Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr's Dream School[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:06 pm

Your DETERMINATION was flaring you refused to get soft, you refused to stop fucking her slutty butt, even when she'd stopped being able to squirt and was basically doing what could only be dry orgasms after a point you kept fucking her, pounding her like a bitch, lifting her up and bouncing her, youmade her helplessly cum again and again and again, and by the time you finally came her eyes were practically reflecting her SOUL's heart shape as she laid against you and giggled and moaned and kissed and stared at you lovingly lost for the moment, too mind broken by your eager anal assault to think of anything besides you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:20 pm

Panting hard, Frisk held her in their lap, hands kneading her rear still, which had handprints and was red in a few places. "M~Might have... aah... o~overdone it a bit, hehe." They admitted, even as they gave Twilight a kiss, this one more tender and even a bit loving. They were definitely feeling like they were forming an attachment at least, though just what form it'd take in the long run who knew. Still, Frisk flopped back, laying Twilight atop them and allowing their hands to roam a bit more as they kissed and licked and nipped playfully along her cheek, neck, and ear. Even as Frisk did curiously keep an ear out for Asriel or Rarity.

They also glanced about for any sign of a clock, curious as to what time of the day, or evening, that it was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:28 pm

You saw an alarm clock showing the time to be 9:37 pm, and Twilight seemed perfectly content to keep laying on you and just keep kissing your neck, lips and chest as she cuddled into you, though her legs were still twitching, she might also just still be cumming and be unable to get up...or both, both was good, Rarity and Asriel weren't making any more noises that you could hear which meant, they were either done, left the room, or had passed out...or again maybe all the above?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:30 pm

Frisk was a tad surprised that neither had come to take a peek themselves, so figured that they might have either passed out or stepped out of the room. In either case, Frisk was content to relax here and either fall asleep, or perhaps just wait til Twilight recovered enough to get up. They needed to ask Asriel if they were okay rooming together with these gals here, so they could go ahead and update their info on the college site after all...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:37 pm

They also might have already looked in while you were busy with Twilight, She seemed to slowly be recovering her ability to walk, but, well, she still seemed out of her, as you got up to look she just clung to you giggling and kissing and nuzzling and humming happily...peeking into Rarity's room showed the bed was broken and the room was shredded but no sign of Rarity of Azzy, instead you had to go downstairs, where both Rarity and Azzy were sitting looking drained as they ate food prepared by Fluttershy...There was also someone you didn't know with rainbow hair sitting and eating and looking both amused and impressed as she? No, he looked between the four of you who had obviously had sex.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:46 pm

Returning the affections every so often, once Frisk was able to walk, they grabbed their phone and checked the neighboring room. They felt no shame going about undressed and carrying Twilight with them... still planted upon their prick which, well, it hadn't gone limp but it didn't really feel hard at the moment. Someplace between them, enough to be kept nice and snugly warm inside their baby mama.

"You two look like you had fun~ So, who came out on top~?" Frisk asked with a bit of a teasing tone as they ruffled at the fur atop Asriel's head, then gave a nod to the rainbow haired feminine looking boy sitting at the table now with them. Already, they were pulling up a quick CHECK so they could get their name as they offered their name, "Frisk Dreemurr, pleased to meet ya."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:52 pm

He hummed "Rainbow Dash, Friend to these three and Fluttershy's Boyfriend, don't worry, I don't mind she dommed ya~ we're open." he said with a wink, while Azzy and Rarity just both groaned "This is after they soaked in the bath for a hour btw, they looked even worse at first." Dash told you with an amused snort "Never seen Rares this tired though, so gotta admit I'm impressed...by the by, Shy said she found you fucking Twi in the bushes? I never took her for being that adventurous." he tried to tease Twilight, but she only moaned and kissed you, making Dash laugh a bit as Fluttershy set down some food for you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:08 pm

"Well, glad to hear that." Frisk said with a slight chuckle, though they briefly let their eyes roam over Rainbow Dash as they noted, "Guess to keep things even at some point, you and me will need to have some fun too." Seeing Asriel being so tired was impressive though. "And here I thought I was the only one who could handle your stamina... and even then, that's only half the time!" As for Twilight... Frisk ran a hand through her hair and shrugged.

"Well, I met her when she slipped into the fountain. Helped her out, found out she wasn't wearing a bra, and things snowballed from there." They gave Fluttershy an appreciative nod, moving to take a few bites before giving Twilight a nudge as they asked, "Ya recovered enough ya can eat, or do I need to feed ya, baby-mama?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:18 pm

Fluttershy hummed and smile at you even as she went to sit next to Dash, Dash chuckled "Sounds fun cutie, and yeah, Rares has broken a few guys, she hates that, says why do they ask for everything she has if they can't handle it." he giggle a bit as Twilight seemed to process what you said and wiggled her butt, turning herself to eat, but still wiggling and humming and rolling her hips against you, Azzy hummed "Stay." he finally said, which had Rarity smirking happily and lean against him with a proud look, though both still seemed pretty tired.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:22 pm

"Mhm, damn Twi, still so eager... if Flutters hadn't run me as ragged as she had, I'd probably still be thrusting into ya even a bit here." Frisk said with a chuckle, shaking their head. They smirked as they heard Asriel finally manage to say something, and enjoyed the look they saw Rarity giving him. Smirking and teasing his paws, Frisk said, "Sounds good. So, want me to be the one to text Mom and tell her you finally got a girlfriend~?" Though that made Frisk blush and snort as they focused a bit on their food... as one hand lightly groped Twi's ass.

