A Lusty Curse [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Lusty Curse [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:33 am

"Wow, she's a cutie!" You hear the waitress, the androgynous looking one, say under her/his breathe. "I'd pay quite a bit for a chance with her..."

Of course then they focus on your query and smile and say, "Sure thing Miss! Just give me a sec and I can fetch ya a pen and the application right away!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Curse roll, under it ya fall under the sway again!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:48 am

((53))
I blinked and shook my head, "Thank you." I said with a smile, taking the pen and application when they brought it eager to eat and work on it. Though I also found myself wondering why the curse didn't trigger? It just made me hornier? Was it something that was only triggered by futa? How did that work. Shaking my head again I focused on eating and signing. I knew there was an occult club at school, maybe they could help me, I didn't have any idea how this stupid stuff worked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:56 am

However it did work, it was still nice to know it wasnt triggering again. You would have hated to start whoring yourself here... well, m-most of you would, itd depend on how much cash they were offering and...

Shaking your head vigorously, you finish the application. As the same waitress comes and retrieves your plate, they take the application. Briefly, their eyes glance to your breasts... where you in horror realize the words "Cheap Whore" is still written down on ya.

"H-Hey uh, I got a p-proposition for ya... I-I can uh, recommend ya, sign that application there, if uhm... y-youre up for helping me in the bathroom?"

You notice their skirt now poking just a bit further forward...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 am

I wanted to scream, but held it in, instead I looked at them "Listen, hun, I heard you earlier, there's a reason I didn't offer some fun despite how cute you are, I'm currently, exhausted. This is my only meal today. This isn't you, it's me, you caught me on a bad day and I'm in enough pain to really not be in the mood right now." I told him, not wanting to suck dick for a signature, not after the day I had. "I might have been up for some bathroom fun earlier today, but right now the only thing I want out of a bathroom, is a bath." I wasn't trying to be mean but my smile was tense as I looked at him, "Sorry." as I paid and left a tip, getting up to get home and hopefully I'd make it there fine and take a good long shower to make sure mom wouldn't see anything.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:18 am

"O-Oh, a-alright." The waitress said, sounding like they were rather sorry to have pressed things. They surprised you however by going ahead and signing the form on the line youd seen labeled "Recommended By..."

They give you a slight bow and say, "I-I hope ya have a nice evening, Miss. Thank you for coming."

Well, that was a turn of luck... perhaps youd actually get a job?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:28 am

I blinked in confusion but nodded "Thanks, Hope you have a good rest of the day too..." I said said giving a light wave with a confused look before I headed off back home, huh, that was, weird, why'd they recomend me after I rejected them? I shook my head and just decided to focus on trying to get home and clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 am

The only three reasons you could thibk of were... they were just nice like that, that it was the universe trying to give ya some good luck for a change... or well, that they digured if you worked there, theyd have another chance to have a go at ya.

Probably that one. Though it could be that and one of the other two.

Arriving home with no issue, everything was going towards you being able to end your night with a shower and rest... until you heard strange grunts coming from the bathroom. Did you want to check?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 am

I thought about it, I thought about it hard...really hard...but well, the last time I stopped and looked at a noise I met that damn ugly witch. I decided to just try and force myself to sleep, and hope that the next day was better for me. Hopefully I could find a member of the occult club tomorrow morning early on, and deal with this nonsense...and hopefully I wouldn't wake up to a new text from the bitch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:50 am

Fortune was with you as you woke up. There was no new text from the witch, nor was there any from anyone-

Actually no, a text arriving saying... you'd been hired! That rollerskate diner place said yes, you were to be a new server, and would work nights for three hours four days a week, with an optional day on the weekends.

You were so excited about this, you nearly missed that instead of grabbing your sponge to get cleaned, you had grabbed a...

