Abyssal Admiral (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Abyssal Admiral (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:41 pm

As Noel walked home she felt an odd craving to look at the sea tonight, Walking to the water she saw that it was a weird inky black color, But Noel would see this and feel oddly comforted like that was a beautiful color that she should know and love, As she took a few steps into the surf hands shot out and pulled her under, Racing away from the beach at insane speeds, It didn't take long for Noel to black out, When she woke up though She Felt oddly warm looking around she would see that a rather large person seemed to be hugging her, Looking up she would freeze as she looked straight into the eyes of The Abyssal Harbour Princess, Who smiled at her and said in a gentle voice "It is good......to finally.....meet you....my beautiful niece.....I am happy.....That I could save.....You....Where I fail....Your mother.....My sister..." She took a break every few words like she wasn't used to talking or something.

Harbour Princess
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Abyssal Admiral (That Man)

Postby that man » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Waking up from her daze, it took Noel a few seconds before she realized what exactly was going on, her mind believing this to be more of some sort of nightmare caused by not having enough sleep then anything else. This Master until Noel remembered being dragged under the water, but even then, her mind didn't comprehend what exactly the Abyssal was telling her.

"What a strange dream I'm having," Noel said, trying to roll herself out of the Abyssal Girl's arms before anything else happened to her. "What exactly are you talking about anyway, Abyssal? My mother died a long time ago after giving birth to me, so I don't honestly see why that should be a concern of yours. Now then, will you please let me wake up in peace after this? I have a test to take today."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:12 pm

The Abyssal Princess Blinked "My Sister....And your mother...Are one in the same.....She was stolen.....By your father.....and raped daily.....She gave birth....to you....And tried to.....Escape.....You got stolen back......And she was killed.....Hear her last request......Make sure that......Bastard couldn't.....Use You....Like he did.....To her....Our spies...found this.....Read it all....my niece..." IT went along the lines of explaining that She never mattered to her father, That he was drugging her and testing things on her by order of the Admiralty, that her mother was Armored Carrier Princess, That She was never going to be an admiral that they were going to use her as a breeding tool to see what kind of Creature she would give birth to and to see how good they were as cannon fodder against the Abyssals, Her father putting forth the worst plans.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:48 am

"What are you talking about, my mother was-" Noel began to respond, before looking through the files they had and seeing a picture of her mother, the physical resemblance between the two of them causing her to freeze up for a second as she remembered everything.

She remembered the night her mother tried to steal her away, the vitamins her father had her take in order to make her stronger, the way that the other Admirals who came over seemed to regard her, but was horribly conflicted by how nice he was to her. The condition only continued as she looked through the files, even finding a picture of her mother being chained up while pregnant and with him...him...

"These can't be true..." Noel lied, recognizing the writing on her father's reports immediately as his own. "You he's to have made this all up! ...right?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:59 am

Harbour Princess Sighed and gently tried to comfort you by petting you with her large hands "No....I'm sorry......But your....Father....Is evil....But I.....Saved you...And we can......Be a family now...." She said with a gentle smile, It was easy to see she truly cared about you, Her eyes showing nothing but unconditional love for you, A look that you never received from your father, a look that said that she would always be there for you, that she truly cared for you, could someone who could look like that truly be lying or evil?
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Looking up at the Harbor Princess, Noel saw unconditional love for the first time in her entire life and froze up, completely unsure of how to react to something like this after all the years of her father's own "love". In an incredibly vain attempt to end this, Noel pinched herself for a second, gaining the amount of pain that she thought she would have faced, and then pinched the Harbour Princess in as equally a vain attempt to see how she reacted to the pain that was being inflicted upon her.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Harbour Princess Moaned in pleasure "A~Ah~ Niece.....DO~Don't not.....There~" She moaned out, You then realize that you were pinching her nipple, You feel something wet poke your butt, Looking down you would see a huge cock, Easily Fifteen inches long and at least two inches wide "S~Sorry...I Can't breed.....so it comes....out easy...." And for some reason you understand what she meant, That she didn't have sex because she was worried her large cock would hurt anyone she had sex with, And because of that she was really weak to pleasure, She seemed highly embarrassed about the whole thing, And For some reason her shy almost submissive behavior was setting off some odd instincts inside of you.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 am

