Sexy Sims [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexy Sims [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 am

With your pussy being your focus, you were so damned happy once you felt a deluge of cum screaming into your womb, flooding it with warmth, stickyness and... life, because you knew you were pregnant. Both from the chirp of such from your phone, and just an instinctual feeling. Well, that and the fact you were cumming several times harder than anything before! Of course, then your pussy was getting stuffed with a new cock and your mouth was still being used, amplifying the orgasmic ecstasy you were experiencing...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am

I was squealing and cumming, harder and more often than had ever been possible as a guy, it was one right after the other, I was cumming, cumming, and cumming again, I was drooling on the cock in my mouth, and moaning like a whore as another dick was shoved into my pussy, the feelings, the pleasure, it was overwhelming~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am

The caretaker futa soon came, flooding your mouth with her seed as your pussy was soon filled too. This dick proving to be a quick shot, though the next one was bigger than both combined and was spreading you soooooooo damned wide fuuuuucckkkk you were going to go crazy at this rate and your shift had only just started!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

six kids in seven in game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 am

I shuddered anf gulped and found myself swallowing around the caretaker's shaft again and again as I tried to swallow all the cum that was flooding my mouth and throat, and then I was squealing and moaning and howling in pleasure as I was spread wide by another unknown cock this one bigger than I'd been expecting it felt my it was rearanging my guts to fit it~ it felt amazing~ How long was I going to be taking dick like this~?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:34 am

Over the course of the rest of the shift, you had sixteen more cocks. Quite a few managed to last a while, and some of them also fucked your ass as well. You also had to suck off three other helpers here on the inside, but by the end you were a well fucked gal, oozing cum from both wholes and quite a bit on your face and chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am

I was shuddering and panting and gasping for breath, cum on my face, hari, leaking down my chest, once I was freed and let out for the day I found myself blushing brightly as I realized I was outside, leaking cum from both holes, and coated in it, I blushed and quickly went into an Alleyway, checking my phone to see what notifications it had backed up and how much I got paid for today, as well as trying to find a way home through the back streets so I wouldn't get caught walking down main caked with cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 am

Your phone informed you of how many aspiration points you had, nearly 2000. Already quite the ways towards your goal! Also you were now carrying six kids... and would have them in seven days. Damn that was fast! Also as you stepped into the backstreets... you heard lewd moans and growls... did you want to check it out? Your phone also informed you you could simply teleport back home, albeit at a cost of 100 aspiration points each time used.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am

I almost spent it...but, well, maybe that weird sound could get me even more points? I shrugged and decided to go check them out, it shouldn't be that bad right, this was just the Sims, plus someone was moaning so it was probably sex based at that...and I was already coated in cum, I couldn't get much more embarrassed right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am

Following the sound, you soon found a rather unexpected sight. Two huskies, both looking a bit unkempt and stray like, were in the alley. One was pacing, the other... was busy rutting into a girl, who was moaning like a slut in heat. When the other one saw you, its dick twitched and it started moving towards you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 am

I blinked at the two stray dogs and shivered, first I looked at the pacing one and gulped, why was it so big and angry looking, then I looked at the other and realized it was rather savagely rutting a girl and I next realized the other was coming towards me, so I found myself squeaking and turning getting ready try and run away, only to squeal again as the dog pounced and knocked me down landing on top of me the filthy stray's teeth tangled in my hair, keeping me face down and ass up as it's paws clawed my body and it pulled me however, and wherever it wanted as the hot, hard doggy cock only seemed to get bigger and bigger the longer it took for it to get into my holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:45 am

Once it was on top of you, it started humping at your rear, not yet lining up with your holes. Though it soon easily rectified this as it shifted about and finally lined itself up. Then an angry, large, red rocket of doggy fuck meat was slamming in and out of you, its knot smacking against your clit and folds as it railed away at you with virile vigor!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am

I squealed and howled, and moaned, my pussy was still new and it was sensitive after getting fucked for all day! And this dog's cock was stupidly big! It was stretching my pussy out more than any of the cocks I'd taken today! I groaned and shivered, before getting an idea and found myself fumbling with my phone trying to find anything to help, looking up "dog", "Cock Size", "Knot" whatever I could think of to try and find something in the point store to help.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:03 am

