Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:46 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Frisk Dreemurr
Sexuality: Pansexual
Occupation: College Student/Ambassador for Monster Kingdom, Habitual Flirt
Bio: Saving the Monsters from their imprisonment, and even going the extra mile and finding a way to bring back the lost Prince of the Underground and being adopted into the Royal Family, life has been interesting for Frisk and their brother Asriel. Now however, both are going to be having things get even more interesting, as they have both been accepted to a well accredited college in a city two states away known as Canterlot University. Frisk is looking forward to this new adventure quite a bit, especially given their inclinations towards being a flirt have only grown as they've gotten older...
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsparkle91/1656245217/1656245217.rainbowsparkle91_friskrefns.jpg

Stats:
Knowledge 10
Guts 14
Proficiency 11
Kindness 11
Charm 16
Magic 10

Asriel Dreemurr
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/oro97/1679438406/1679438406.oro97_asrielnomusk.png

You were there for your first day, getting used to the campus, choosing if you wanted to live off campus or if you wanted to sign up for one of the dorm rooms, stuff like that, looking at clubs, fraternities, and other things all around, when you heard a startled squeal scream while you were taking a moment away from everything, it seemed to have come from a fountain, looking over you saw a surprised looking girl sitting up, she was soaked and water was starting to make her shirt just see through enough for you to tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

Last edited by eaenidu on Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:10 am

Frisk and Asriel had separated after arriving to cover more ground. Frisk already knew Asriel was considering a dorm, and Frisk didn't really feel a need for a place off campus. So that was easy to sort out on their end. The clubs, fraternities, and everything else though was of more interest, at least until the scream.

Seeing the girl in distress, while also letting their eyes take in the sight of their well endowed chest, Frisk hurried over and offered a hand and a charming smile as they said, "I know its rather warm today, but I can certainly think of better ways for a pretty gal like you to cool down with."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:20 am

She blinked up at you wiping water out of her eyes and fixing her glasses "O~Oh um, thank you, It, wasn't on purpose." she said embarrassed taking your hand as you helped her out of the fountain "I was sitting down, and my back hurt, and stretched and, popped my back, then I, fell." she said blushing, and she also didn't seem to realize her shirt was thin enough that now it was wet you could see her nipples pretty clearly through it. "Thanks for the help, I'm Twilight Sparkle, my friends normally call me Twi." she said as she made sure her bag hadn't fallen into the fountain, luckily it was still safe by where she had sat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:27 am

"Mhm, need to be careful about that then. Names Frisk Dreemurr." They said with a chuckle, their eyes lingering on the nipples as they remarked, "Well, you're certainly sparkling right now. Though I think perhaps I should help ya to somewhere ya can get dry... or at least offer to swap shirts." Frisk smirked and added with a tease, "Unless of course, you don't mind those cute and perky nubs being visible for one and all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:41 am

She didn't seem to understand what you meant at first, it took her a few seconds of looking at you, before realizing where you were looking, and then replaying your words in her head and then she blushed, squeaked, froze, and then she squirted so hard you actually saw her pussy juices squirt out...then she blushed and almost collapsed into you, her hard nipples poking at your chest as she awkwardly held onto you so she didn't just collapse. You found yourself almost instinctively CHECKing her getting her name, race and a status condition? [Twlight Sparkle]{Human}(Status:Estrus)
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 am

Frisk was smirking and quite amused to see their charms were still up to par, then her reaction took them quite a bit by surprise. "W-Woah, h~hey, you alright?" They asked, before their eyes widened a bit upon getting such information. Frisk's cheeks blushed, and their cock became hard in an instant. Taking a steadying breath though, Frisk took better hold of her, smirking as they asked, "Alright, so, in some bushes, in the nearest bathroom, wherever your place is... or anywhere else ya prefer~?" They lightly groped at Twilight's rear as they awaited an answer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:51 am

Twilight moaned directly in your ear, squirting and cumming onto your shoes as you groped her, she took a couple seconds to recover from that and then she was reaching down and groping your cock, her hand clumsily freeing it, and then she moaned and shivered, clumsily she started giving you a hand job even as she looked around and pulled you towards a small group of bushes and a couple trees on the campus yard, too far gone to get anywhere else, but not too far to just do it here on the fountain, though you got the feeling she had considered the fountain at least.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:56 am

Briefly taken by surprise when she came again and when she just freed their cock like that, Frisk briefly glanced about, wondering ever so slightly if anyone had seen that even as they reached the bushes. Groping her rear again, then giving it a light smack though, once at the bushes Frisk pushed Twilight down onto all fours, pushing her skirt up and prodding her slit through her panties as they teased,

"Would ya be a dear, cutie, and beg me for a good, solid rutting~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:05 am

