Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:25 pm

Your daughter fiddled with some stuff as you went ahead and set yourself up to go ahead and dive back in. Your head spun a bit and you sunk and dove deep down... deeper... deeper...

And then as you came around you were on your back, a mating press, and you were getting rutted by some sewer rat person as they jackhammered in and out of you vigorously, over and over. The pleasure blindsided you, then again because once more it wound up feeling like you had two cocks plunging in and out of your pussy... though it also felt like your tits were being mauled and suckled at too. Which was weird given the rat certainly wasn't doing so!

The rat person chittered and growled and pounded the shape of her cock into you, endlessly, over and over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:32 pm

I blinked and squeaked and then squealed as I found my pussy getting slammed by what felt like two cocks again, the weird feeling making my head hiccup a bit as I was held, my ankles by my bunny ears, the giant sewer rat currently raping my pussy with her filthy cock took most of my attention, I was moaning and wiggling and squealing as I woke up, my tits felt so weird like they were getting sucked, slapped, groped, sewer rat's person's balls were huge I could feel them slapping my ass as I came.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:42 pm

"Must rut Bunny, must fill with cream!" The rat futa managed to get out here and there, the words echoing about in your brain as the pleasure felt like it was enhancing the bouncing and echo of it as it ping ponged about your mind. It was so hard to think, so hard to focus, especially with so many sensations coursing through you...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

2d100 rolls for each trigger roll~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:53 pm

(Hypno+16)
I squealed the feeling of getting fucked, of the hands and other cock faded, all I could do was focus on the Rat and moaning I pulled her into an eager kiss "Yes~ Rut me~ Rut my filthy Bunny Pussy~ Fill me with cream and make me into your personal breeding bunny~" I moaned happily my Cream Starved pussy clinging tight to the fat rat dick and eagerly trying to Milk that Addictive Cream from the Rat Balls that I loved so much~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:36 am

You could swear you heard an echo or whisper of something else, a familiar voice in your ear, but that didn't really matter. Right now as she flooded you with her jizz then repositioned you to continue slamming into your depths, it continued to be so damned hard to think of anything but the dicking, rutting, fucking, breeding that you were getting!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:39 am

I moaned and Squealed and moaned more "M~More~ Breed me~ More I want more babies~ Breed me~ Cream Me~ Babies~" I begged hornily needing to be bred by her, needing the Cream. I found myself eagerly Bouncing my hips into the thrusts with wild need, desperate for getting more babies, more Cream~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:24 am

*rolls 1d20 to see how many times she cums...* nat 20

roll 1d10 for hypnosis gain.
Roll 1d100, if you get under your new hypnosis score, gain trait Cum Addict- You need a dose of fresh cum once every 8 hours

You aren't quite sure how long this goes on. But she most assuredly gives you plenty of cream. So much cream. You are overflowing in it. Your stomach bloated to looking more than nine months pregnant. Your brain feels like its drowning in cum itself and you are quite clearly a well fucked mess. She hurries off, seemingly satisfied, leaving you in this section of the sewers or catacombs that you now appear to find yourself in. Your body still exceptionally sensitive from the sensations of just how much of a dicking and cream-stuffing you have received.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:17 pm

I was moaning, squealing, and begging for more and more as I was fucked again and again and more and more heavy, thick rat Cream flooded my Cum Addict of a pussy was aching with pleasure from the hot and heavy sex I'd just been lost in, shuddering, cumming, shaking I crawled not sure where I was going, just cumming every couple of steps thanks to how sensitive my pussy was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:50 pm

Trait gained-
Cum Addict: You need fresh cum every four hours

You don't make it very far before you encounter two toad creatures, monsters maybe or sewer people perhaps, but in your current state they just chortle and pull out cocks as they look at you expectantly, an aura of bemusement coming from the way they seemed to be croaking with lustful mirth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:02 pm

I shuddered as I looked at the filthy, slimy, toad things, then I remembered they had to like...Cream on thousands and thousands of eggs right? How much Cream could they give me~? I Shuddered in Delight as I looked at their Sticky, Slimy, Filth, Hopefully full of Cream Cocks and crawled over Slamming my Needy pussy onto one cock and wrapping my tits and lips around the other I could only Moan like a needy Whore as I felt the weird sticky slime from their bodies and Creamy~ Cocks~ stick to me, I didn't care~ I wanted their cream~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:19 pm

