Enslaved! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Enslaved! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:14 am

You were eventually somewhat stablized, and smelled food that at least scent wise seemed vaguely appealing. Still, it was hard to tell given how ever present the scent of her slime and what not was at the moment as her tendril continued to fuck you with relentless abandon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:30 am

I was shuddering annd squealing and moaning, and cumming and couldn't even look behind me as her cock seemed to get even more wild and excited in my womb, keeping me clinging too her and shaking my hips as I was forced to cum again and again, I might have blacked out a bit at one point because I was suddenly facing the other way and looking at the food that was prepared for me as my pussy worked to suck out every last egg that my owner had I couldn't help but be shocked and stunned at the food.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:44 am

The food looked like it belonged in a call of cthulhu game, and smelled atrocious. And worse, a part of you worried it would wind up just like her titmilk and pre or cum or whatever it was you'd downed already as your belly bloated from more eggs being shoved inside of you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:54 am

I blinked...I was pretty sure that it was her pre...and milk, and cum, and possibly whatever she had for smegma, possibly pussy juices too? This looked and smelled disgusting, and then I was squealing as more eggs filled my belly...I gulped as I came down off of my high and looked up at her excited face, and then gulped again, I didn't want her pissed at me...so I picked up the bowl and tilted my head back, forcing myself to drink it all down as fast as possible.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:39 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Submission gain 2

The taste was godawful, but since some of it did indeed seem to have such things in it, you found yourself guzzling it despite wanting to wretch and your stomach attempting to revolt. This of course just made miss bimbo slug bounce about with glee and pat your head rather aggressively.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:47 am

I shuddered as I finished eating, trying to think on what to say or do now "S~So Mama Mistress, U~Um, When will I, give birth? I~I don't know how long it lasts and I was interested? H~Human take Nine Months or more normally." I said, leaning back into her, with her cock lodged in my womb I couldn't really do anything more, and my belly was now full of the...meal.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:44 pm

"Mhm, oh, within a week or so!" She supplies happily, giggling at your look of shock that this generates.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 am

I blinked and squeaked "O~O that's so quick?" I was wondering what to say or do next...if I just played a good girl, she'd need to let me go at some point right "Uh, So do like, I need to breast feed them or something or do they come out, like, adults or something? I~I wanna be a good girl and take care of them but I don't know anything about Mistress' people so I don't know how~" I said, fluttering my lashes at her, maybe I could find something usefull in their medical books or something?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:53 am

"Oh oh oh! I'll go get some holobooks from the library so you can know all about my species!" She says, and with some effort, pulls you off her cock which slides back into her. She sets you down and then says, "Be a good plaything and stay here! My first one kept trying to run away, even when the collar kept increasing the voltage!" With that she slithered on off, leaving you now alone in her home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:06 am

I blinked and groaned, almost collapsing as the sudden emptiness in my pussy made my hips feel stretched wide, I watched as her cock slide back into her, did she have full control of that? I watched as she slithered off, and then well, it was hard to stand up so I crawled around, both to explore the area and trying to see what would actually trigger the collar, where the "Edges" for me before it set off were.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:36 am

It turned out that, at the moment, trying to leave the house at all was the range. Each time you tried to go out the door or leave via a window, you got a firm jolt from the collar round your neck. Attempting them repeatedly also seemed to, marginally at least, increase the power of the jolt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:16 am

I Sighed at that and looked around the house, exploring and trying to see where everything in the house was, and see what she had in this house, looking for books, or anything to do for fun, or anything not involved with sex.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:25 am

You did at least find some sort of television like device, though it seemed most of the channels favorited were... all sex based. Some quite kinky in fact, with one or two even managing to appeal to you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:53 am

((96))
I blushed in embarrassment, and attraction...while normally I'd never think of it, I found a video of a futa cumming while she birthed eggs. And found my hands going down to my new, sore, scretched and abused pussy to play with it while I watched...and watched her get impregnated again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:28 am

You found yourself increasingly turned on by the idea of birthing eggs, especially as you saw her cumming again and again. You'd already found that you could cum quite a bit on your own, repeatedly... would you be squealing as much as the futa there? And as your fingers teased your sore but sensitive pussy... thought made you hornier and hornier...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:37 am

I was moaning and shaking my hips, and cumming and my pussy got even more sore and sensitive but I couldn't stop. I couldn't hold back, I kept playing with myself and moaning like a whore.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games