Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:26 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Jo Lynn
Appearance:Image
Bio:having been born with oddly effeminate features, Jo was picked on early in life, forcing him to learn how to protect himself. After some time, Jo managed to essentially beat his bullies into submission and form them into a loose sort of gang which wrecked havoc at school. When his crew needed money, Jo decided to sneak out in a school girl's uniform to seduce older men, get money from them, and then dump them before anything horrible happened. While he doesn't think the school knows about his crossdressing actions, rumors of it have leaked to the head of the discipline committee.
Kinks:he kind of enjoys crossdressing, if only for the thrill of the reaction he gets out of it, but doesn't realize how sensitive his ass is, or how much he actually enjoys being controlled by someone else.
Turns offs:any bodily fluids other then semen, piercings, tattoos, vore, and drugs.

Charles Stevens, the head of the School Discipline committee, watched as Jo Lynn and his gang of misfits stalked about the school yard, causing trouble and mischief in the recess hour that they had. While the idea was to encourage physical activity, he doubted it was meant to be done in the fashion of bullying other students, and even some of the faculty.

Of course, soon that would not be a problem...he had learned of something very interesting, something that he knew Jo wouldn't want her buddies to learn... or anyone for that matter. Which was why the smile on his face grew as he watched one of his underlings stop the group in its tracks, informing Jo that he was to report to the Student Council Office and meet with Charles. Failure to do so would of course result in harsh detention, something he knew the punk wasn't very fond of.
Kuragari

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby that man » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

With an angry sigh, as he wasn't going to situation through another one of his teacher's, yet alone another student's, lectures were going to change him so much. Purposefully sluggish, he made his way to the room he was supposed to be in, one of his earbuds in as he bobbed his head to music. When he finally reached the door, Jo Lynn didn't even make a move to open or otherwise knock on it, waiting instead for one of those precious student council members to open it for him.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:59 pm

Charles shook his head as he saw the outline of Jo through the door. He was the only one in the room, and also the only member of the student body or faculty nearby, so he felt no trouble simply saying, with a wide smirk on his face, "Is Josephina going to grace me with his presence or not?" The name that Jo used when doing her little traps for horny men, one that found a bit silly, preferring the idea of calling a girly Jo Lynn instead.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Shocked, Jo Lynn wasn't sure if the student council member was just calling him that to get some sort of rise, or actually knew his secret. Either way, Jo did open the door and close it behind him, a glare fixed on his face as he took in who had called him that.

"If you're trying to get me to fight, you're going to have to try harder then that," Jo Lynn sighed, rubbing his forehead as though it wasn't a big deal.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Charles smirked as Jo stepped in, sliding a folder across the long table that filled the center of the room. "Oh trust me, there will be no fighting, not if you want to keep your crossdressing games a secret from everyone, including your friends in that stupid gang of yours." Inside the folders was all the evidence that he had acquired, easily showing that he could indeed spread his secret far and wide across the campus.

"Don't bother trying to destroy them by the way, I have copies."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 pm

While clearly shocked at what he saw, Jo picked up the files on the table incredibly calmly, and then proceeded to tear them in half anyways.

"Just because it won't be effective doesn't mean I still won't do it," Jo said, tossing the shreds of paper back on the table before adding, "alright then, how much are you trying to shake me down for?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Not at all surprised by his action, Charles smile took on a dark, sinister look as his eyes twinkled oddly. "Oh, I don't want your money Jo...no, I want you to start behaving, being a good student, perhaps even a model one that does exactly as he is supposed to do. However, our attempts to get you to behave in the past haven't worked...so I now have a new plan." He walked past him, his hand brushing Jo's ass along the way as he locked the door, then he began unbuckling his pants as he said "Since you enjoy dressing up as a girl so much, and look like such a sexy little slut too boot, I figured I'd get you to behave in the only way you'll understand." He smirked as he added, before turning and displaying his rock hard cock, "There's a cheerleaders uniform in the closet over there. Put it on."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Jo's eyes widened in panic as he saw Charles's penis coming out, his eyes locking dead center with his adversary as he tried to formulate an argument. However, with the papers on the table still in his mind, Jo muttered angrily under his breath as he stalked over to where the uniform was.

"Fine, but keep your cock in your pants," Jo muttered, opening the closet as he took what the outfit looked like in.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 am

The outfit looks like the same cute but sexy uniform the cheerleaders of the school normally wear, black and red with a bit of gold lining the letters of the schools football team. Its something you'd actually considered wearing once for one of your little cash farming excursions, and a part of you is already wondering what you'll look like wearing it.

