An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2015 12:00 pm

"You don't understand! It was my responsibility to protect them, and I failed. I was too weak. I'm a failure as a brother and a son..." He said angrily, mainly towards himself. "If I was just stronger I could have at least put up a fight or died trying. But for some reason I lived and now I have to live with this for the rest of my life."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Mon May 25, 2015 12:05 pm

She flinched when he spoke, withdrawing a bit. It was huge for him, as was her own mistake for her. She wouldn't dare say anything about it to him now...... Naive..that's what she was for sure. Unlike him, it was that about herself that had caused her loss.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 pm

The Buizel takes a few deep breathes and calms himself down and wipes the tears from his eyes. "Sorry, I got carried away. Anyways, so now you know about me and my past. If you still don't feel comfortable telling me what was on your mind, then that's fine."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Mon May 25, 2015 12:13 pm

She shook her head. "I....i can't...." She pulled her knees to her chest, looking away from him. "Even now i can't forgive myself for it......"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2015 12:18 pm

"Hmph, something we have in common then." He mutters but doesn't push the issue or question her. "Don't think I'll judge you; you know my story so I have no right to judge another's if they're similar."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Mon May 25, 2015 12:24 pm

She hesitated for a bit. "I've made so many mistakes in the past.... The first anthro besides myself i'd ever met....he was the one i really regret. But....i hate myself most....for the m-mistake i made w-when he left.....left us...." She curled up more using her tail to hide herself a bit.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 pm

There was a moment of still silence before she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and hold her in a firm yet gentle hug. "It's alright, Kita. Take your time and don't push yourself." Jet said as he lightly rubbed the fluff around he neck, calming her down.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Mon May 25, 2015 12:38 pm

She tried her best not to, but tears already started filling her eyes. "I..i didn't know any better. i thought they'd be okay alone for just a few minutes...... I-i didn't...i didn't think th-that..." She could hardly take the memory of what had happened. "I didn't think they'd be killed.... I wasn't there, i couldn't protect them on my own.... I'm nothing but a failure!"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Mon May 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Jet's eyes widen a bit when he hears that. It felt like he was hearing his own story being told to himself. Kita has seemed to have gone through some sort of past very similar to his own. He lightly strokes her head to calm her down, remembering some tricks he used to do when he comforted his little sisters. "It's alright, Kita. Start from the beginning."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Mon May 25, 2015 1:04 pm

"The beginning....? That would be a Ninetails...." She swallowed hard and tried to speak clearly. "He was the only other anthro i'd ever met. H-he always told me what i wanted to hear and....and in turn..i gave him what he wanted...."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

The Buizel nods as she tells her story while he did his best to make sure she is comfortable and able to continue.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Wed May 27, 2015 11:13 pm

"It didn't sit well with him when....when i....." It was getting much harder for her to speak clearly.... "W-when i told him...th-that i..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Wed May 27, 2015 11:38 pm

"Told him what, Kita? You don't have to say or continue if you don't want to." Jet said as he continues to comfort her like he used to do for his little siblings, hoping it'll also comfort Kita.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 12:06 am

"Well...you see.... For a very short time...i...had p-pups...." She kept her eyes down, not wanting to see his reaction to the information.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 12:13 am

Jet looks at her in surprise, almost as if he didn't hear her right. "You had pups? But you said you were alone-" He stopped talking when he realized she said "for a very short time". He was silent for a bit. "Go on, but don't feel like you have to tell me anymore if you don't want to."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 12:22 am

She shook her head and sighed softly. "Better to have it said than keep it in...." She glanced at him for a moment before looking down again. "Well...after he left, it was only me to take care of them... I tried as hard as i could...but. It got harder." Her voice got quieter and she seemed to be withdrawing a bit. "I had left them in the den one evening to try and find food for us.....but when i came back......th-they were...."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 12:29 am

It was easy for Jet to see where this is going, and he pulls her into him and holds her firmly but gently. "Keep going, Kita. I probably already know what happened so there's no need for you to keep going if it's too hard for you." He said gently as he tries to keep her calm.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 12:33 am

She couldn't stop shaking at this point, but it was out now, a sense of relief washed over her and having Jet there made her feel much calmer about it.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 12:35 am

As she shakes within his arms, Jet lightly strokes her head and tells her that everything is okay in a whisper. Kita couldn't help but feel somewhat safe and comfortable like this, though unlike with Leo it didn't feel like a lover's comfort but more like a family member caring for her.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 12:41 am

She let herself relax a bit, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games