Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:59 am

She blinked and blushed and squeaked, and she seemed to believe you now about the kids if her rather cute wiggle and giddy giggles meant anything, she didn't catch you pulling your phone out and texting, though Fluttershy did, still, Mama-Shy didn't say anything and just raised an eyebrow as Twilight blushed and looked back at you "W~Well, if you're okay with it, and if your, brother's as good as you say, you could stay here~? Rarity would like someone who can keep up with her...and I would love nothing more than sharing a room with my baby daddy~" She said, rather than seductive, that tone was purely happy, like she trully meant that...the texts that came from Sans and Alphys were very different, Sans sent a short, simple 'nope, sounds bad, illl look into it' while Alphys sent you what seemed to be a seven paragraph panicked ramble.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:10 am

"Baby-Daddy... never thought Id get called that." Frisk said with a smirk. Finishing their plate, and downing their drink, Frisk said, "Well, as long as Fluttershy and Rarity are fine with it, as is Azzy, sure! This place is close to campus, and has sexy cute gals in it... plus, getting to spoon up to that ass every night and morning?" They give a wink. "Im sold on it!"

Being a bit more serious, Frisk asked if there were any forms theyd need to fill oit for the college, or if there were any special House rules the trio had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:25 am

Fluttershy hummed smiling softly as Twilight turned red in happy embarrassment "Not many, The College only needs you to update where you're staying and that's online, as for House Rules, we have some, number one is don't hurt any animals, I have a lot of pets in my room, mostly rodents, but even if they aren't mine I don't like seeing animals hurt, piggybacking off that I'm strickly Vegan, but I don't need others to be or anything like that, just if you make food make sure to clean your pans well and clearly mark if you put food in the fridge, don't touch someone else's food unless you ask, don't go in the basement that's where Twi does her science stuff, you can go in the attic but don't touch or move anything that's Rarity's workshop for her fashion designs." She explained in a soft calm voice, as Twilight recovered from your compliment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:32 am

"Asriel and I are both pacifists. The only time we'd hurt anyone or anything is in self defence." Frisk replied, but nodded at all of the rest. That wouldnt be a problem for either of them.

Collecting their plate, Frisk asked, "Need any helpnwith the clean up? Or should I go check on my bro and Miss Rarity?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 am

Fluttershy hummed "I made food today I'll wash up, and you can do that, just have Twilight take you to the room, though, do try and be quiet, it's rude to interupt someone else's...play time." She said before giggling as Twilight stood and happily wrapped her arms around your arm, holding it tight to her breasts. She led you upstairs, and as you got closer to the room you could rather clearly heard *BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG* as what sounded like a bedframe was slammed into a wall over and over again, which made Twilight blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:47 am

Nodding, Frisk handed the plate over. They smirked as Twilight pulled their arm into her breasts, giving them a playful pinch before letting her lead them upstairs. Once by the door, Frisk blushed but smirked. Bringing a finger up to their lips, Frisk moved to quietly peek open the door just a smidge to see how his brother and Rarity were doing, curious which 'mood' Rarity had been in when she took Asriel to her bedroom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:53 am

Well looking in she was on top, but well, it seemed like Azzy wasn't too keen on losing Dominance right now either, so you were given a front row seat to what seemed to be two dom's trying to fuck the litteral hell out of each other, who was top and bottom, who was dom and sub, it was shifting to whoever could take it, the sheets and bed were both torn into, and there were discarded toys laying on the bed as one second Rarity was holding Azzy's horns as she road his dick with wild abandon, and the next he had her bent over and was pulling her hair, Twilight seemed incredibly embarrassed as she watched this play out.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:00 pm

Frisk smirked, gently and carefully closing the door, but only after he spent a moment taking in Rarity's fine figure. They were a bit envious of Asriel, but Frisk had a feeling theyd get a turn with Rarity at some point.

"Looks like Azzy's having fun... Rarity too~" Frisk commented, moving rheir arm so they could give Twilight's ass a grope. "Hows about we leave them to it, while you show me the room we'll be sharing?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:06 pm

She blushed and nodded and leaned into you, happily pushing her ass back into your hand, seeming proud that you were groping her, and enjoying herself as you did, she led you down the hallway to her room, which had a rather fancy pc and laptop in it, a nice large bed, one of those odd balls that projected the stars onto the walls and ceiling, but, most amusingly, she had a bunch of different dildos, beads and butt plugs all lined up and an open book that detailed a safe, fun and pleasurable way to stretch out your ass, she froze, seemingly forgetting those had been in plain veiw.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:11 pm

"Glad my Baby-Mama is such a naughty nerdy buttslutt~" Frisk teased with a grin, leaning in and nibbling at her ear, groping her rear again before giving it a light smack.

