A Lusty Curse [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Lusty Curse [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:38 pm

"Mhm... we'll have to see. My weekend's aren't always free. But I'm sure I'll figure something out~" She said, before her pace suddenly went up another couple notches, as did her strength. Her cock was throbbing, twitching, then... S~So much! S~So much cum, firing forth and coating the insides of your womb~! It felt so dirty and slimey, more so than the other two... it was probably disgusting like she was, but still you were cumming so wildly that soon enough, you whited out.

When you came back to, you were laying outside the door of the shop. Your shorts were in your lap, and cum was leaking out of your sore, abused pussy. It was also now closer to sunset.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:44 pm

I stared, my belly was swollen with loads and loads of slimy cum, dirt, smegma, it all stained my pussy lips, I was sitting in the Alleyway, there was no way I could just head home like this...I got up and started to waddle deeper into the alleyway, trying to get some of the cum out of me before I redressed once I wasn't bloated with jizz, then I could head home...and maybe research curses like this?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:46 pm

It took the better part of fifteen minutes to get most of it out... the smell of her cum made you want to gag, and it was so slimey and sticky. At a certain point you had to use your fingers to help get most of it out. You were shuddering in revulsion, and made you way home with no issue. There were some catcalls, and you could swear you got groped once, but your head was too distracted it seemed to really register such. Or at least you thought, til ya got home and realized you were a bit horny again. Damnit.

"Everything alright honey?" Your mom asked as you arrived, giving you a concerned look.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:51 pm

I smiled at her "Yeah!" I lied, no way could I tell her about this "I just took a shortcut and slid in some bad smelling, puddle so I'm gonna take a shower and then head to bed for the night, I kinda ate a big lunch and don't think I can eat anymore." I told her, looking to get cleaned, dressed in my comfy pjs, then wash my clothes, then get into my room and try to research some on my phone before passing out for the night, I felt exhausted...and icky.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:07 pm

"Alrighty, let me know if ya need anything!" She said, and you hurried along and took your shower. Making a major effort to get yourself cleaned as thoroughly as you could. It was almost ten by the time you were done with it and your clothes. Looking up curses online... gets you absolutely nowhere. In fact, somehow, you actually feel like you're further behind than you were before, and you'd literally just started! In fact, you almost felt... a tad... dumber? Just a little, like reading some of the stuff had sapped some of your IQ or something...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

IQ Sapped- trying to find info on curses didn't just get you nowhere, your intelligence has gone backwards just a bit!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:14 pm

I sighed....then Remembered that the futa witch talked about phones, and checked messages for anything, if there was nothing I'd just turn it off and head to bed for the night...I'd try again tomorrow, or try and look up some possible jobs tomorrow, I could probably ask some of the weird kids at school about this curse stuff but that'd be in a couple days, since it was the weekend after all...I should just stick the curse out of my mind and focus on job hunting, yeah.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:20 pm

Tomorrow was a Sunday, so you didn't have to go to her after school. But you did see a text from her saying that she had a friend who was really, really into anal, and that tomorrow morning the friend would be up for paying 125 to have a chance at your virgin ass. As you read the text, you could feel time slowing as you found yourself worried about whether even this would be enough to make you go into that state... and how it'd work in this situation...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll, 16 or under you pass and in the morning will be a good whore. over it and you can resist and keep away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:30 pm

((Nat1))
I blinked...and then realized I had sent a text that read "I feel Really bad for passing out miss, I'll cheapen my services for any friend of your's! From now on 25 bucks is all it takes for anything you and any of your friends want for a whole day! and please encourage your friend to punish and abuse my virgin ass! You can tell her I'm a filithy little pain whore-slut too, the money counts for anything extra like bdsm and pain stuff too!" I wanted to scream, but soon enough I was sleeping and then the next morning I found myself getting dressed in a hurry and telling my mom I'd eat out...going straight to the address that was texted to me by the Miss, and checking for anything else she might have sent me, having to obey even though I didn't want to, it seems this stupid curse was super weak to her!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:34 am

Nothing else was sent to you, but when you arrived, wearing something far more revealing than you would have worn before, you were yoinked into the room by three different hands. You quickly found yourself in the presence of two other ugly futa and one more average looking one. You didn't even get a chance to say much of anything as 75 bucks was tossed into your handbag, then you were getting paddled, clamps put on your nipples, and a ring gag on your mouth along with a blindfold. Then the next thing you knew, three cocks were fucking you. One in your mouth, one in your pussy... and one was taking your ass raw as they all hooted and hollered, clawing, smacking, and just using you as little more than a living fleshlight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:44 am