...what was a cocksleeve doing in you and your mums shower?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:56 am

I blinked and stared And then let out a shocked squeal, one loud enough that my mom was at the door asking what's wrong "There's a Used Cock Sleeve in the SHOWER!" I yelled "Ew It's in my hair! oh it's leaking out ew! Ew I rubbed it all over, I thought I had the sponge!" I yelled as I tried to get clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:03 pm

When you glanced finally at your mom, you were in for a new surprise. In her haste, all she'd thrown on was her bathrobe. Which meant her throbbing erection was visible for you to see, and she now had a sheepish look on her face as she said,

"O-Oops, I uh, forgot Id left that in there last night."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:10 pm

I blinked and stared, and blinked again "SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A DICK?!" I demanded shocked, did this curse somehow give my mom a penis?! Was that something it did?! "And why would you use this here instead of your room! Wait was that what kept me up last night!? I thought I was hearing things but it was you grunting and using this in the bathroom...Wait Ew I have your cum in my hair, and my tits, here just, take it." I grunted holding out the toy, and trying to avoid looking at her embarrassed as a glob of cum fell down my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:15 pm

"Uh, always? Ive always had it..." she mumured, clearly embarrassed by this whole situation... though as you finish cleaning up, you hear something that makes you freeze.

"Knew I shoulda headed out and paid for a cheap whore..."

For some reason, you could feel that tingle in the back of your mind...

roll for curse~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:20 pm

((17))
I blinked "I'm very confused." I said when she mentioned always having it, I blushed at her words and found myself almost spreading my pussy and bending over, but stopped myself, she was my mom damn it. "M~Mom I don't mind you do that, I~I just don't, wanna end up with your cum in my hair, what if I like, accidentally squeezed it and squirted your cum in my pussy or something." I said embarrassed, before I decided to finish the shower, which was taking longer than normal as I now had to clean the cum off of my body, before I got ready to head to school, I normally walked it, but with how much more I had to shower, well, I had to skip breakfast and probably catch a city bus to get to school on time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:52 pm

You did indeed wind up needing to take the city bus... and this one was full of futa of all kinds. You didn't get any propositions... but boy did you get lots of catcalls and some gropes here and there. It left you feeling rather horny as you got off the bus by the stop next to your school. You vaguely recall how things had gone when you last tried to get yourself off when you were feeling horny... you could try again, or just try to ignore it... you did still have a few minutes before class started...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:57 pm

I sighed, maybe I could, do it, I was soaked after all, so, after a few seconds I went into the girls bathroom and tried to make myself cum, it shouldn't take too long, but well, nothing seemed to happen why the hell couldn't I make myself cum?! I was on the freaking edge! After a couple minutes of angry fingering I had to fix my clothes and head to class in a hurry, feeling hornier than ever as I quickly went to class...I had study hall coming up, I knew one of the Occult Club's members was in my second period study hall, I could hopefully talk to her into looking for some help for me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:22 pm

You were hornier than ever... hornier than even when you'd been doing it at home and getting nowhere. You kept fidgeting during study hall, as well as the class after that. However, as you were making your way towards your next class...

"Heya, if it aint the smarty bitch~" One of the Futa who always liked to grope ya and had tried a few times to get you to let her screw ya. "I've heard ya need some extra cash for college... mhm, maybe if you're up for whoring it up for me, I might be able to chip in to your college fund~"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:28 pm

((49))
I sighed "Stacie, can we, just not, really? I don't even get why you keep bothering me all the time!" I said annyoned by her appearance, I had other important things to do today damn it! "Listen are you pissed cause your mommy didn't suck your cock for you today? Well sorry honey that's just life~? Can you leave me alone now?" I said before trying to continue and just walk away, I needed to talk to that Occult Club member, I needed to see if they could help me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Stacie growled, but the appearance of a teacher passing by was enough to make her huff and walk away as you headed for the occult club room near the library. It was only as you were opening the door that it occurred to you that you hadn't just gone ahead and said sure to a futa. Well, okay, guess it wasn't as prone to just doing it for any futa? In any case, you saw the one you were looking for, her head nose deep in some occult looking grimoire...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/1013688729518481438/unknown.png?ex=66138732&is=66011232&hm=7f2ab99aaf6ac6a932da744f4861a16cc856b084563327a7bb1c0521fac96051&
Lauren
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:56 pm

I sighed and went on it, walking up to the girl "Hey, I need help, I got cursed when I rejected a horny hag of a futa and it's kinda fucking me up, do you think you or your um, club, could cure that? Or Uncurse me? or something?" I asked the futa hopefully, even as I tried to figure out the limits of the curse, and why it kept making me more horny!?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games