Five Nights of Fun (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Five Nights of Fun (eaenidu)

Postby Riptide » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 pm

You see Freddy and Bonnie double teaming the girl you heard screaming. You think you've seen her around your school before. Freddy brutally fucks her mouth, and Bonnie fucks her ass, and it's obvious they are doing major damage to her, as you think you can see blood coming out both ways. Chica is jacking off her dick in the corner, with her beak and eyes out like last night, and is coating the girl in the black liquid. Before any of them can react, Bonnie runs up behind Bonnie and rips the top half of his head off. He falls to the ground motionless. Freddy pulls out and goes to attack Foxy, and Chica tries to get her from behind. You are currently behind Chica.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Hana Jumped onto Chica's back and ripped off the back of her head, She reached in and began to try and either mess with her AI or cut connection from her AI to her Motor Controls.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Chica's AI seems to change, and she stops in her track and retracts her dick, rubbing herself like she has a pussy. Foxy tussles with Freddy. Freddy swipes at Fixy with his claws, but Foxy retaliates by biting the top of Freddy's head, and ripping off the entire top part of his machinery. His body falls motionless, as his song plays and slowly grinds to a stop.
"I'm glad you didn't remove my teeth Hana."
She turns to see Chica, who begs to Foxy.
"Please spare me, I'll be your slut!"
Foxy looks at you.
"What do you say Hana, should we spare her?"
The girl from before lies on the ground, motionless in a pool of her own blood next to the motionless Freddy and Bonnie. You have a lot to explain to Robert.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Hana Shrugged and nodded "Yeah sure she was nicer to me than Bonnie was, But um how do we explain The dead girl, I mean I could mess with Bonnie and Freddy and make them act different but be at least functional but the whole dead girl and blood thing?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Foxy thinks for a second, but it is Chica who answers you.
"There should be instructions on how to clean up a body in the office. They've dealt with this before."
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Nodding Hana said "Chica you go do that while Foxy and I Go into the Backroom and I reprogram these two, Think of it like this, You do a Good Job you can live and I might even let you feel pleasure." She ordered.
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Chica nods. She sounds really nervous.
"Thank you for sparing me, I promise I won't disappoint."
You and Foxy drag Freddy and Bonnie to the backroom. You still have a few hours until Robert comes.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Smirking Hana Started to Mess With Freddy and Bonnie's AIs first making them turn female and second making them obey any order from Hana Or Foxy without complaint, She also made them believe that pleasuring Hana and Foxy were their reason for being alive, She turned them into completely submissive Slaves and made them love it, The only time they were ever going to act aggressive was if Hana seemed like she was in danger from someone, then they would move to defend her, She also made it so when they sung they would say lewd things about themselves hidden like they used to about Foxy, After that she would clean Foxy's mouth of any evidence, She also turned their Body's female as well as messed with their voice boxes to make them sound slightly more girly, They could still hide in their normal forms like Chica could though, and then boot them up with a grin, "Hello Sluts how Are you Whores today?"
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:34 am

Freddy and Bonnie immediately kneel in front of you. Freddy speaks first, with his new girly voice.
"We now live to serve you Misstress Hana."
Bonine speaks next.
"And Mistress Foxy."
Foxy gives a dominating laugh, before giving you some advice.
"We should probably make see they can make it through a normal day before fucking them silly. Anyway, Robert should be here soon, and I need to take my test today."
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 am

Nodding Hana Said "Make sure to act in a way that wont bring attention to me or Foxy." She ordered before going to check on Chica and the Body.
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:44 am

The area is surprisingly all cleaned up. Chica frantically reports to you.
"The body is now dissolved and disposed of. Did I do good? Please don't kill me like you did to-"
She notices Freddy and Body walking to the stage looking as good as new thanks to your handiwork. Chica runs up to them and hugs them. Sge seems to cry as she speaks.
"I thought you guys were gone for good. I'm so happy you are still alive."
Chica turns to you, kneeling in front of you, and kissing your hand.
"Thank you Hana. I don't know what I would have done without them around."
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:46 am

Hana looked a little confused but nodded "Well you did good. So I Wont Reprogram you or destroy you completely, Now just act like you normally do in the day time."
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:53 am

Chica sounds happy, almost relieved.
"That is not a problem, you can count on us. Just promise you'll treat us well later."
She goes on to the show stage with Freddy and Bonnie.

As she settles down, Robert enters the building. He comes across you and Foxy.
"So how was your night?"
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:54 am

Smirking Hana Said "It wasn't to bad and I thing Foxy Can Ace your test today."
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:14 pm

"I like the work you did on Foxy. Let's get started on that test right away. You can watch, you just can't help her out."
Robert starts stripping off his clothes, and Foxy makes Robert comfortable right away by giving him an electrical kiss on the lips while grabbing his erecting cock.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Nodding Hana Settled down to watch "Oh and can you not cum on her? It'd be annoying to clean, You can cum in her or on me but not on her please." She said a little Annoyed.
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Robert smiles.
"I guess I'll break my own rule and cum on you since you offered, but first. Foxy, why don't you get a taste of me?"
Foxy retracts her teeth, and goes down on Robert. She kisses the tip of his cock and he shakes in ecstasy before she takes the length in her mouth.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Hana Wiggled a little as she watched lightly playing with her pussy as she watched her Foxy lover go down on her boss.
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Foxy continues to swallow Roberts dick as he moans in ecstacy. Foxy then pulls off of his dick and turns around, spreading her pussy for Robert.
"Come at me big guy."
Robert starts faking Foxy, who gives pleasurable moans.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Hana Fingered herself hard as she watched, forgetting about the band and giving them a show of her pussy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games