Changing the Path [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changing the Path [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:22 am

The thought that Cadence now knew all of your kinks and fetishes was... both alarming and arousing. Still you soon came again as Gleaming thrust up into you one more time and flooded your already filled womb with even more baby batter.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:26 pm

I moaned and squealed into Cadence's Pussy, my face shoving deeper in, as deep as I could, as I came hard, after all the sex I'd had today, and the lewd thoughts I was cumming and wiggling and gasping and shivering, pleasure filling my body as I tried to get Cadence to cum with us.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:03 pm

Cadence didn't cum immediately with you, but she did let out an orgasmic cry as you felt Gleaming Shield's cock going soft inside you and your own high began to dwindle down. She then let out a pleased hum, and gave your horn a teasing lick as she asked, "So, if you're not too tired, would you care for a tour of the palace?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:16 pm

I blinked and nodded getting up and wrapping an arm around her "I think I need a shower...unless showing off my cum covered body was the plan here?" I asked with a joking giggle as I groped her ass playfully, trying to hide my blush, even as I sent that I was now fine to the swarm, telling them I just didn't want them getting caught and getting in trouble, and that I didn't want to drown them in what was apparently 1000 years of pent up goddess lust, though I kept talking to Cadence "Though, there's one thing I had an idea about, I told you my Swarm needs Love and Lust and well, one of the ideas I had was, Transformation Cafes where like some of my swarm can spend days like, transformed into pretty ponies, griffons, and others and like, wearing sexy outfits to serve guests, to like get lust and affection that way? And I mean, of course I had actual Brothels as an Idea but I'm worried how they'd get treated...Honestly I'm surprised how eager the guard responded to the order to fuck me I thought they'd be more, weary of that..."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:19 am

"Mmhm... you'll need to tell me a bit more about your swarm then you have, but I think that'd certainly be fun and fine. Though it might take some ponies some time to get used to it..." She did hum a bit and glance over to Gleaming Shield as she asked, "How was it by the way you got so many of the guard to cooperate with rutting her?"

Gleaming panted and shrugged. "Ya mean aside from it being an order? Probably the fact that she smelled like she was very much in heat."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:49 am

I blinked at that and blinked again "Well, I mean, Yeah...but that should have been a scent made for you Gleaming? I was drowning in so much lust that I really needed to work through it so I just...smelled you and made my pheromones tailored to make you as horny as possible?" I said "That Sounds bad doesn't it? Would it be better if I said I wasn't meaning that in a bad way? I just really needed sex?" I asked before shaking my head and nodding "I know most ponies wont like it...I mean, I've heard about ponies having panic attacks from seeing a Zebra or like, getting mad about other ponies eating fish it was kinda part of the reason we stayed hidden...Though uh...admittidly the reason I didn't approach you soon as I heard about you was well...I mean it'd be really creepy? Hey Cute Girly give some love to this Queen? I couldn't even blame Celestia for frying me if I tried something like that with you as a new princess." I said with a nervous giggle trying to joke.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:45 am

"Don't worry about it too much..." Cadence said. "With me and Gleaming supporting you, I'm sure the Princesses will be fine with the idea. As for that, probably just had so much Lust it was working for anyone who smelled it... I did see two servants going at it in the hallway as if they'd both gone into mating season after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:58 am

I gulped and thought about it, before sighing a bit and then hummed and thought more "Do you think...this might be silly, but, well, you know them better than me, do you think if I offered to, marry in or be a consort instead just. Currently being a foreign queen fucking their princess and guard captain? I~I'm not saying you, it could be them too? After all, the royal family seems fine with sharing?" I said as I followed wherever she was taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:43 pm

Cadence giggled at that. "Mhm, Princess Celestia might enjoy that... do you think you can handle the amount of lust she's still carrying though~?" From the look in her eyes, it was clear that her auntie still had plenty to work through of such... which meant more repeats of what you experienced.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:44 am