Twilight whined as you teased her through her panties and rolled onto her back so she could grab her panties, they had a cute star on the front and just yanked them off, throwing them somewhere as she held her knees up to her head and wiggled her soaked pussy lips at you, though, interestingly, while her pussy looked virgin new, she did seem to have something, some sort of anal plug up her ass right now, so you could see that too~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 am

"Well now... ya sure ya didn't fall into that fountain on purpose~?" Frisk asked when they saw the plug as she shifted positions. They reached down, giving it a brief and playful tug before deciding to be nice as their hands took hold of the sexy gal. Lining themself up, they pulled back... and then plunged on into Twilight. Groaning as they felt her warm, wet, velvety embrace. They'd give Twilight a few seconds to adjust, but given they seemed to be in estrus, Frisk figured they could just get straight to it as they started thrusting in and out of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:15 am

When you tugged on the plug, she came hard, squirting juices out that squirted onto both your face and up onto her own chest and face and her hips shook, when you slammed into her pussy it was tight, wet, and you you saw her shivering as she adjusted to you, though her pussy was eagerly trying to milk your cock already you could tell, thanks to the fact she let out a little bit of blood, her pussy was a virgin before this...you could also tell her ass very much wasn't because it was full even that what was in it was pressing against your cock, making her virgin hole even tighter than it should be, though she seemed to adjust well enough and was soon whining and panting and wiggling eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:20 am

"Such a squirter... think you're actually a really naughty and kinky sort, ya just try to hide it~" Frisk teased as their cock spread into her depths again and again. Hips changing the angle every three or so thrusts as they tried to find the cutie's sweet spot. They soon shifted though, pressing their lips to hers to give her a heated and intense kiss, grinning as they broke it and left a trail of spit connecting them. Even if this girl was, somehow, in heat, no reason not to impress and make sure she remembered her first time, at least with them. Soon, their lips moved to her ears and neck, licking, kissing, and grazing their teeth against her skin as they then made their way down towards her breasts... latching onto a nipple and flicking it as they glanced up to her with lustful amusement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:31 am

She was already starting to look fucked stupid, her mouth in a lewd O her tongue sticking out and her eyes rolling up, her pussy was cumming on your cock with every thrust, and she was squirting so much at you were feeling that you were going to end up looking like you took a tumble in the fountain too by the time you actually managed to cum yourself. When you finally found her Sweet Spot she couldn't even make human noises anymore, as she helplessly came more and more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:42 am

"Sensitive, or just that slutty?" Frisk asked with a half serious laugh, amazed at how easily they were getting this girl to cum. Well, at least she'd (probably) remember her first time then. Still, since she was cumming so easily, Frisk soon focused on their own pleasure. Grunting and groaning as they hugged one of her legs to their chest and just started jackhammering in and out. Frisk was inclined to pull out as they got ready to cum, but for some reason, either her pussy was clinging to tightly, their instincts telling them to go ahead and fire off in her anyways, or both, led them to slam on home, firing off a fair amount of thick cream to fill the sexy cute nerdy girl with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:41 pm

As you came inside her, she stopped making noise, at first you thought something might be wrong, but looking you realized she was cumming so hard she couldn't even moan anymore, she was cumming so hard she couldn't make any noise, her whole body was tensed and shaking and she was cross eyed in pleasure as her pussy tightened to the point you couldn't pull out if you wanted to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:23 am

"W~Well, uh, that's not exactly normal..." Frisk stammered out, groaning as it felt like a vacuum was trying to almost suction their dick out. Seemingly not content to have just what they'd fired off, but every little tiny drip and speck remaining in their pillar for this load.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 am

It took her almost a full minute before she collapsed backwards breathing raggidly and panting, her breasts heaving once she finally finished cumming, her pussy though was still flexing around your cock in a way that made you a bit reluctent to pull out, though, after a few seconds she started giggling and pulling you in, kissing your lips, cheek, neck, whatever she could get to, looking well and trully out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:38 am

Still not sure entirely what was going on, but finding themselves too hard to pull out thanks to how tightly it was hugging their pillar, Frisk just chuckled and returned the kiss as they let their hands roam up and down your side. "Well, is the sparkling beauty feeling better now that she's gotten some warm cream inside her?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:47 am

She giggled and then leaned up nibbling on your ear, purring in a lusty, fuck drunk tone "More~ More~ Give me more~ Pleash~ want you~" She begged before turning around and getting on all fours to shake her ass back at you trying to get you going again CHECKing her again showed the status had changed to (Fuck Drunk/Minor Estrus/Creampied) now as she tried to entice you into fucking her doggy style.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 am

"Well..." Frisk glanced down at their own cock. It was still hard and rearing to go. With a hum, Frisk decided to see just how fuck drunk this girl was at the moment as they tugged their shirt off, letting their own just barely A-cup breasts be revealed. Stroking at their member, they told her, "Beg for me then, beg me to breed ya like a bitch in heat~"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games