Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Postby that man » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Just as Katherine had thought, her father was still alive! He was moving, ever so sluggishly, to an upright position, and, while he hadn't really said anything more to her, he was still moaning and groaning, suggesting that he could really only register the pain of whatever wound he had received from the women.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Katherine was filled with hope, she rushed over to her father, trying to give him support. "Oh, thank god you're alive! Here, I'll help you!" she grabs his arm. Her other hand had long since holstered her gun, as the hand reaches for his head. "What are you doing here? Where is mom?" she says, as she pulls his head up to get a good look at his face.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

The minute Katherine saw her father's face, she was horrified to see that his eyes had changed to a milky white color, his skin had started to decay, and a thin trail of blood was dripping out of his mouth. Before Katherine could fully react to this, her father lunged, attempting to pin her to the ground, while gnashing his teeth at her.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Horrified by the look of her father, she started fighting against his grip. "Dad, what are you doing?! Stop it, it's me! Please!" she tried to throw him off, while keeping his face away from her. She wanted to draw the gun, but it was her own father, she didn't want to shoot him. She tries to get loose of his grip and run back upstairs.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:54 am

For a moment, Katherine managed to get free from her father, but he grabbed her skirt, and quickly pulled her (and it) down. Now with her face on the floor, her father crawls up her body, allowing Katherine to feel a screwdriver that her father had left in his-wait, that's not a screwdriver!
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 am

Katherine starts to fight against her father, trying to writhe away but as he gets atop of her it gets harder. She tries to plead with him but it doesn't seem to register in his mind. "Please, dad, stop! Please stop! Someone! Help me!" just as she feels something hard poke her, she first thinks of a screwdriver... but not... it feels like... somewhat horrified at the thought, she turns her head to see an erect cock sticking out of his pants, poking at her. Horrified she starts panicking again, fearing what her father might do. "No! This is wrong! I'm you daughter!" she needs to get him off, and remembers she has her fathers gun... but it was stuck in her skirt! Trying to feel around, she tries to find it by feeling with her hands.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Somehow, her seems to sense what Katherine is doing, and shoves her next to her head. In an attempt to keep her quiet, he begins to gnash his teeth at her, as he tries to force his dick into her pussy, with Katherine's only line of defense being a pair of panties which he is rapidly wearing out, meaning, it's only a matter of time before he-
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Having failed getting the gun, she starts to wiggle herself out from under it. All this is prevented as her once dear father gnash his teeth at her, to prevent her from making more sounds. The entire thing feels so hopeless, she can't believe this nightmare. "No... no... please don't..." she whimpers as she feels the fabric of her panties get strained to its limits. His cock rubbing against her was affecting her, making her body respond to the forbidden pleasure. But for now, Katherine was able to block it out.

She decided to go for one last attempt, with her last remaining strength to push him off, by using her butt to press upwards. But if this would fail, and she would push at the wrong time, she would definitely be penetrated by her father's cock. But it was all she could do at this moment.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Somehow, someway, Katherine managed to time her shove just right, as it gets her father off of her, but now, she barely has any time to grab her gun, and her skirt is nowhere in sight.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 am

Hurrying, she tries to get to her knees before her father can grab her again. She needed to get away... from him... from all of this! This damn nightmare! Hopefully she could manage to get away before he grabbed her again. The gun would have to be left there for now.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 am

Scurrying, Katherine manage to trip her way up the stairs, but she quickly realized that her father was only a few steps behind her, and was about to grab her and-

"Out of the way!" Someone shouted.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 am

As Katherine heard the voice she dove down, and fell to the stairs keeping her head down. Who was it? Hopefully the person would help. And not let her father get all over her now.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:30 pm

The moment Katherine ducked down, several gunshots rang out from on top of the stairs, resulting in her father's head exploding as well as several other holes suddenly appearing. He staggered for only a couple of seconds, before collapsing lifelessly on the floor.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Katherine looks up after the gunshots, turning her head to her father. She sees him lying there, headless and this time completely lifeless. Tears start to come to her eyes, as she turns to the top of the stairs to the one who fired the shots.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 am

"Sorry for that," the shooter sighed, as they stepped down the stairs.

Instantly, Katherine recognized her as the women from before, and, while she initially raised some questions as to where she had gone before, a more different and pressing question was raised in her head: where did she get the magnum that she was reloading.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:14 am

Katherine looked at the woman, her gaze burning with blame. She remembered that she was missing her skirt, and covered up herself with her hands. "You... why did you turn my father into... this?! What gave you the right?!" It had to be the woman. It had to. But it didn't fit together, why would the woman then shoot him afterwards? "Are you going to shoot me now too?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 pm

"I didn't do this to him," the women said, as she checked Katherine's body. "He seems to have been bitten by...well, I don't know, but whatever it was, it turned him into that. To answer your next question: no, I won't kill you, unless you try to kill me."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:32 pm

"But... how is all of this possible? He was fine when he left for Europe..." she looks back down, looking at his corpse... "What is happening in this city? And what the hell do you know?!" Katherine demanded answers, but she felt naked without her skirt. "I'll be going down, to get my skirt and gun. You better have some answers when I get back up!" she started walking, trying not to look at her father's body. Who had almost fucked her. Could fucking or biting turn her into one like him? She shuddered at the though. Quickly she gets her skirt, and equips her handgun again, rushing up to the woman. "Who are you, what is going on in this city?!"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

As Katherine raised her handgun, she suddenly found the women's grip on her, as she effortlessly twisted it out of her hands, and forced her onto the ground.

"If you are going to do things like that," the women explained, as she unloaded your gun, "this won't end well. Besides, you had a bad stance, and your aim was too shaky to hit anything."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Katherine hardly acknowledges how fast and fluid the woman's movements were and before she could say anything she was forced to the ground, missing her gun. "If you are going to do things like that, this won't end well. Besides, you had a bad stance, and your aim was too shaky to hit anything." Katherine is furious at the way the woman is treating her. "L-like I care what you think! I can take of my own!" she hisses back at the woman, as she tries to get back up. Katherine did know there was some truth to what the woman was saying. She had never really used a gun before, so didn't really know a whole lot about shooting at all. "Let me go, and give me back my gun!"
Valtiel

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games