Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Postby that man » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:54 am

When Yamato buckled, the other Abyssal Girls laughed and, for a short while, the number of hands touching Yamato almost became unbearable. Eventually, the Ri-classes suddenly reached a point near the front of the crowd, where there was an opening, and all the other Abyssals stopped touching Yamato.

Both of the Ri-classes went down on one knee, dragging down Yakumo in the process, and the one on the right said, "Princess, we have brought the captive to thee."
that man

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Yamato squirms as she tries to get away from all those invading hands of the Abyssal girls, yelling at them to not touch her. She was glad when they got out of the crowd. When she was brought down to a kneeling position she looks up to see who this princess was.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:34 am

Looking up, Yamato sees something that not only confirms many of her suspicions, but also adds a whole new layer of fear: her main capture is the Isolated Island Demon.

"Its so lovely that you could make it here, alive, Yamato-san!" The Island Demon smiled, as she obviously took an interest in Yamato's "features". "I don't suppose you two would mind standing her up?"

"No, my lady," both of the Ri-classes replied, before calmly forcing Yamato to stand.
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:39 am

Yamato's eyes widen a bit when she sees the Isolated Island Demon, which explained a lot about what was going on. She quickly composes herself and narrows her eyes at the Island Demon. "So I take it you're the bitch I have to thank for having me captured?" She says calmly and against her better judgment. "You need to teach your followers some manners, by the way."
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:02 am

"Why, because they touched your crotch, and boobs?" Island Demon smiled, as she gracefully slid off her chair.

She began to circle around Yamato, Taking in every detail that she possibly could, while continuing with, "but I'm sure your admiral has done the same exact thing. Well, maybe not to you, but to the Fleet Girls he found sexy, and of course, to any Abyssal Girl he or his freaks managed to capture. If anything, at least we're not going to dismantle you for something sexier."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 am

Yamato keeps her eyes on the Island Demon as she circles around her. "My admiral has done nso such thing and I find it insulting that you would even suggest such a think." She then smirks. "Or maybe you're jealous that he would prefer a Fleet Girl over an ugly thing like you."
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:26 am

"Oh please, I have a harem of broken admirals, willing to do me in a minutes time," Island Demon explained, eliciting a small laugh from the Abyssals. "And they have black qualm in using a Fleet Girl for entertainment."

"No, this is far more interesting," Island Demon said, just as she stopped walking, and ordered, "let her go."

Immediately, Yamato was "free", as she was forced to stare down the Island Demon on her own.
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:30 am

"So you're saying no admiral will have you willing unless you mess with their heads? That must be hard for you knowing that." Yamato replies while having a bit of a smug expression. She then stares down the Island Demon while keeping her expression. "So why have you brought me here? Let's start with that."
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:43 am

"Get on your knees," Island Demon suddenly announced, completely ignoring everything Yamato had just said. "I want your knees on the floor, your head next to my crotch, and your eyes locked on mine. If you don't do this, than I'll just have the Breeders informed of their new toy."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:46 am

"I will do no such thing! Now tell me why you captured me." Yamato says defiantly, glaring at the Island Demon right in the eyes and showing no sighs of fear. Obviously Yamato was not going to simply give in to her enemy.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 am

"Fine, fine," Island Demon sighed, before whistling.

Immediately, an Abyssal creature at least five times as large as anyone else in the room bursts in, swaggering around its 2 three foot cocks around.

"By the way," Island Demon said, as she pointed at it. "This is considered small for a Breeder. So last chance, do you want to get on your knees, or make babies?"
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:55 am

"What the hell is that?!" Yamato's eyes widen at the sheer size of the Abyssal Girl and the thing between her legs that made her eyes widen again. She gulps and looks back at the Island Demon. "Don't think you won yet. When I get the chance I will kill you." With that she gets in her knees but keeps her glare on the Island Demon.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:02 am

"I love you too!" The Island Demon smiled, as she closed her eyes and focused.

At first, it wasn't clear what she was doing, but then Yamato saw her skirt twitch. A second later, Yamato was head to head with a 8" dick, as the Island Demon happily caressed it.

"Suck this," she ordered, before adding, "refusal means the breeder gets the OK. Biting means that ALL the Abyssal Girls will bite you before being given to the Breeder. You have five seconds to start."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:05 am

Yamato growls a bit angrily and hesitates for a couple moments before leaning her head to the Island Demon's cock and taking it into her mouth. She slowly starts to bob her head along the cock as she sucked the Island Demon off. This wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many Abyssal Girls around them watching.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:11 am

"Yeah, you did it!" Island Demon clapped, before patting Yamato's head. "Good girl. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Aside from the Isolated Island Demon's comments, all of the Abyssal Girls in the room just make the situation worse, as they are all starring and talking with each other about Yamato. Some of the higher up ones even grow their own modest cock's, and begin to Jack off at Yamato's rate.

"Oh don't be so uptight about it," Island Demon sighed. "In fact, if you do a good job, I'll cut you a deal!"
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 am

"Hmm?" Yamato looks up at the Island Demon with a questioning raised brow as she slowed down sucking off the herm. If this deal could help her out she wouldn't mind hearing it and then at least consider it.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:58 am

"I want you to lie on your back," Island Demon explained. "More than that, I want you to spread open your legs, look me straight in the eyes, and beg 'Please, Isolated Island Demon. Please stick your hard cock in my pussy'. Do this, and instead of sending you to the Breeders after this, I'll keep you as my doll! If you don't, then I guess you really want them to breed you."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Yamato's eyes widen a bit and the blush on her face deepens. She did not want to beg to this bitch, but those breeders would tear her apart if not literally. While the breeders may be less humiliating if she goes with the Island Demon she may have a chance to kill her and then escape. "F-Fine, but only because I rather not be knocked up by one of those...things you have here." She slowly gets on her back and spreads her legs open, causing her skirt to rise and reveal her panties. She hesitates before going with the next part of the deal. "Pl-please, Isolated Island Demon. Please stick your h-hard c-cock in my p-pussy." She says while looking at her in the eyes though she wanted to turn her head away in shame.
Soru

Postby that man » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:00 am

With the exception of the Island Demon, all of the Abyssal Girls laughed at Yamato's display, causing her even more embarrassment. For her part, the Island Demon gracefully went to her knees, and pulled Yamato's panties off.

"That was a good start," the Island Demon complimented, as she smelled the panties, "but it didn't feel honest. I want you to do it again, only this time, add why you want me to."
that man

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:05 am

Yamato gulps and takes in deep breath as the Island Demon pulls her panties off, revealing her tight slit. She lets out a sigh and gets ready to beg again. "Please, Isolated Island Demon. Please stick your hard cock in my pussy so the breeder's can't have my pussy."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games