Changing the Path [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changing the Path [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:38 pm

"Couldn't hear you, needed someone to check on you." The Changeling replied, concern in its voice as you found your eyes lingering on their own cock, which was out and twitching a bit. Doubtless because of the fact of all the lustful energy you were currently still overflowing with. You kept yourself from wanting to instantly demanding they start rutting you though as you did indeed find that you'd still left your connection with the swarm slammed shut.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:25 pm

I stared at the hard cock and shook my head, refocusing "W~Well~ You Feel W~Why~ T~The L~Lust only B~Built M~More and M~More, Y~You're O~Only F~Feelin a F~Fraction of the A~After Effect. I~I can H~Handle it, I~If I had P~Poured this into the S~Swarm you'd all go insane~" I said trying to make it sound like I was proudly better than them, but well, it was kinda hard to act that way...even more so with how sore my body felt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:06 am

"Does the Queen need assistance? W-We can help." The Changeling offered deferentially, your body certainly getting excited at the idea. You weren't sure what else you were going to do with all this energy unless you tried to slowly siphon it off to the rest of the swarm, or found a way to burn it off quickly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:17 am

I grunted and groaned "N~No D~Damn it~ G~Go B~Back~ I~I don't W~Want you B~Being C~Caught, O~Or more T~Trouble T~There's N~No way you can fuck m~Me~" I moaned and came just from saying those words "G~Good eno~ugh to ca~lm me~ I~I'd E~Either need the W~Whole H~Hive to B~Breed me for D~Days or S~Something J~Just Go~ T~Tell The S~Swarm get s~Safe, I~If I can't M~Make it back, O~Or wor~work it off I~I'll start re~releasing some I~In a D~Day Or Two~ A~And T~They need to B~Be ready~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:12 am

The Changeling pouted, but nodded and obeyed without hesitation, flying off and leaving you alone. For all of about a minute before Gleaming Shield strode on in, wearing a casual but still noble seeming sundress. Though there was soon a tent in it as she sniffed at the air and chuckled. "Wow Cadence was right, you do smell like you are in heat."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:20 am

I let out a noise that I didn't know I could make, something between a whiny, a whine and a hiss at her words "D~Don't T~Tease~ N~Not F~Fair~ T~To M~Much lust~ C~Can't R~Release~ W~What H~Happen~?" I demanded...even as my eyes locked onto the tent in her dress, my pupils narrowed to slits, it was harder and harder to hold back, and honestly the only reason I wasn't trying to rape her brains out right now was because I was too sore to move.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:39 am

Seeming to sense this, and seeing where your eyes went, Gleaming Shield tossed her outfit off, letting you see her hard, twitching horse cock. It looked sooooo damned good as she started striding over with a lustful twinkle in her eye.

"Celestia revealed she's not been laid in 1000 years. She's in timeout right now, for all intents and purposes. Cadence and Luna were BOTH pretty mad at her. For different reasons of course, but well..." She was now on the bed with you, and was grinding her cock against your slit, taking advantage of your inability to move right now.

"So, does her Majesty want a fuck~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:52 am

I blinked as I tried to focus on her words and not her cock but then she was teasing my slit and I couldn't just shove it in and I whined again "D~Don't Tease me~ N~Not F~Fair~ N~NEed it~ T~Too much L~Lust~ I~I'm G~Going C~Crazy I~I'd be begging for C~Celestia's babies I~If she was here! I~I need it~! I~It's T~Too Much~ I can't E~Even T~Touch myself~ O~Over Stimmed~ T~too much lust~" I whined at her "G~gleaming~ I~I can't M~Move~ P~Please~ P~Pound my Royal P~Pussy~" I begged like a good girl, too drunk on lust and with the cock right there I was willing to say almost anything to get mounted "P~Please~ You~ Cadence~ Luna~ Celestia~ P~Please~ I~I need my pussy S~Stretched~Fucked~ B~Bred~ I~I need it~" I was begging and whimpering and giving her my best pleeding look as I laid there unable to move.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:06 am

"Well, if her majesty needs it that badly..." Gleaming Shield purred... before lining herself up and slamming into you good and hard and pounding away at you, putting all the muscle and strength she had gained over her time in the Royal Guard to use as she rutted away at your pussy, her cock slamming against your womb with every plunge. Jackhammering in and out of your depths with her own eager energy as her hands moved, one gripping your ass, the other moving to toy, tease, and play with a tit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 am

