Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Postby that man » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:59 am

"What?" The Island Demon asked, as she had also apparently taken put in a pair of earplugs for extra privacy. "What did you say?"

It took several seconds for her to take them out, but she did, and then she said, "did you take her virginity? Does she still have her membrane on her? That's the only way we can be sure if she doesn't want any other Abyssals to...claim her."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:08 am

"Well there's a problem with this plan for yours. I lack the...um...'equipment' to do that." Yamato says as she sits up on the bed. "You could have been more specific about your plan, you know?"
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:36 am

"I thought I gave you the right equipment?" The Island Demon asked in confusion, as she pointed in the general direction of where she thought it was...and where it turned out there was a strapon in that area for her to use.
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 am

Yamato gets up and looks at the strap on, not really liking that she had to use one on her friend. She puts it on and gets on the bed next to Atago. "Well Atago, how do you want to do this?" She asks calmly.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:17 pm

"I..." Atago managed, as she stared down at Yamato's new implement. "I...I would like to face you while doing this, so that way, you can help me cover my mouth. I would also like to be on the bottom, since you already seem to know what you are doing here."
that man

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:55 am

Yamato nods and crawls over Atago. She positions herself and waits for Atago to be ready before she thrusts into her. Once Atago was adjusted to the strap on she'll start thrusting into Atago slowly.
Soru

Postby that man » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 am

Atago stares nervously at Yamato, clearly considering everything that was about to happen to her in preparation for losing her virginity. Her signal to do so is closing her eyes, taking in a deep breath, and then nodding ever so slightly. Atago's face instantly showed shock when she was entered, and she almost squeezed Yamato to death trying to hold in her voice and tears.
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games