A Lusty Curse [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Lusty Curse [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:38 pm

The girl glances up from her book... then smirks. Chortles... then laughs before finally setting it down. There's an odd glint in her eyes, and it slowly dawns on you that it is a knowing look as she hums and then says,

"Well, how much is the answer to a whore like you? A free blowjob? A free round with your pussy? Or maybe being my cocksleeve fuckpet for the rest of the school day?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Curse resist roll time!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 am

((50))
I blinked and then groaned, my hand landing on the wall as I fought the desire to do just that "Well If you know about that then you should know that that wasn't me, it was whatever this stupid thing is~" I growled a bit as I held myself on the wall "And It's Not a Joke, I was a complete virgin before this stupid Curse Bullshit, I'd never even seen a dick in real life before this." I said annoyed at her action "Now I don't have a virginity left and I know for a fact that after school I'm gonna be stuck giving my pussy for cheap to an ugly bitch of a futa I have no interest in." I Sighed getting control over myself for the moment "So would you please fucking help me?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 am

The girl smirks. "Impressive... but mhm, I wasn't teasing or asking. This is more... a demand." She says with a smile, shifting her seat so you can see that she herself is a futa and that she is sporting a raging hard on if the tent in her pants is any indication. "I don't do charity cases. So... naughty cheap whore... just how much is an answer to your problem~?" She gave you an amused look as she added, "I'm the only one in the club who'll be able to help you after all... most of the others just treat this as an rp club of sorts. They don't appreciate the true dark arts..."

Another curse resist roll~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 am

((50))
I almost fell to my knees, instead I let out a small groan as I fought for control, before looking at her "Yeah~ This isn't something where you can flash some cash though right? How do I know you're good on the payment? How do I know if you can really help me?" I licked my lips, leaning down "I gotta have the Payment, before I give my services, right? You could just be fucking me over here." I told her panting, shaking, barely in control.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am

"How about this? Anytime ya resist propositions... you get hornier and hornier. And only when you submit to someone offering something to you for sex does it calm down~" She said which... f~fuck, that was... that was bad. "Mhm, and flirts and catcalls also make ya hornier too~" She then pulled out her cock and waved it before you, watching as your eyes followed it.

"So, gonna accept my offer or not?"

once more, resist and you'll still get help as she's impressed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 am

(59)
My head spun and I almost just hopped on her dick then and there, instead I sat on her lap, sandwhiching her cock between my cheeks and pulling her into a rough kiss before whispering in her ear "If you want me, how about you impress me instead of forcing me, for now you can jack off while thinking about this moment you sassy little bitch~" I softly growled into her ear, my pussy leaking all over her lap but I refused to ride her...damn it I still had some pride!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 pm

You felt so damned horny and needy... the girl did however laugh and grope your ass. You almost thought she was about to force the issue... but instead she just groped your ass and helped you hotdog her ass as she said, "Hehe, impressive, you've resisted it three times in a row... this kind of curse would normally do ya in by that point." She snorted. "Course, if I tried again, you'd probably cave... but that's no fun~"

She then surprised ya by catching ya in a kiss, and said, "Right, so, bad news about this curse is that getting rid of it is expensive in terms of the ritual reagents. There is a way to make it cheaper... but, well, it requires you to... sort of embrace the curse to an extent." She gives your ass a smack, her cock leaking pre between your cheeks. "In your case, it'd need you to accept that you do enjoy being a whore at least sometimes~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 pm

I groaned "Fuck~" I said shaking and almost cumming but being unable to as she smacked my ass "Yeah, fuck, Tell you what, you get started on how much the costs differ, and I'll fucking think about it, I need to get ready for the rest of school today, and I have shit to do right after, so, either give me a lust, list, I meant list of the costs or something...please, this, is really fucking me up, I'm not trying to sound bitchy but, ugh." I told her panting softly, before I got up and stumbled a bit "If it ends up being enough...I'll try your way." I practically had to force the last part out as I turned to leave and just hopefully continue my schoolday without anything else happening...and trying to ignore my pussy, and finding myself playing with it a couple times anyways through the day as I got hornier and hornier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 pm

"Hey, wait~!" She says, and you see her pulling out ten bucks. She offers it to you and smirks as she says, "A quick and dirty fuck... so you can calm down. Right now you're really radiating lust. If ya go out like that... people will start just asking to buy a fuck or suck from ya in the hallways or even the classroom. And you'll probably say yes, even though it'll cause a scene." She shrugs a bit and adds, "Its up to you though."

A small part of you was almost insulted she was offering so cheap... but another part realized she was doing it just so it'd fufill the conditions of the curse. "Oh, right, and if you submit on your own... you keep your head, and won't act like some bimbo whore~"

... Well, that was nice to also know. So, the choice was yours... resist and say no... and get even hornier but keep your pride... or submit... be able to cum... and go through the day easier but willingly whore yourself out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:58 pm

((66))
I shuddered and shook a bit, before shaking my head, "No Thanks, I'll...Wait, I'll be fine." I forced myself to say, I didn't want to not right now...plus if it got too bad I could just get to the nurse and tell her I was feeling sick, I was blushing and everything anyway so if it got worse surely she'd just let me leave early? I wanted to tough it out, not just for my pride but to prove to myself I could keep control.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 pm

From that til near the end of the school day, you were horny as hell. And quite a few folks sent catcalls your way... and three different students copped feels. But you seemed to be getting lucky... until as the bell rang, and you were putting your things away in your locker, a shy futa girl you knew from one of your classes came up and... held out a hundred bucks as she asked,

"C~Can I uh... c~can I f~fuck one of your holes silly?" And she was asking, right here in the middle of the hallway, even as other students continued about. F~Fuck.

