Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Amy giggled, kissing your cheek as she said "Your soo very cute when your embarrassed... but you don't have to wear it if you don't want to. You still look plenty sexy in that school girl uniform your wearing." She said, putting the prepared ingredients in a frying pan as she opened up a package of ramen, boiling it as she added "Dinner won't take much longer Jo-Chan~!"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:24 pm

"Then is there anything that I can do in order to help you out then while you are cooking the food then, Sempai?" Jo asked as he was waiting for her to come out and tell him to wear one of those outfits now. "other then that, can I do some sort of other things to help you?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm

"Hmmm... other then stand there and look cute, I can't think of much at the moment." She said, playfully sticking her tongue out at you before humming in thought. "If you want, you could set the table up for the two of us, even put candles to make it more romantic if you'd like."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:26 pm

"Alright then, I'll do that, but you better make sure that the food actually tastes food now, okay?" Jo replied as he went into the other room to set up the table, doing that incredibly quickly as it didn't matter to him as much what it looked like at first, but did think about it a little bit as he got closer to finishing it.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Amy giggled at that, calling out to you as she said "I make food for my family sometimes at home, and I haven't killed anyone yet. Sides, my mom thinks my cooking is better then hers."

The table started out simple with plates and silverware for the two of you, but as you looked at it, you found yourself frowning. It didn't seem right, even if this was what you and your mom did all the time. Strangely enough, as you began to add a bit more romantic flair to it, you found yourself trying to imagine what you, as a girl, would like to have for such a tender meal with a boyfriend.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:40 am

As Jo set the table, he continued on with making it look better, not really stopping until he made it look as close to one at a French restaurant as he was able to, substituting bread-sticks with crackers in a bowel and having to use some of the scented candles that he knew his mom liked to bring out for her dates.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:03 pm

By the time you were finished, you could smell something very delicious coming in from the kitchen. A moment later, Amy appeared carrying a bowl of stir-fry, though she nearly drops it as she gasps and stares at the sight before her, awe clearly written on her face.

"W-Wow Jo-chan... this... this is wonderful..." She murmured, her eyes beginning to tear up a bit as she sat the bowl down and pulled you in for a tight hug, murmuring her thanks as she let herself cry a bit.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 pm

"I'm sorry if I went a little overboard with it all, Sempai," Jo replied as he looked at her crying face, being confused a little bit when he saw her doing that, but still cleaning a space on the table so that there was room for the food that she had made, him not expecting her to have made so much for the both of them to eat.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:11 am

She's smiling as she wipes her eyes, giving you a soft kiss as she whispers "You didn't overdo it at all Jo-Chan.. its beautiful." She gives you another hug, before sliding into the seat across from you, filling your plate and handing it to you as she does the same for her own. "I hope you like it Jo-chan, I made it with love."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:20 pm

"Well, the last thing I tried to make with love almost ended up destroying our house, but I hope that you're love is better then," Jo replied, tasting some of the food after Amy had filled her plate up too, figuring that it would be rude to not wait for her, at the very least, to have said plate.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 pm

The food tastes good, better then the take out you usually get. It may not be very fancy, but its delicious. Amy looks to you expectantly after she takes a few bites of her own food, waiting for the verdict.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 pm

"Amy, I think this is some of the best things that I have seen in a very long time," Jo replied as he looked towards Amy while smiling, going on to eat it at a faster pace then she was doing, finally asking, "how exactly did you learn to cook food like this?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Looking elated that you enjoy it, she smiles as she says "Well, if you like it so much, feel free to have more if you want." She starts digging in a bit more herself, though she stops a bite headed for her mouth when you ask.

"My mother taught me the basics, but I've improved on my own by watching some cooking shows, reading some of those food magazines, and checking things on the internet. It's not that hard to learn really, just takes time and patience."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:31 pm

"I'm not sure how much patients one can have from nearly burning down their house while trying to do so," Jo replied with a weak smile, letting Amy take some more of the food as he tried to think of something that he could do for her as a Thank you.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 pm

The two of you finish up the bowl quickly, talking about small, unimportant stuff. You don't notice it at first, but as the conversation continues you notice yourself changing slightly. You open up more, smiling honestly more and relaxing, which is different from how you usually hold yourself up. Its only when Amy gets up and takes the dishes back to the kitchen, planning to wash them, that you even become aware of those changes...

And you have a strange feeling its coming from the fact that your still dressed like a girl.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 am

Without thinking about it, Jo slammed his head into the table to clear out as many other things that caused other types of things, not even trying to guess as to what the other things that could have resulted from slamming his head against the table right now.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 am

Sadly this action only results in your head hurting, and Amy turning around and asking "Is everything alright Jo-chan?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:59 am

"I just did that in order to make sure that there wasn't something in my mind that messes with me," Jo groaned while rubbing his head and getting up, grabbing Amy's hands as he went on to ask, "I have a couple other cosplays that we could try on now Sempai, even if I don't always have the cosplay to compliment it."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 am

She gives you an odd look for a moment, then smiles as she hears you tell her about more cosplaying. "I'd love to see what else you have Jo~chan, though I warn you, it might get me in the mood for some more sexy fun..." She giggles as she gives your ass a slow, sensual grope that sends a shiver down your spine as she goes on "Let me take care of these first though ok sweets?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:45 am

"If you want, then I can help you out with cleaning up," Jo replied, missing any sexual things that she could be talking about as he looked at the table and the mess on it, imagining how dirty it might be right now if they didn't at least get started now. "If you don't want me in there...then what else could we do?"
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games