Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hive Toy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:33 pm

Apparently it would keep up longer, the Elites had a whole nother twelve hours of use out of you, and you weren't allowed to pass out, every time you tried something kept you awake, something in your heard would chime and you'd wake up, to more and more and more fucking and cock and Cummies and more and more you were spread, pounded, used, slapped, degraded and forced to cum, again and again, only once their cocks went limp, and they pulled out, only then, were you allowed to pass out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Let's do the same thing you did for Deep Dive here, see if you completely break and hypno or not
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:44 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

72, 50, 60, 84, 66

lol I only passed one. 4d10 and the result is... 13.

I'll leave it up to you whether he wakes up out of the hypno, still fully in it, or in a weird sort of state between the two.

Every time there was that chime, his vision would flash with green and Bug-Slut Kayin would cum again. And this would of course be on top of any other recurring climaxes he was already dealing with as his entire body drowned in the continuous pleasure and rapturous bliss. Thought did eventually fade, even slutty ones, as it felt like his brain itself was being fucked and the only things echoing about it were cock and cummies. Even when he was finally allowed to pass out, the darkness had a green tinge to it as he let out a drunken giggle and bleat before he was out like a light.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:53 pm

You woke up, fully awake for the first time in what felt like a long time, but you were also still in a cock cage, and also, currently, being slow fucked by Queen Chrysalis who was smirking down at you "Hello~ Bug Slut~ how you feeling? Enjoying your New life~? Settling in~?" she asked teasingly as she rolled her hips, pushing her ovipositor into you and slowly dragging it out with a look of easy dominance on her face, clearly enjoying herself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:11 pm

As he woke up, the first thing that happened was a long, drawn out, lewd bleat as he shivered and gasped, fingers clawing at the ground beneath him. Kayin wasn't sure if he was in the cell or a bedchamber, his head was still swimming. Even though he was awake, his vision had a tinge of green at the corners... he felt like he was so close to the edge of just being completely under her control in totality, mind not even his own. When she spoke and called him a Bug-Slut, it drew out a pleasured moan as he found himself answering honestly as himself...

"F~Feels... aaah... feels so good... H~head... so close... a~almost g~gone... but... But B~Baaaaaa so much pleasure, cumming so much... its... B~Baaa~<3" His hips were moving to meet her plunges, and despite him being awake, knowing he should be trying to escape, a blissful smile was half formed on his face. "E~Enjoying..? B~Baaa... Y~Yes... e~enjoying i~it~"

Were the words his own? Were they hers? A combination of the two? It was so hard to tell... but his lower half was quivering in delight and his tail, hiked up in submissive euphoria, was swishing about happily each time her ovipositor met his prostate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:16 pm

She hummed "Good~ Good little Breeder~ Hmmm~ I have an offer for you Breeder~ you like this right? Like being a good Bug-Slut Breeder? I have a few offers in fact, since you like it so much~ You can be a little wandering Breeder like you are now, just with an actual room. A reward Breeder staying in your room and rewarding those who come to you~ or I'll let you go, pull out, no more eggs, and let you walk free, what do you want~?" she asked with a mocking smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:31 pm

What did he want? Each time she said Breeder, it was like a small little ding or chime going off in his head again... each one drawing another slutty, whorish moan from him as his insides quivered and clung to her ovipositor more. As his own hips matched her slow, teasing pace... Kayin began to realize he wasn't even considering the last option. It wasn't even a choice, for his body craved the Queen's eggs and the Cummies of her Hive. So the real question was which of the other two he preferred?

It didn't take long for Kayin... no, not just Kayin. It took only a short bit of time for Bug-Slut Breeder Kayin to make his choice. He was fully aware that he was making the choice, even as he had a feeling he'd be getting a final dose to his head once he spoke.

"Breeder Kayin wants to wander... Bug-Slut Kayin likes offering his slutty holes to any he crosses~ That way Bug-Slut Breeder Kayin can get fucked and filled frequently~!~<3"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:39 pm

She grinned and then she grabbed your hips and started slamming away, happily fucking your brains out, filling you with eggs and letting you wander out...and then that became your life, fucking, sucking, bouncing, birthing, eggs, wandering, fucking, bouncing, birthing over and over and over again. Sometimes with help from other breeders, sometimes you played with some new ones and helped them find their place, in any case you were getting all kinds of buggy breeding dick on the daily and birthing lots and lots of eggs for your queen, by the end of the first week alone you birthed more than you could count...let alone how much you continued to birth and fuck after that, your life was sex, after sex, after egg over and over forever.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games