Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:36 pm

You continued on, stumbling out, and around, with no idea where the fuck you were or where the fuck you were going, you found yourself stumbling right into a room with a little, pool of green liquid and laying in it, with her face, breasts and heavy egg filled belly sticking out, was a mare, a female pony, who was moaning, squealing, and cumming hard as she birthed egg after egg into the liquid "I~I can't wait for my Queen to fill me again~" she moaned happily petting her belly between eggs...you could hear a guard patrol coming down the hallway as well "Fuck me~" she moaned happily cumming harder as she birthed the eggs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:42 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll to see how distracted Kayin is by this... 83. Rather distracted

With some of that haze and buzz still lingering in his mind, Kayin wasn't entirely sure if he was looking for the exit or if he was looking for more guards to fuck him. Either sounded good, to be honest as he made it to a room where the events within drew him in closer. The sight of a mare, heavy with eggs, and cumming hard as she birthed egg after egg made him shiver and made a hand come to his belly... he still had the slightest bit of a bulge from the cummies he'd been filled with.

Kneeling down beside her, her moans making his own member twitch a bit, he found himself asking, "D~Does... Does it really feel that good? I~I'm uh, n~new here..." The sounds she was making, and the neediness in her voice as she said that... f~fuck... it made a small part of him want to get fucked again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:58 pm

She moaned "L~Lucky~ T~The First one's N~Not as Good, B~Body Still adapting~ But Still good~ Still Cums~ Then, it Gets Better and better for a long, long time~" she moaned cumming hard as another egg worked it's way out of her "I wish I got my cutie mark for being a Breeder G~Getting as much cum and eggs as possible~" she let out as she came hard, eggs coming from both holes at the same time making her a bit loopy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:07 pm

Roll for trigger word...
Nat 1 lol?
Hypnosis gain roll is 9

Watching and listening, his mind started growing more hazy and buzzed and found himself squirming about. However, when she said the word Breeder... he came on the spot, and let out a whorish, needy, keening whine. He needed to get fucked, bred, then, now, five minutes ago! His eyes glowed brightly, pulsing a bit as he shivered from head to toe. He asked her in a haste what was a way to birth the eggs faster, wanting to experience the same euphoria she was going through, and she happily told him. More cummies would speed it up~! And since he heard guards in the hallway...

Kayin wasted no time, hurrying into the hallway. He was drooling as he licked his lips, stuck his ass out, raised his tail, and moaned out,

"CUMMIES~!~<3 Need cummies~!~<3 New breeder wants all the cummies he can get, wants to birth eggs and cum like a good, lewd, slutty breeder~!~<3"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:18 pm

The guard had pulled out their weapons, only the freeze at your words and then blinked and soon you were moved and lifted up between the four of them, and unlike the ones before who went together, these four went one pump in and out each, constantly, right after each other, making sure your ass was never missing a cock in it, slamming into you over and over again, their cocks tilted and rubbing different places you were cumming more and more, your cock completely limp as you were used by the changelings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:26 pm

Kayin was a good slutty breeder, his eyes brightly glowing with the effects of the hypnosis that had been placed on him. Cock. Cum. Cock and cummies, more and more and more~! Soon enough he was even slurping a cock down and stroking at another, slutty and whorish moans vibrating around the cock in his mouth while beneath him as his hips were gripped, he happily and needily bounced his hips up and down the pillar. More... more... He needed more cummies so he could lay a bunch of eggs and then get filled again like a good breeder~!~<3 His own cock went unnoticed and unattended, but then again, Breeders didn't need to use a cock, they needed to be bred~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:35 pm

They even mixed it up, tugging on your nipples, mockingly calling you a Breeder, a Bug-Slut and other things that had your head spinning and your ass cumming, they even switched it up, going from one to two thrusting in at at time, changing who thrusted each time, giving you weird and wild pleasure that didn't seem to be slowing or stopping, already lasting longer than the other two you had from what you could feel.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:41 pm

Hypnosis gain... 3 for new trigger word

Being called a Bug-Slut was a new one... but it just made the dicking he was getting all the better~<3 His entire body was singing in euphoria, and he could feel the eggs swelling bit by bit each time he got more Cummies. He was increasingly hoping just from these four he'd get enough cummies so that he could be a proper Bug-Slut Breeder and lay so many eggs~! Then... well, hehehehe, Then they'd take him back to his cell and the Queen would come and give him more eggs so he could do it all over again~!~<3
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:49 pm

You weren't Sure how long this had been going on, you got more and more fucked and had cum more and more, your ass-pussy was getting more and more used to cock, and then they were slamming up into you and cumming and cumming and cumming, and flooding your hole with more and more jizz, coating your eggs more and more and making them expand more, once all four had used you, they simply dropped you where you were and walked off. To continue their patrol.