I wanted to scream, she said there was one, why the fuck was their three people here?! I squealed as a paddle smacked my ass, thenlet out a shocked scream as clamps latched onto my nipples, then blinked as something was in my mouth what the fuck why was I blinded?! Is this a blindfold?! I found myself bent over and then screaming, though, my body made it sound like it was in pleasure as my virgin ass was taken I could only hope they were all quick shots this was humilating! And, No I didn't like this! I didn't like the humilation or pain stop making me get wet for them stop making me moan stupid body!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:48 am

You of course quickly recalled the text, and cursed this damned fucking curse that ugly ass witch had put you under. The mixture of pain and pleasure continued, with your body being teased, toyed with, mauled, and more. At some point you felt the clamps come off... only for needles to be slid into your nipples and clit and-

You came and passed out and woke back up and came and came and passed back up then woke up then came again and fuuuuuucccckkkk so many sensations, so much being done to you! They seemed to be taking that text you sent to heart and then some!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:57 am

I squealed and howled, and screamed and while my body made sure to sound like it was enjoying every single thing, my real mind was getting confused and overwhelmed, I found myself tied up different ways as my true mind faded in and out and my cursed mind did it's best to please, sometimes I was crawling on my knees and elbows and sucking something, and then the next my arms were behind me and I was bouncing, my latest time waking up had my arms bound behind me and my legs bound to them and I was hanging to the cieling or something as my body was abused and fucked and used more~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:00 am

Wehn the blindfold was finally pulled off, it was just you and the really ugly futa in front of a mirror. You had markings and writings all across your body... some bruises, some scratches and hicky marks... the needles were still in your breasts and clit, as your used and abused backdoor was stuffed again and again by a bumpy dick that was happily twitching and drooling within your depths.

"The others had to go, but I've still got ya for the rest of the day... mhm, like what ya see?"

In this moment... you weren't actually under the curse! But there was still a weird mixture of pain and pleasure assaulting you... especially anytime she gave one of the needles a flick!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:19 am

I shuddered and moaned as she casually fucked my poor abused hole, I shuddered "N~y~a~h~" I tried to slur an answer out, but with the ring gag still in my mouth, and with how tired my body was I couldn't say much or do much of anything I was just helplessly making noises, that to my shame sounded like fucking cat noises, or cat girl noises at least, there was no way I was getting wet, no way my pussy was soaked from this, it was just the feeling, and the remains of the curse that had effected me!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:58 am

"I'll take that as a yes!" The futa crowed, before really getting into fucking you again. Bouncing you upon her pillar relentlessly until finally she came, at which point her dick started to go soft and she plucked the needles out and undid the gag.

"Alright kitty whore, you can head home now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:51 am

I squealed and moaned and helplessly came on her, squirting onto the mirror, too tired to deny her, or well, do anything else, besides just accepting the fucking, when she finished I was panting and shaking, leaning against her, letting out low tired moans as she release my mouth from the gag and removed the needles, gasping as she touched my now hyper sensitive parts. I found my legs stumbling as I got dressed again and got my purse, checking my phone to see the time and if I'd missed anything important as I stumbled out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:06 am

Checking your phone, it was about dinner time. So early evening. There was also a text from your mother checking in on you, as well as a text from the Futa Witch that she had plans for you next Saturday. Grah... this damned curse... you kept falling to it! When were you going to have a moment where you didn't fall to it!?

In any case, best to let your mom know you were alright... and figure out what to do for food.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:11 am

I sighed and sent my mom a text to let her know I was fine, just, annoyed at not finding a job...I couldn't tell her about this, not at all, I also sent that I was going to look for some fast food so I would be fine...honestly I'd go to the closest fast food or like diner around here, I didn't know the location that well so I had to look it up...tomorrow was school day, maybe I could talk to one of the weirdo kids for help?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:16 am

You soon find yourself at a roller skate diner, where you see a few other girls and one rather androgynous looking individual in cute uniforms skating about the place. What caught your eye the most was a sign saying "HELP WANTED", which meant if you wanted you could go ahead and inquire about a job while you were eating!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 am

I decided to get a nice basic order of a plane bacon cheeseburger, some fries and ketchup on the side as well as a nice simple pop. Once it was brought I asked the Waitress about the help wanted and if they had the stuff I needed to fill out handy or if I like, needed to apply online or something else.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games