Futa Role World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa Role World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:18 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Angel Smith
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/2980/sample_576939202e40cd2258c733a8071f268f.jpg?3332639
Bio: A Cute and Nice boy, considered a trap he didn't think he was that attractive...except maybe to other guys. But he wanted to date, or at least have sex with a girl or something, so he decided one day, that since his all boys boarding school let boys go into town on the weekends and after school if you, you know, had a ride, that he could sign up for one of those paid dating sites...sure he'd be paying for a date, and sex, but hey he'd get some right? Then he woke up the next morning and spent an hour just staring at his new tits, processing everything...

Yup, you still had tits. You gave them a touch finally, drawing a moan from yourself... they were small but so sensitive! You also felt a tingling between your legs and a check there confirmed you still had your dick but also had a slit. But then your phone buzzed, and you saw that you had... practically a dozen date requests from... GIRLS!?
Kuragari

Re: Futa Role World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:22 am

I Squeaked and flopped off the bed, letting out a whine as I hit the floor, before shooting up, and began scrolling through the requests now that I realized why the phone was buzzing, before blinking and checking my profile to make sure it was well...mine. Checking out the window to see if I had somehow moved schools or something, before going through the responses again...not sure who the best one was, but trying to figure that out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:33 am

You were still in the same school... though you noticed your posters and the pictures had changed. There was no sign of any guys... just very girly looking small breasted boys... or well, futa you assumed if they were anything like you appeared to be. As for the phone, you had three promising options...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/908712361848885278/1209675470921007124/image0.png?ex=65e7c912&is=65d55412&hm=e5de5b058434488803eaf0bfebccc127aee5d5d85e90214b7d55bf8fd664bdf7&
Alice, sweet looking, friendly, playful

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4cpx6caYAAHBnR.jpg:large
Natasha (Nat), aloof, firm, domineering

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0a49def80&
Lorrie, horny, lusty, pervy

All of them seemed very interested in you, though well, ALL of the requests seemed interested in you, but those three stood out the most to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:41 am

I blushed as I looked them over, all of them were well, interested, this was odd, but, I guess it was fine? I decided to set up dates with all three of the ones who caught my eyes. And Decided I might as well go with...Nat first? She seemed like she knew what she wanted and already had an idea for the date? So I wouldn't have to try and think anything up? I messaged her and set up a meeting for later today...And I was eager to get washed and dressed...though I felt a little silly I sent her a message asking "What should I wear?" if she already had an idea I might need to dig out my formal stuff or something I'd hate to be like, silly looking. Once I knew how I needed to dress I'd try and get into something that fit so I could meet up with her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:51 am

She responded quickly, happy to set up a date for early evening. Taking you to a new grill restaurant that had popped into the town. She'd be picking you up on your motorbike. As for your outfit, she sent a shrug emoji followed up with "whatever you find comfortable or fitting." and left it at that. Of course, your clothes had also changed... sort of. You could still see some shirts that were the same, and even the girls clothes you now had all seemed to align with your general tastes... still this was weird as heck! But you seemed like you were going to get to do it with a girl!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:01 am

I groaned god she was going to think I was a loser~ I thought on what I could do...I had no idea what to wear, what did you fucking wear for a date...ugh, I'd go take a shower first and then worry about it...hopefully there was other futa like me showering in the communal showers and I could ask for help? If not then I had no idea what to do or wear, I found myself complaining to someone, I didn't know who, I couldn't tell that "I've never been on a date before, I thought I was just ugly?! How do you dress for a date? Like, I don't think that new grill place is formal, or even Semi-formal, but how am I supposed to look good while wearing something fit for a motorbike? Most of my bottoms are skirts, like, if I had some leather pants or something I'd wear them and I'd be fine, but like, the only pants I have are Yoga pants and that'd be stupid to wear on a motorbike right?" I might be panicking, a little.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:13 am

"I still don't understand why you think you're ugly." The futa next to you said, giving your rear a grope to your surprise. "You look like the sort all the girls would be after. Heck, half our class is jealous of you." This of course was shocking to you, enough so that it actually made the other futa stop for a moment and give you a confused look. "Don't ya remember all the hungry looks you were getting last time you went out with some of others?"