I Squealed and felt my eyes roll up a bit my brain shuddering in pleasure, my arms and legs tried to wrap around her, but all I could do was twitch "M~More~ More~ Fuck~ Breed~ Slam~ Sex~ More~ Pleash~ More~ G~Gimme More~ More Cock~ More Sexsh~ More Fucky~" I moaned in need helplessly cumming on the dick my pussy eagerly sucking on it, I even felt something odd and realized I was now basically releasing heat pheromones...made spesifically for Gleaming Shield, to make her hornier and want me more, just an instinctive response to being so needy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 am

Gleaming Shield didn't notice such at first, just fucking away at you. But soon enough she was getting more forceful and primal... and then... she shoved you into a mating press, grunting, groaning, and snorting as you realized you'd sent the Captain of the Royal Guard herself into a rut as her cock flared further and grew an extra inch and started spasming more in your pussy as she hammered at the entrance to your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:32 am

I was squealing, moaning, begging, loving the pounding as I was rutted like a cheap mare, I was too lustful to care, I wanted cock and was eager to get it, as rough and as much as possible, even if it'd leave me more sore and tired later I needed to work off the lust and hopefully, Cumming again and again on Gleaming's Cock would help me calm down~ If not~ It felt good anyway~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:43 am

After a bit, she stopped after cumming at least once. You were confused of course, until you felt her picking you up and carry fucking you along until... you were in a barracks. There were a bunch of Shemales and femboys... but all of them were members of the Royal Guard.

"Our guest, her Royal Highness Queen Chrysalis, needs to be rutted! NOW!"

And then within moments... cocks in your hands, rubbing against your feet, between your thighs and calves, your hands, the middle of your arm, the valley between your tits, your ass, your mouth... so many cocks, so much was being rubbed or thrusted in or against you now!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:56 am

I squeaked and then I was moaning, mewling, cumming and cumming, again and again as guard after guard after guard fucked me again and again and again, Honestly I was cumming my brains out, and trying to filter out the lust in me, but well...I was cumming my brains out and hoping this helped, still It felt like I fucked every guard in the palace...thrice...and at one point I was sure I heard some of them talking about Cadence's pussy being the only one close to mine...which made me cum all the harder at that thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 am

Eventually, it was just you riding Gleaming Shield as you sat on a bench in something akin to a locker room. Gleaming Shield was tired, and this felt like her last round for a bit. Then you felt your head being turned and a pink groin and pink petals were pushed into your face. "Mhm, come on Chryssy, start licking~ I could use the destresser after arguing with Aunty again~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:16 am

I shuddered and moaned as I bounced most of the lust pleasantly gone from my system, I was letting out the last of it now, and had even opened myself back up to the swarm feeding them the affection, desires, happiness, trace amounts of love from the guards, and then I blinked as my head was turned and my face was jammed into a bright pink crotch, kissing the petals I hummed "Wanna Talk about it~? I can think now~" I told her as I started to kiss, lick and lap at her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 am

"Mmhm... it seemed she had a big thing for her sister, and so decided since she figured her sister wasn't going to get any while imprisoned, neither would she. Lust is a natural thing to feel and indulge in though, and she's spent a millenia not doing so. But once her sister came back, she hasn't bothered to do anything about it. Luna's currently riding her and punishing her with a dildo... but I think later, you're gonna pay her a visit. I could sense she seems to have gained an interest in you, even if she doesn't know it yet. And since you need plenty of lust and love for your swarm..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 am

I blinked at that "You know what if it keeps the Sun Goddess from going crazy from repression I'll put my pussy on the line here...Honestly I had to slam up a full block on the Swarm to keep them from going insane from all that lust." I muttered kissing Cadence's pussy...then processing that I must had told them about the swarm at some point...oops? "I mean Don't get me wrong, I love a strong, Powerful futa~" I said before reaching up to tease Cadence's Ass with my finger as I lapped at her petals.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:46 am

"Mhm, don't worry... I know ALL of your kinks and turn ons... and not just because I am the Princess of Lust as well as Love." Cadence said with a giggle, stroking your hair as Gleaming Shield got closer to climax while Cadence began to rub her folds against you more vigorously. "Mhm, you told me everything in the midst of our first fuck fest after all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:06 am

I Blinked and then tried not to think on what I could have told her, I doubted I said anything about me possessing Chrysalis cause that would sound insane, but I probably told her a lot of pretty embarrassing things, like the fact that I liked the idea of being bred, that I liked cum, that I liked praise, that I liked being submissive, oh god what all did I tell her? I shook my head refocusing and just shoving my face deeper into Cadence's pussy licking deeper my buggy tongue teasing her depths as I did.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games