Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Postby that man » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 pm

"I'm sorry," the women suddenly said, as Katherine realized that she seemed to be ahead of her. "I should have been looking out for them...but, at the same time...at least you're ok...and...well, who knows, maybe she'll survive..."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:38 pm

"T-thanks," Katherine said with a sad face. But it wasn't a time to be sad, as they were still in trouble. She could hear the creatures behind her still following them. She overlooked the neighbour's garden. It wasn't as pretty as their own, but she wasn't here for sight seeing. Thinking of what to do, she get up to the house, looking to see if any signs of trouble was to be detected from inside of the house. "So, what do you think we should do?" she asked the woman, as she sneaked around to the front of the house, reloading her gun with the only spare clip she had. "The city's border is far from here, and the roads... I'm not sure they are safe," Katherine muttered quietly. She couldn't believe how tired she suddenly felt, surely from the stress and despair of her current state.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:57 pm

"I'm honestly not sure what we should do," the women sighed. "I mean, I have a boyfriend at Umbrella, but, I really don't know what to do."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Katherine sits down for a moment, trying to focus her mind again. She is so unsure of what to do. "Listen, if you want... go find your boyfriend. I can take care of myself... I know this city..." she says. "I think I'm going to head out of the city. I think if I take a short cut through, I can pass the Raccoon City shopping district and the police station and go from there. I think that is the easiest way." After having sat down, she gets up a bit more clear in her mind. "So, you going to find your boyfriend?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:00 pm

"It would be wrong if I didn't at least look for him," the women sighed. "Are...are you sure you don't want to come with? It's probably safer to move in groups than alone."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Katherine wasn't sure, she had grown to trust the woman. And she was right that it was safer to run in groups. "Listen, I'd love to look for him with you but... I need to get away. I can't stay here anymore. Not after all that has happened. Besides... I don't want to lose anyone else." She held the woman's hand. "If you find him, go to the shopping district to look for me alright? I'll leave a clue a to where I'm going, that way you can find me when you've found your boyfriend."
Valtiel

Postby that man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:45 pm

"Fair enough," the women shrugged, as she began to...open a sewer cap?

"In all honesty, this way seems safer," she said, raising the question of how/if she knew the sewers.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Katherine looks at her in amazement. "Y-you seriously are going down in the sewers? But it's disgusting!" the thought it disgusting to her, but it might be the best way to travel. "And how will you find way... nevermind, I hope you find who you're looking for. And remember, go to the shopping district when you find him!" she says, backing up from the woman. She wonders if going off alone might be the biggest mistake she's done in her life. She decides to check the main street, to see if it seems safe to travel on at this point.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Checking the main street, Katherine was a bit more on the safer side of things, what with the police being there. But then again, it also seems like there was something odd, because there was an odd amount of people heading towards the police station itself. Either way, it should be safer than going alone, right?
that man

Postby Valtiel » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:11 am

Checking it all out, she decided it looked fine for now. All of these people seemed odd though... but she might as well follow the group. She started to run up towards the nearest people, to see if there were any one to talk to about what was happening and where people were going.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm

None of the people Katherine tried to stop had anything useful to say, and some of them didn't even know why they were running. Eventually, Katherine spotted a cop in the thick of things, but, she would have to wade through the crowd to get to him.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:54 pm

She didn't like being in the crowd. It was just so claustrophobic and not knowing what they were running from something... then she saw the cop amidst all the people. She would have to get further into the thick of it if she wanted to get there. Sighing, she might as well try and get over to him and see what was going on. Maybe she could learn a bit more.

Fighting her way through the crowd, she thought about any other ways to get there. She could take some short cut through an alley, if this seemed like a terrible way to follow all these people. All those people, pushing through... she felt pushy hands all over the place.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am

Wading through the crowd proved even more difficult than Katherine thought it would, with the rushing tide of people paying almost no heed to her, and constantly brushing against her body. At first, it seemed like Katherine could take the rush, but, just as she was about to make it to the police officer, someone she couldn't see knocked her down underneath the crowd.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:46 am

Katherine started panicking as she was knocked down by one in the crowd. Was it intentional? She tried to fight her way back up, as she realized she wouldn't be able to get to the police officer. She had to get out of this crowd.... before something bad happened! But first she would have to get up from the ground! Reaching out, she tries to grab something and pull herself to get up, and get the hell out of this crowd.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Trying to find a way out of the crowd, Katherine was nearly trampled, and once or twice, someone actually stepped on her. Eventually, the crowd thinned out, giving her some time to make out what they were running from: more of those things! Some of them had even managed to capture the slower members of the crowd and were...the cop was trying to shot at them, but it was obvious that he wouldn't hold out for long.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Katherine felt sore, from the person who had stepped on her. But it finally became clear to her why they were running away in such a fashion. More of those turned monsters were right after them, grabbing people and... raped them. The officer was shooting at them but as Katherine looked down the street it became too apparent that there would be too many of them and too little ammo. they didn't even seem to stop their rampage after one or two shots! How could they keep on?

Katherine wanted to get out of here. She screamed to the cop, "You can't stop them, we need to get away!" she was afraid of what might happen to her and she didn't want to follow the big crowd any more. If they were ambushed from other sides people would trample each other to death. She wanted to go for the alleys. So she got up, tried to avoid running into any people or creatures and ran straight for the nearest alley. It looked dark in the alley, but hopefully it was safer.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Running through the alley ways, Katie almost immediate ran into another one of those things, but luckily, it seemed to be more or less alone. To be exact, alone was a relative term, as there was no telling if there were any other of them waiting around the corner. Behind Katherine, the cop was still firing on the Things, meaning that she only had a limited amount of time before they overran the cop, and eventually, circle around her back.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Cursing the fact that she was now alone and with one of the creatures, she decided to take a shot at the monster in front of her. Aiming at the head she started shooting at it hoping to bring it down. And hopefully no more would be attracted to the sounds as long as the cop was firing.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:33 pm

As Katherine's shots began to slam against the thing, she manages to attract the attention of the cop, who is now running towards her, as some of those things began to come in from behind.

"Don't stand still!" The cop ordered. "Just run!"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:40 pm

"B-but..." is Katherine's answer, as she looks back at the cop, unsure of what to do. Deciding to take his advice she tries to run past the thing in front of her, trying to push it out of the way if it gets to her.
Valtiel

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games