Think the hex witch poke girl gal
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 pm

I whimpered and shivered and then shook my head "N~No sorry, I~I have some W~Work right after school I~It'd take too long for me to, do that." I managed to get out, even as I looked from her face, to cock, to money, I gulped "W~Why don't you save up, and, meet up with me tomorrow, in school." I said, I'd try and do that, willing thing tomorrow, instead I grabbed my stuff and got ready to head to the witch's place.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 pm

"O~Okay!" She said, even as she squirmed and whined. It actually made you feel a bit bad when ya noticed the tent in her tights barely being hidden by her shirt. Still though, you headed on over. And as soon as you stepped into the place you felt yourself on the verge of just switching to that damned cursed bimbo whore mindset on the spot. You were so damned horny... you needed a cock in you so damned bad...

The futa witch was being even worse. She'd pulled 25 bucks out, and was waving them about in front of her, watching as your eyes followed. Would... would you do it willingly and keep your senses? Or try to resist again...?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 pm

I shuddered and groaned and tried to resist only to approach her and smile "Actually miss I've been a bad girl, I passed out and last night and today both I was trying to look up ways to break the curse, so like, I totally need to be punished, and like, I had a few ideas, maybe I could tell my mom I'm trying to get ready for college and moving out, so I can move in with you, or instead of being allowed to work anywhere else I actually work here but like, I work as you're seat and kiss your ass until you close and then you use me, or like, anything else you can think of miss you're way smarter than a dumb bitch like me~" I giggled scratching my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm

"Mmhm, well then... you're definitely getting punished. You're being used, all day. You're not going anywhere til tomorrow morning~" She said, then she grabbed you and nearly threw you into the wall as you were getting piledrived into by her cock, her other hand slapping at your ass as she moved to choke you. "Dumb bitch whore, you're mine, from now on, half of any cash, no wait, three quarters of all cash you make through sex comes to me, ya got it! I'm your pimp now, and unless ya want to be gagged and stuffed in a rubber suit and sold to the highest bidder, you're not going to fucking try and get rid of this curse, ya got that whore!?!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 pm

I Smiled as she said what my punishment would be, I happily texted my mom that I was staying at a friend's house for the night. Before squealing as I was thrown into the wall "Y~Yesh miss~ I~I have a job offer but I'll deny it so I can work here as an unpaid intern! You can whore me out to your friends or having me pleasure you!" I told her trying to do just that, my body trying to please her as I spoke "O~Oh right you're my pimp so you don't need to pay for sex~ Please Pimp~ Spank me more~ Choke me more~ Punish me for being a backstabbing little bimbo slut~ I'll do anything to make up for what I did~ whatever you want I swear~" I wanted to scream, but, well, I was whiting out from her choking me and cumming on her filthy slimy cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 pm

She asked about the job... then told you no, because as it turned out, she frequented that restaurant sometimes. And she actually found the server outfits to be damned cute... though of course, she might see about making some modifications to yours... or making it so she could just use you while you were working there. Of course, she was more than willing to take the no paying you bit... while also taking ALL the cash you yourself had made since this curse was put on you... all that money you could have saved for college...

The rest of the night quickly became a blur. She was not kind in her using you. Several times you'd pass out because she was choking you and giving you little chance to breathe. She pulled out a studded paddle at some point, and used it on your ass and your breasts. She also pulled out a cat'o'nine tails and used it practically all over you, all while fucking your pussy, your ass, your tits and mouth...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:17 pm

I wanted to whine and complain but soon found myself fucked until I passed out, again and again, over and over, only to be woken by the paddle, whip, getting my throat violated, having my tits mauled, I woke and passed out again and again and again. Getting roughly fucked, and then came inside of, again and again, I lost track of where I was, what was happening, and even if I was still under the effects of the curse as her filthy cum filled my holes and coated my body, I just kept fucking and begging for more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 pm

It only stopped when she realized she was about to down a fourth can of some energy drink or other, and grunted and just left you where you were on her table. Bruises and welts were everywhere, and she was making no effort to tend to any of them as additional punishment for you, a reminder to 'not try and undo the curse.' This left you feeling so very much out of it, even as you felt a strange tingle in your mind and body...

Curse roll, if under it, you gain Masochist Whore- Pain is pleasure to you just as much as pleasure is, rough sex adds 1d4 curse
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 pm

I shuddered and moaned, before, getting onto my hands and knees, crawling after her, trying to be a good girl, licking at her ass to show how good a girl I was now, my brain, body, all of it felt numb with a weird mix of pain and pleasure that had my head spinning as I tried to spend the rest of the night with my wonderful~ powerful~ pimp~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games