Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:18 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... atnsfw.png
Bio: A goat monster who has a tendency of winding up in different worlds and in different situations, this time he wound up in some sort of badlands, and got surrounded by a bunch of bug like pony things. Outnumbered, he was captured and taken to their hive... now he needs to try and get out before he succumbs to the pleasures they can bring...

Strength 9
Agility 13
Endurance 12
Magic 14

Hypnosis: 93/100
Trigger Words: Breeder, Cummies, Bug-Slut

You had been captured, and taken to the Hive and there you had been well, left in a cell that had sleek black walls everywhere but one of the walls, the one that they pushed you in from, had some sort see through, green resin that they had somehow made harden up after you were through it, from what you heard they were planning to get the "Queen" to "deal with the intruder" as they put it.
Last edited by eaenidu on Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:43 pm, edited 15 times in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:33 am

Cursing and struggling against the bindings he still had around his wrists, Kayin growled and tried to use his magic, but it seemed dampened in this cell. And he wasn't the strongest out there, and this stuff was tough and sticky. He wasn't having any luck. Grunting in annoyance, he slumped back against a cell. Not much he could do til he had a chance to try and escape.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:44 am

It didn't take too long until a tall, tall lady with a fat horse cock walked into the room and smirked at you, the small whip she had cupping your cheek "Well aren't you a cute little one~ unless you want to take me dry I suggest opening and sucking like a good breeder~" she purred at you with a smirk.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Last edited by eaenidu on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:52 am

Kayin scoffed, growling as he sough to push aside the whip. "I'm not a breeder! I demand to be released! I don't know how I wound up in your 'hive's' territory, and I would have been happy to leave if they'd given me a chance!" Sure she had a dominating aura to her and something about her scent made his head just a tad fuzzy, but well, he was being held prisoner for just happening to stumble into the wrong place without knowing!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:03 am

She hummed and cocked her head, before...her dick began glowing? You found your eyes slowly going to the tip, glowing, flashing, even after you dragged them away, her cock slowly hardened and glowed, and flashed, and she hummed again, almost buzzing, fuzzy, buzzy, glowy...it was getting harder and harder to think "Are you sure you don't want breeding~?" She buzzed and purred teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:13 am

The cell was dark save for the light dimly coming in from the strange doorway, so the sudden glow brought Kayin's attention to it. He then blinked, and tried to look back to her... but each pulse and glow and flash drew his eyes back to it, and the hum, and a buzzing that filled the air... the scent didn't seem to be growing, but as it became harder to think, the scent became more... enticing. Bit by bit, he started to shiver, pant, and squirm, eyes growing lidded as slowly, a green haze descended upon his eyes and he found his snoot pressed to the head of her cock as he shivered and said,

"I uh... mhm... y~yeah... ahuh... b~breeding sounds... mhm... s~sounds good..." Without even being fully aware, he was already opening his maw and moving to take it into his gullet, head and body feeling so fuzzy and tingly...

#00FF00 figure this is fitting for the hypnosis stuff, unless ya have a different color preference for it~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:32 am

She purred happily "Good Breeder~" she purred lifting your legs up and pushing your ankles next to your hands, forcing all off them together within the resin, before slamming her Delicious cock, balls deep in your tight little ass and rutting away "You Deserve this~ You didn't even try and suck me when I offered~ you wanted this~ you love this don't you~?" she taunted, her whip slapping your ass as her cock spread your hole. your head hurt, the pain from your ass making you barely able to think, even the pleasure it gave you didn't overcome the shock of how much you were being spread.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:36 am

He did try to suck on it, but she didn't seem inclined to give him a chance. Nevertheless, his mind was in a tranced like state which meant he was in no position to really stop what was happening to him. He yelped in pain as he was spread so, and bleated every two thusts. Groans and bleats of discomfort followed, and he tried to think, but thinking was still hard so all he could really do was just sit there and take it. He couldn't really reply to her, couldn't manage to get a word in between the groans and pants to say that he wasn't actually enjoying it. Not that such would probably stop her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:56 am

She grinned, and hummed more, keeping your head filled with that Buzz even as the pain tried to wake you up, even as you didn't enjoy a second of it, even as she raped you harder and rougher and slapped your ass, nipples and even cock tip with her whip, even as she Wrecked your insides like the most violent bitch out there, you were finding yourself forced to moan like you Loved it, forced to smile at her happily, forced to take the cock until you Came, you came, and came and came so much it hurt and then blissfully your passed out...

When you woke up you were freed from binds and the wall was open, there was a note "You may try and escape, but if my guards catch and breed those eggs I put inside you enough that you give birth, they will drag you back to me for the next batch~ If I catch you then I'll add more to you then and there~ Don't bother removing them~ I made sure you couldn't do that~" you knew who had written it, without reading "Happy Breeding~ Queen Chrysalis~ PS feel free to give up and live as a breeder at any time~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:02 am

It was maddenining. Cumming even as it hurt and he was wrecked. Forced to sound like he was enjoying it... but then, he was cumming plenty so maybe he did? It was hard to tell, too hard to think, so he just reacted and responded against his will... When he came back too, he groaned first, feeling sore as heck. As memory came back to him, he cursed whatever had messed with his head and let him just use him like that. He scoffed at the PS bit from it, but pushed himself up.

