Enslaved! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Enslaved! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:09 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Drew Rivers
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/7094/70f9000f211490499df6232e88080f7f.png
Bio: Normal guy, he had just finished high school and was taking a break year to de-stress, one day he went to sleep and everything was normal...then he woke up naked in a pin with a bunch of other people. Of course when the pin or cell maybe opened he tried to run out right away, only to get shot with something that had him twitching on the ground in pain as he blacked out again...and then woke up in his own cell with a bunch of weird people looking at him wearing only an odd collar and suddenly have tits and missing his cock! He hefted his tits and stared in shock as he, she spread her pussy and accidently showed it off to the crowd "W~What the Fuck?!" as he tried to understand what was happening and then he heard someone say something and somehow despite not being english he heard "Will be Sold to the first offer Made!" which seemed to somewhat stun the crowd for a second before a voice called out over it. And she could only star at her rather, slimey looking new owner.

Owner:
https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/256/sample_aefe141c2601440e9ff71bb5537b5435.jpg?9300859

Submission 11/100

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Submission system. Anytime you obey an order, you gain at least 1 point. If you obey after being disobedient, you gain only one point, but if you obey on your own, you roll 1d6 and gain points. When you disobey, you lose 1 point, and if you disobey after being punished by the collar, you lose 1d6 submission points.

No effect until you hit 25 points. At 25 points, that is when you need to roll to resist obeying.

Your new owner was some kind of giant alien futa slug, and she was licking her lips as you were dragged out and thrown before her. She looked like some sort of bimbo slug, and already her cock was coming out, reaching out and poking at your face as she cooed and said, "I'm going to have so much fun breaking you in and knocking you up over and over... mhm, you're gonna be such a fun one I can just tell~!"
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Enslaved! [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:17 am

I blinked and stared at her wide eyed in shock, looking around, as her words translated somehow to me, she was so eager...was that, was that slime? Cum? Smegma? I shuddered in fear and confusion and she was big, and her cock that was a cock right? Was massive and it came out trailing on my tits, even lifting a tit up with her throbing cock before it pushed up and started poking my face, I took a breath right as her cock went by my nose, practically snorting some of her...slime, cum...smegma, whatever it was on accident "U~Uh, I~I was a boy B~Before E~Even if I~I L~Look Like a girl I~I don't know if I can get pregnant?" I said nervously as her cock wiggled against my tits and poked my face...I was kinda hoping that would make her let me go or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:38 am

"Mhm, that doesn't matter in the least~ For a start, I lay eggs, but they have to grow inside a host~" She purred with a giggle as her cock poked all about you, smearing more of whatever she was leaking onto you here and there. "Mhm, now my dear new pet, why don't you be a good dearie and open that mouth nice and wide~ I wanna see how nice your alien throat is~"

It was weird to be the one getting called alien, but her cock was now moving its tip expectantly towards your mouth...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

I wanted to say no, I wanted to refuse, but, well, whoever it was that captured me, was still here, were right in front of them and I bit my lip, before slowly, nodding, I didn't want to get shot with, whatever that gun was again, and who knew what would happen if I disobeyed in front of them, so I found myself with the weird...whatever rubbed all over my face as I opened my mouth, letting her rather...fucking massive cock push into my mouth, disgusted by the slimy stuff on my face and tits, but my eyes fearfully glancing back at the things that auctioned me off, making me unwilling to start anything here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:07 am

The thing didn't just push into your mouth. No, it forced itself down your throat and kept going til it stopped just before it reached your stomach. Your owner cooed and moaned and wriggled as you were forced to taste the disgusting slime, smegma, pre, cum, whatever it was...

But to your horror, to your absolute disgust... you found yourself wanting more of it. No, not just wanting it. Not even just craving it... Your very existence required this stuff now!!!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:18 am

I Wanted to pull away as it kept pushing deeper and deeper into my throat, the weird texture, the weird felling making me cringe, I wanted to pull away, it tasted awful, it make me want to run away to never taste it again, I pushed at it with my tongue, but that only seemed to make my owner coo, wiggle, moan and enjoy it and me all the more. I shuddered in fear the dumb, happy, bimbo like smile on her face felt totally out of place...and then I realized I was bouncing my head, rubbing my tits on the part that couldn't fit into my mouth and sucking, slurping and moaning trying to get more of the disgusting flavor that I had to have, that I needed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 am

You noticed that everyone around you was looking at you in utter confusion and surprise, seemingly stupefied by the fact you were doing this. You had no idea why, but whatever the reason, this lady certainly didn't seem to notice or care.

"That's it, good girl~ Such a good and obedient girl..." She purred and cooed some more. As she was handed a remote, she smiled and said, "Good girls get rewarded... mhm... let's set it for... three." You weren't sure what that meant until...