I coughed a bit before nodding "The only reason I had trouble is because she caught me mid transformation...I was trying to seal my mouth shut but well, suddenly she was in it so I was dealing not only with the lusts, that was unexpected, but the transformation magic was, erm, hiccuping? I guess? I Could Easily handle being not only Celestia's Wife but Luna's Too! I'd easily take their lust, I was only caught off guard because I was expecting the wrong emotion." I said nodding.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:43 pm

"Well, we can ask them later. For now..." Her horn glows, and a moment later you have some simple but elegant looking clothes ready for you to wear. "Ready for the tour?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:57 am

I blinked and looked down at myself "I forgot I wasn't wearing clothes." I admitted after I realized what she did, before nodding "Sure...though I had one question...do you normally fuck the guards cause I could have sworn one comparing us to another, but I wasn't actually sure if he was comparing us, directly, or comparing as people Gleaming had sex with...I'm not sure my brain was pretty fuzzy still."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:51 am

Princess Cadence simply replied with, "I'm the Princess of Love and Lust~ What do you think the answer is~?" She said with a teasing smile, before gesturing for you to follow on after her as she puts some sway to her rear for your viewing enjoyment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:03 am

I Hummed as I followed and came up beside her, wrapping an arm around her and giving her ass a squeaze "Yes Well It'd be Rude to assume~ trust me, your taste is simply delightful~" I teased back, my tongue flicking out as I kept my arm around her enjoying being by her side, body heat, touching, the ambient love and lust she just let out, it was honestly very relaxing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:31 am

Cadence titters and smiles, and as she tours you about the castle, occasionally teases you back. She also once or twice pulls you behind a pillar, giggling as she points out a pair of of guards or servants. Then she'll blow a kiss that sends a very dark rose colored heart their way... and within moments, you'll see them getting up to lewd mischief with one another, Cadence seeming quite pleased with herself before she resumes the tour.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:09 am

I giggled and licked my lips, enjoying the feelings that were produced and finding myself more happy and more handsy with her the more she did, enjoying her lewdness and funnily enough finding myself hugging and kissing her more, the lust and love they were producing was making me more happy and horny myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:24 am

The tour didn't take much longer, but by the end of it you were feeling hot and bothered again. Of course, as Cadence set another maid into a hot and bothered state, which resulted in her pressing her body against a window as her ass hefted up and she started fingering herself, Cadence glanced to you and asked,

"So, up for showing me what Changeling magic can do?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:57 am

((3))I Shivered and then looked at her, my pupils slitted, as I grabbed Cadence and then pushed her on top of the maid so Cadence's Cock was shoved into the Mare's ass, and then grabbing Cadence's hips I Slammed my Ovipositer into her womb, I Shuddered nubs forming on it, to rub her g-spot, clit, and any other sensitive spot "I'll happily turn you into a sexy pregnant pony slut~ Since you asked so enticingly~" I purred nipping at her ears as I eagerly slammed in and out of her womb, my magic flaring a bit with all the lust, and all the cum from her, Gleaming and the Guards inside me building up an excess of eggs ready to be laid.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:28 am

Cadence yelped in some surprise, but moaned like a greedy and needy slut as her pussy wrapped perfectly around your ovipositor. Fuuuuck she felt so good around you... the maid in the meantime squealed and gasped, then was practically melting against the mirror as Cadence and you started to move to stimulate each other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:36 am

I wasn't really thinking, just following instincts as I fucked, slammed, kiss, bit and groped both Cadence and the Maid, pounding Cadence's pussy as my Ovipositor slowly changed shape, turning itself into the perfect thing to please her pussy, to send her into orgasm faster, and faster, to make her and the maid she was balls deep in have more and more pleasure...Then I got a naughty idea, giggled and turned myself into her, my ovipositor turning into a copy of her cock as I fucked her womb with it, licking her neck I spoke in her voice "Come on~ Sweet~ Tasty~ Sister~ You made that maid all hot and bothered~ The least you could do is fuck her brains out~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games