Roll END X3 to stay away=16 Awake
and MAG X3 if you stay awake to break out of hypno state.=42 Pass
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:38 am

Groaning as he tried to pick himself up, he panted and shuddered. His belly was bloated now... the eggs within him feeling like they were nearly ready if not outright ready. He shook his head and cursed, and began trying to crawl away from where they'd left him. He needed to find someplace where he could try to recover... recover so he could escape and get out of here before someone else found him!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:27 am

Well you found what you were sure was a birthing chamber, one like the mare you had found in, but it was empty, with no one in it and no eggs, the eggs felt like they were getting steadily bigger and bigger inside you, pulsing with life and desire to be born. Then Chrysalis walked by, fucking the mare before and smirking at you, but she doesn't say anything as carry fucked the Mare away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:26 am

Kayin dips his head in shame as Chrysalis passes by, but he tries to bring forth his determination to keep going. Only... instinct quickly guides him to the pool in the birthing chamber and he groans as the eggs within him begin to stir and squirm. He shuddered from head to toe, feeling and able to tell that soon he would begin birthing the eggs and experience just what that mare had been feeling. (27)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:27 pm

Well you found yourself, cumming, again and again as over the next who knew how long as you birthed egg after egg, each of them bigger than the mare's eggs and spreading your ass more and more, you had cum from your ass over a hundred times before you finally passed out, and when you woke up, it was to being carry fucked by Queen Chrysalis back to your cell, you were so sensitive that you came, more and more and more as she fucked and flooded you, and passed out again...

Sometime later you woke up with a dizzy head and some basic food in the form of bread floating in a bowl of cum next to you.

Please Roll a 1d10 for Hypno gain
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:52 pm

(7)

The experience was... one he was definitely going to remember, even if he wanted very much to forget about it. He needed to forget about it, because if he thought about it too much he... he... NO! He needed go get out of there... Though as he came back to he was feeling dizzy and before he even realized it he'd started eating the bread cum pudding that they'd seemingly given him. It was only when he finished and licked cum off his lips that he blinked, scowled, and got up to try and once again make an escape.

(23)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:06 pm

This time, Luckily as you peaked out, the Guards were distracted by what appeared to be the two of them double teaming the Mare from before's Pussy and Ass as she eagerly moaned like a slutty little whore, your insides clenched a little, but shaking your head you managed to get out, looking around you knew the birthing pools were to the left, but their was two other ways, straight ahead and to the right, all three looked pretty much the same.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:20 pm

Blushing briefly and feeling a shiver go up and down his spine, Kayin turned and focused on the paths ahead. He considered his options briefly, before deciding to try going for the right path first. If by some chance he wound up back here again, he could always take the straight path that time instead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:21 pm

You opened a door and walked in...and found yourself staring at a horde of young looking bug stallions, more than you could count in a single glance "Is that a Breeder?" one asked staring at you, it seems you stumbled right into a fresh batch of Changelings who were just grown enough to get ready to be guards...and all of them were staring at you, getting boners and slowly standing up. "Hey Breeder~ I got some Cummies for you~" one called shaking his cock at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:46 am

Rolling for each of those~

96, 14, 35

26 hypno roll gain, total is 5

Kayin froze as he found himself in a room full of a bunch of young, just matured Changelings. The first mention of Breeder made him get ready to bolt then and there, but just as he was turning to do so while preparing to shake his head no...

The second utterance of it sent a shiver racing down his spine and he let out a needy whine as he nodded his head, tail already hiking up even though they couldn't see it. With a green haze coming to dominate his eyes, Kayin smiled and sashayed all sultry like into the room. His hands reaching out to stroke the nearest cocks when he was close enough.

"Mmhm, that's right~ I'm a slutty, needy, cock and cummies hungry breeder~" Kayin purred out, licking his lips as his cock twitched and his tailhole quaked with desire. "And this breeder really needs lots and lots of cummies~ Can you all provide me with some~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:11 am

That was your last thought for a while...mostly because you had Ling after Ling using hands, thighs, feet, armpits, mouth, ass, pretty much any and every part of you as often as possible, some cumming in, some on, some just cumming onto the ground, but you were fucked and fucked and fucked, over and over again by the horde, they even flew into the air to carry fuck you and shove more cocks in more places...by the time they all had a go your belly was bloated just from their jizz, your eggs slowly absorbing it...then they started the second round, then the third, fourth, fifth...you were their first time cumming, and they were using your body up as much as they could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:28 am

Pure ecstasy. Rapture. Euphoria. Those were the words Kayin used while he was able to to describe the feelings that coursed and raced through him as he was used as the slutty, whorish, needy, eager breeder that he was. So many cocks, so many cummies, so many climaxes! Long before they started the second round, his cock had gone limp as the haze in his eyes practically made his eyes gleam like emeralds in a sea of darkness. During the first round, he'd of course done some dirty talk here and there to encourage them... which given the way they were acting, may have really motivated them at a few points.

But in the following rounds? Kayin was reduced to little more than a moaning, squealing, bleating over-fucked mess as coherent words failed him again and again.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games