"Why would I do that? Your going to be sucking it after I apply the vibrators." Charles replies nonchalantly, almost as if he was discussing the weather.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 pm

In that instant, Jo wanted nothing more then to tear the clothing to shreds and to punch Charles until he lost his nonchalant, high and mighty, attitude. However, Jo also knew how much that could back fire against him for doing either of those things, she he just glared over the outfit.

"Can I at least change in the closet then?" Jo half demanded. "That way, you'd be surprised by what I look like while in the thing."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

Charles seemed to consider this for a moment, but then shook his head. "No, I'd prefer to watch you put it on. Think of it as part of the punishment for being a bad boy all the time." He said, slowly stroking his member as his eyes roved over your body.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:51 am

"Of course," Jo rolls his eyes, already planning with himself for every little last thing that he was planing on doing to Charles afterwards in revenge for everything that had happened today. "I'll just change quickly then."

True to his words, Jo had changed into the cheerleader outfit in less then a minute, even putting on the female undergarments that came with the outfit without even thinking about it.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:52 pm

Charles enjoyed watching as Jo got into the uniform, smirking when he saw that he even put on the undergarments. "Good boy...or should I say girl? Hmph, doesn't matter, either way you are certainly rocking that outfit. Why not look in the mirror over there, and then you can come back over here and get on your knees."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

"Of course, I'll do that," Jo smiled mockingly, looking into the mirror as he saw exactly what he had been expecting, and also, fearing: that he looked really good in a cheerleader outfit, despite not even putting on a wig, adding any type of make-up to his face, or even growing out his hair. "So, what exactly did you want me to look in the mirror for anyways? I don't honestly see anything more then me in some sort of cheerleader outfit...where the hell did you get this thing in my size?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

"As it so happens, your size is the average for most of the team. I merely had to requisition an extra one from the coach." He said as he walked over, pressing himself and his hardened cock against Jo's ass as he felt up his chest and sides. "As for this, I wanted you to see just how sexy and feminine you look, to see the truth that I shall be trying to push into your head. You've been such a bad boy...but perhaps with the proper training, you can be a well behaved girl instead."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

"What the hell?" Jo panicked, shoving himself away from Charles as fast as he was able to, even though his area of escape was on the limited side of things. "What makes you think I would ever act like a Girl? Look, I don't care if you walk off, and I don't care if you're gay, but there is no way you're going to get me to turn into a Girl, well behaved or otherwise, you freaking perverted asshole!"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:02 am

"Well, technically, not exactly a girl. More like a properly trained bitch." He said, snapping his fingers and pointing down as he said "Now, on your knees, or shall I make our first day of training the day I take your anal virginity the rough way?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

"You're going to have to tie me up if you want to get anything like that out of me!" Jo shouted, as he wasn't sure if Charles would be able to follow through with the suggestion that he might have accidentally placed in his mind, especially since he had nowhere to maneuver.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Charles merely shrugged, pulling something out of his pocket. It was a small bottle...and a rag.

"Very well. The hard way it is." He says, and before you can do anything, he has doused the rag and placed it to your mouth and nose, forcing you to breathe in the chemical, which is already making your head dizzy. You feel your strength leaving you, and soon, darkness takes you.

You wake up a little while later, sitting to a chair with your arms bound behind your back, ankles tied to the chair legs, a blindfold over your eyes to block out sight, and finally several small round objects are taped to your nipples and around your cock, which is no longer tucked within the feminine underwear. You are unfortunately still wearing the cheerleader outfit.

"Your lucky I'm a nice person Josephina. I decided to use a bit of lube for this first time between us." You hear Charles say as he lathers something cool and wet against your backdoor, which is exposed for him and anyone else to see.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:49 pm

"You're not really going to-" Jo tried to struggle back, before the rag was placed over his mouth, the amount of resistance he was able to put up to falling down failing instantly as he fell straight to the ground in a pile.

Waking up in the chair, Jo instantly began to struggle once he realized where he was and what was going to happen to him if it continued, especially when he felt the lube rubbing up against his asshole.

"Listen Charles, what exactly do you want from me in terms of money or help?" Jo panicked, trying to shift his body out of the range of Charles. "Really, there has to be something Besides...this, but I think that we have another thong we could do then."
that man

Next

Return to Private Games