Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:34 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Lulu Evans
Appearance: In game she has Bunny Ears, Out of Game she doesn't
https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/8a/3f/__original_drawn_by_yn_6262__sample-8a3f63c72de1d3b96497d43e4127a23e.jpg
Bio: Lulu has a Daughter Katelyn "Kat" Evans who she loved dearly, Kat has made a few games already and made some good money for them, but recently she's expanded, going from simple pixel stuff to Deep Dive VR and she needs a game tester she said, so of Course Lulu agreed to help, she didn't know anything about the game but she happily agreed to help test it for her Daughter. It's not like she currently had much else to do and it made her feel helpful! She smiled as she got in the place Kat wanted her and let Kat get her hooked up. Once the game started she messed around, poking random buttons trying to figure out how to start, and basically randomed her way through character selection, she didn't know what each town to start in was, so again she just hit a random one, Kat did tell her to play however she liked and to spend a lot of time in it!

Hypnosis 80/100
#BF00FF for hypnosis stuff
Trigger Words- Slut, Whore, Fuck-Doll, Bunny, cream

Cum Addict: You need fresh cum every four hours

You had started out in a tradeport on the coast, and wound up going with the peasant merchant sort of background... a poor trader who had done work in a bakery as well before. It meant you didn't have the best stats, but did start out with a bit more coin then some of the other classes.

Of course, the little intro bit had a tutorial and you'd seemingly finished it, but now some strange mysterious woman in a cloak had pulled you into her booth in the corner of a tavern. She said she needed you to look deep into her crystal orb... it was very important...
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:40 pm

I blinked and hummed most of my stats seemed to be really low, I had to blush because my highest stat by a landslide was labeled "Fertility" and my second was "Sex Appeal" still I shook my head, Embarrassed but pushing past, finishing the odd little tutorial I hummed and looked around wondering what to do next, only to yelp as I was grabbed and pulled into a corner of the tavern that was completely hidden from other tables...I'd almost think this was the way to the bathroom but apparently it was this lady's private booth, was this the next quest my daughter had set up? Like some kind of Basic one? Still I looked into the Orb interested.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:59 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Hypnosis 10/100 gained
Trigger Words- Slut, Whore, Fuck-Doll, Bunny, cream

As soon as you stare into the orb, it lights up. Ripples of pulsing light draw your eyes into its depths, and you very quickly lose yourself amongst it all. You also begin to grow horny, and aroused... in fact it almost feels like someone is playing with your body, having fun with it... it even soon feels like you are being fucked, even as you just sit there staring blankly into the orb's depths while your mind becomes mush.

Then the orb is yoinked away, but before you can do anything, the woman says something and then...

Then you are under the table, being a good slut bunny as you slurp at her thick futa pillar~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:37 am

I shuddered, it felt like my pussy was getting stretched open as I stared into the orb, and like my tits were bouncing, or getting groped, slapped and played with, I hadn't gotten any for years, it made it hard to think, I was blushing more and more as I stared at the orb, and then I shuddered and the woman said something and I was suddenly under the table pulling my hair back with one hand and happily throat raping myself on her massive fuck pillar, good sluts like me had to work for their cream~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:13 am

"H~Hot Damn..." She groaned, shivering and shuddering as her hands remained on your head, but she left you to decide the pace. Which was plenty, since you were so eagerly raping your own face like a good Bunny slut should, your desire to get some of that thick, fresh cream driving and urging you onward as her cock and sack twitched and throbbed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 am

The feeling in my pussy and my tits was fading, I was completely focused on sucking big fat futa cock like a good bunny slut, my mouth forming a perfect O as I sucked, slurped and tongue up and down the fat cock I was raping down my throat, until I was kissing the base of her shaft, my heavy tits pressed into her legs as I looked up at her through hooded eyes, moaning into her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:19 am

"F~FUCK~!" She cried out, now gripping onto your head and just slamming your face into her groin repeatedly. She lasted only another two minutes before she was spasming and shooting your seed down your gullet. As she pulled out, panting happily, she said, "G~Go and... aah... offer yourself to the patrons... l~let... anyone use you and fill you with cream." She said, your mind still swimming as you savored the delectable cream you'd been given.

You can choose just how freely you offer yourselves to the patrons of the tavern, or roll for it. If ya get under 10, 1d6 roll for hypnosis gain
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:49 am

((11))I was playing with the cream in my mouth when I heard I could get more~ and giggled before nodding, the feeling in my pussy, had me climbing onto a table, leaning back, reaching down and spreading my pussy for everyone to look at and unknown to me, my body in the real world synched up enough that my words came out of both mouths "Please~ Give me Cream~ Cream my needy pussy and give me babies~" I cooed doing my best to entice the the bar to give me the fucking I needed, the phantom like fucking of my pussy was making me even needier!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:07 am

You were very quickly pounced upon by the various drinkers and gamblers. Your pussy and ass both stuff with thick cocks while your mouth was filled. They went to town on you, practically running a train as you were used and stuffed over and over.