Sadly, everything that popped up seemed to be things to make sexy fun time with a mutt more fun. Or make them more attracted and prone to jumping you. And this one was being very vigorous, trying to shove its knot inside of you as it panted and drooled over your shoulder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:10 am

I squeaked as he got more and more eagerly drooling all over my shoulder and hair as her kept trying to force his knot into my pussy, tugging my hair back I let out a yowl in shock, dropping my phone, my hand smacking it multiple times as I tried to make sure I didn't lose it while the mutt yanked my head back with every thrust forwards as it did it's best to knot me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:27 am

Your phone beeped and chirped, and then after a moment, two potion bottles appeared before you. You didn't exactly see what they were, but without thinking about it much, you wound up reaching over for them both. A heat quickly spread through you, as did a tingle in your womb. Whatever they were, you were now very horny again, which made you much less inclined to resist the dog pounding away at you!

Lust potion, 500 aspiration points, makes you really horny~!
Interbreeding potion, 500 aspiration points, allows the mixing of genetics, may get pregnant by other creatures/species, may produce hybrid children if already pregnant!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:37 am

I Squealed and moaned and started backing myself up eagerly crawling backwards meeting the thrusts and following the mutt wherever it was dragging me to as it tried to knot me...Honestly at this point I stopped caring about getting away and instead started trying to look for ways to increase the pleasure I was getting Trying to find if there were like perks I could purchase here to make my doggy lovers dick and knot bigger, or heck maybe I could find drawbacks to give me more points or something that would make this even better! I was moaning and squealing and happily shaking my ass as I let the mutt use me like his personal cock warmer, their had to be something, maybe I could buy something and send myself into the negatives it would give me the bonuses and some kinda punishment?! God that sounded so hot~ Big thick fun doggy cock messing up my womb was the best~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:55 am

Your phone kept reappaearing, just beyond reach, until the dog finally stopped near some boxes in the alleyway... but then he was rutting you even harder and deeper as he pushed onto and into you in such a way that your face was really mashed into the ground and your ass was high up in the air. The doggy growled, finally pushing its knot into you, only to start knot fucking you which was... well, it was mind numbing, you were quickly becoming delirious just from that!

And then it hilted into you, its knot swelled, and this mashed it into your G-spot as it sealed the connection to you and its shallow thrusts made that large knot continuously rub against your g-spot as it began to cum.

You will now give birth to six nekokimoni style dog children
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:03 pm

I eagerly moaned and shook my pussy tightening on the knot as it eagerly tried to milk him for every last drop of doggy cum he had, still horny, still wanting more I eagerly began to once my look through my phone trying to find some way, any way, of keeping him fucking and knotting my hot and horny pussy, nothing else mattered, even as I came more and more to the point I was feeling light headed as his knot swelled more and more in my pussy's entrance and his cum filled my womb, I wanted more~ Bigger doggy cock~ more sex~ I didn't want him to leave me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 pm

There wasn't an option for making him bigger, since it seemed most of the items you could get through the aspiration store were solely for your use. But you did find an option spring up that caught your eye. "Time Pause" which would freeze time for yourself and up to three others... which would mean you could just keep fucking yourself on its dick and make it fuck you for several hours more, make sure it couldn't just run off and away.

Unfortunately, it would drain you of all your aspiration points that you had left. It seemed to have a variable cost- eg, all of what you had at the time of purchase.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 pm

I decided not to do that, but it was close, and only because I found something else that caught my eye, I eagerly got it and moaned as I felt a collar form on my neck, I giggled and moaned and shuddered in pleasure as I felt the doggy lover's cock pulsing in my womb, and his knot pulsing on my g-spot, I felt like I was going crazy and I loved it~ I loved doggy dick~ It felt so good~

"Bitch in Heat Collar" Cursed collar that increases fertility but makes any canine or canine like thing with a cock able to command me 500 Points Cost
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games