Changing the Path [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Changing the Path [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:04 am

Cadence's eyes went wide, then... You had practically no warning for what came next, but luck was with you and you were able to withstand what happened... even as you found a fair bit of the lust managing to shot off into the rest of the hive. Cadence was, to your vision, glowing with the force of a supernova with carnal magic and energy as suddenly she wasn't just fucking the maid... she was for all intents and purposes raping and ravaging her... while also raping herself upon your own cock/ovipositor which was ten times as pleasure inducing, now, 100... 1000? It was hard to think right now because it was taking effort just to keep from losing yourself and protect the swarm from so much lustful magic!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:11 am

I Squeaked and focused on keeping the Connection to the Swarm as shut as possible as Cadence sent out more lust than Celestia had! I also took in the lust she was blasting into me and focusing on empowering my hips with it, and feeding the lust to the eggs, hoping it'd help them...connect with their mother to be better as I started Slamming into Cadence harder, Rougher, Slapping her Cutie Mark, holding her horn with the other hand, my only recourse here was to meet her lust and fuck her brains out in return!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:46 am

This continued for an hour, during which you egged Cadence twice. Once in her womb, and once in her tailhole. Because once seemed to not be enough. The mare underneath looked like she might have been a bit mind broken and overfucked, eyes glassy while Cadence looked exceptionally satisfied as she groaned, moaned, and rubbed at her belly...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:33 pm

Keeping my form as Cadence I hummed and hugged her from behind, lightly tugging on her nipples "I think we might have broken the poor maid." I told her, looking at the Maid leaking a constant stream of Cadence's Cum from her wrecked ass.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games