He needed to try and escape. There was no way he'd stay here and just give up! Now if only his head didn't have this weird, distant buzz far in the back... No, gotta press forward. Try and be stealthy as he took his first steps out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:13 am

You crawled out, trying to be sneaky, face planting right into the cock and balls of a guard, the pair of which looked down at you, raising their eyebrows "Alright, so, do you wanna get back in there while we use you for a bit or do you want us to make it hurt?" The one who you currently had your face in the balls of asked with a smirk, looking amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:29 am

Kayin yelped in surprise, and tried to rush past them so as to get some space with which he could fight. (93) But instead, he practically trips over nothing and yelps, tumbling and just winding with his face down to the ground and ass up in the air, groaning a bit as he wriggles and tries to regain himself so he can try to fight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:46 am

Then you felt four hands on your hips and felt two cocks working to try and spread your ass again "Good Breeder~ just stay like that and I'm sure we'll have some nice Cummies for you soon~" one purred, they weren't as long as Chrysalis but god they were stretching you out and their words were echoing in your head as the pushed in and out of you slower, more controlled than their queen.

Please Try and Make Hypno Roll
Two Trigger Words Learned: Breeder, Cummies
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:51 am

(31)

"H~Hey wait a moment, I-!" Kayin started to say, only to let out a forced groan as suddenly he was feeling two cocks spearing into him at the same time. The words he heard them say, and an almost buzz like inflection to them, made his head tingle a bit, but he shook his head and tried to pull away as he said, "T~That wasn't an invitation! S~Stop that!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:08 am

The laughed at your as they pushed in and out of your ass, completely in sync with each other "Sure it wasn't~ Come on slutty little Breeder~ if you really don't want it, crawl away~ but I bet a Breeder~ like you will bounce her slutty little ass and Beg for Cummies~ Right~?" they teased, who was talking switched back and forth as they looked down at you with naughty smirks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:17 am

(21)

For some reason, hearing those words again made his head spin. And he was determined to try and prove them wrong. He wasn't a breeder and he wasn't going to beg for cummies-

Until he moaned and glanced back, unaware his eyes now had a slight green haze to them. "Please studs, rut and fill this naughty slut." His mind reeled, protesting as his hips indeed started to thrust back, rolling and bouncing as he took the cocks more like a prop than he was expecting. "This breeder did present himself all for you, so please, pretty please, pour as much cummies into him as you can~!"

What?! N~No, he didn't want any of that!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:28 am

The both grinned and slapped your ass, fucking your tight little hole, spreading it wider, and both of them smacking your p-spot easily, at least one of the two cocks hit it with every thrust, and they were slowly, steadily speeding up, their fucking, ass slapping, hair pulling, they weren't being as rough or mean as the queen...and that was forcing you to enjoy it a lot more than you thought you should have...and as they happily called you things like a "Cummies Addicted Breeder Hole" and other such things, it just made your body hornier and needier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:35 am

(14, hypno roll 3)

Kayin tried to shake his head, to protest, to stop moving, really to do anything but what he was currently doing. But his body seemed to be moving on his own, and his voice was one that was increasingly sounding more pleasured then anything. Worse, as they kept saying such things to him and the pleasure just grew and grew... he shivered, and shuddered, and then let out a truly slutty moan as a switch finally seemed to flick in this instance and his naughty tailhole started to grip tighter on them, rippling as he worked to meet their thrusts now entirely of his own needy volition! He was panting, the glow in his eyes brightening a bit as he glanced back and said as his own cock, semi hard, drooled pre liberally,

"Y~Yes~! P~please, m~more, f~f~flood this Cummies addicted breeding hole! Shot every last drop you can! I~I want it all~" His body was trembling, he was so close to cumming hard and boy did he want to cum~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:47 am

They spent what felt like hours dirty talking and fucking you, but couldn't have been more than minutes, unless they just lasted that long, cause they both only came once, at the very end, where they both slammed balls deeper into you and fired off a massive load each. filling your belly full of cum until it caused a little bulge...the ground under you was also coated with multiple shots of your cum, they pulled out, wiped their cocks on your face and walked off with smiles.

END X5 Roll
Pass and you can get up and move the satisfied guards not stopping you.
Fail and you wake up in the cell, the guards new and horny.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:24 pm

In the hypnosis induced state, Kayin didn't care which it was. Well, sort of. He certainly enjoyed cumming a ton, and he'd done quite a bit of that, painting the floor with his own seed which was now coming out as little more than pre. His lewd, lusty, slutty cries echoed about the corridors as they kept drilling him, and when they did finally slam home and filled him, he came harder than he had all the other times during this as he let out a slutty, whorish, orgasmic cry that might even put an impressed blush on professionals faces.

Endurance roll is 37. Roll to see if Kayin remains in hypnotized state is... 32

Some of the haze and buzz lifted from his mind. Not enough to feel ashamed of what had happened. In fact... mhm... that was actually rather fun~ Managing to push himself up, he shot them a mix of a bashful and flirty smile before half stumbling, half sashaying onwards. Right, he needed to get out of here still. And well, now he knew a fuck would be enough to give him some free passage~
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games