Only once it was over did you feel everything growing distant, as you felt yourself being pulled up and out of the fantasy world and back to reality...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:00 pm

I moaned, squealed, came, shook, and moaned more, getting the fucking of my life, I felt like I was going crazy. When it finally ended and I realized I was awake again, I sat up with a bright red blush, hoping I hadn't cum so much in the real world, this was embarrassing, I looked around maybe I should ask for more info, what was I supposed to test here?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:09 am

Waking up back in the VR pod in your daughters game dev room, you don't see any sign of her, though sticky note nearby says she'll be right back. Curiously enough the pod was already open before ya popped back into reality, and your body was rather sweaty... you even felt a tad sticky.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:28 pm

I blinked and groaned as I woke up shaking my head. I laid there, I wasn't sure how this "Deep Dive" style VR worked so I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to get up and out right now...though I was blushing a fair bit, did I sweat or something? Oh god did I cum all over the pod? That's embarrassing, why was I so sticky? I found myself trying to check and see if I could "Go Back In" and "Come Back Out" again or if I'd need to make a new character. Just checking really quick but besides that I was just gonna wait for my Daughter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:17 pm

Fortunately, your daughter came back in quickly and asked, "Oh hey, everything alright Mom? Ya not enjoy your time as a Bunny in there?" A small part of your mind notices a bulge in her jeans as she sits down and checks the log, noting "Oh, right, I forgot I went ahead and pulled ya out. Its not good to be in those things for too long after all, especially when not used to it."

roll 1d100
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:30 pm

I shuddered and shook my head before blushing "Ah, well, it's quite an...intense introduction...I um, The only real problem is that, I, um, don't think the senses matched up quite right? I felt like I was getting...Well it felt like I had an eager little guy humping my pussy pretty desperately while I sucked the lady off, and there was like, a phantom feeling of more dick than I was taking, but, um, only in my pussy?" I said, bright red, it felt weird talking to my daughter about this, but, it was something she'd need to know for her game.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:12 am

"Those sound like phantom sensations, you'll get used to them~" She says readily enough as she waves such concerns aside. Though a small part of your mind can't help but notice her bulge give a bit of a twitch and a throb at such.

"Did it at least feel realistic? Like you were being used as a naughty slut who enjoyed getting filled with so much thick, hot, cream?" She asked innocently enough as she looked fot you, awaiting your answers.

1d100 roll for both instances, though if ya fail the first no need to roll the second
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:31 am

I blinked and hummed in thought "Well, It did feel nice, though did I trigger a cutscene or something? Now that I'm thinking back it felt like I had to do my best to get as much cum in me as possible, the best thing I could come up with for that was begging to get bred, I was surprised that it actually worked that well...It also got kinda overwhelming for a start, like I couldn't tell where the dicks were coming from? Don't get me wrong it felt good, but, it was too much all at once maybe change it to be longer, like a train instead of a gang bang, honestly I felt a bit sad they ignored my pussy completely in some cases after I begged to be bred." I was blushing darkly, but giving my best discussion about it "Maybe make it so your looks or something determine how erm, long the train lasts? I'm not sure here, I think the fact that it introduces you to the fact there's mind magic and stuff is interesting, but like, maybe make it so that there's multiple different introductions to it in different places, I could see the same intro every time you start a new game getting annoying, maybe have a few intros to different types of sex magic?" I offered blushing more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:53 am

Your daughter jots this all down, taking your details and feedback down to a T. All the while, a small part of you can't help but notice the throb in her jeans, the bulge. You briefly remember something about Futa having higher libidos, and wonder if she's taken care of that recently. Of course, then your mind has the strange musing and wondering of just how much cream she'd let out and how it'd taste...

Optional 1d100 roll.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:14 am

((80))
I blinked and blushed at the lewd ideas trying to invade my head "Maybe include some girls too, even if they can't erm, cream me~" I shook my head "Like I wanted during that, if it's just cocks it's well like I said overwhelming...erm, if you had some of them, shoving their holes in my face instead of just dick that could work too...you actually have to like, focus somewhat to erm, pleasure a hole, with just cocks all I could do was lay there and take it, getting overwhelmed. I~I mean, well, I remember when you were concieved not just because it was the first time I ran out of condoms with a group you know, that Bride kept me awake and responding by making me look for the P or G spot of whatever hole she shoved in front of me." I said, trying my best to help with my own experiences, not realizing I was telling her until it was already out, making me blush "B~But that was like, just the first little intro, I don't really know what comes next, since I'm guessing that was just the end of the tutorial right? I'd have to go back in and test more to see what more I felt, like, when there's less cocks all around." I told her with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:49 am

She squirmed and whined at this, but not because she didn't like the feedback you were giving her. No, what was being shared was very clearly making her horny as hell. Her bulge in her jeans was twitching and she muttered something under her breath, though you didn't catch all of it. But you did catch the word "Fuck-Doll" and "How can I be this horny again? I'm hornier than a Bunny!"

two rolls, fail one ya slip under
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:08 am

I blinked and blushed, before laying back, embarrassed and not wanting to make her feel ashamed "I'm gonna go back in and see what comes next, anything you want me to test for certain or just want me to keep playing?" I asked as I hooked myself back in, ready to dive back in the game.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games