Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Postby that man » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:05 pm

"Katherine!" Your mother cried.

Immediately, she ran out of her alcove, dropped her shot gun, and embraced Katherine as hard as she could.

"I'm glad you're ok!" Your mother cried. "I was so worried that those men got you!"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:20 pm

"I can't believe you're here, and you're alright! Dad's..." she said, crying as she hugged her mother. After a while she pulls out from the hug. "Wait... what men? We didn't see anyone. And why are you two here?" She looks past her mother, into the secret room. "And what have you and daddy kept from me?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm

"I don't know what your father did to get them to come here," your mother said honestly. "I mean, Umbrella had this secret room installed, but-"

Suddenly, your mother noticed the women again, and held Katherine closer to her.

"Who is she?" Your mother asked.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:42 pm

"I... I don't know. She hasn't told her name. But... she's helped me. I think we might be able to trust her. Hey, you... you can start talking now! What are you doing in all this?" What had her father done? And why would they need a secret room?
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm

"I don't really know what your father was doing," Your mother admitted, before putting herself between Katherine and the women. "But at the same time...what exactly do you know, miss-"

"A lot less than you do," the women shrugged, as she...picked up your mom's shotgun. "However, I do know not to leave these on the ground."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:02 am

Katherine stared at the woman, now holding the shotgun. "W-we won't leave it lying around again. Give it back! And if you aren't even going to tell us your name, how can we even trust you? I'd rather you just stay away from both of us!" Katherine grabs her mother's arm, afraid of what might happen next. She whispers to her mother, "We should get out of here, get out of the city. We need to!"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

"An excellent point," the women says, as she hands the shotgun back over to Katherine's mother. "However, I don't think splitting up would be wise."

With that odd comment the women suddenly put her own weapons on the ground, and began talking: "I was actually on my way to Umbrella to see my boyfriend, when I was stopped by a car crash. When I got out to see what was going on, I was attacked by...well, something like your father. I managed to get that one off of me, but there were a dozen more like it, so I had to run. Eventually, I managed to outpace them, but by this time, I was lost...until I happened to run into your daughter. I also managed to save her life from...well, she can tell you."

"Tell me what?" Your mother asked, with a slight note of fear in her voice. "And what do you mean, 'like her father'?"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:51 pm

The woman's story sounded plausible. But why had she kept it from them for so long? But now... she had to tell her mother what had happened. "Mom, Dad... Dad had turned into a... a monster. He wasn't himself, he was going to kill me! Until she saved me from him," Katherine says as she feels sadness overcome her again. "I'm sorry... but we need to get out of here. I don't want to be here any longer!" Katherine hugs her mother more as she says this. "I don't want to see more of those... things." She started thinking about her dad. He wasn't about to kill her... he was about to rape her. But she didn't want her mother to hear this. Not now. What mattered was that her father was gone. And there were more of them out there. They needed to get out of the city!
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 pm

"Well, we should probably get going than," the women shrugged, as she waited for one of you to...give her back her gun.

"I'll grab the car," your mother said, as she took the shotgun from the women. "Katherine, stay with her."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:33 pm

"A-alright," Katherine replied, as she saw her mother run out of the room. Thank god they could get out of here now. Katherine looks to the woman, waiting... she walks over and picks up the gun. After looking at it, she hands it to the woman again. "Here, it seems you would probably be better with this instead of me," she says, showing a little smile. "Shall we go down as well?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

"Yeah," the women nodded, as she handed the spare magazine back to Katherine. "Though, we should be on watch. I don't know if those things followed me or not...wait, where do you park you car normally?"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:56 pm

She looked back at the woman, not having thought about the question. "We normally park out on the streets..." it suddenly hits Katherine that it would be completely open out there. "Do.. do you think mom's in danger?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:03 pm

"Let's go!" The women shouted, as she ran out of the room.

On the way down, she stopped, and checked a nearby window, resulting in a...bad look.

"Hurry up, Katherine!" She shouted.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:08 pm

"W-what did you see?!" she didn't stop to watch for herself, she didn't want to believe that her mother was in trouble now as well... quickly she storms down the stairs, only thinking about getting out and helping her mother. Storming out of the doors she runs for the streets to find their car.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:04 pm

"Katherine, hold your gun out!" The women yelled.

Outside, Katherine was stunned to realize that there was a small horde of those...things outside, and some of them were surrounding your mother!
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:20 pm

"No! Mom!" Katherine yelled as she pulled out her gun, aiming at the creatures, aiming for the monsters. While half-running she closes in on them, trying to make way for her mother, so that she could escape the monsters.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:12 pm

"Katherine!" Your mother called out, as one of the creatures grabbed her from behind.

"Get out of-" She began before...oh god, one of the creatures forced its thing into her mouth!

Three other creatures tearing off her clothes, while the others seemed to have sensed Katherine and the women, while making a slow beeline for the two of you.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Katherine didn't want to lose her mother as well but... the entire force of zombies... there were so many! And they were getting on top of mom! Katherine shoots at more of the zombies, until she hears the sound of her gun clicking, indicating it is out of bullets. She looked at the zombies, not even sure if any were down to the count. "Mom! MOM!" she started crying, frozen in place and feeling so helpless and powerless as the zombies gather up on her. As they come closer, she finally snaps a little out of it, and takes a few steps back. Turning to the woman, she pleads with her, "Save my mom! Please! You have to!"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm

"I don't think we can," the women said, as she fired her gun to Katherine's sides.

Looking over, Katherine realized that there were more of those things coming for the both of them, meaning that, if Katherine wanted to help her mother...she was going to have to join her mother.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:25 am

Realizing the situation they were in, she knew that it was impossible to save her mother, unless she would join her in this sick display. She had to get away, it was what her mother wanted. She prayed that they would let her go soon... turning around she started running back towards the house, but made a turn to the back of it. There was a pathway behind the house, that lead into the neighbour's garden. She figured she would use this to get away, now that the streets were impossible to get into.

She didn't say anything to the woman, nor did she look to see if she followed. it was as if her brain was working on its own an it worked to survive. She had to escape this city... she had to. Her mother had sacrificed herself now... and she was the only one left.
Valtiel

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games