Still she shrugged and asked, "If this is your first date and you're worried about it, try something... I don't know, business casual?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:25 am

I groaned "Well, I'm like, Small, Cute, I'm not, like, Sexy, like, girls have never been interested in me before, ever, not one has asked me out on a date before. I mean...I know some erm, futa, like me but those are also the ones who sent me kinda scary messages online that make me think I'd vanish into someone's basement as a slave wife if I responded." I had to remember to change guy to futa, "I mean, the one time I was thinking about going on a date with a futa...they suddenly sent me a bunch of dick pics and like told me how they were going to rape my ass and how much they wanted me to hurt and that was like terrifying so yeah..." I said with a nervous look as I continued "And that's not counting some who just get mad and punched me before, I mean, I thought I might be Bi but then like, every, Futa, I got near or interested in scared me, or punched me, so like...it's not like I haven't tried it's just this is the first time I actually got to the date stage..." I babbled nervously as we walked and entered the showers, not noticing any looks from her or other futas as I continued "Like, it's my first date, and it's with a girl, I wanna look like, sexy not slutty, and you know, ride on the back of a motorbike, honestly if I could find some black leather pants I think I'd have a nice outfit, heck I'd take some tight kinda sexy jeans, the problem I'm having is like, you're supposed to wear pants for a motorbike ride right? And my Only Pants are Yoga!" I complained as I got under the shower and started cleaning myself up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:35 am

The futa is looking at you like you're spouting crazy talk for much of what you are saying, though once in the showers she just shook her head and muttered something along the lines of "Must have been watching some bad soaps or something while asleep..." Still she smacked your ass again and poked your breasts as she said, "Your lucky you're smart and I owe you for sharing your class notes with me... I'm about your size, I got some leather pants I can loan ya. But seriously, ya need to calm down and breathe... its not like you have to pay or anything after all and she'll be the one to make any moves."

Wait, what? But weren't you paying or something?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:44 am

I blinked at her "O~Oh, Thanks? But, what soaps are you talking about? I~I mean, that was part of the reason I came here? Like, I got attacked by a futa after I tried to flirt with her? She thought I was a cute girl and like...got upset when she figured out I was a g-futa?" I said confused why she seemed confused by my words, I had to keep reminding myself that I needed to say futa rather than guy, but again, it seemed to be getting easier "Mom sent me here because she thought it'd be more...accepting of me? And like, away from the Crazy futas like that?" I said "I, isn't that just, something that happens to people? Dealing with, Creepy or Violent futa? Mom said I attracted them but I thought she just meant, more than normal?" I spoke fidgeting as I noticed that she seemed to be staring at me, "And what do you mean...of course I have to pay, it's, the futa's job to care for the girl right?" I said, honest, naked confusion on my naked face and body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:01 am

"Ya hit your head or something, Angel?" She asked with a snort, shaking her head in bewilderment. "Sure some of us have groped ya or teased ya, but I haven't seen anyone do anything like that." She snorted again. "Start slanderous rumors about ya and talk behind your back, sure, but what kind of futa would act like that? That's the sort of stuff a girl would do if she was a bitch!"

And again, you drew a confused look from your classmate, stopping her shampooing as she gave you a flat look. "You're messing with me. Of course its the girl whose supposed to pay. Girls are the ones supposed to take the initiative too. What world ya been living on?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:10 am

I blinked "I mean, I'm not lying or messing with you though?" I said confused as I stared at her "I...I mean, yeah you groped me but, like, there's no way someone here likes me or anything like that, it's all friendly here, That's why my mom signed me up for here? She wanted me safe, and people talk about me? I didn't know that? Why do you think I'm messing with you? I~I mean, if a girl wants something, it's a futa's job to do it right? Like, I mean like, if she wants sex you should drop to your knees and make sure she's nice and ready right? Or like, if she wants you to pay, or like, do something in the house you are supposed to just do it for them, like that, right?" I said confused at her stare and fumbling my explanation a bit, confused and concerned more and more the longer she looked at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:29 am