"Course, I gotta tell her she's gonna be a grandma now. Still impressed I've knocked ya up with 4 kids, Twi."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 am

Asriel let out a small "Ba!" sounding embarrassed as you mention him getting a girlfriend and calling mom, his voice seemed mostly rough still, while Rarity looked stuned, trying and failing to talk Dash blinked "Drink the tea and calm down you two or Shy's gonna get pissed at you for hurting your voices more after all that screaming and squealing you did." She then looked at you "So like, does monster magic make you more fertile or something? Cause I know Twi's supposed to be infertile, it was a big thing when we learned that, and Rarity had low fertility too, to the point that it was recomended that she takes pills if she wanted to get pregnant, but your bro there said she's got three in her, well as best as he could speak with her scratchy his voice his, if so I wouldn't mind learning some of it, I'd love to be able to give shy some of my own kids when the time comes." Fluttershy who was giving hard looks to Rarity and Asriel as she refilled their glasses of warm tea Squeaked when she heard that and blushed brightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am

"That would have been a perfect time for a spit take..." Frisk joked a bit as Fluttershy squeaked, but then hummed and shrugged. "I don't know, to be honest. Maybe whatever magic she has interacted with mine? Same with Asriel and Rarity... though, huh, didn't figure that'd work..." Course, Frisk shrugged again and commented, "Then again, CHECK said this worlds Twilight was also a unicorn for some reason, so how the heck should I know." They then returned their focus to their food, making sure to feed Twi some as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:30 am

Dash shrugged "We met an alernate world's Twilight who was a pony princess and a now friend of ours turned into a Succubus to fight her, our friend group got a lot of the magic from the other world so we can sometimes do stuff like grow horns like those two," he motioned at Rarity and Twilight "or grow wings like me and Shy, also makes us have a bit weird way of showing affection sometimes, like ear biting isn't normally us being kinky it's us being lovey dovey and stuff." he explained, while his friends seemed to stare at the fact that Dash just blantantly said this "What?" he responded to the stares "His brother's a monster if anyone's gonna believe us about the Alt World BS it's gotta be him right? Plus, maybe he and the monsters can help the fact that we all have lowered fertility thanks to whatever it was, probably us somehow being hybrids if what he said means anything!" He said as he noticed the stares he was getting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am

"Well, I suppose that's something else to pass along to Sans and Alphys..." Frisk replied, but shrugged again, taking it all very much in stride. "We'll see what we can do"

After that, Frisk focused on the food, while occasionally pampering and tending to Twilight. Though soon enough their member started to grow soft, at which point they finally withdrew from Twilight and just relaxed with her in their lap. They pulled their phone out so they could go ahead and update things with the college. They'd need to have their things brought over, but they could handle that in the morning. Frisk was already starting to feel tired now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am

Asriel finally found his voice and spoke up, "Does this technically mean that you're trying to unite two kingdoms?" He asked you jokingly "I mean, you're part of our family, and you're girlfriend is technically, the twin of a princess, just from another world." Twilight who had finally been getting her mind back, blushed and giggled happily at being called your girlfriend, then blushed again as she registered she was called a princess "I~I'm not really one? B~But thanks." She said as Asriel updated the college as well Rarity who also got her voice back hummed "That's not how you acted when I made that cute little princess outfit and took your back door for the first time darling~" she teased, which seemed to give Asriel ideas if the tent trying and failing to form meant anything he was too tired still...Twlight was blushing and hiding her face in your neck "Come now darling it's nothing to be embarrassed about, every girl likes being treated like a princess now and then~" she teased with a soft smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:34 am

Frisk enjoyed and watched the banter, then nibbled playfully at her ears and neck as they purred and growled, "I'll be more than happy to treat ya like a Princess sometimes... rather than a bitch in heat as I've mostly done today~" They gave both ass cheeks a grope at that... then let out a yawn. "Though for now, I think bed is calling for quite a few of us."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am

Twilight's eyes went hazy as she eagerly nuzzled you in response to the Biting, Dash grinned and gave you a thumb's up while Rarity blushed and coughed "Yes, well, me and Asriel here will need some...space to open up the couch into it's bed form." She said looking away as Dash chuckled "You two crazies actually broke the bed so bad you have to use the futon that's hilarious...I'll help move shit around." he said getting up to help set up the couch bed "Just don't stain this one too much I actually like sitting on it." he teased, as Asriel and Rarity blushed a bit "Believe me, I couldn't even if I wanted too, Rarity wore me out." Asriel said as he got up to help get the futon ready, Fluttershy was collecting and washing plates while Twilight giggled in your lap happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am

"Seems they both lost... or both won, depending on point of view." Frisk said with a laugh, ruffling Azzy's hair again as they got up, carrying Twilight with them as they made for their soon to be shared bedroom it seemed. It was a good thing Frisk didn't bring alot of stuff with them to college! They gave Twilight's ass a grope as they spooned up against her in bed, humming a bit as they whispered softly, "Future nights, will make sure am hard enough still so can warm myself in your slutty backdoor, Princess~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

She giggled and looked back to kiss you smiling happily "Holding you to that~" She said cheerfully, though she soon yawned and while she tried to fight to stay awake she went to sleep pretty much right as the star map projector she had lit up the room with soft starlight, leaving her softly leaning back into you, with a gentle smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am

Frisk smiled at that, briefly wondering if she used the projector as a sort of night-light... or if she just liked the idea of falling asleep under the stars. In any case, they wrapped one arm around her, and let the other cup her ass as they to soon drifted off to sleep... soon imagining Twilight as an anthro unicorn princess instead...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games