Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 13, 2015 2:46 pm

With a wide grin, she pushed, her cock working its way into your still rather tight ass, groaning as she murmured "M~Much better Jo-chan...mmm... god... s~sooo tight and warm...mmm..." She giggled as she worked her rod all the way inside of you, which left you to deal with the pleasure it was forcing upon you, especially as her cock rubbed lightly against your P-spot. She leaned atop you slightly, her breasts covered only by her bra as she tossed her top aside. "Hmmm... though it doesn't feel as tight as I would have thought... guess you can't believe everything on the internet... or maybe you've been playing with your ass on your own hmm?"

After giving you a moment to get used to it, she slowly starts to make slow, deep thrusts in and out of your ass, looking down at you with a strange smile and a look that makes you feel warm and fuzzy in your stomach. "T~Thanks for letting m~me do this Jo... y~you have no idea how happy this makes me~ ohohoh...y~your ass is clenching down on me...."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed May 13, 2015 4:56 pm

"I'm sorry sempai, but you just feel so good," Jo moaned, shivering as he continued to act like the schoolgirl in the video, panting, moaning, and praising everything that she did, but always using different words, finally ending it with, "please Sempai, I feel like I'm going to cum!"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 13, 2015 5:03 pm

It indeed does feel like your close, and yet she has yet to further stimulate your cock... your going to cum from a dick girl fucking your ass... and yet it makes you feel incredibly horny, a part of you wondering if she could fuck you into a second orgasm.

"Hmm...ugh... so close to... g~gonna cum inside you Jo-chan!" She said, hilting her rod deep within you as her cock throbbed, the first globs of hot seed surging forth and painting your insides white.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 pm

"Cum inside me, sempai!" Jo cried out, his own semen shooting out at nearly the same rate that hers had been, his ass trying to swallow every drop of cum that she let out as he slowly allowed himself to get lower on the coffee table, his juices still leaking out of his penis as he went on to ask, "Sempai, I was always bad at biology...will I get pregnant?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Amy giggles at your question, turning your head to place a tender kiss upon your lips as she gently ran a hand through your hair, the feeling somehow making you feel even more submissive now as she said "No Jo-chan, you won't get pregnant, which means I can fuck and cum inside you as many times as I want... mmm... but looky there, what a mess you made." She giggles as she pulls you off the table, allowing you to see the thick puddle of cum you released as she said "Why don't you be a dear and clean that up, hmm?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu May 14, 2015 6:25 pm

"I was wondering the same, Sempai," Jo returned with a smile as he turned himself all the way around to push Amy against the couch, kissing her as his cock teased her pussy. "I'm sure Sempai wants to have the same things done to her, right?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2015 2:48 am

She squeaked as you pushed her back, moving away from the submissive stance and causing her to gasp and shudder a bit. "MMmhmhmm... I'd love that... but why don't we clean that mess up first. It'll stain the table if it stays there too long." She does smile lustfully at you though as a hand reaches down and gently fondles your balls beneath the cute dress your wearing.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 am

"That's what wood varnish is for," Jo replied as he pushed forward again, kissing Amy as he continued with, "plus, my mom has fucked so many guys on this table and couch that, even if she did notice, I would just tell her that it was because of the most beautiful Girl in the world Okay?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2015 5:17 am

She blushed at your compliment, quickly switching from dominant and assertive to meek and timid. "Y-You really think that Jo-chan? Really?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 15, 2015 12:04 pm

"Would either of us be in this position now if I didn't think that, Sempai?" Jo asked blushing, teasing her slit as he tried to slide his penis in, kissing Amy as he went. "Besides, would I have shown Sempai this side of me if I didn't love everything about her?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Amy helped line you up, and a moment later your cock was pushing into her... and soon pressing against her hymen, her body tensing somewhat as she closed her eyes, peeking out at you long enough to softly whisper "P-Please... do it quickly..."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 15, 2015 1:16 pm

"If I do it quickly, there is going to be blood, and it will hurt you more than anything, Senpai," Jo replied, kissing Amy and using pleasure elsewhere on her body as he slowly slid it inside of her, only stopping when he had hit the base of his cock inside of her.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2015 2:24 pm

She winces in pain, keeping in a cry of pain as she grows used to your member being inside her. It takes a few minutes, but soon she begins to softly wiggle her hips, moaning cutely as she murmurs "Jo-chan's cock is inside me... hah... f-feels so thick and hard..."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 15, 2015 2:48 pm

"I wouldn't give you any less," Jo smiled as he kissed her again, slowly moving his hips in and out of her to let her get used to the speed, but also trying to aim himself so that he could easily hit her pleasure spots while he was doing this thing to make her enjoy it too.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 15, 2015 3:01 pm

It took a few thrusts to find one of them, and when you did find it she squealed with glee, her vaginal walls clamping down around you and making it harder to thrust into her as she moaned into your mouth. She wrapped her hands around your neck, one rubbing at it while the other ran through your hair as she slowly lifted her legs and encircled your waist with them, giving you a better access to her wet depths.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri May 15, 2015 9:24 pm

"Sempai, are you enjoying my penis inside of you?" Jo asked as he continued on hitting that angel inside of her, knowing full well how important it would be to make sure that Amy was in pleasure while they were having sex like this. "Sempai...are you going to do something lewd if I keep on doing these things to you?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 16, 2015 6:48 am

Amy nodded her head, smiling up at you, bringing you in for another short kiss as she huskily whispered "Y~Yes Jo-chan... I'm loving the feel of you inside me... a~and if you keep going, I'll cum... I~I'll cum for the first time from your cock inside me." She blushed at saying such, but simply leaned in and pressed her lips to your own again... even as she sent one of her hands snaking down your back, giving your ass a squeeze before slowly teasing your back entrance with a finger before sliding it in, sending a surprising amount of pleasure rushing through you as your cock hardens even more within her.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun May 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Feeling the fingers sliding into his ass proved to be too much for Jo, who buckled forward and almost instantly shot all of his load inside of Amy, there being a look of panic on his face as he asked, "is...is sempai currently ovulating?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Amy let out a pleased hum as your cum shot into her, wiggling about and further massaging your cock even as her finger wiggled about in your ass, stimulating your prostate slightly as she said "Don't worry Jo-chan... you won't get me pregnant, I'm on the pill." She then giggled as she slid a second finger in, giving your ass a spank as she said "Jo-chan's got such a sensitive ass, hehehe... but I haven't quite yet you know..."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon May 18, 2015 4:25 am

"When did you get on the pill, Sempai?" Jo asked in relief as he kissed her again, using his hands to play with her ass and her boobs while they were laying there like this, slowly getting back into the rhythm of thrusting as he searched for one of her weak points.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games