Sexy Sims [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sexy Sims [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:30 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Candi Kane (Original Name Caine Candy)
Appearance: https://cdn.donmai.us/original/c2/2a/__original_drawn_by_takamura_wamu__c22ac942348c65f5c218d40ae4eae117.jpg
Bio: Caine was a pretty normal guy, though recently he's found himself getting more into lewd/sex based mods for video games, Skyrim, Fallout, just playing hentai games, and so one. Recently his friend told him that the latest Sims game had a really fun lewd modpack, so he bought the game with all it's DLC and downloaded the modpack like his friend told him too, he hadn't played the Sims in years, but this seemed silly and fun, so he went with it, and made his Sim as sexy as possible. And decided to start the game when everything went weird.

Sim's Aspiration: Broodmother(This Sim Desires to have as many children as possible as often as possible)

Aspiration: 515/10000
(aspiration will increase via 1d100's+a modifier either based on an additional roll or just a flat amount)

Stats:
Knowledge 7
Guts 5
Proficiency 11
Kindness 11
Charm 18
Magic 7

Everything was spinning after you went ahead and selected your home, an apartment in the big sim city San Myshuno. You'd picked the place because supposedly it had some special effect that encouraged more children in general. As your vision cleared up and you sat up and groaned, several things very quickly began to make themselves known to you.

First, you appeared to be in the living room of the apartment you'd picked.

Two, the sound of your voice was different. Feminine even.

Three. You had boobs.

WAIT WHAT!?!
Last edited by Kuragari on Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Sexy Sims [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:35 pm

I blinked and quickly stood up, and then almost toppled over as my breasts sent me swaying, I shook my head and quickly looked around, remembering where the bathroom was I checked the mirror and started in shock at my new body, or well, the Sim I had made's body? Why was I her?! I gulped and began quickly trying to figure out a way to exit, a help or info tab, something anything to explain what the fuck was going on?! I'd picked the shittiest apartment I could find since it was so cheap, and I didn't know what jobs I could make Candi get...but why was I her and why was I the one stuck in this shit hole of a building?! What was I supposed to do?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:44 pm

Your phone beeped at this point, and it flashed a message that explained in rather simple terms that you were now part of the game. And that if you wanted to get out, you'd have to achieve your created Sim's aspiration. This meant being a broodmother, getting pregnant as often as possible and popping kids out one after the other like a factory! The message also helpfully informed you that much of the games logic still worked here... so you could find jobs on the phone or the shitty as heck computer that came with the apartment! Of course, since this was a lewd mod, there were also lewd jobs you could get... and well, you could always open up a Simhub or Simfans account to try and get more money...

Though, what you really wanted was your baby oven stuffed to the brim with baby batter and buns in your oven~! Which for a brief moment... sent a surge of arousal and desire through you as you imagined it...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:50 pm

I blinked and stared at the phone and then let out a shuddering groan as the wave of arousal went through me, still I shook my head and decided, well, either it was telling the truth and I had to do that or I was having a horrible dream of some kind. Still after not finding a way out, I decided to get on the pc that came with this place and just try and see if I could sign up for any jobs that worked with my Aspiration, so I could escape faster.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:54 pm

There was only one job you could find at the moment that seemed to fit your aspiration that would work best for it. Unfortunately, said job was "Hole in a wall fucktoy" where you went to a brothel, stuck half your front half through a hole in the wall, and let complete strangers use your holes as much as they pleased! The phone gave a little blurb informing you that if you picked this job, you'd get quite alot of aspiration points for it!

But... could you really get yourself to do that?!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:01 pm

I Gulped and after a few minutes of thought, I hit accept agreeing to the job, I should start work tomorrow...what could I do, to get out of the game as fast as possible...I got an idea and decided to look up and see if I could order something or some things that boosted fertility or something like that, or if there was something I could pay for to instantly double my fertility or something, just looking up all I could for anything like that, and anything I could afford with the money I saved by getting this crappy apartment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:06 pm

There were various things you could buy, though they all cost money. Then... the phone buzzed, and opened up a different shop menu. This one said the items would appear instanaeously in your home, but the items would cost Aspiration points to get. The only one you could afford at the moment was one that would double your fertility for twenty four hours and it was for 100 Aspiration points... which, going by the counter, you'd just gotten a decent chunk of for accepting the job! But that'd still take about a third of it away...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:09 pm

I spent what money I could afford to to increase my fertility, and made some food, staying in for the night, instead, what I planned to do was after I did what I needed to in the morning I'd spend the 100 points right before I went to the brothel to work...hopefully that would more than make up for the loss of points. That was the only idea I had for the moment, plus I'd basically just fast forwards through the day right? Hopefully?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:19 pm

The things you bought were smaller increases, but it was still everything you could get. You also quickly noticed that time passed much faster here. The span of a day going by in about half what you were used to, at minimum. You also heard some neighbors being noisy... and by the sounds of it, were really fucking each other. Which made you horny, of course.