"Ya know, I may still be limp after the, uh, fun Fluttershy had with me..." Frisk murmured, "But I could show ya how good I can be with my mouth and fingers back there if ya want~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:15 pm

She squeaked, and came a little again, you were sure, but she nodded "Y~Yes please? H~How do you want me? I~I've never, actually done it with a, real person before you, I~I the most I've done is some kisses with Fluttershy and one of our other friend's Brother when, I was, figuring, out, what I like? O~Oh sorry for oversharing you're just...Very attractive and my brains just, eh he?" She said nervously but excited, bouncing a little as she looked eagerly at you, her tits bouncing lightly as she bounced on her tip toes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:18 pm

Humming a bit and kneading her ass, Frisk offered, "Why dont ya try and do a strip tease for me? Show me how sexy cute ya can be as ya bear it all to me. If we're lucky, I might even get hard enough again for a round back here~" Frisk slides a finger down her pants to tease at her backdoor, not knowing if she'd pulled the plug out or not.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

rolled a 37 for seeing if Frisk can get it back up
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:24 pm

You found the plug was still there, she blushed and squeaked and nodded, before she ended up giving you a strip tease, though it was easy to see she'd never done it before, honestly for a strip tease it was surprisingly innocent looking, The shy looks and eager to please looks Twilight kept throwing you, alongside her clumsy, earnest stripping and trying to show off for you...it not only made your cock so hard it hurt but she was practically mashing your Dom buttons as she eagerly obeyed you.

Rolled a Luck roll to see how exciting you found Twilight's stripping, got a 4, lol
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:51 pm

Frisk's cock was poking a bit of a tent in the sundress, which was quickly flung off as they strutted forward. Pulling Twilight in for a heated and eager kiss as they ground their throbbing, aching hard erection against her ass, they grabbed both ass cheeks, gave them a firm swat, and then growled into her ear as their eyes blazed with lust,

"Your ass is getting fucked just as much as your pussy was, buttslut~"

Then they pushed her onto the bed, a husky growl escaping escaping their lips as they practically stalked forward, spreading her cheeks and grinning as they said, "First... gotta take these out~" He pulled and tugged on the plug, making a point to start pulling it out faster as they went. Once it was out, they tossed it to a corner... and then slammed their own cock down her ass as they pressed her deep into her bed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:00 pm

Twilight let out a rather adorable "Okay~" in a stunned and happy tone, before letting out a loud squeal as you pulled the beads out and tossed them away, she came right on her bed, her hips shaking in pleasure, then as you shoved your cock into her she let out a loud, lewd moan, her ass was already cumming again, apparently all her training of it, had made it way more senstive than her pussy "Y~yesh~ Please~ Fuck me more~ Fuck my ass~ I'm Your Buttslut baby mama~" She happily called out, pratically singing as you pounded her, her moans music to your ears~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:18 pm

Seizing her lips in another heated kiss, Frisk took a page from Asriel and started going to town on her ass. Fucking her with every ounce of strength and oomph they could muster. If she was going to be their Buttslut baby-mama, they needed to do a good job and give her a fucking worthy of such~ The sound of their hips smacking echoed about along with the lewd sounds of their member plunging into her hot, tight, and still lubed ass.

"Mmhm, I wonder, are you gonna want me to fuck this slutty hole of yours every morning~? Just how much of a cock-hungry buttslut are ya gonna wind up being Twilight~?" Frisk asked with a playful growl, giving both cheeks another firm slap at the same time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:25 pm

She squealed and cried out in pleasure "Yesh~ Yesh~ Fuck my lewd hole~ Day and night~ if you're horny just shove it in~ I want you to use me~ use my holes~ every chance you get~ Fuck me~ Fuck my Slutty Butt~ Fuck my pussy~ Fuck me~ make me your's~" Despited the nerdy and shy look her words were lurid and filled with her desire for your cock "I want you as much as possible~ I want you to drain yourself in my holes~ Please~" She begged as her ass clapped from the force of your thrusts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Grunting and groaning, they smacked her ass cheeks again, then deeply kneaded their fingers into her rear. Fuck, this was such a fine ass! "I'm going to remember that... mhm, in case ya ever change your mind~" Frisk teased as they drove into her over and over. Though after a moment, they shifted their thrusts just a bit, driving at her rear so as to try and press against the sweet spot in her love canal even as they fucked the ever living daylight out of her slutty passage. "Do remember that when I might decide to just start fucking ya in the campus library or someplace else~"

Frisk idly wondered if Asriel and Rarity could hear them, and if so, if that was turning them on and encouraging them, or distracting them?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:55 pm

Well your answer to that was a crash from Rarity's room, it sounded like the bed broke, and Twilight was only encouraged by that noise, she briefly startled and then moaned and pulled you more on top of her "Sounds Great~ Fuck me there~ here~ Anywhere~ bend me over and fuck me~ Y~You're my baby daddy~ You can use my holes~" She cheered loudly as she shook her ass, her hole tightening around your cock again as she did her best to milk it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:00 pm

"F~Fuck..." Frisk couldn't tell just how literally sincere she was, but it was making their cock hard as fuck. Their was also a pulse from within their being, and suddenly Frisk shifted and forced Twilight into a primal bitch position. Somehow, despite the fact that they had been giving it their all... more was needed. Frisk could suddenly feel that they were pulling on their DETERMINATION to make damned sure this first fucking of their buttslut's naughty backdoor would be one remembered for... well, forever if that was possible!

I rolled a nat 1 lol
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games