Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 07, 2015 4:58 pm

"Oh, I would Jo... but you see, if I have learned anything from having you in my classes, it is that nothing makes it through that thick head of yours that you don't WANT to learn. So instead, I work on teaching everyone else here, who actually have futures ahead of them." She replied, not seeming to be bothered by your display. A moment later, you know why. "And I would be careful there Mister... Charles has informed me he is working on getting you to be better behaved... if you cause any trouble in class, I am to inform him immediately."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu May 07, 2015 6:31 pm

"Fine," Jo said rolling his eyes and returning to his old stance at his desk, carefully trying to hide how nervous be had become as he looked forward once more, clearly bored, but also still paying attention for the first real time in a while.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 07, 2015 7:03 pm

The teacher soon resumes class, and you find, despite yourself, that you manage to absorb just a bit of information on the subject, which turned out to be history. Funny, after all this time, you'd never realized which class you had been in as you tried to breeze your way through the day.

As it would turn out in the next class, math, the teacher this time made sure to tell you before you even sat down that he had his eye on you, and that you'd be in for some serious punishment from Charles if you tried anything like you usually did in there.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu May 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Mumbling to himself, Jo barely acknowledges the math teacher's comment, his mind focused on doing as little as possible so that he wouldn't get in trouble with Charles, imaging ways that he could make Charles suffer even more than he had when he was enacting his plan for revenge on him. At the very least, Jo made it look like he was writing down note, making it clear that he was at least paying attention just a little bit.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 7:25 am

The teacher seemed surprised at you by the time you left, chuckling as he said he'd have to thank Charles for whatever it was he was doing, since it seemed to be having an effect on you. This trend of threats and your actually paying attention, even if only slightly, continued on through the day, until you managed to make it to the final period, a study hall class which you happened to share with Amy, who was now coming over with a timid smile on her face.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 12:08 pm

"Well, it's good to see you," Jo sighed as he stared blankly at his notebook, moving aside to allow Amy more space as he looked around for whoever was in charge. "I bet everything that you had a much better time today than I had all this time."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 12:17 pm

"Probably... I've heard the teachers have been giving you some trouble." She said, sitting right next to you and leaning her head upon your shoulder, which you have to admit feels a bit nice. A hand snakes down to rub at your thigh softly as she asks "Anything I can do to try and make your day better?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 12:22 pm

"I really want to say Yes, but we should probably wait till we get home," Jo sighed, touching her thigh back for a second to let her know that he didn't want the teacher to tell Charles they had been doing things on study hall. "Besides that, what is Abraham Lincoln?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 pm

She gave you a blank look at that, but then proceeded to spend the rest of the study hall with you working to help you fill in the things in your notes that you had missed, or might not have understood. Surprisingly... you find yourself enjoying this. Perhaps its simply because its Amy who seems to have a rather big crush on you, especially after accepting her for her secret, or maybe its just because someone is believing you can do well in school... your mother's never made much effort on pushing good grades in school, just for you to not get yourself in trouble. And none of your teachers have really ever shown any desire to try and give you any confidence in your abilities.

Before you know it, the bell is ringing and school is over for the day. Amy smiles, nuzzling your briefly as she asked "So, shall we away to your home Jo?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 1:23 pm

"I don't see why we shouldn't leave now," Jo smiled as he gave Amy a quick hug, looking around the room, and hallway, as there could easily be Charles watching around for what he was doing, adding in, "so, what should we do when we get closer home then?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 pm

She shrugged at your question, snuggling up against you when you gave her a hug. "Well, I don't know about when we get close to your home, but I remember you suggesting a movie once we got to your place." She smiles at you as she grabs her stuff and the two of you head out. Charles is nowhere to be seen, though you have a feeling that he is watching somehow.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 1:46 pm

"Well, I do have a large number of movies to choose from," Jo grinned letting his hand rest on her back as he decided to go on, in a very low whisper, with, 'don't tell anyone this part, but thank you for doing this, you have no idea how much it means to me.'
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 1:58 pm

She smiled at that, though she gave you a confused look when you whispered that to her. Keeping her own voice low, she asked 'Doing what... Jo... what am I doing for you.' Her eyes begin to narrow suspiciously as the two of you head out the front doors, a rather sizable crowd being present and thus meaning that if you say anything to set her off... it will be noticed.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 2:09 pm

'For starters, the Abraham Lincoln thing, no one has ever really explained that to me before,' Jo explained, being purely honest on that point. 'Other than that, You're the first Girl whose been nice to me, and the first Girl whose actually accepted an idea of going out with me.'
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 2:21 pm

'Oh... oh... s-s-sorry for thinking...' She begins, averting her eyes for a moment and blushing, though after a moment she smiles as she looks back up to you. 'Well, I would have been happy to explain those sorts of things to you before... but you never seem interested... and never bothered asking of course.'

'A-As for the rest... to be a bit honest m-myself... I-I think part of the reason I'm interested in you is because of how girly you look. Hehe... p-probally that things influence...' She shakes her head, hoping you understand what she means by that, before going on 'But I also like you because I think your a good guy, even if you don't act like it all the time... or most of the time anyways.'

She reaches out and slips her fingers into your own, smiling honestly at you as she says 'Some of my friends would say I'm crazy for taking a chance with you... but you accepted me for what I am... so I am more then willing to accept the risk that this might not work out. I'm willing to give it a chance.'
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 2:37 pm

'Hey, I wouldn't blame any of them, it's me we are talking about here,' Jo continued as he gave Amy's hand a squeeze, looking around the place as he pulled her along faster. "Alright then, let's try to get home quicker so that we can all talk about this better."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 2:46 pm

She nodded, and the two of you set off, quickly pulling away from the crowds and, after a good ten minutes of fast walking, you are about half-way home and now by yourselves. When Amy realizes this, she gets a bit closer and lays her head against your shoulder, hooking her arm with yours and smiling up at you.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 3:03 pm

"Hey, don't be too friendly now, especially might have to get a room," Jo teased, letting his hand fall on her back and rubbing her lightly, waiting until they got closer to his home before he decided that it would be safe to give her a kiss out in the open.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 pm

She giggled at that, poking you in the side before going back to leaning on you. Home was soon coming into sight, and indeed your mother appeared to have left already. As she waited for you to unlock the door, she smiled at you, an eagerness shining in her eyes as she gave your hand a squeeze.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 08, 2015 4:30 pm

"So, what kind of movies do you like?" Jo asked, letting Amy in as he did a quick look to see if his mom was letting someone stay the night, leading Amy over to the living room in the process as he smiled with, "we have a lot of them here, but I have some more private movies too."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games