By the time you were ready the next day to head out to work, your body was thrumming with exciement, and the extra boost from that potion you'd bought using your aspiration points. Which, coincidentally, had also made you feel really damned horny... you were ready to take some cream in your oven so you could get to birthing babies!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:24 pm

I shuddered and was pretty much stumbling my way to work, I wouldn't be surprised if I had some weird status or something in game terms, my new pussy was so horny that it hurt and I found myself craving cock more and more with each and every step as I made my way to work, my soaked pussy was leaving a trail of juices down my leg as I walked, I could only hope to get there and ready fast, I was worried I might end up following some random dick down a street instead if they waved it at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:31 pm

Almost as if thinking such was enough to do so, an ugly-ish middle aged looking futa stepped out of an alleyway, with your phone telling you that you had only an hour til work and were a short ways away. The Futa in question pulled out a fifteen inch cock and smirked as she asked, "Heya slut, ya look like ya need a dicking. This way, now~"

As much as a part of you figured going straight to the hole in the wall to get dicked was a better idea... your body it seemed had other ideas, your eyes already locking onto said futa cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:40 pm

I shuddered and bit my lip, trying to force my body away, only to find myself walking over to her, like I was on autopilot "I only do bareback sex~ so if you're willing to breed me why don't we hide out in that garbage bin while you fuck me pregnant?" I found myself asking, my brain translating that as 'hidden public woohoo' that I'd aparently been forced to offer the futa.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:48 pm

"Now that sounds like a mighty fine idea!" The futa crowed in delight, smacking at your ass before she led ya over to it. In an instant, you were both inside, and naked, and she was wasting no time at all and holy fuuuuucccckkkk cock, thick, hard, rigid, throbbing, twitching cock! was inside of you and she was getting right to it, slamming away at you as she groaned mightily. Your phone happily chirped that you were getting some aspiration points for your first dicking!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:54 pm

I squealed and moaned as she pounded my no longer virgin pussy, my eyes going wide and this crossing as I was slammed into by the eager futa's thick cock, she was fucking me bareback in a dumpster and instead of being disgusted I was moaning and shaking my hips and happily trying to milk her cock as I was forced to cum on her dick.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:11 pm

She keeps fucking you, over and over, and in a few different positions... though you don't get to enjoy all of it because while you have no problem cumming, she doesn't seem inclined to do so. After what your phone tracks as your thirteenth climax, you pass out. Your dreams are lewd, and of you giving birth to many babies only to turn around and be getting fucked again...

When you come too, you're lying besides the dumpster. A text says you were late to work and have two more times you can do so before being fired. Your phone also unhelpfully informs you that while that round of sex lasted four hours... you are not pregnant!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:15 pm

I groaned and got up, stumbling to my feet, and trying to continue my way to work, hoping to get some work done today, and hopefully not getting waylaid by another horny rando, my pussy still felt like it was on fire with need, despite the cum leaking out of it, maybe I had to get prengnant to calm it down? Or maybe it was just like that the entire time I had the potion in me? Shaking my head I tried to focus on getting through the alleyways to the brothel so I could work.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:22 pm

You got... lucky this time. Arriving in time for an additional shift, and the chance to finish your second half of it. Of course, as you climbed in and started needily waving your ass about, a futa on this end also came over and slapped your face with her cock. This one was actually nice looking and red headed, but she said, "I'm the gal that helps bring food and drinks and what not to all the girls in here... and as a perk, ya'll have to tend to me and the other handlers! So come on now!"

As she rubbed her cockhead against your lips, you thankfully felt a cock plunging into your needy, eager pussy!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:28 pm

I shuddered and moaned, happily opening my mouth then, mostly because I was moaning at getting my needy pussy filled but that still let the futa in front of me shove her cock in my mouth, though I was having trouble even thinking about her, most of my focus was on the fat cock in my needy pussy, alll that mattered was that, so I shook my hips, moaning as the cock in my mouth did whatever it pleased, all I could think of was calming the fire in my new pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:36 pm

"C'mon gal, focus on me a bit... if you're just gonna be a hole, then I'll rape your face, and I got quite a bit of oomph..." She says even as your pussy is filled and spread and stuffed. Soon enough, she just shrugs and grips your head, slamming away into your mouth and throat as she used you as much as the one taking you on the other side was doing so. There was a chirp from your phone you recognized as aspiration points... the only thing you could think of for such was getting your first spitroasting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

I squeaked and then moaned and squealed and even as my throat was pounded most of my focus was on my pussy, I needed the heat in my pussy to calm down~ I needed it~ Did girls feel like this~ was it just cause of the potion~? I felt like I was going crazy~ I was swallowing around the cock in my throat, not fighting her at all as she choked me out, but, my pussy was still my focus.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games