Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:33 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Very slowly, Yamato became aware of her head lying on some sort of hard substance, as the rest of her body also reported back similar experiences of pain. Trying to take in what was going on, Yamato tried to open her eyes, revealing to her that there was something covering her eyes. Attempting to remove the blindfold reveals a similar result, as her hands seemed to have been bound behind her back. Despite not being able to really explore her environment, Yamato is able to discern that she was on a floor of uneven, maybe even natural, stone, with a thin layer of water here and there. There doesn't sound like anyone is near Yamato, meaning she has some time to figure out what was going on...maybe.
that man

Re: Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 am

Yamato groans as she regains consciousness and slowly tries to sit up once she found the strength to. She takes a moment to assess her situation, which was she was blindfolded and her hands were bound behind her. She also seemed to be alone at the moment but she could being watched. She tries to see if she could get her hands free and see if she could stand as well.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:17 am

Yamato's attempts at breaking her bonds revealed them to be made of some sort of slimy, tentacle like substance. The feeling of them brings back a strange image to her head, as she remembers herself being dragged underwater by a-

"So you're awake," a female voice in the room calmly echos. "And here we thought it would take you longer. I suppose I should make sure everyone knows our captive is awake now."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:24 am

"What the hell is this stuff?..." She says to herself as she feels what was binding her hands. Her head snaps up when she hears the woman's voice. "Who are you? And where am I?"
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 am

"Relax, captive," the girl said, as Yamato heard her sit up from the ground.

This was followed by the slow repetition of her heels, as she walked over to Tamarind, and explained, "I don't suppose it would matter much, but I am Ri-class, and you are our captive. Aside from that, you are exactly where we wanted you to be, though, I'm pretty sure that is going to change soon."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:47 am

Yamato tries to listen for Ri so she knows where her captor is. "What do you want from me? And how did you capture me?" She asked her captive.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:54 am

"I didn't capture you, captive," Ri-class explained, as her footsteps drew obviously closer. "All I was told to do was guard you until you woke up, which you did. Now, I don't have any orders on what to do with you...well, except for to keep you busy."

Ending on that note, the Ri-class suddenly reached out of the darkness and, without any real emotion or care, lacked a hand underneath Yamato's skirt.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 am

Yamato gasps And blushea as she tries to quickly move herself from Ri-class' invading hand. "H-hey! What do you think you're doing?! Don't you dare touch me!" She yelled at her.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:09 am

"Why shouldn't I, captive?" The Ri-class asked Yamato, in the tone of one who is asserting the truth, before she shoved Yamato onto her back.

"You are our captive," she continued, as her hand was shoved under Yamato's skirt again. "You are nothing. You are only alive because we want you to be. Understand? "
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:15 am

Yamato yelps when she is pushed down onto her back. She squirms to get away from Ri-classes hand again and stand back up. "G-get away from me you bitch!" She yells at her captive and her foot shoots out to kick Ri-class.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 am

Slowed down by Her position, Yamato's kick failed to connect with the Ri-class, who simply sighed, and forced Yamato to adopt a position by which she was unable to defend herself.

"Quit fussing around like that, captive," the Ri-class sighed, as she stuck her hand down once again. "We could easily end you if this keeps up."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 am

Yamato continues to squirm as Ri-class tries to put her hand into her skirt again, though she didn't kick this time. "St-stop! Why are you doing this?!" She doesn't give in though now she was able to struggle less than before. She bites her limp to keep herself from any noises that were caused from feeling Ri-class' hand down there.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:05 am

As Yamato is forced to wither Ri-class' attack, she also realizes that all the Ri-class is doing is holding her hand under Yamato's skirt and...panties, but not doing anything else.

"See captive?" The Ri-class said. "Questioning us simply leads to a longer wait for nothing. I don't have to do this, but I am, because you are our captive."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:08 am

Yamato withers slightly under the Ri-class as she hates the idea of having someone's hand down there near her most intimate area. She tries to keep herself calm and collected. "S-So what do you people want me for? If it's information I'm not going to tell you anything." She says the second sentence defiantly.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:20 am

"I don't know what we want with you, captive," Ri-class sighed, as she began to move her fingers against Yamato to keep them from going asleep. "If we wanted to, we could get ANY information out of you in less than a day, and if we wanted you for breeding, you wouldn't last a week. Instead, I am made to watch you, and teach you for something I don't know. So captive, just stay calm, and we will find our use for you."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:23 am

Yamato's eyes widen at the word breeder. Just who the hell are these people and what are they going to do to her?! She does her best to stay calm and not freak out as she thinks what to do. She squirms a bit as she feels Ri-class's fingers against her and hopes that she'll have a chance to escape soon.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:34 am

"Stop struggling, captive," Ri-class began, before an indistinguishable voice from behind both of them called out.

For a short while after that, Yamato could only hear the Ri-class and her new guest conversing in this strange tongue, unknowing if they were talking about Yamato's treatment, or of sending her to the-

"Stand up," The Ri-class suddenly announced, as she shoved Yamato to her feet with the hand under her skirt.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:39 am

Yamato tries to listen in on what they were saying but couldn't quite make out any of it. She yelps as she's suddenly and forcibly stood up into her feet. She squirms a bit on her feet as she feels the hand underneath her skirt again. She tries to sense where the other person was in the room as she tried to ignore Ri-class' hand.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:44 am

"Must the captive be bound like that?" The new person suddenly said, as she too placed a hand under Yamato's skirt, and also grabbed her left arm. "I'd love to see the terror in her eyes."

"No reason to either way, sister," the Ri-class apparently shrugged, as her free hand worked off Yamato's blindfold. "I suppose it was more for fear."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:48 am

Yamato gasps when she feels another hand under her skirt, making her blush more and struggle to get away again. When she felt the hand working to get her blindfold off Yamato didn't know what she should be scared or relived. Once it was off she blinks a few times to let her eyes adjust before looking at her captors.
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games