White. You were seeing white as rapture slammed down upon you with the force of a tsunami. Why? Because you were cumming. Not once, not twice, no, three times! And all at once! It made your thoughts scatter to the four winds as you suckled and moaned around the disgusting slug dick!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:30 am

My eyes rolled up as I found myself forced to cum, as a girl, once, twice, three times~ and pretty much slammed to my knees cross eyed and face planted all the way down her cock until my face was buried in her massive pussy, her clit was rubbing my head, and I was trying to blink spots out of my vission as I basically snorted more of, whatever she was leaking from her pussy while I moaned like a whore and squirted my own juices all over the floor.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 am

That seemed to very much excite the slug, because she pulled you off, lined you up, and then plunged her cock into your pussy and easily breached into your womb, the tendril cock curling and coiling about in your womb as she stuffed your face into her bosom and began slithering off with you in her embrace...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:59 am

I shuddered and blinked as I was suddenly lifted off of the floor, trying to figure out where I was briefly, before squealing in shock and cumming hard as I was slammed down the cock breaching my womb before I was even halfway on it, and she pushed it in until I was to the base, my body was filled with her cock and she was slithering off, I couldn't think, I just continued doing what I was supposed to do, sucking, I found myself latching onto a breast and sucking on it as she carried me off somewhere.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:09 am

Just as the taste of the slime on her cock had been disgusting, so was her tit milk. But just like that same slime... the instant you started drinking it, it was something you knew you were going to need. Something about your biology simply required and demanded it now. Even as it revolted you, you couldn't help but suckle greedily from it.

You were eventually brought aboard a hovercar, then taken to a home that reminded you of that hutt house from star wars the clone wars. Where she simply continued fucking you as you arrived at what had to be some kind of bedroom. She was also petting your head, seemingly delighted at your response, and you soon learned why as she said,

"Your such a good pet, no one else ever responded like this, and for some reason, all my other pets would just wind up passing on when I did it too much with them. But you're different, I can just tell!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:21 am

I shuddered and groaned and shuddered and came...mostly because I couldn't not cum, the fact I was a girl now, and my new pussy felt completely addictive, let alone the actually addictive tastes had me blinking stupidly as she carry fucked me around and I drank her filthy, amazing, tit milk. Giving her a moan and a confused doe eyed blinked at her delighted looks and touches...then I heard her words and shivered a bit in fear, wanting to run all the more now...but I really couldn't I was stuck for now, and had to take this, hoping nothing bad happened to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 am

This of course continued for another hour... before her cock spasmed, and then you felt tiny orbs and goop beginning to be spurted and fired forth, sticking to the insides of your walls and settling into them as you were given your first dose of alien slug eggs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:32 am

I was feeling loopy by the end, and when she had finally started cumming I slumpped into her as my body gave out a bit, the goo filling my new womb leaving me shuddered at how hot it was and how intense it felt as layer after layer of egg and cum were splattered into my womb and then sticking in place, I was panting and wiggling but couldn't do much besides, I'd just been fucked for who knew how long~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:47 am

The Slug lady had fallen asleep it seemed, so you were able to go ahead and get up and off her now if you wanted... though it was hard to move. And it felt like it'd take quite a bit of effort to pull off of her. Still, if you felt like trying...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:02 am

I groaned and got up, pushing myself off of her, my hands landing on her chest as I started trying to pull off of her cock, the sticky, slimy, cum like stuff coating her body was making it hard, I was groaning, moaning, rolling my hips, gasping, shivering and trying to get free even as I found myself orgasming as a girl again, my hips shaking and slamming down each time I did in pleasure, I was trying my best...I didn't even realize I was basically just bouncing on her cock, my tits shaking as my pussy worked to get another load of eggs instead I just kept trying to pull myself off of it, cumming and collapsing down again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:21 am

Eventually your owner woke up, and she cooed and giggled. "Mmhm, is pet trying to get off, or does pet really like riding me so much~?" She cooed, smirking as she pat your head and said, "Well come on pet, tell Mama the truth hehehehehehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:29 pm

I shuddered as I was pet, my brain needing a few seconds to understand what she said as my hips twitched with orgasms and the frothy mix of her slime and my girl cum suctioned us together..."I~I still have R~Room in my W~Womb, I~I really like Mama and wanted to surprise Mama by filling my womb with her eggs completely." I said the first thing that came to mind, my head looking down embarrassed...hopefully she'd take that as embarrassed at getting caught...and hopefully she didn't have anymore eggs to give.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:05 pm

She squealed with delight and practically tried to smother your face in her bosom as her cock went all excited and wriggly and resumed fucking you. You heard her gushing a bit, and then slithering about, muttering this and that as she started trying to cook something. The gist of what you could get from her excitement (hard as it was to hear with your ears smooshed into boob flesh with the rest of your head) was that she was very happy and wanted to work extra hard on your first meal as her darling plaything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:19 pm

I squealed and squeaked as I was carry fucked all around the place my eyes rolling up as I was forced to endure her cock thrashing wildly around my womb in joy I felt like I was going to go crazy from how eager she was being, hell I found myself holding onto her tits trying not to fall over just because I had no idea where we were at any given time and was cumming on her eager shaft again and again.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games