Shaking her head in utter bewilderment, she just turned and focused on cleaning up. "Just come by my room when you're ready to grab the pants... weirdo." She said, clearly not believing you in the slightest and finding eveyrthing you'd said to be strange or downright crazy it seemed. Maybe... maybe it wasn't just that guys here were futa? She said that girls would act like you described... and that it was expected a girl would pay... but surely that wasn't the case? W-Well, whatever, as long as you got to have sex with a girl that's all that mattered!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:40 am

I was happy for the clothes, but still confused, after the shower I gave her a hug and thank you...but found myself going up to a few other futa, telling them what I'd gone through, and what I thought, only to let out confused whines as I was told again and again, my thinking was wrong, or that I'd been told wrong, or got a few horrified and confused looks at my words, was this really not normal? I tried to trip them up, get them to agree, only to stare as they looked at me shocked or confused...Eventually I had to finish getting dressed, putting on the white top, white choker, the borrowed leather pants, did my hair...got all ready for my date, I even put on some of the perfume and make up I found, I didn't have a bunch but some basic make up was cute right? All Ready I set off to go meet my ride...
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:50 am

You had the funny feeling someone might actually come by to check on you after the third futa had given you a freaked out and confused look, but well, you had a date to prepare for and be ready for. Soon enough you were all dolled up, and looked plenty pretty in the mirror. Then it was just to wait outside the school gate and...

The motorcycle showed up, with Natasha on it. She blew a bubble and popped it and chewed it back up as she looked you up and down... her gaze feeling like it was stripping you the whole way up and down. She seemed to be wearing a rather casual outfit, but after a moment she smirked and said,

"Up front or behind, but pick quick."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:02 am

I blinked at her words and giggled hoping on the back, pressing myself up close behind her and sliding on a pair of sunglasses I wrapped my arms around her, getting as close as possible, it was my first time on a motorcycle so I was a little nervous "Riding Bitch is better right?" I questioned in her ear, I knew that much, though, as she rode, well, I was pushed up against a rather...tall and strong feeling girl, and by the time we got to the grill I was sure she could feel my hard on, still blushing and putting away the glasses I held onto her arm as I got off straightening myself "It was my first time I've been on a motorcycle don't say anything." I ordered/begged her blushing as I clung to her arm, my legs feeling weird after sitting on the cycle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:16 am

She looked a little surprised how easily you pressed up against her like that. She smirked at your comment, but rode on off. Of course, every so often she'd shift, which teased at your hard on, so she was clearly aware that you pressed up against her like that was messing with ya. She was more surprised though when you took her arm first, though after a moment she simply shrugged as she took the lead walking you into he place, and requesting the table. She also soon shifted, her hand moving first to grope and fondle your rear, but then reached around and cupped and squeezed at your groin, as if to get an idea of what you were packing! And she was doing this in clear view of everyone else!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:25 am

I let her wrap an arm around me as we wait, leaning into her side a bit, before blushing lightly as I felt her hand reach down to casually cup and play with my ass as we waited, making me embarrassed but I didn't say anything, didn't know what to say, when her arm slid down and hand reached around to cup my crotch I turned redder and let out a small surprised squeak, but quickly shut up, not wanting others to look, and trying to not attract attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:35 am

She smirked at this, but for the time being simply continued to grope and fondle you through your pants. When the food arrived she ordered for you and her though, and at first you thought it might just be because you were still trying to stay rather quiet... but maybe it wasn't because now she was pulling your cock out and stroking it, seemingly uncaring if anyone saw such a thing!

"You're bigger than the last futa I dated on that site. Looking forward to riding ya later." She said rather casually as she sipped her drink.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:43 am

I had not known what to get and was surprised when she ordered for me, maybe she knew what was good? Still this was embarrassing getting groped like this, then she was unzipping my pants and fishing my cock out making me squeak as she casually stroked it I looked around in confused embarrassment "W~Well that's nice, B~But why are you doing this here and now~ S~Shouldn't we wait until after...at like...a motel before W~we~?" I was trying to be quite but, well, blushing I reached a hand over and slide my fingers into her pants, "T~Though if you wanna cum in front of everyone, I can help you~" I was blushing, but, trying to purr teasingly as well, from touching myself this morning, I knew where the clit was, and that it felt good to tease, so I was aiming for her's.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games