorrow. There was no reason to go wild after all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll a 1d100, if ya get 75 or under, you're fine, if ya get over 75, you find yourself wanting to do more lewd things...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:37 am

I lost myself in the act of cooking. It was a simple burger, but I put my entire being into selecting the right spices and producing a sear to lock in all those juices. It felt so satisfying to see it on its plate ready to consume though I would miss having Arthur here to enjoy my cooking for the next month. I sometimes liked to joke that he only married me because of my cooking though it was half playful banter and half as a way to fish compliments out of him.

With my meal finished, I was left alone in the house with Arthur gone for a long time, and these dirty thoughts running through my mind. How many men had seen the images I'd posted? Were there any new messages awaiting me? (92)My breath came out in heavy pants as I realized I needed to get out of the house and away from the computer. Maybe a jog would burn off some of this excess energy and clear my thoughts. Going back to my room, I pulled out a sports bra, jogging shorts combo(the outfit in the character image). As I threw off the bathrobe, another thought crossed my mind. It would be completely harmless. It's not like anyone could tell the difference, I thought as I slipped out of my bra and panties before throwing on the outfit. Just a little something to indulge and satiate the strange urges I was now facing.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games