"I am sorry, Harbour Princess," Noel gulped as she felt the penis poking up against her, the first time she had consciously felt something like this before...though, she also had incredibly vague memories of what exactly she was supposed to do with something like this. "I...I don't know why exactly, but I am overwhelmed with this strange urge to take your penis and put it inside of my...well, I think that I want to take your penis and put as much of it as possible inside of my mouth as I am capable of doing...please, do not think of me as some sort of pervert for doing so, but it seems like it would help me clear my head and understand the situation if I were to do so."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 am

Harbour Princess Blushed Brightly and gulped "Y~You mean......you......want to touch it?" She asked sounding amazed "O~Okay....Suck it.....Fuck it.....do whatever......you feel good....Doing I....Wont stop...you." She said seeming to be a bit more eager.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 am

"Thank you for understanding me like this," Noel smiled nervously, shifting herself down enough so that she could pull it out, accidentally hitting herself in the face while doing so as she hadn't expected it to be this large in real life, stunning her for a second as her instincts started to kick in. "I...this is going to be an interesting thing for me to do. Heck, I don't think that I've ever done anything else like this in my whole life."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:09 am

Looking at it Closer you saw that it was soaked in pre, It was also swollen and you could tell that Harbour Princess needed release, It looked painful from how hard it was, And your Breath on it seemed to make her moan in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:53 am

Breathing deeply, Noel ran her hands up and down the penis in front of her, experimenting cautiously with it as her eyes took in everything there was.

"So, I'm supposed to lick it, correct?" Noel said, giving it a tentative lick just so that she could be sure about doing the right think to her. "Does...does this feel good to you? I really don't want to hurt you, if the stories you are telling me are true. But...if they are true, what can I do?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Harbour Princess gulped and Blushed "Lick it....Suck it....Fuckt it.....Whatever....Just Please.....Don't run away...." She said in a begging tone, her cock twitching when you licked it and that made her moan in pleasure, But when you licked it, You got an odd feeling, Like you could do anything with this cock it was your's to own, You could smack if you wanted to, Bite it, Fuck it and make yourself pregnant, you got the oddest feeling of this cock being you personal toy.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:06 pm

"I...I don't really know what I want to do," Noel gulped, the conflicting feelings for what she desired clearly starting to see through her other emotions, even as she began to pick up on the speed and intensity levels. "I want this in my every hole, and I want you to be happy...but, I don't honestly know how much of this I can take in safely, and I don't even know if it's me talking or the side they were training. Besides...aren't we supposed to be family?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 pm

You hear a sob, Turning you see Harbour Princess is crying, She's hiding her face behind her large hands and all you can hear is "W~Why.....Why.....Scare....Why....Everyone.....Runs....Why...." In between her sobs, It seems she took your words as a rejection, As it seems she was rejected many times before because of her size.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:48 pm

"No, I don't hate you, or your penis," Noel gulped, trying to fit it into her mouth without gagging, mainly since she didn't have any skills with taking anything even remotely close to this size before, though she was also trying to make the Harbour Princess feel good. "I mean, I am going to give you my first time...which seems like it will also be your first time too...but, I still want to know more about my family."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Harbour Princess Looked down at you in shock, one of her large fingers coming down and poking your pussy through your panties "...I get.....This first time.....?" She asked sounding surprised and hopeful, it seems like for now she was stuck on the thought of sex and you would either need to calm her down through sex or something else before she could think of anything else, You also Remember that Abyssals are highly sexual creatures and sex means a lot more to them than humans.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:18 pm

"Yes," Noel said, not eve hesitating for a moment as she finally managed to get the penis into her mouth for the first time, the amount of effort that she put into it due to her lack of practical experience over everything else. "I will let you decide everything else that will happen today during our sex. So please, just let me lay down and attempt to take as much of you inside of me as much as you want to."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Harbour Princess' Eyes went wide, She Smiled at you as her eyes glazed over slightly, Suddenly her hands move at speeds you didn't think she could and you're naked completely, She then lifted you up and got up, She sat you on the edge of the bed and sat down in a large chair facing you, making her seem even bigger than you than before, She pointed at your crotch and ordered "...Play...For me...."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:39 am

With a nervous nod, Noel reached down to start the process of playing with her body, some sort of innate sense inside of her quickly allowing her moans to fill up the room.

"C.c.can we please talk about my family now?" She moaned, her fingers making quick work of any defenses she had wrought.
that man

Next

Return to Private Games