Croaking in delight, they happily proceeded to spitroast you, feeding you quite the fountain of cum. Curiously this time, you had a phantom feeling of your mouth having a second cock in it... though that just seemed to make you hungrier as you were made use of so thoroughly and eagerly, cocks driving in and out of you with wild abandon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:14 pm

I was eagerly bouncing between the two of them, cumming and Milking their Cream as I did, eagerly pleasuring both, though it got to a point that it was Hard to breath with all the cream in my slut bunny throat so I had to focus on using my tits and showering myself in the naughty toad cream~ the phantom cock in my throat making me light headed, my tits, and ass and back all feeling super sticky and clinging to the toads as their slime and cream leaked all over me, I felt myself blacking out again as the toads and phantom cock used me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:48 am

As you blacked out, this time you didn't wake up somewhere else in the game. Instead, you woke up in the VR pod. Your daughter wasn't around, but there was a note that read she'd gone off to see a friend and would be back with takeout for dinner. There was a time listed on it, and glancing to the clock on her desk, it'd been nearly four hours since she'd left. The note also stated that you'd actually fully blacked out, not just in game, so that's why you were waking up in the real world. A fail-safe sort of thing for the machine it seemed.

You however felt sweaty and sticky... and you could almost swear there was a hint of a taste of cum in your mouth... though surely that was just a phantom feeling from the game... And yet you found yourself starting to crave some cream now...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:57 am

I bit my lip, and thought about it...before finding myself getting up and going into the back of my closet, I knew I had some old stuff, from when I was younger...more wild and working in some...seedy places stashed away in there. I found myself digging them out, ending up with a mini skirt, some fuck me heels and a tube top that now barely covered my nipples, this stuff used to fit so much easier...shaking my head I blushed and put on a headband with bunny ears on it, writing a note telling my daughter I was going to be out for a bit, before setting out, licking my lips as I got into my car and drove myself right into the seedy sides of town eager for some Cream~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:29 am

Dressed up all sluttily, ready to go find some cocks, you don't even make it out the front door. You instead walk face first into your daughters breasts, which feel really nice and soft. As you stumble back though and you hear her ask, "Hey Mom, what's going-" Then her eyes go wide as she sees you dressed up as you are... you see her bulge straining in her jeans almost as if it's going to actually tear through and then...

The next thing you know you are on your knees, and your face is being repeatedly mashed into the pubes of your daughter's groin as her cock plunges in and out of your throat with wild, reckless abandon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:35 am

I blinked and squeaked, embarrassed by the fact that I had walked into her like this, and almost going to walk around her without answering, I, was really craving, Cream~ Then I saw her bulge get hard and I found myself thinking about her Cream briefly, before shaking my head, opening my mouth and then blinking in shock as my daughter's balls slapped my chin and her pubes were stuffed into my face...I hadn't actually sucked dick in years, I was a bit rusty, and I found the lewd noises coming from my throat thanks to that only seemed to encourage her as I tried to focus and breath around her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:59 am

"Fuuuck... couldn't help it... so damn sexy... made me so hard..." Your daughter groans, panting hard as she slams away at your throat, mashing your face into her groin over and over and over. Her pre leaking liberally and giving you a taste and hint of what her lovely cream was going to taste like. "Looking like such a smoking hot Bunny Whore Slut~! D~Didn't even know Mama had such slutty clothing..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:05 pm

((18,44,6))((4 and 3 for Hypno increase))

I Blushed and then Moaned like a slut bunny~ and look up at her, my tongue teasing the underside of her glans and her cock as I lifted my hands up and mimicked Bunny ears on my head, spreading my legs I teasingly Hopped in place, making my titties bounce as I sucked and slurped on my daughter's tasty, cream filled cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:17 am

That only made her more eager, more needy. Soon enough she was cumming down your throat, giving you quite a bit of cream... though as she pulled back and let her cock and sack rest against your face, you can tell given how hard she remains and the twitching of her sack that she's got plenty more cream awaiting you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:07 am

I shuddered and moaned, sucking, licking, Drinking every drop of cum she'd give me~ before happily, licking my lips, pulling my daughter in, slamming the door shut, pinning her down, pulling my tits out, putting my hands back up, and happily bouncing my pussy on her cock, moaning like the slut bunny whore I was~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games